Tribal Bonds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps, in the end, that was a mistake. Perhaps I should have moved. Kept pushing Cilek further, kept the action moving. But I had stopped thinking strategically. My eyes were closed, I was biting my lip. I barely felt the eyes on my anymore. I just felt Cilek's wonderful tongue as it grew rigid and forced itself, and inch and then two, into my now sopping anus. And so the men around the fire saw a static scene. There was Cilek, on her knees, her cock hard again and pressing against the back of my knee. Cilek's arms were wrapped around me, her breasts against the back of my thighs, her face buried in my ass. My legs were straight and trembling, I was bent at the waist, with my back arched, thrusting my breasts out before me. My cock was nearly hard now, sticking out from between my thighs, pointing up and forward at my breasts. My hands were grasped around my breasts, my face contorted in ecstasy. And that was what the men saw. And they liked it. But they grew bored. They wanted more.

"That tough little Buz girl, she is all warmed up," A voice said, and my eyes flashed open, "Let the Kabile girl fuck her." For a moment, I felt a flicker of excitement. My body was screaming out to be fucked, even if I didn't know what that would entail. And then that feeling faded, and I realized what had been suggested. But, after a pregnant moment, Topu eased my mind.

"The Kabile girl produces seed, she will impregnate the Buz girl," Topu said, his voice thick. I looked over at him, I saw that he was barely hanging onto his control. He was a merchant, but he was also a man. His concern for his investment only went so far.

"Her asshole is warmed up," Köle shouted, "She can't get a baby in her asshole." The other men laughed and murmured with excitement. I felt Cilek's tongue swirl inside of me. Topu looked at me, his eyes traveling up my legs, over my round ass, across my breasts to my face. He walked over towards me and placed his hand on my shoulder. Cilek continued to lick me. Topu smiled and, for a moment, I thought that he had realized that this had already gone farther than he intended. He was going to put a stop to it.

Topu's hand came down hard on my shoulder, I let out a little yelp and fell to my knees on the ground. My hands in the dirt. I felt Cilek's finger's slip from my thighs. And, worse, I felt her tongue slip from my anus. My skin felt cold in the evening air and I gasped.

"Fuck the Buz girl in the ass," Topu said, "keep your seed from her cunny when you cum." The men around the fire cheered. Panic set in as I realized what had happened. I had stopped moving, and I had lost the initiative. The men wanted more and I hadn't provided it. And now I was no longer calling the shots. Cilek was once again in a position to humiliate me.

"Let me fuck her in the ass!" I said loudly, "My cock is hard!"

"You ass is wet," Topu said simply, "And her cock is bigger." I shook my head and began to rise up. But then I felt it. Cilek's hand on my back. Her weight came down on me, holding me on my hands and knees on the ground.

"You let that bitch talk back to you?" Köle asked Topu, mockingly Topu sneered at the other man.

"Fuck her now," Topu said sharply to Cilek. I looked over my shoulder as best I could, I could see Cilek, towering over me. Her face was glistening with spit, and her tongue snaked out to lick it into her mouth. She was grinning with excitement. I couldn't see her cock, but I could sense it close by.

"I'll fuck her dry!" I said. I was chagrined for find that it sounded like I was pleading. But the panic was rising inside of me. I could feel the shame of even the suggestion of what Topu had ordered. But I had misread the situation. Köle had already embarrassed Topu over my insolence. He couldn't let me questions him again. His boot rose quickly and came down hard, full force, on my fingers. I screamed out in pain as Topu twisted my fingers. Pain shot all the way up my arm and my elbows bent, barely able to hold me up. I sucked in a very deep breath and mastered myself. My scream died, I stayed on my knees. Topu moved his foot away. I flashed with anger at Topu.

"Fuck her" Topu said to Cilek. I squeezed my fingers into the dirt, the cool earth soothing the pain.

Despite my throbbing fingers, I weighed the options of resistance. There was no greater dishonor than to be defiled by an enemy. Whatever else I had endured, this was something else entirely. I needed to get away. I needed to change the situation. For a panicked moment, I thrashed around in my mind of a solution. Nothing came. My mind was blank. I was bound. Naked. Surrounded by angry, aroused men who would be enraged by any attempt to interrupt their show. Topu was close enough to grab my hair and pull me down if I attempted to run. There was no way out. This was going to happen.

Inside my mind raged. I could barely keep my sanity, in the full knowledge of what was about to happen to me. This was the greatest fear for any Buz woman. To be defiled by a Kabile might have been the greatest possible dishonor that could befall a person of my tribe and station. In many ways, it was worse that a cowardly death. To be stabbed in the back.

But I couldn't even give myself that now. While I would have been happy to get up, to run, to be cut down as a Buz woman, my honor forbade it. Because I had said the ritual words. I had promised vengeance against the enemies of my tribe, and sworn to my ancestors that nothing would prevent me from fulfilling it. And that was the most sacred oath a member of the Buz could make. I was required to accept any humiliation to ensure that I could complete my quest. I could not die without killing five enemies of my tribe. I had to accept the dishonor, to keep it on my conscience forever. It overrode everything else. I had dropped myself into a moral morass, in which each option was equally dishonorable.

At least, that is what I told myself. And it was true. Formally. But, if I am honest now, those were simply the thoughts I used to justify myself. At that moment, I wasn't really sure that I wanted to go. I was up on my hands and knees, my cock was hard, rubbing my thighs. My balls felt heavy, my breasts ached My asshole was wet, and still tingling from Cilek's tongue. I didn't know what it would feel like...what would happen next. But my body cried out for it, even if, in my mind, I knew it was a dishonor to be sodomized. Sodomized by a Kabile girl. I craved the physical pleasured my dishonor and defilement would bring.

Cilek didn't seem to notice that I was carefully weighing the moral weight of what was about to happen. She moved more quickly than ever, forcing her way between my legs with her knees. I felt it then. Cilek's cock, against the soft flesh of my ass. It felt harder now, even than it had in my mouth. The tip was hot. Still wet. Impossibly large for where it was going.

One of Cilek's hands slipped from my back, and I knew it was grasping around the base of her cock. A moment later, I felt the hard tip of her penis press into my balls. They ached harder than before and I gasped. Her cock slipped across my wet scrotum and then slid up next to my own cock. Her cock felt hard and warm against me. I instinctively squeezed my legs together, groaning as our cocks squeezed together. Her balls pressed against mine now, full and warm. I heard a loud crack and heard Cilek scream. Her cock moved back instantly, her hand slipped from my back and grasped hard on my waist.

"Keep that cock away from her cunny," Topu said, "You almost hit it when your thrust at her balls. Stick to her asshole," he said. Cilek didn't speak. In fact, for a moment he didn't move. I felt tension rising inside of me. Both because my body desired more. And because I was afraid of Cilek's pause, "Now," Topu said coldly. Thankfully, Cilek moved into action without a further slap.

Once again, I felt Cilek's cock slip between the cheeks of my ass. She more careful now, moving slowly. I felt the hard, rounded glans slip across my wet skin. Cilek's hand still grasped at my waist, holding me still. Her other hand guided her cock. Finally, I felt that cock kiss the tight, crinkled skin of my anus. Her body felt a thousand times warmer on that sensitive spot, and I felt sensations shooting throughout my body. My nipples turned to iron and I felt my cock quiver. I could feel thin, clear juices dripping from the tip of my penis into the dirt between my legs. I had never been harder in my life. I could barely keep on my hands and bit my lip to take the edge off of the pleasure.

But Cilek didn't stop. She moved slowly, but inexorably. Her cock pressed, hard, against my asshole. I had never taken anything into my ass before. I did not know how to open myself to her. And, while I was excited, I was also scared. I suppose I was clenched. Cilek pushed harder and harder. Her cock seemed to bend slightly and the pressure grew greater and greater. Cilek grunted and I winced in pain. The pain grew more intense, pinching me. It was the pain of dishonor. But all the same, I didn't want her to stop. I wanted her inside of me. I pushed my hips back.

Maybe it was that extra bit of force. Or maybe Cilek hit a wet patch, where her tongue had licked at my asshole. I don't know. I just know that all at once, I felt the pinching pressure relent. In one fluid motion, the tip of Cilek's cock popped inside of my mouth.

"Oh fucking...fuck!" I groaned loudly as I felt Cilek's cock stretch me open. There was no pain now. Instead, I felt a...pleasurable fullness. The change occurred so quickly, pain to pleasure, that it took me by surprise. My body trembled all over. And my hips continued to thrust backwards. Cilek kept thrusting as well. And I felt more and more of Cilek's cock slipping inside of me. Inch by inch, Cilek's hard shaft pushed deeper and deeper into my asshole. I felt my anus stretch for her, tighten around her shaft.

After just a few moments, I felt my muscles loosening. I felt Cilek moving inside of me more easily If anything, It was like I was sucking her cock inside of me. And as I loosened, the pleasure became greater. I wanted more and more of it. I got it too. A minute after Cilek's cock had popped into my anus, I felt the soft, gooey warmth of her scrotum pressing against my cunny, slapping in my own balls. Cilek's cock was entirely inside of my asshole. I was completely stretched out. I couldn't believe how full I felt. Or how good it felt to be full.

"That Buz girl know how to take a cock in her ass," a voice said, "I hear they do that in the North. To save their virginity for marriage." I didn't know how to feel, but I took an perverse pride in the fact that, apparently, I appeared to know what I was doing. Even if what I was doing was completely dishonorable.

I didn't have time to think about the men around the fire. I Cilek's hand was no longer needed around her shaft. It had slipped from between our bodies and now it was on my hip. Cilek was grasping both of my hips, her fingers sinking into the flesh. I was totally under her control. A slight movement of her own hips in any direction could have knocked me over. I released myself to the pleasure of her touch.

Then, horribly, Cilek retreated. At first, I couldn't tell what she was doing, because I still felt so incredibly full. In addition, whatever she was doing seemed to feel even more pleasurable than what she was doing before. But then I felt my anus stretching, I felt her balls move away from my cunny. Cilek was pulling back, her hips moving away from mine. Inch by inch, her cock slipped out of my asshole, until just the hardened tip remained inside of me. The sensation of her cock moving out of me was divine, but I suddenly felt terrible empty.

"No, oh shit, don't go!" I moaned without thinking, and then felt my cheeks redden with shame. To have begged for her...to hear the men laugh at my begging, it was dishonorable in the extreme. But still, I couldn't have stopped myself from speaking. Pleasure paid no tribute to honor. It demanded satisfaction.

"I am coming back, Buz girl," Cilek said. Her voice was intended to sound haughty, taunting. But it broke at the end. It sounded almost...affectionate. I didn't have time to consider what that meant. In an instant, Cilek's hips thrust forward. I grunted loudly as I felt my asshole stretch again. I was still relaxed, and I felt Cilek's cock slip easily inside of me, deeply, all the way to the hilt. Her balls slapped into my cunny and my scrotum. My body shuddered. And before I could recover, I felt her cock slipping out of me again. That amazing feeling of her withdrawal wafted over me again. I whimpered when just the tip remained inside of me. But then Cilek thrust forward again, the pleasures happening too quickly, doubling up on top of one another. Then she did it again. And again. And again.

My eyes rolled back in my head, and I let out a low, continuous moan. With my eyes now closed, I could almost see what was happening, in my mind's eye. I could see Cilek, on her knees behind me. I could see her hair cascading over her face, her lips spread, sucking in hair. I could see her small, pert breasts bouncing on her chest. Her hands grasping around my waist, as though she was holding on for dear life. I could see her hips rocking back and forth rhythmically, her hard cock slipping in and out of my ass. The vision was undeniably beautiful. It heightened my pleasure, and pushed my dishonor further back into my mind.

Nonetheless, I admit that what was happening to my own body was dishonorable. I had thrown my head back, my hair splayed across my shoulders. My eyes were closed, my mouth open in a nearly constant moan. I'd arched my back downward, which thrust my chest out and my ass up and back. My nipples were like pink diamonds and my breasts bounced against my arms with each thrust of Cilek's cock. Except, she wasn't the only one thrusting. I was moving in rhythm with her now. Each time she pulled back, I rocked forward on my knees, letting her cock slip out of me faster. And then, as she thrust forward, I would rock back. This allowed her to crush roughly into me, her scrotum slapping hard into my cunny and my balls. The force that we crashed together allowed Cilek to sink deeper inside of me than ever before. And as she sank deeply...she struck something inside of me. I couldn't tell what it was. But it was as if there was a sweet spot buried deep inside of my asshole. And Cilek's thrusting cock tickled that sweet spot perfectly. It overwhelmed my mind, it made my cock quiver and drip clear liquid into the dirt My cunny was gushing liquid, soaking my balls and shaft.

When it finally happened, it took me by surprise. I suppose it should not have. I could feel the tension rising inside of me. I could sense my muscles contracting, my breath catching in my chest. It was similar to the feeling that I had when I stroked myself to produce my seed, if more intense. It was just...I wasn't touching my cock. Nothing was inside of my cunny. I didn't think it was possible. But Cilek thrust her hard cock into me and it struck my sweet spot. And it held there for a fraction of a second. And then I just tumbled over into it.

"Oh...fuck!" My voice shuddered out of me. Cilek's hard cock pushed me through the point where the tension became unbearable, and then on through to the other side. Everything seemed to melt away. My muscles loosened and tendrils of warming sensation slithered from between my legs and out over every inch of my body. I felt them shoot down my legs, up through my chest and into my nipples. I felt it overwhelm my mind, my thoughts coated in milky white pleasure.

The fogging pleasure was so dense, that I was only vaguely aware of the physical things happening to my body. But two things were still apparent. The first and most incredible thing was that I was producing seed. I could feel my cock pulsating as spurt after spurt of thick cum shot from me. I'd always produced a large amount of seed (though, at the time, I did not know what a normal amount was). I usually created a small puddle in the woods, wherever I spilled my seed. But this was so much more. It sprayed out of me with almost painful force. Some of it even shot upwards, squirting against the undersides of my breasts. The rest splashed off the ground against my legs. My balls bounced as my cock jumped.

My cock was not the only thing that was pulsating. The second sensation I was able to recognize was the feeling of my anus squeezing and then relaxing around Cilek's cock, which was still buried inside of me. It tensed at the same rhythm of my cock and with equal force. Cilek was moaning loudly and her hands were still grasping my waist. Her cock felt lovely, squeezed inside of my muscles. It must've felt good to Cilek as well. Because her body froze, her moans grew louder, and all the muscles of her body tensed. And then I felt Cilek's cock pulsating inside of me. Warm and filling, Cilek's seed poured against from her cock, splashing inside of my bowels.

For a few moments, we remained frozen on the ground, my asshole milking the seed out of Cilek's cock, even as my own seed poured onto the dirt below me. Finally, the orgasm began to fade, I was able to breathe again. Cilek's orgasm subsided as well. I felt her cock softening inside of me, which somehow felt pleasurable as well. Cilek dropped back on her knees and I gasped as her half-hard cock popped out of me. But even before that experience faded, I felt Cilek drop down behind me. I felt her hair drape over my ass and in half a second, I felt the familiar sensation of Cilek's lips and tongue pressing against my stretched anus. I gasped as Cilek began to suck on my ass, pulling her own seed from my bowels and pulling it into her mouth. I heard the lewd slurping sound as she licked and then swallowed her cum from my asshole. Through the haze I wondered what she was doing. It felt incredible, and the thought of what she was doing was dirty and exciting. But whatever dominance she'd gained over me, she'd just given away. I wondered if she even cared.

"That Kabile girl is a born whore," I heard a voice say and men murmured in agreement. My eyes fluttered open, and I gasped in a deep breath. My mind returned to my predicament. I could see the men leering at me with ravenous eyes. They were hardly sated by what they'd seen. They were actually inching closer to us. I could almost feel their breath on me. The last vestiges of my orgasm died. A chill draped over me. The energy had shifted. I no longer felt the mirthful excitement of men enjoying a show. I felt the barely controlled tension of men, preparing to pounce. It felt like a bit like that morning, when my tribe was raided.

"You can have her," Köle said, and my eyes shifted to him. He was staring at me intently, "The Buz girl is the one for me." He licked his lips as he said it. I felt like he was looking through me. The chill grew deeper. Köle rose from his seat.

"I have already said, you cannot test this whore," Topu said, but he didn't sound as forceful as before. I looked over at him, his eyes were moving over Cilek's body.

"You agreed before, she can't get a baby in her ass. I won't touch the Sultanah's cunny. I will fuck her ass. The Kabile girl has stretched it out for me. When I am done, the rest of you can have her." The men started to rise as well. I felt Cilek move closer towards me again, shrinking away from the advancing men. My heart rate rose again, my blood coursed rapidly through my veins. I could barely breath. I kept my eyes on Topu. He was still looking at Cilek.

"I get the Kabile girl first," Topu said, and he started to reach for his belt. I felt my stomach seize and I rose up onto my knees. There was no one left who could stop this. All of these men...they would defile me. Whatever I felt then, it was more than fear. Worse than fear. It was a stone cold certainty. The only thing I didn't know was how badly this would end.