Trials of a Planeswalker Ch. 01: Rising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do not know. Your mind is grand, but it is not dangerous."

"You insult me."

The voice of Niv-Mizzet seemed to be growing angry and annoyed. The world of Ravnica disappeared and a new sight was drawn into existence around him. A great golden tower floated amid shining clouds and blue sky. A dozen smaller towers floated around it, connected by heavy, glimmering gold pathways. Curling and rolling blue mana swirled around the towers and encircled the central tower. Raging and churning red mana surged up and down the towers, licking away from them in the manner of flames. From the top of the great tower, a red and blue dragon came. He walked out from a huge archway in the tower and onto a massive platform that was impossibly suspended from the side of the tower.

Blayne looked down and realized he was in physical form, albiet naked. He willed himself forward and he started to fly. His body floated slowly down towards the dragon his bare feet touched the golden platform and he stood, looking up at the massive dragon in front of him. His wings spread wide and his head was held high, undeniably regal in it's look. His scales glinted like grand rubies. The fins around his head and the skin of his wings glimmered with a deep oceanic blue.

"You are Niv-Mizzet." Blayne said, staring at the dragon's eyes, such eyes like the raging inferno in the center of the hottest sun.

"I am the great Niv-Mizzet. This is my aerie. I have made you here through magic, you are still naught but thoughts in my head." Niv-Mizzet said, "What is it you want of me?"

"What is it I want of you? I want nothing. I am a newcomer on a new world with no memory of how I got here. I assume that I am some great and powerful mage and that I must've used some magic to get here, but I'm still unsure how." Blayne said, glancing around at the beautiful blue skies around him.

"You must be to survive within the omniscience of my consciousness." Niv-Mizzet growled, "I've felt no other minds like yours before. You must be one of them."

"A Planeswalker." Blayne said, already knowing what Niv-Mizzet was going to say.

"In all my years, in all the things I have learned, your type are the one I do not understand. You are so rare and so unseen. You sneak from world to world, unknown to those around you. I know of only one other currently on Ravnica, although your kind aren't exactly rare here. Ravnica seems to be a beacon of sorts when it comes to your kind, you're always showing up here."

Niv-Mizzet stepped forward next to Blayne as they looked out from the gold tower. Fluffy white clouds floated by on a gentle breeze.

"So if what you know about Planeswalkers is true, I may be able to go home one day."

"I don't know how Planeswalkers do it, but somehow your kind is just naturally able to walk through the �ther unscathed. You can pass from this world into that nothingness and back into another world. One of the very few things that is beyond my ability."

"Who is this other Planeswalker you know of?"

"You've already met him."

"Jace Beleren."

"Correct. A man of interesting talents, he leads an organization called the Infinite Consortium. The Consortium is in dealings with both the Azorius and the Izzet, giving him interaction with both guilds. Part of the reason why he ended up helping Crixzix free you. He most likely saw into your mind and saw that you were a Planeswalker, that you were innocent of what you had done."

"So this man Jace could help me learn to be a Planeswalker. So I can already do magic then, right?"

He held up his hand and a mixture of red and blue magic surged forth, coming easily at his beck and call. It swirled in his hand and he threw it forward, a massive ball of orange fire erupting from his palm. Lightning crackled around the ball as it arced high into the sky.

"My omniscience helps you perform your magic here, but back in your body, you will have a difficult time learning to use it. Pledge yourself to The Firemind and I will impart knowledge into your body that will help you on your way to power."

"I do not want to be pledging myself to someone I've never known. I will make my own way."

"So be it."

He sensed a tone of negativity in his voice, as if his denied pledge was an insult to him. There was a rush of air around him and the glimmering golden spires disappeared in a fading darkness. In a burst that made him gasp, he was back in his body. He stumbled back from the orb and Tazzex screamed loudly. She had been standing near him, looking at him intently.

"Whoa! Damn that's a rush! Holy shit!" Blayne cried with a laugh, "Wooo! Hey Tazzex! How's it going? Whoa my head is running! Damn I've never been able to think like this before!"

"You're alive! You're actually alive. Crixzix! He's still alive." Tazzex called across the room.

"I know, I bloody heard his shouting. So what did Niv-Mizzet say? Why did he let you live after touching The Firemind?" Crixzix asked, striding back across the room as quick as her short legs would carry her.

"Hey, does your mind always get this fast after you talk to him? I mean, I'm really going mad up here. My mind wants to explode free of this puny brain, I hate only seeing through these two eyes, only hearing through these two ears. I need to make some new eyes! You said you invented stuff here, right? Let me make some extra eyeballs!" Blayne said hysterically.

"Calm down. That's just the after-effects of touching The Firemind. I've never seen it so severe before, but I'm sure it will go away." Crixzix said reassuringly, "Touching The Firemind gives you a little boost up here for a short while. So what did you learn from nearing The Firemind?"

"Learn? Oh right. Well at first he was unhappy that I was in his head. At least he seemed it. Then he pulled me kind of out of his head, but still in it at the same time. I flew down to these cool golden towers and I saw him. You never told me Niv-Mizzet was a dragon. He's friggen huge! That guy looks like he could've eaten me! But...well...he would've been eating his own thoughts, wouldn't he?" Blayne rambled wildly.

Crixzix and Tazzex stared at him in open-mouthed shock.

"You actually saw Niv-Mizzet. You mean, you actually saw him and talked to him. Not just felt a touch of his omniscience, but actually with your eyes and ears?" Crixzix asked.

"Yea, what's so weird about that? The whole talking in my head thing was more weird." Blayne shrugged.

"How on earth did you survive inside The Firemind when Niv-Mizzet was annoyed at you? If I'm touching The Firemind and he even sneezes I'm in a coma for a week!" Tazzex said in awe, "You must be so powerful!"

"Stop, Tazzex, quiet. So Blayne, he actually pulled your consciousness to his Aerie and let you see it?" Crixzix said flatly.

"Yup." Blayne nodded.

"He kills people for even trying to think about where he's living and he just showed it to you." Crixzix grumbled.

"Yea, not really that odd." Blayne shrugged, "Was pretty cool though, seeing a dragon and all. Hey I think I get what you mean about it wearing off. My head's kind of slowing down now."

"Alright, Tazzex, just go get him settled into one of the guild mage rooms. He's probably exhausted from everything." Crixzix said, walking past them towards the door.

"No, actually I feel fine. Quite energized really." Blayne said simply.

"And he doesn't even get worn out from touching The Firemind. What kind of mage did Niv-Mizzet find!" Crixzix cried, throwing her hands up in annoyance.

"Sorry about her, she doesn't like anyone who gets any special treatment from Niv-Mizzet. She likes being the second in command." Tazzex whispered, "Come on, my room is this way."

"Your room? What?" Blayne asked.

"Well she did tell me to get you settled into one of the mage rooms." Tazzex smiled, her tongue between her teeth playfully.

"Alright then." Blayne smiled and threw his hands up.

*******

Tazzex's room was a bit homier than the rest of the Izzet Guildhall. It was lit by a warm fire in a brick fireplace. The floor was done with brown wood and soft-colored crimson walls. A table and chairs sat near the fireplace with a bunch of tools and parts spread over it. A bed on metal posts sat opposite the fire. Tazzex pulled off the large brass gauntlet and set it with the intricate-looking pack on the floor by the table. Blayne knelt down to look at it as she walked away.

As Blayne looked around, he heard Tazzex undressing on the other side of the bed near a wooden dresser and closet. He glanced and his jaw dropped. She had taken the top of the dirty brown leather off and the change was astonishing.

Beneath it, she stood in only her bright red and blue Izzet clothing. The shirt wasn't entirely decent without the leather over it. Her nipples were poking through the shirt and Blayne could see the side of her breast under her arm.

She pulled off the colorful shirt and pushed down the pants. Beneath those she wore black shorts that went to her thighs. She noticed him looking at her and she smiled. He quickly turned away and looked into the fire.

"So...watcha wanna do?" Tazzex walked over to him and threw her arms around his neck from behind.

"Hey, don't get angry at this, but I can feel your nipples against my back." Blayne smiled and chuckled.

"Why would I get angry at that?" Tazzex whispered.

She stuck her tongue in his ear and wiggled it around his earlobe playfully.

"Wanna feel something else against you?" Tazzex asked, wrapping one of her legs around his, "I bet I know something you'd like something rubbed against you."

"God you are naughty." Blayne said, turning around in her arms, "I'm a complete stranger, why?"

"The last guy I was fucking died in a fire." Tazzex chuckled sarcastically, interlocking her fingers behind his neck, "Come on Blayne, you're sexy and smart. Do I need another reason?"

"Well, in my world, women don't just jump on you." Blayne grinned, putting his arms around her, "Not at least without a good reason."

"The fact that you touched The Firemind and survived makes you such an enigma. Just who a you and what kind of a mage are you." Tazzex smiled, "And I'm horny damn it! Just shut up and fuck me!"

"Can't say no." Blayne grabbed her ass in both hands and picked her up off the ground.

"Woo!" Tazzex giggled as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

She bent down on him and pushed her lips to his. Her tongue pushed into his mouth and fiddled with his tongue. He walked her over to the bed, trying to find his way with her tongue touching his tonsils. Sitting down on it, he pulled her closer to his body and kissed her again. They sat on the bed, tongues entwined and their hands pressed to one another's body.

"You know I'm not even from this world right?" Blayne asked as she pushed him back.

"Yea." Tazzex said as she ran a finger down the front of his shirt.

"That means we could be entirely different species and just happen to look alike." Blayne said, watching her rip the shirt from his body and start to slide her hands up his chest.

"Do you have a penis?" She asked, looking up at him.

"Yes."

"Does it get hard."

"Yes."

"Then you're good enough for me."

She ripped his pants open and pulled them off with his underwear. His cock, uncontrollably erect, burst forth and she gave a happy squeal. She put her lips around him and pushed down. His manhood prodded the back of her throat and she felt around him with her tongue. Her hand slipped beneath the black shorts and she touched her pussy. Pleasure burst and popped throughout her, born of her finger eagerly rubbing her clitoris.

"Ahhh...that's so good...god it's been too long since I've sucked a good cock." Tazzex cried happily as his cock came free from her mouth.

"What?"

"Oh it's been years and years. Masturbating all by my lonesome."

"How old are you?" Blayne said curiously, looking down at her.

"I...well...I'm eighty-four."

"What."

"I know, I'm sorry. Other half-elves my age look like teenagers. I must look twenty or twenty one at least!" Tazzex groaned, "I mean elves live to be thousands...one would think half-elves would get at least half of that. But no, one measly century and my life is already a fifth over."

"No I mean, you're eighty-four? I'm only twenty-two! How do you look that amazing at your age?!" Blayne cried in shock.

"I told you, I'm half-elf. But I must've gotten a lot of my mother's human in me, I'm not even a century old yet and I look like an adult almost!" Tazzex cried, "You must be so disgusted with me...I should've never told you my age."

"Tazzex! You look sexy and I've still got a stiffy don't I? I'm just amazed you're that old. I thought you were like my age, around your twenties." Blayne said, "Don't freak out."

"So you're all human then? How interesting. There are no pure humans left on Ravnica. Everyone is part goblin, orc, dragon, dwarf, elf, or something else at least a little bit. None of the humans are just one species." Tazzex said, smiling, "I can't believe I get to fuck a pure blood."

"What's so special about that?" Blayne asked as she started to lick up the side of his cock again.

"Nothing really, you're just very unique." Tazzex giggled and she slipped a finger into her own pussy with a loud moan.

"You're a little crazy, aren't you?" Blayne asked, looking down at her.

"Mmmhmm." Tazzex nodded, her lips around his cock.

"Ohhhh..." Blayne laid his head back as she sucked on him more.

The door opened and someone else walked in.

"Tazzex! You didn't tell me you found us another guy! God it's been more than a decade since we had a man!" The girl at the door cried, "Please tell me he's smart. I can't stand dumb guys."

Blayne looked up and his jaw dropped. A woman who looked exactly like Tazzex stood in the doorway. She grinned and shut the door before hurrying over to them. She wore the same bright clothing that Tazzex had been.

"Good god." Blayne said, staring in shock at her, "Are you two twins?"

"Of course. This is my sister Lizzex." Tazzex smiled, standing up and putting an arm around her, "Sis, this is Blayne."

"And before you ask, yes, we do fool around." Lizzex said pervertedly, "You, however, not only get to watch, but you get to take part in that now. You picked a good one Tazz, he's hung like a dragon."

"I am more than just a dick on legs you know. It's not like she picked me out of a store." Blayne said, propping himself up, "Hi, my name is Blayne. I'm busy being molested by your sister."

"Molested. You didn't argue much." Tazzex snorted, "You got time Lizz or are you just popping in and out?"

"Bad choice of words." Blayne chuckled, his head swelling with hope that she'd say yes.

"A sense of humor too? I think we have time before dinner." Lizzex giggled, "Hope you don't mind too much Blayne?"

"Are you kidding me? Where I come from, incestuous bisexual twins are the holy grail of a man's life. A pair that want a love triangle are just a masturbatory dream." Blayne laughed, "I would fuck the living hell out of both of you."

"Good, because for some reason all the elves we used to live with had this huge monogamy thing going on and it was so boring. Tazz and I share everything. Bed, food, thoughts and even love lives." Lizzex said as she stripped, "We're really two halves of the same person and it's just easier for us to make love together."

"Well those elves must be gay. Who in their right minds would even considered denying sexy incestuous twins?" Blayne said, his cock twitching as he saw Lizzex remove her underthings.

Both sisters stood naked next to each other, looking down at Blayne.

"Lizz and Tazz, incestuous bisexual Izzet mages." They said together, "Here to fuck you senseless."

"This has got to be a dream." Blayne laughed as the two of them knelt on either side of his waist.

"Nope." Lizzex said.

"We're as real as this pleasure." Tazzex said, touching her tongue to Blayne's cock.

"Oh come on. Magic, different worlds. Dragons. Now my greatest sexual dreams coming true." Blayne said as he laid back, "No way this is reality."

"Then let it be a dream."

"Now lie back and enjoy the dream."

"Yes my ladies." Blayne grinned, interlacing his fingers behind his head.

The girls licked up and down each side of his cock. Tazzex wrapped her lips around his head and Lizzex ran her tongue down his balls. He moaned and smiled wide. Never once in his life did he think it would feel so great to have his balls and dick sucked on at the same time.

"Now this is awesome!" Blayne laughed.

"I think that's about enough, don't you sis?" Tazzex asked.

"You go ahead." Lizzex said.

"No arguement from me." Tazzex smiled, standing up.

Tazzex mounted Blayne's cock with a long moan. Her tight pussy engulfed him and warm, wet feeling ran down his erection.

"Ohhh! Blayne, you're so thick!" Tazzex cried, putting her hands on his chest.

"Here, lick me." Lizzex crouch over him and spread her pussy.

Blayne pushed his tongue between Lizzex's wet lips.

"Ooooh! Nice tongue..." Lizzex moaned, "Slip it in there good."

Tazzex pushed herself up and slid back down him. His hard dick split her open deep inside. Pleasure burst up throughout her body, making her moan out happily. Blayne felt the deepest parts of her pussy pushing against him and squeezing him all over. He groaned and dug his tongue back into Lizzex. She leaned forward and put her arms around Tazzex's neck. She locked lips with her and their tongues played around each other.

"Damn you're hot inside." Blayne's voice muffled between Lizzex's soft thighs.

"Ahhh!" Lizzex moaned, "Oh god that's good."

"He's not small..." Tazzex moaned, biting her knuckle, "Ohhhh!"

She lifted herself and dropped down on the hard erection. Her body clenched and pleasure flooded through her wildly. Her tight womb engulfed him again and again as she moved faster. Her moans were getting louder as she rode. Lizzex was grinding back and forth on his mouth, getting wetter at the sound of Tazzex's pleasure. The girls were getting more and more wild.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" Tazzex cried out, "Ohhh yesss~!"

She screamed and fell forward, her sister catching her as she collapsed. Her pussy clenched wonderfully around Blayne's throbbing cock. Lizzex leaned forward and pushed Tazzex back upright.

"It has been too long..." Tazzex breathed, her head leaning back as she slowly composed herself.

"Go on...sister." Lizzex gave a moan as Blayne licked her again, "Lay down and let me finish him."

Tazzex nodded slowly and pulled herself from his cock.

"God your big Blayne." Tazzex sighed, falling face first on the bed next to him.

"Glad I could make you happy." Blayne grinned, "Next up?"

Lizzex shoved down on him, facing the other direction. She put her hands on his knees and pulled herself up and pushed back down. Her innards squeezed and dragged on him, making him moan loudly. She pushed her pelvis back and forth, really digging his hard shaft into her deepest parts.

"D...Damn...this is good..." Blayne moaned, lying his head back.

Tazzex leaned over and turned his head, kissing him on the lips. Her twin's moans filled the room and he felt every inch of her pussy gripping him all around. He pushed his tongue into Tazzex's mouth and pushed his pelvis up against Lizzex.

"Oh Blayne!" Lizzex cried happily.

His dick erupted inside her, a hot shower of thick cum spurting up into her womb. She howled joyously and more thick goo filled her. She fell back on him, her warm body pressing tight to his. He took a deep breath and rolled her gently off him. She breathed heavily, lying on her stomach at his side.

"That was good." Lizzex breathed, laying her head against the pillows.

*******

CHAPTER 4 - MAGIC

Blayne awoke with warm bodies pressed to him.