Tribal Bonds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get ready Buz girl," Köle said, smiling with his broken teeth, "I am twice the man that Kabile girl could ever dream to be" And as he walked towards me, Köle reached into his pants. He pulled from inside a massive, ugly, veiny cock. My asshole clenched and my mouth went dry. My eyes were locked on Köle as the distance between us disappeared.

I heard a slight hissing sound. Almost like a soft "clithtop," sound. Suddenly, a cluster of feathers sprouted from Köle throat. He stopped moving. His eyes went wide. His mouth opened, but no sound came out. I looked at him, confused and terrified. Köle dropped to one knees, still looking at me, his eyes bulging. Blood dribbled from the corner of his mouth. He pitched forward, landing on his face. The head of an arrow, red with blood, glistened in the moonlight over his body. The shaft of the arrow, burst through the back of his neck. All of the men were frozen. Everything was silent, except for the sound of the crackling fire. All eyes were now on Köle.

"What in the gods'..." Topu said.

And then they were upon us. What they were, I didn't know. They were totally silent. They moved so quickly, that it looked like white blurs were moving into the tight circle of the fire. One white blur crossed in front of Topu. He remained standing even as the long red slash on his throat split open and blood ran down his chest. His eyes remained open, his mouth opening and closing, until he collapsed.

"The Hayalet ghosts!" A man screamed. And the remaining merchants scattered away from the fire. The white blurs were all around them outnumbering them and seeming to anticipate where they were running. I saw some of them cut down, fall to the ground.

I had been too confused and then shocked to move. But eventually, my senses returned to me. I rose as well. I felt the uncontrollable urge to run away. The fear was not even a feeling. It blotted out everything else. I panicked and tried to move. I felt the chains holding me to Cilek. I felt like a fox caught in a trap. I wanted to chew my leg off. I looked up.

The last thing I saw, before the world went black, was one of those white ghosts, bearing down on me.

End Chapter 1.

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.