Tribal Bonds Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not as dumb as you look," Omuzlar said.

"Sonraki is marrying her sister?" Cilek asked, incredulously.

"And Geri is your sister," I said, suddenly the pieces falling together. They looked so similar...how had I not realized it before.

"All of my wives, sav for my late Cadilar wife Olu, are my sisters. Cousins too," Omuzlar said, matter-of-factly. I saw Cilek's jaw nearly reach to the floor. I knew what she was thinking. I was thinking of it too. Geri and Omuzlar, holding hands and looking at one another, moaning while we fucked them. Two sisters...What's more, I was thinking about my first experience with the Hayalet. Orospu cumming in Gul's mouth, and then Gul spitting it into another wife's mouth. Sharing Orospu's seed around the circle. The women touching each other. Kissing. A whole army of sisters. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

"It's indecent!" Cilek said, but it wasn't disgust I heard in her voice. It was...excitement.

"It is practical," Omuzlar said. Now Cilek snorted.

"Practical?" she asked, "how?" I looked to the center of the room. I could see that Orospu was addressing the crowd. Sonraki, Damat, and Daha, occasionally spoke. The crowd reacted. But I couldn't really focus on the wedding ceremony. The only thing that I could think of was the women in Orospu's longhouse. Sisters who were wives...who fucked. The very idea was, as Cilek stated, indecent. Such a thing would never happen in the far North. And yet, I did not feel the disgust that I would have expected. Instead, I was aware that my cock felt plump against my leg. I didn't understand why, but I could hardly deny the reactions of my body.

"Think about it," Omuzlar said and I was relieved that she took me out of my thoughts, "There are up to ten or so wives to every Cadilar. If a Cadilar married ten, unrelated women and each of those women had ten female sisters who also married unrelated Cadilars, the next generation would be a mess. Every woman would have twenty half sisters, and she'd have many more first cousins, one way or another. But those first cousins would be sprinkled liberally all over creation. After a couple of generations, keeping the family trees separate would be nearly impossible. It would be a full time occupation determining who could marry who without consanguineous matches. This girl was this Cadilar's daughter with this woman, or was it this woman? What a headache! Cadilars would spent months searching the Hayalet for a woman who was not her cousin."

"To avoid the problem, marriages are contracted between Cadilar. Not that Cadilar marry each other of course," Omuzlar said, and then she gestured to Orosupu, who was looking closely at Daha and saying something that was evidently part of the ceremony. "Take Orospu," she said, "She has made a contract with a Cadilar of a similar age in the village of Popo. Essentially, the female daughters of both families will be split up among the Cadilar daughters of the other family. Orospu's Cadilar daughters will evenly share the females from the family in Popo. Orospu's female daughters will be split among the Cadilar sisters in the Popo family.

"In this way, the family trees are easy to maintain. All of Orospu's daughters are half sisters (through Orospu) and first cousins (through their mothers). They also have a slew of other double-first cousins from that marriage contract. But the Hayalet genealogists will be able to keep track of all the marriages and relations simply by virtue of keeping track of the marriage contracts. That way, when new contracts are made, the Cadilar can research to make sure that none of their Cadilar grandmothers and great-grandmothers had made a marriage contract with one another. If you go back to great-great-grandmothers, the blood-connection is thin enough that it does not matter. A marriage is fine," Omuzlar said all of this as though it were simple. Easy. I found my brain fogging. I was sure it made sense, but I wasn't really sure how.

"But then women have to marry their sisters! You talk about blood!" Cilek protested. Omuzlar laughed.

"Seed then, if you don't want to think about blood. A woman can marry her woman sister. She can make love to her woman sister. She cannot produce a child as a result. A woman cannot marry her Cadilar sister, because a child could be born. But two female sisters, there is no harm in it," Omuzlar explained. And I supposed that was true. The danger of consanguinity in marriage was not in the sex, but in the issue. But women making love with other women created no children. The concern was not present.

"But isn't it...strange?" I asked. Omuzlar turned and looked at me and shrugged.

"I love my sisters. As sisters," she said, raising her eyebrow, "And as lovers. It adds an extra little thrill, in fact. What difference does it make?" And she turned back and looked at the ceremony.

"Sonraki, Damat, and Daha," Orospu was saying now, in a louder voice. I turned to look as well, "Your families have contracted to wed. But the choice to marry does no belong to a mother. Daha, you may freely return to your village if that is your will. Sonraki, Damat, you may reject Daha as a wife if you so choose. But, if you choose to stay together today, then only death will separate you. If you have any doubts, end this now!" Orospu commanded. The loghouse was now totally silent. The energy pulsed silently in the room. The three brides looked at each other sheepishly, but did not speak.

"Sonraki, will you accept your sister Daha as your wife?" Orospu asked.

"On this day and for the rest of my life," Sonraki stated as she looked over at Daha. The crowd remained silent as Orospu nodded.

"Damat, will you accept Daha as your wife?" Orospu asked.

"On this day and for the rest of my life," Damat responded, blushing. She also gazed at Daha. No one in the room breathed.

"Daha, will you accept Sonraki and Damat as your wives, and come to live with us in Daire?" Orospu asked. Daha looked around the crowd, solemnly, for a moment. Then a wide smile crossed her face.

"On this day and for the rest of my life," Daha responded. But even before the final words were out, they were drowned in the sounds of cheers. More rice was thrown into the center of the longhouse and the walls seemed to bulge with human excitement. Omuzlar yelled loudly next to me and even Cilek joined in. I remained silent, my eyes on Daha and Sonraki, standing next to one another. Sisters and wives.

"The brides must seal their marriage with a kiss," Orospu struggled to yell over the din. But the newly married trio had not waited for her. Damat, evidently in deference to the fact that she was already married to Sonraki, turned to her first wife and kissed her. Given Damat's discomfort in front of the crowd, I had expected a small peck. But instead, I watched as Damat's hand snaked around the back of Sonraki's neck, pulled her in closely. Their mouths merged and even from a distance I could see Damat's tongue press into her wife's mouth.

It was a passionate kiss, but it did not last too long. Damat's hand slipped from Sonraki's neck and their lips broke. Instantly, Damat turned to Daha and repeated her motion, her arms grasping her new wife closely and pulling her in. Daha was less practiced but at least as eager as her sister. She leaned into Damat, her eyes closed, as their lips plunged together. Soon their tongues were rolling messily in one another's mouths. Daha's hands wrapped around Damat's body, pulling her tight.

But, after just a few moments, their kiss was broken as well and Daha turned to face her sister and wife, Sonraki. Sonraki put her hands on Daha's hips and Daha put her arms around Sonraki's neck. The two sisters looked into one another' eyes sheepishly. Sonraki laughed a little, paused, and then smiled broadly while leaning in. And then the sisters were kissing. I leaned forward in my seat, feeling my heart fluttering as I watched. Sonraki and Daha sort of swayed side to side as their bodies press ever closer together. Soon their breasts and thighs were tight, and their tongues were exploring wildly. Two sister kissing.

And I couldn't look away. And not just morbid curiosity I didn't want to look away. There was nothing even close to disgust at what I was seeing. They were two beautiful women, kissing. Their bodies so similar they could easily be confused with one another. It was wrong. And it was lovely. I realized I still wasn't breathing, and sucked in a deep breath. I shift in my seat, feeling my cock pressing against my gown and hoping that no one could see my excitement. Because that was what it was. Excitement at watching the two sisters kiss. Thank the Gods that, evidently, the rule regarding nudity indoors did not apply during the wedding.

Finally, the kiss broke and the crowd once again broke into cheers, "Welcome to Daire, Daha," Orospu yelled into the crowd. Daha, Sonraki, and Damat now stood, their arms around one another, looking at Orosu, "We wish you a quick pregnancy!" she stated and the crowd cheered louder.

"Get to work on it tonight!" Omuzlar yelled out from next to me and the crowd cheered louder. Orospu laughed.

"To that end," she said, "I want to invite everyone here to leave the longhouse. There will be games and a feast this evening to celebrate the arrival of a new member of our village. Let us leave the newlyweds to...get used to one another." And the crowd laughed lewdly again. Sonraki whispered into Damat's ear and then kissed her neck gently as the crowd slowly began to exit. The three women of the hour remained rooted in their spot.

"Come on, these parties are always fun, I will get you a drink," Omuzlar said to Cilek as she hopped down from the bed. Omuzlar turned and looked to me, "I'll even get you one." I took one last look at the three brides, then jumped down next to Omuzlar. We joined the press of crowd, and in a few minutes we were outside.

There had, apparently, been little warning about Daha's arrival in the village. No food, drink, or games were prepared. But the whole community sort of jumped into action. Women ducked into their homes and game out with slaughtered lambs, barrels of mead, and archery equipment. Children ran around wildly, already playing tag or hide-and-seek. Women began clearing areas for games in the center of town and preparing tables down the alleyways. Everything was a buzz of activity and excitement. In a matter of minutes, a festival was underway.

"I must got and grab a barrel of mead," Omuzlar stated, mostly to Cilek, "I forgot to bring something to the last wedding and haven't heard the end of it. I must be generous. Enjoy the party, and I will bring you a drink." Without waiting for a response, Omuzlar disappeared into the surging crowd. For a moment, Cilek and I just stood and watched the crowd swirling. I noticed Cilek looking around furtively and turned to look at her.

"Come on," she said to me, barely above a whisper.

"Come where?" I asked, "Omuzlar said to wait."

"She won't be back soon, she will get caught up in the crowd," Cilek stated. I shrugged.

"So what? Go have fun at the party, leave me alone," I said. Cilek rolled her eyes.

"Aren't you at all curious?" she asked.

"Curious about what?"

"God's wounds, you Buz are dense!" she said, "In the longhouse. The newlyweds! Don't you want to see what they are doing?" she asked. I felt a sudden squeeze in pit of my stomach. I had honestly not even thought about it. But now the idea was planted. What were they doing in there? Wouldn't it be fun to see? Cilek raised her eyebrows at me. It made me hate her more.

"No," I said. Cilek laughed.

"You are a terrible liar," she stated, "Come on follow me." And then Cilek turned and started walking away from the crowd. I did not want to follow her. I did not want a Kabile like Cilek leading me anywhere. Beyond that, I did not like that I wanted to know what was going on in the longhouse. I crossed my arms in front of my breasts and kept my eyes on the crowd. But my heart was still fluttering. My whole body felt tight. I couldn't hold still, my feet were paddling in the dirt and my shoulders were hunching. My mind kept throwing myself back to the inside of the longhouse. What were they doing in there?

"Fuck," I hissed under my breath and then turned around. Cilek was standing right behind me. Smirking. My lip curled.

"Come on," she said, and I followed her. She moved quickly, and spoke as she walked, "I have been exploring the village and the longhouses," she said, "I have been watching the girls play. Learning the secrets of this place. There is a spot in the back of every longhouse. An...emergency exit I think. But kids play in it." We moved down the ally next to the longhouse and soon the crowd was gone. Everyone was in the center of town for the party. As we moved, the din grew softer. Soon, we were standing behind the longhouse. Looking at the back of the building.

"It's just solid wood," I said, looking at the rows and rows of aged pine that made up the back end of the longhouse. Cilek ignored me and looked around, making sure that no one was watching. The coast was clear.

"You're are not as observant as you think," Cilek said, and she walked a little more than halfway down the wall and got down on her knees. She pushed in one place, then another.

"Sure," I snorted. She pressed in a third, and then a fourth spot and I laughed. Cilek ignored me. She moved a few feet to the side and pushed again. Hinges that I hadn't even been able to see groaned slightly. A small door, just high enough to crawl through, appeared.

"Everything isn't always what it appears," Cilek said smugly, turning to look at me, "A Cadilar should know that." she said and then she began to crawl into the building. I didn't respond, but moved quickly behind her. Soon, we were back inside, our eyes once again adjusting the the light.

There was a raised area in the back of the longhouse. I hadn't really noticed during the wedding. But I could tell it was where Damat and Sonraki's bed was located. We had stepped inside the longhouse underneath of the bed. It was just tall enough to crawl through. The area under the bed appeared to be storage. There was dried meat, blankets, and assorted other items. Apparently, there was some way of getting under the bed and out the hidden back door in case of a emergency.

We gathered our bearings and then moved through the items as quietly as possible. Our backs were to the rear wall of the longhouse and we moved towards the middle. We could see light coming from that direction, light split by shadows. On the left and right were just solid walls, but directly in front of us, towards the interior of the longhouse, were slats. They were about two inches thick and were each separated by about two inches. It felt a bit like we were inside of a large crate.

We moved without word until we were both siting right up against the end of the wall, our faces pressed against the slats. We could see out through the slats into the longhouse now cleared of people. Well, most people. The brides were still there. I could see that Damat and Sonraki were already naked, their robes on the floor next to them. In fact, as I settled into the place on the floor, I saw Daha's gown fall from her body in a heap. All three women were beautiful. Sonraki and Daha looked even more alike than before, though the difference in the size of their breasts appeared more pronounced. Damat's body was more shapely than she'd appeared in her gown. Her cock was small, a little smaller than mine, and soft against her leg. I felt my cock stir against my leg and I bit my lip.

I was silent, but even so Cilek turned and looked at me, pressing her fingers against her lips, indicating I should be quiet. I rolled my eyes and held my palms up towards the ceiling, what was I going to do? Yell? We both turned and looked at the center of the longhouse.

"Ugh, I am so glad they're all gone," Sonraki said, and I settled myself to watch whatever was going to happen. Sonraki arched her back and closed her eyes, tilting her head from side to side in a stretch.

"They just want to welcome Daha, It's tradition," Damat said. Sonraki's eyes opened.

"I know, and I appreciate it. Making a big fuss over my little sister," Sonraki said and she winked at Daha, "But I want you two to get a chance to know each other. It is so good to see Daha again, and I know you are going to really get along," she explained. Damat and Daha eyed each other a bit nervously, but they were smiling. The room had emptied of people, but the entire space was now filled with a nervous, sexual energy. I could feel it flowing over me, even hidden under the bed.

"I do wish we'd gotten a chance to at least speak, all three of us together, before we were married," Damat said, "Just so we'd all be more comfortable." Daha blushed.

"You're the only person who knows both of us. What makes you think we'd get along?" Daha asked her sister. Sonraki stretched her back again and sighed.

"What?" she asked. Her hands rose up and gently rubbed the underside of her breasts. She shook her head, "I am sorry. I can't concentrate. The baby hasn't fed all day and my tits really ache." Blunt, like the soldier she was.

"I thought they looked big," Daha said, "Do we need to go get the baby?" Sonraki shook her head.

"The women in Orospu's longhouse have agreed to watch the baby for the night. If we go running out now, it will be taken as an inauspicious omen. What can I do to help you?" Damat asked. Even as she spoke, I heard Sonraki giggle a little. She dropped down onto her knees on the floor.

"Here, you know how I know you two would get along?" She asked, "You are both going to enjoy this!" She reached out with her hands and grasped at Damat and Daha's knees. They took the hint and both knelt beside her. I was a little surprised, I don't know I guess I assumed that, like Orospu, the Cadilar would always be in control in a Hayalet marriage. But it was clear in just a few moments that Sonraki took charge and Damat deferred to her. For some reason, that idea pleased me.

But I didn't have time to dwell. As soon as Damat and Daha were on their asses on the ground on either side of Sonraki, she had threw her arms around the their shoulders. Her heavy breasts sat heavy on her chest. Sonraki rested her hands on the backs of their necks and gently, but firmly pushed them down. I saw Damat and Daha's eyes flash up, looking at one another. They paused for a second, looking nervous and excited. Damat smiled and closed her eyes.

I watched as Damat's mouth open, her tongue slipping between her lips. Sonraki moaned slightly and her back arched as Damat's tongue gently pressed against her puffy, pink nipple. Damat's tongue stroked gently across Sonraki's nipple twice more. Then I saw it. Just a tiny, white bead formed on the tip of Damat's tongue. Sonraki's aching breasts were overflowing with milk. Damat felt it as well. Her mouth wrapped around Sonraki's nipple. I saw Damat's cheeks sucking in as she began to pull the milk from Sonraki's breast. From all appearances, this was not the first time that Damat had done this. I saw one of Damat's hands rise to her own breasts and squeeze it while she sucked. Her small cock was twitching against her thigh.

Daha was watching the proceedings closely, her eyes wide. Her face was just inches from her sister's aching nipple. She glanced up quickly. Sonraki was gently stroking Damat's hair with one hand, but she was looking down at Daha, smiling.

"Remember when we used to talk about this? Talk about the first time we'd be together? How we were nervous and excited?" Sonraki asked. These were not rhetorical questions, Daha nodded slowly, "You don't have to be shy. You don't have to pretend you don't want this. You're my wife now." Daha nodded, more eagerly. Her eyes glanced down to Sonraki's breast. But all she could do was stare at it, biting her lip, but seemingly frozen. Sonraki didn't get angry, instead, she turned to look at Damat.