Tribal Bonds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men were silent now, watching me. I could sense their mirth, they though that this was funny. My cheeks burned redder, with anger now. I had been avoiding looking directly at it, but as my anger bloomed, I saw that I was eye-level with Cilek's soft cock. It was small from fear and from cold, but the red tip was just inches from my nose.

I had never sucked a cock before. A Buz woman was required to do whatever her husband desired in their private chambers. I was prepared for that. But only for a husband. My family's, and my clan's, honor depended on my chastity upon marriage. While some girls ignored this requirement, I kept all of my tribe's traditions. But here it seemed I had no choice. I felt the anger flaring in me as I realized that I had allowed myself to fall into a situation in which I truly had no freedom. Where I was truly a slave, and no longer a Buz. I had to choose between my honor and my life. I knew was that I was required to put Cilek's cock into my mouth. I was being forced to break my chastity. And if that was not bad enough it was with a Kabile girl. I would rather fuck one of the horses.

"Suck it you stupid bitch," Topu said, and I felt his foot against my back, shoving me forward. The rage built in me higher than before. I cast my mind around, trying desperately the think of a way to avoid this situation. I wanted to run, but I was still chained. I wanted to attack, but I had no weapon and I was outnumbered. My mind whirled, but nothing came to me. My rage and my fear mixed together. I could sense the time running out. At some point, their patience would be at an end. They would not wait, but instead would attack. And my chastity would be taken anyway. And my life.

"I must do what I must to survive. I cannot avenge my brother, or myself if I am dead," I whispered to myself and I felt control return to me. The anger was there, but it was harnessed now. The panic was gone. Shame was there, but I could not afford to indulge in it. I knew that there was no escape. I resigned myself to what I had to do. Just as when I was taken prisoner, I would not let the men, or Cilek, see my weakness.

I dropped my head to the side, slightly and moved it forward. I kept my eyes open so that I could see what I was doing. I felt the tip of Cilek's cock press against my lip. It felt very warm and soft. Cilek sucked in breath sharply, and I felt her cock slip against my cheek. I felt my face flush red with embarrassment. I tilted my neck to the side slightly and Cilek's sock cock kissed my lips. I split them open and the tip of Cilek's cock popped between them.

My eyes were still opened and they flicked up. I could see Cilek's body stretching up before me, her flat stomach and the soft under-curve of her breasts. She was leaning forward to look at me, her long, loose hair hanging down over her breasts. Her eyes were wide with surprise, her lips parted slightly. I suppose I knew that she was scared and surprised. But, still, he was my enemy and she had me in a position of complete submission. It seemed to me that she was gloating over me. I knew that I would not be able to control my rage if I looked at her for a moment longer. I closed my eyes.

And then I returned to the task at hand. There was no choice. It was suck cock or die. Therefore, I did the only thing that I could do. I began to slurp Cilek's cock into my mouth, feeling it stretch out from her body. I felt the tip press against my tongue and then over it. I could taste Cilek's skin, salty and clean. It didn't taste objectionable. I tried not to dwell on the fact that it taste good. And felt pleasant against my tongue. I kept my eyes closed, my mind focused.

I felt Cilek take a sort of half step towards me and I could hear her gasp. Her cock pulled deeper and deeper into my mouth. It felt dense and warm as it worked into the back of my throat. Then I slowly began to pull my head backwards, letting Cilek's cock pulled back across my tongue. I kept sucking as I did so, keeping her soft cock taut in my mouth. Soon, just the red tip remained between my lips. Then, I began to pull Cilek's cock back into my mouth, letting it slip across my tongue, yet again. I kept this motion for some time, letting Cilek's soft cock slip in and out of my mouth.

I really had no idea of what I was doing. Not only had I never sucked a cock before, I'd never even seen it done. I always looked away when I saw members of my tribe making love. I knew about sucking cock only from what I had heard the men in my tribe say when they were in their cups. I simply did what I believed would feel good if someone sucked my cock.

As I judged from Cilek's response to my actions, I had guessed wisely. Every breath that Cilek took, broke from her lips in a ragged gasp. Every few seconds, a low whine broke from her throat. I felt her hands land on the top of my head, her delicate fingers slipping into my hair. She balanced against me and I could feel her body trembling as I sucked her cock. But I truly knew that I was doing the right thing, because I could feel Cilek's cock. With each pass of my lips, I could feel her cock pressing more firmly against my lips, pushing more deeply into my throat. I could feel the dense flesh of Cilek's cock growing harder and harder in my mouth.

After just a few minutes, she was entirely hard inside of my mouth. Despite her fear and her hatred for me, she was powerless against my touch. Before I had the opportunity to think about it, I felt some pride in that. Anything I did, I wanted to be the best, whether it was fishing or fighting with the boys or sucking cock.

I kept sucking, moving my head back and forth faster and harder. Cilek's cock felt like a piece of warm, downy steel in my mouth and it was soon dripping wet with saliva. It moved easily in and out of me. A new flavor entered my mouth, saltier and slicker. I pushed farther, feeling Cilek's cock press hard against the back of my throat, that salty flavor was more intense. I felt Cilek's small balls press into my chin, my nose bounced against her flat stomach. Cilek's smell was thick in my nose now, lovely. I shook my had side to side, letting my tongue rub against the now throbbing vein on the bottom of Cilek's cock. Cilek gasped loudly, her fingers sank into my scalp.

"Her cock is hard," I heard Topu say. I kept my eyes closed. He hadn't told me to stop, so I kept sucking the Kabile girl's cock.

"That Buz whore knows how to suck a cock," a man's voice said, "it must be true what they say: they practice on their sheep." The other men laughed. I felt my fists clench at their taunts. But I also felt slightly gratified. These men didn't know that I was a virgin. But they were complimenting me. In fact, I could almost feel them leaning forward, looking. I could feel their eyes on me. I could feel the horrifying, sexual excitement that was coursing through my kidnappers.

What I chose to ignore was that that energy was coursing through me as well. I ignored my body, focused entirely on Cilek. But I was excited as well. Not as excited as Cilek. My cock was not rock hard. Though, I freely admit now, it was not entirely soft either. I could feel it growing slightly plump against my thigh. But beyond that, I could feel my nipples hardening, and not because of the cold air. My mouth was dripping wet. I wasn't forcing myself to move anymore...I didn't know what I wanted but I wanted it.

But perhaps it was that confused energy, the energy that bound me to Cilek and to all the men watching us, that held Topu back. The point had been proven. Cilek's cock was hard. The danger should have been over. But Topu did not tell me to stop. No one wanted us to stop, perhaps not even me at that point. The energy pulled us on, kept us going.

And so I continued to suck Cilek's now-hard cock, pulling it into my throat, letting my tongue swirl against the underside. The salty flavor grew thicker and thicker in my mouth. I savored that flavor, I almost felt a moan rise in my breast, but I instinctively stifled it. But the energy burst from me elsewhere. My hands rose up and grasped at Cilek's trembling thighs. My fingers sank into her skin and I began to pull her closer to me, driving her cock more deeply into my throat. Soon, Cilek's cock was bouncing hard against the back of my throat, gagging me slightly each time. My eyes watered, my breasts ached. But I didn't stop. I couldn't stop now.

In the end, Cilek put a stop to it. I felt her fingers squeeze on either side of my head. Her thighs tensed sharply in my hands. Her groaning grew louder, turning into a high pitched moan that pierced the dark night around us. I pulled my head back slightly, letting Cilek's cock slip from its spot against the back of my throat. The hard pebble of Cilek's glans rested against the very center of my tongue. Cilek's moan suddenly ceased, becoming quiet, her body shaking. Cilek's cock swelled in my mouth. Then Cilek's seed was filling my mouth. I was surprised by the force of it, splashing into my mouth hard enough to splatter around my mouth. My tongue was instantly coated in Cilek's thick, frothy seed , the insides of my cheeks dripping. With each pulse of Cilek's cock, more and more of her seed filled my mouth.

I'd never tasted seed before. When I pleasured myself, I let my seed fall in the dirt. I had always presumed that it would taste terrible, I was never fond of the smell. But as more and more of Cilek's seed coated my tongue, I could taste it. It was earthy and salty and sweet. Delicious. I groaned now, unable to control myself. Cilek's seed overwhelmed my mouth. Some of it dribbled from between my lips, hanging thick and frothy from my chin. More still slipped down my throat, and landed bubbly and warm in my belly.

The sensation of making Cilek cum was overwhelming. Perhaps my shame and my anger was still there. I do not know now and I certainly didn't know then. Because in the front of my mind was pride. Pride that I had clearly given another person such intense pleasure, on my first try. My eyes were still looking up. Cilek's body was trembling so badly that her breasts were bouncing on her chest. Her face was frozen, her mouth opened slightly, her eyes slammed shut. I felt pride and didn't think about the fact that she was a Kabile girl.

And, what's more, I felt excitement. My cock was not entirely hard, but it felt thick and heavy between my legs. My heart was beating harder than ever, my entire body felt as though it was vibrating. It was a kind of pure thrill that I'd never felt before. It surprised me, and overwhelmed me. I was shocked, pleasantly, by the way that the world seemed to have disappeared around me. My fears and hatred had faded into the background. The sex would not allow me to feel those things. It had taken me over entirely. I swirled Cilek's seed around in my mouth, feeling its warmth soak down to my bones.

Cilek was overwhelmed as well, but in a different way. As her cock swelled in my mouth for a final time, I could feel her muscles soften. A long, low sigh escaped from her throat. Her legs went weak in my hands. I felt her knees drop at the same moment that her cock, rapidly softening, slip from between my lips. In a moment, Cilek was on her knees directly in from of me, panting with wide eyes.

Seeing Cilek's face and feeling her warm breath on my face reminded me where I was, and what I was doing. It was like I'd been tossed into an icy mountain stream on a warm winter's day. My senses came back to me instantly. Suddenly, Cilek's delicious seed tasted bitter in my mouth. Instinctively, I spat. Cilek gasped as a large blob of spit and seed splashed against her lips. I dribbled down across her lips and onto her chin, so that we looked even more alike. I told myself that I didn't notice how beautiful her face looked, coated in her seed. Instead, I heard the men around me laugh, and I remembered that they were there as well.

"You stupid Buz cunt!" Cilek said, her hands rising up to wipe her seed from her face. But her face didn't look as though she was disgusted. And I watched as her tongue slipped out of her mouth as she wiped. She silently pushed her own seed into her mouth, under the illusion of wiping it away. I saw her throat move as she swallowed down my spit and her own seed. I was a little surprised by how thrilling that idea was, though I could not explain why.

"More like a Buz cock!" one of the men around the fire said, and the others laughed.

I turned and looked at the men sitting around the fire. They were leaning forward now, looking at me and Cilek intently. They shifted uncomfortably in their seats, their faces flushed. I turned and looked at Topu. He seemed to tower above me. But he showed the same intense interest as the other men as well.

"Not only gets hard, but produces seed," Topu said loudly, his throat clicking as he spoke. I think that he had intended to speak as if to say that the point had been proven and that we should all prepare for sleep. But his voice sounded slightly impressed.

"These whores put on a good show," A man said and the others grunted in approval. Even Topu nodded his head.

"I've never been a man to watch," Köle said, "When the show is done, I am a man of action" The other men grunted in agreement. Even Topu nodded.

The fear came back to me now. These men were riding the same wave of energy that had grasped me. Even Topu was not entirely in control of himself. These were violent men who were several days without a whore. They were capable of anything. I felt fear again, deeper and more potent than before. This situation could spiral out of control without Topu to assert authority. If he could not or would not control these men, someone else would have to.

"The show has just begun," I heard myself saying. I stood up from my spot on the ground, turned so that my back was to Cilek, facing some of the men. I didn't really have any sort of stratagem planned out. I just knew that the slightest provocation could push these men off of their asses and onto me. I was ashamed to say that I had...felt some pleasure with Cilek. But I knew I would not feel pleasure from these rough men. If I wanted to keep them out of me, I would have to give them something else. I had to continue the entertainment they'd enjoyed thus far. A performance with Cilek. I might not like the idea of mating with a Kabile girl. But that ship had already sailed. And I could control her in a way that I couldn't control the men. In fact, the idea of controlling Cilek was actually a bit exciting. Without planning or even really knowing what I was going to do, I began the next portion of the show for the traders around me. Whatever I did, I knew that I had to do something that would put the Kabile girl back in her place, in case she felt like gloating about her tasty seed in my belly.

I took a half step back and felt my ass bump into Cilek's forehead. Cilek let out a little yelp and grabbed around my thighs to get her balance and keep from falling onto her ass on the ground. Without thought, I took advantage of the situation. I arched my back, thrusting my ass back towards Cilek. She made a disgusted noise and tried to pull back, but I ready for her. I reached my arm behind me and placed my palm on the back of Cilek's head. I pressed sharply. My arms were lithe, but strong from years of herding goats and climbing trees. Cilek's neck stiffened, but she was no match for me. Cilek's face pressed between the cheeks of my ass.

"Hey!" Cilek said, before her voice grew muffled. Her fingers sank into my thighs and she tried to push back with her palms. But I steeled my arms against her. And pressed her farther into me. Her hair draped over my ass and my thighs and it felt nice. And my excitement grew more intense as the Kabile girl's face pressed into me.

For the first time in weeks, I truly felt like I was a member of a Buz. I couldn't feel the shackle around my ankle. I barely noticed the men in my circle. The cold air made me feel like I was in the far north. For a moment, I could almost pretend that I had gone with the men on a raid into a Kabile village. And I was taking my share of the spoils out of a worthless little Kabile girl. I was humiliating her in front of my tribe, and hers. If it wasn't exactly the revenge I'd promised to Buz, it was like a taste of it. First, humiliate the wives and daughters of my enemies. Then kill five of them. I warmed to my role

"Lick my ass, Kabile slut," I said loudly. The men laughed and murmured together. I saw them still shifting excitedly in their seats. But they didn't move. They wanted to watch the show. "Tell this slut to lick my ass!" I told the men and they laughed louder.

"If you didn't want to eat her ass, why'd you put your face in it?" One man asked and then the others laughed. Cilek shook from side to side, but couldn't break my grip. I felt her hot breath against my anus, and was surprised that it felt pleasurable. I had not acted with the intention of feeling pleasure. I was merely attempting to humiliate the Kabile girl. But her warm breath and smooth skin felt lovely.

"She isn't doing it," I said, looking at Topu. He was at least as intrigued as the other men. His eyes flickered down to Cilek. The excitement of the moment seemed to have drained from him as well. A crooked smile spread across his face.

"Lick her ass, whore. That is an order," Topu said, still conjuring all of the menace that he'd conjured before.

"You think she can hear around that round ass?" Köle said and the men laughed. I smiled despite myself. It was good to have people lusting after me. Back in my tribe, I had always avoided situations in which my body would become an issue. I knew that I was beautiful. But I respected my chastity. And I was afraid of the complications my cock would create. But those bounds were loosed here. And it was a good feeling, to be the object of desire.

I let out a low gasp, even before I realized why, "Oh Buz!" I groaned, "she heard!" Cilek was already broken, already a whore. Topu gave her an order. He didn't even include a threat. But she instantly complied. Cilek's tongue had slipped from between her lips. I felt it press, hot and wet, against my virgin anus.

My knees buckled at the sensation. I simply had not expected it to feel so...good. Cilek's thick, warm tongue lapped up across my anus, sinking into the tight little folds of my skin. My asshole was soon slick with Cilek's saliva. I shuddered with every movement of Cilek's tongue, it felt as though it was worming its way up my spine. I closed my eyes, bit my lip, and focused on Cilek's every action.

Cilek did not hold back. Her fingers still grasped at my thighs, but she no longer pushed me away. Instead, she pulled me in, pressing her tongue more deeply into my asshole. I am not sure if it was the fear of Topu punishing her if she refused or if she found that she enjoyed it, but Cilek submitted entirely. I swear to the gods that she was moaning, and that I could feel that moan vibrating through my entire body. Cilek's degradation and humiliation added to the physical pleasure, heightened it.

I arched my back harder now and I felt Cilek lean into me, grasp me tighter with her legs. I no longer needed to keep my hand on Cilek's head. She wasn't going anywhere. I turned as my back arched, letting my fingers slip through her longhair. My nipples were still aching and, without thought, my hands made their way to my breasts. My palms closed over them, I felt my hard nipples press into my flesh and I moaned. And squeezed tightly.

If anything, Cilek grew more passionate now that she was free. She shook her head side to side between my ass cheeks, her tongue rigid. I felt her tongue pierce inside of me and groaned. My body shook, and I felt my cock slapping against my thighs. Almost entirely hard now, my balls heavy. What's more, I cold feel thick, viscous liquid dripping down from my desperate cunny. And not just from Cilek's saliva dropping down from my anus. I desperately wanted to grasp my my cock, wrap my hands around it like I did when I was in the woods, alone. Slip my fingers from my other hand into my cunny. I wanted to jerk up and down on my cock until my hand filled with seed. Then I wanted to the slurp the seed into my mouth. But my hands remained frozen on my breasts. It felt too lovely to move.