Trials (Entry 01 - 03)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

jeremy could tell I was close to cumming, and as per my programming of him, he was to finish me off spectacularly, making me feel like a million bucks all the way to the end. He did just that as the spell endured, and we ended up exiting the room we started without one foot set on the floor. I can't imagine the possibly dangerous tumble we could've taken falling after I came off my high, but something in me was aware of the danger, probably having the pain of the book still fresh to my nerves. With what felt like more tangible control, we landed more or less gracefully after having travelled vertically, then horizontally through the apartment. As soon as I was in a position to, I scribbled down all the observations and results on a napkin, saving it to properly record the information in you, Gretel. It was two nights ago that this happened, and I can only conclude that this will be the beginning of a fantastic journey. And if the destination is at all what my black, sex-crazed heart thinks it could be, I'll need to work on my evil laugh; between you and me, it sucks something awful (glad Elphaba isn't real, or she'd kick my ass for making evil witches look bad).

12