Tribal Bonds Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show my sister what she is missing," Sonraki said gently, but it felt like an order. Damat didn't hesitate. She pulled her mouth away from Sonraki's breast and reached her hand out, grabbing the back of Daha's neck. She pulled her in quickly, but not harshly. Daha seemed surprised by the speed of the movement, and tumbled forward. In a moment, Daha and Damat's lips were pressed together their ears against Sonraki's breasts. I saw Damat's tongue push forward into Daha's mouth. Instinctively, Daha's mouth open. I could see the white liquid pour out of Damat's mouth, some of it drooling down onto her own and Daha's breasts, but much of it pouring into Daha's mouth. I heard Daha slurp, pulling the milk into her mouth and then swallowing it down. Her eyes opened and she seemed to shudder slightly, but her lips smiled. She kissed Damat more forcefully, pushing her own tongue into her new wife's mouth, searching for more of her sister's milk. Soon, she had drank it all down or drooled it onto the floor. Damat moved back now, once again placing her mouth around Sonraki's nipple and sucking gently.

"Do what your body is telling you to do," Sonraki said to Daha. Daha's body was essentially trembling all over. I could almost see the struggle inside of her: the natural instinct to not sleep with a family member. But her duty to her wife, the desires of her body fighting against them. They were irreconcilable forces. Something had to give.

"I love you, sister," Daha said, and then turned her head towards Sonraki's breast. In a moment, Sonraki's puffy pink nipple had disappeared into Daha's mouth. Daha's cheeks showed she was sucking even harder than Damat, pulling the silky liquid into throat. I heard Daha groan as the flavor of Sonraki's milk filed her mouth and her nose. Sonraki gasped as well, her back arching as she shoved her breasts into her wives' faces. Their heads obscured the view, but I could see them moving, see the smile on Sonraki's face. I knew that she was getting pleasure from feeding them both.

As Daha and Damat drank down Sonraki's milk, Sonraki's hands slipped from their shoulders. She didn't need to hold their necks in place. They were both doing exactly what they wanted to do. Sonraki let her arms slide down her lover's backs. And then to her sides. She spoke a Daha and Damat drank from her.

"I know that that was a little abrupt," she said. I watched as her hands moved forward now. They were resting on her lovers' thighs. The ones nearest her body. Her hands rubbed on the thighs gently a she spoke, "I know that you both wanted to get to know each other. To feel comfortable before you got started. But, like Daha said, I am the only one who knows you both. I know how similar you are. If I tried to slowly lead you to where we need to be as wives, you'd both just get so nervous and in your own heads. We'd talk in circles for hours. But if you just did it, you'd both just love it!"

Daha and Damat didn't speak. But they continued to suck vigorously. So vigorously, in fact, that I could see milk and saliva dripping down from Daha's chin into the rushes on the floor. Sonraki was clearly right. Her wives had totally abandoned themselves the moment. And then Damat gasped. Her mouth opened and there was a gargling sound. I saw a sheet of milk tumble over her chin.

For a moment, I couldn't understand what happened. Then, I could see movement between her legs. My eyes moved from Sonraki's breasts, down to the tangle of thighs and legs below. Sonraki's hands had moved from her wives' thighs. Slid forward slightly, but enough. I now saw that her hand had wrapped around Damat's cock. Her fingers clasped it gently but firmly. Damat was half hard now, and longer than I expected. But still soft enough to flop wildly as Sonraki stroked her.

Sonraki wasn't focused solely on Damat. Her hand had moved off of Daha's thigh as well. It had slipped down between her legs. I saw her fingers sliding down into the wet warmth of Daha's cunny. Her sister's shaved cunny. Daha did not take her mouth away form her sister's tit to gasp, but I could see her muscles tightening as Sonraki's fingers played gently with her clit.

For a few minutes, the stayed just like that. Damat and Daha on their asses on the ground, on either side of Sonraki, their legs spread wide. Their heads were turned into Sonraki's body, suckling on her breasts. Sonraki towered over them on her knees. But she was hunched slightly, so that she could reach down between their legs, to stroke them as they needed. They each made little mewling, suckling sounds and I could almost smell their arousal on the air. They moved as one. I felt like this, rather than the ceremony that had occurred a short time earlier, was the true wedding.

"Give me some of that milk," I heard Sonraki say after what felt like a long time. Both Damat and Daha's eyes shot open. Sonraki was looking down at Daha. It seemed that Daha, like Damat, was used to taking orders from Sonraki. Without a word, Daha slipped her mouth from her sister's nipple and tilted her head back. Sonraki leaned over Daha, putting her mouth over her sister's mouth. Their lips sealed perfectly in a lewd kiss. I could sense, rather than see, Daha pushing Sonraki's own milk into Sonraki's mouth. Their tongues mingled together in their nearly identical mouths. The kiss actually growing more and more passionate as the milk disappeared down Sonraki's throat. The whole while, Damat kept her mouth on Sonraki's tit. But her eyes looked up, watching the sisters kiss. Finally, that kiss broke.

"Well look at that," Sonraki said, turning her head away from Daha, and looked down at her hand, which was still stroking Damat's cock. "Our wife is now completely hard," Sonraki said and I saw it was true, "She gets...adventurous when she is hard. Should we ask her what she wants to do?" Sonraki asked, turning to Daha. Daha didn't hesitate. She just nodded.

"Yes sister," Daha said, "I need more." Sonraki smiled.

"Damat, love, you new wife needs some attention. Please, do for her what she needs," Sonraki said. Damat finally allowed Sonraki's tit to fall from her mouth. Sonraki's nipple glistened with milk and saliva.

"Yes, thank you, Sonraki," Damat said, looking down at Sonraki's hand wrapped around her hard cock.

Damat was not the only one who had grown hard in that time. I found myself shifting uncomfortably under the bed. My nipples and my cock, all hard, chaffed against my gown. The friction of my cock against my thigh was both unwelcome...and lovely. I could sense Cilek shifting uncomfortably next to me, though I didn't look. I knew that she was hard as well. I couldn't bear to see it. Couldn't stand to see my own lust reflected in Cilek's Kabile eyes.

For some reason, I felt ashamed of the fact that I was aroused by what I was watching. I couldn't pinpoint exactly why. I didn't know if it was because I was watching two sisters make love or because of the loving, gentle (but definite) dominance that Sonraki had over the other two. Maybe it was all of that and more. Much more. Regardless, something about the nature of what I was watching felt both taboo and beautiful. The two things were tied up together, the two sensations feeding on one another and growing deeper.

While I struggled with those feelings, the brides had managed to move themselves into a new position. Well, Daha had not moved. She was still sitting on her ass on the floor, her legs spread. But Sonraki's hand was no longer between those legs. Sonraki had moved back slightly. Daha had put her arms back to prop herself up, since she wasn't leaning against her sister anymore. Damat was now up on her hands and knees, facing towards Daha. Her ass looked rounder than I expected, up in the air.

Damat began moving slowly towards Daha. Her hard cock and heavy balls were swinging down between her legs as her head moved between Daha's thighs. Daha's hands rose up quickly and her fingers ran through Damat's hair. Damat moved quickly, desperately. In just a few seconds, her head was buried between Daha's legs, her lips pressed against Daha's lower lips.

"Oh gods!" Daha groaned and her fingers squeezed around Damat's head. Daha's legs spread wider and she scooted her hips forward towards, as if she was trying to drive Damat's tongue deeper into her body. I couldn't exactly see what was going on from my angle, but somehow I could sense it. I could feel Damat's tongue, probing gently inside of Daha's cunny, which Sonraki had primed to dripping. Damat's tongue dragged up the length of Daha's slit, and then sucked and twirled around Daha's clit.

"Does my sister's cunny taste like mine?" Sonraki asked, leaning forward and running her fingers along Damat's spine. I saw Damat shiver, and she pulled her face back just slightly.

"Yes, just as good," Damat said, "Do you want to taste?" I felt my heart catch in my throat for a moment, but I saw Sonraki shake her head.

"Not just yet, I want to taste something else," Sonraki said. Damat dropped her head back down into Daha's lap. Daha gasped again and one of her hands rose up to her own mouth. Daha nibbled briefly on her fingers and then plunged them into her mouth. She groaned as she sucked on her fingers. Then her hand slipped from her mouth and Daha grasped at her own nipples, squeezing them and pinching them as Damat licked her cunny.

Sonraki was moving while her sister was growing more comfortable with Damat. She sort of walked around on her knees until she was kneeling behind Damat, looking down at her ass. Sonraki reached forward and tapped the insides of of Damat's knees. Damat seemed to understand the signal and she spread her knees a little wider, pushing her hips down lower towards the ground.

"I love this view," Sonraki said, smiling and and crossing her arms in front of her breasts "A cock, a cunny, and a sweet little asshole," she said. Then she started to get down on her own hands and knees. Sonraki spread her knees wide, getting very low to the ground behind Damat. Her long red hair draped over Damat's calves. Sonraki leaned in towards Damat's trembling body and sort of turned her head to the side. She slid her head down, underneath of Damat's body. She was smiling and I saw the tip of Damat's cock dribble over her lips. A bit of of pre-cum stuck to Sonraki's lips, and her tongue slipped up out and licked it clean. Damat's cock bounced on Sonraki's mouth and I heard Damat groan between Daha's legs.

Sonraki planted a kiss on the tip of Damat's cock. Then moved her head back, kissing and licking the spot on Damat's shaft where the mushroom tip of the cock started. She moved and kiss again, and again, and again. She slowly, meticulously kissed her way across Damat's shaft. The smooth, hardness of Damat aching against Sonraki's lips. Soon, Sonraki's mouth had reached Damat's balls. Her tongue slipped out and I saw it, pink and wet, swirling around on Damat's scrotum. In fact, Sonraki was lapping Damat's balls and sucking them into her mouth. Damat's cunny was sopping wet and her juices were dripping down onto her own balls, where Sonraki licked it up.

Sonraki planted a final kiss on Damat's balls and kept moving. She straighten her neck out now, pushing her face directly against Damat's cunny. Sonraki kissed the Cadilar's pussy lips. Gently, but wetly. But she didn't linger there. She kissed the small, taut spot between Damat's cunny and her asshole. Then, finally, planted her lips against the Damat's crinkled anus. It was almost like something burst inside of Sonraki, that little taste of Sonraki's asshole on her lips. Her hands wrapped around Damat's thighs and her mouth opened wide. Her pink tongue poured from her mouth and slapped thickly against Damat's asshole. Sonraki's tongue writhed wetly and then grew rigid and pushed into Damat's asshole, Sonraki groaned like she loved the flavor.

"Holy Gods, that is hot!" Daha said. She was peering over Damat's back, watching as her sister ate their shared wife's asshole. Sonraki's eyes opened, glittering, and she winked once ate her sister, before plunging her tongue more deeply into Damat's asshole.

For her part, Damat was clearly reacting to Sonraki's touch. She had fallen forward slightly, wrapping her hands underneath of Daha's thighs and then grabbing her ass. Damat's tits were on the ground, thrusting her hips up higher, letting Sonraki's tongue slip more deeply into her asshole. But the whole while, she stayed focused on Daha's cunny, her tongue swirling around Daha's clit while her fingers sank into the flesh of Daha's ass.

I had figured that Sonraki was going to continue to eat Damat's asshole until someone came. But I was surprised that, after just a minute or two of passionate licking and sucking, Sonraki pulled her head out from between Daha's ass cheeks. Sonraki's face glistened with saliva. Sonraki instead plunged her fingers on her right hand into her mouth. She pulled them back out, thick with saliva. Then her hand dropped down to Damat's ass. She moved quickly, but not roughly. In a moment, the pad of her right index finger was pressed into the very center of Damat's tight, pink anus.

Damat's asshole was so wet, and Damat herself was so willing, there was essentially no resistance. If anything, it was like Damat was sucking Sonraki in. I saw the first knuckle of Sonraki's had slip easily into Damat's anus. Then another knuckle. Damat made a low groaning noise in the back of her throat, her body trembling. But she pushed her hips back. And soon, Sonraki's hand knuckles were pressing into Damat's asshole. Sonraki's entire index finger was in her wife's asshole. I could see the muscles flexing in Sonraki's arm as she wiggled her finger inside of Damat's asshole.

"Fuck her ass...fuck her ass! Sister fuck her ass!" Daha groaned, and she was watching the excitement closely. Daha was squeezing her breasts more firmly and biting her lip. She barely blinked.

Sonraki pulled her finger back slowly, letting it slip the whole way out of Damat's anus. Damat's body went limp. Sonraki brought her hand back up to her face, and plunged her middle and index finger into her mouth. My mouth gaped open. That finger had, in the span of a little more than a second, gone from Damat's asshole to Sonraki's mouth. Sonraki groaned, her eyes fluttering as she sampled Damat's earthy flavor.

After a few moments, Sonraki's fingers slipped back out from her lips. I saw that now her index and middle finger, dripping with saliva, were sort of braided together. Once again, Sonraki slipped her wet fingers down to the crack of Damat's ass. The pad of her index finger pressed against Damat's anus. Damat's head rose out of Daha's lap for just a moment.

"Please, fuck it!" Damat moaned before burying her had back into Daha's lap, her tongue lapping at Daha's pussy, which was growing wetter and wetter as she watched Sonraki work. Sonraki didn't appear to be waiting for Damat's permission, but she seemed pleased by it, smiling. Her finger popped easily into Damat's asshole at first. Then, the wider area where the two fingers came together, gave Sonraki a little bit of difficulty. But Damat's ass kept pushing back. Sonraki kept pushing firmly but gently. Damat let out a loud groan and I saw Sonraki's fingers slip inside of Damat. Almost all at once, the two braided fingers plunged deeply inside of Damat. Sonraki's muscled flex as her fingers wiggled inside of her wife.

For the next few minutes, the women seemed to move as one. Daha remained on her ass on the ground, all of her muscles taut, her fingers dug deep in Damat's hair. Daha mouth was closed tightly her chin quivering, but her eyes were opened. Watching everything going on in front of her. Including Damat's head, which remained firmly planted between Daha's legs. Even from the distance separating me from the women, I could hear Damat humming and the wet sound of her tongue against Daha's slit. Damat's breasts were against the floor of the longhouse, but her the lower half of her body stretched upwards from there. She was on her knees, with her ass sticking up in the air, her throbbingly-hard cock dangling down between her thighs. And there, in the back of the order, was Sonraki. She was on her knees behind Damat. One of Sonraki's hands was planted firmly on the flesh of Damat's ass, squeezing it tightly. Her fingers on the other hand were inserted deeply into Damat's asshole. Sometimes, Sonraki's fingers stayed deeply inside, rubbing gently on the inside of Damat's tight body. Other times, she would slip the fingers out, only to plunge them roughly back in. Sonraki's heavy breasts shook against her body as she fucked her wife's ass with her fingers.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" Sonraki said, the first words anyone had said in a long while. It felt like her voice split the air. Damat didn't stop moving, didn't stop thrusting her ass at Sonraki's hand or licking Daha's cunny. But Daha looked at her sister intently, "You would rather have your fingers in this ass than have her tongue in your cunny. Admit it!" Daha looked at her sister, watched Sonraki's fingers plunge into Damat's asshole. She bit her lower lip. "Admit it," Sonraki repeated. Daha's eyes glanced down for a second.

"Yes, I am jealous," Daha said, "I want to have my fingers in Damat's ass. I want to taste her." Daha's body trembled as she spoke. Sonraki smiled devilishly, and left her fingers plunged into Damat's stretched asshole.

"Mother always said that the key to being a good big sister was learning how to share," Sonraki said, "Don't let anyone ever say I am not a good big sister. Or a good wife," Sonraki said. And, at that exact moment, Sonraki slipped her fingers out of Damat's asshole. Damat let out a little groan as her anus slammed shut. Sonraki quickly rose from her spot on the floor and walked over next to Daha. Sonraki dropped to her knees and before I could figure out what she was doing, her hand was on Daha's chin. And then, in a quick movement, Sonraki's two fingers disappeared into Daha's mouth. The two fingers that, just seconds before, had been in Damat's asshole.

"Oh!" Daha groaned around her sister's fingers. Her hands instantly rose up from Damat's head and grasped at Sonraki's wrists. Daha held Sonraki's hand in place, like she was afraid to let it go. Her lips wrapped tightly around Sonraki's fingers and she sucked on them fiercely. "Ah!" she gasped again as her lips sucked harder and harder. I saw Daha's legs begin to tremble, and squeeze around Damat's head. Her muscles tightened, her fingers grew white on her sister's wrist. She was cumming! The simple act of licking Sonraki's nasty fingers had pushed her over the edge. She made low noises in her throat and her body moved wildly on the floor, but Daha never stopped sucking on her sister's fingers, until the orgasm subsided.

As Daha slowly began to ease out of her orgasm, the sounds in her throat grew quieter. But I instantly became aware of another lower sound nearby. For a moment, it was too difficult to pull my eyes away from the scene in front of me. But then I heard an audible squeaking sound, just next to me.

It wasn't until I saw Cilek that I remembered where I was and who I was with. Cilek was next to me, just a few feet away. And like me, she was mesmerized by the scene unfolding in front of her. But she was not content to be a casual viewer. At some point since I'd last turned to look at her, Cilek had entire removed her gown. She was sitting on her ass on the floor now, her legs spread wide, and her hand grasping at her cock. She was stroking it wildly, and I could hear the slap of her hand against her balls. I could hear the little noises that she was making in her throat.

Cilek seemed to realize that I had noticed her. She stopped stroking her cock for a moment and turned to look at me. Her eyes were glittering with excitement and she had a goofy grin on her face. She let out a sharp breath. I quickly put my finger to my lips, indicating that she should be quiet. She sort of shrugged her shoulders, began stroking her cock again, and turned back to the scene in front of us.