All Comments on 'Tribal Bonds Ch. 01'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Have read many of your contributions to this site, including the Sultanah series. Enjoyable reads! I love the way you build your stories and let them develop. Looking forward to you posting future parts to its final conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great start

Wonderful first chapter, can't wait for second chapter. Loved it.

thebarwellthebarwellover 4 years ago
Glad to see you back

Glad that you have returned AND are continuing a really good series!

dante531dante531over 4 years ago

Very good, sexy and hot. More please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

yum! missed your posts and this series looks like a winner.

bananashake1997bananashake1997over 4 years ago
It would be more erotic if it's girl and kabil boy

And she had bigger cock and the men force the boy to get fucked up by the bigger hairy Masculine girl to this feminine boy and they both fall in love with each other and in the last she rescue both of them

paulincanberrapaulincanberraover 4 years ago
Perfect story with my fantasy girl

Perfect story with my fantasy girl. read a lot of fantasy, and I fantasise about the “perfect” girl. A girl with a cock and vagina and also a fighter. This story combines everything. I look forward to your next story, and I would love to meet those girls.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 4 years ago
Nice work.

I liked the story. A good start. Perhaps more details about exactly how big these girls extra equipment is would be good. Don't hasten their freedom if that is where you are going. Thses 2 have lots to work out and it's been fairly 1 sided so far. Hope to read more soon.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Very Good Action Adventure

Love good writing with a plot. Thank you! Please write more.

Shrek5898Shrek5898over 4 years ago
Great story

A great opening chapter. I wish I could be Kedi she is one lucky girl so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Welcome back

I was a big fan of the Sultanah so I’m very excited to read this new tale. Very good start.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
A good opening chapter.

You have placed your main character in great peril and I look forward to the rest of the story. I do wonder if we will get to see the Sultana again. Thanks.

BlueMoon0BlueMoon0over 4 years ago
Delightful

I enjoy her conflicting emotions between morality and depravity, and am pleased to see which of those is winning.

oneofmyidsoneofmyidsover 4 years ago
As good as the Sultana story

Rare combination of story telling, plot and erotica. Thanks!

SchismZeplinSchismZeplinabout 4 years ago

I love the struggle of power in this story. Its perfectly illustrated here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wow... Just wow. I had no idea I had this link until I read your story. The writing was fantastic and perfectly balanced between tantalizingly delicate and salaciously obscene. The pacing was perfection as well; the depth of character and plot in the slow build up really added to the complexity of emotion you captured in her experience. This was really fantastically done, and I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lol so the protagonist is racist? That's hot. Especially when she gets fucked by the "inferior" race

YKN4949YKN4949over 3 years agoAuthor
To anonymous regarding racism:

The main character is a tribal woman who hates a rival tribe. They aren’t a different “Race.” They look a lot alike, after all. But she is a bigot. I like for things to happen in my stories. One of those things is for characters to change and grow (through sex) to become better people. If you read the rest of the story, you can follow that journey of change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is my extreme humble request ,Please continue "The Sultannah".Its an amazing and Thrilling.Your writing style is impressive and lot more professional.

LittleSlaaveLittleSlaaveover 1 year ago

I don’t know if the request for comments is still relevant, but: everything is great as a start, you conveyed emotions very well. I had problems with the names of the tribes, or they are too complex to understand or something, maybe this is just my problem *. thank you very much for your work (⁠◡⁠ ⁠ω⁠ ⁠◡⁠)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES