Tribal Bonds Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, I continued to watch as Cilek stroked her cock. I told myself that I was angry at her. Angry at the noise she was making, the fact that she was going to get us caught. Or, worse, that she was completely unable to control herself. That she could just embrace this totally un-Northern lifestyle without a second thought.

But I was too excited by what I had just seen unfold before me. My cock was aching against my gown. Hell, even looking at Cilek naked and stroking herself again had been exciting. There was no use trying to tell myself that I was feeling something I wasn't. I wasn't angry because Cilek was going to get me caught. I was angry because she felt free enough to stroke herself, now that she needed relief. Angry that she was able to enjoy the pleasures of life among the Hayalet while I resisted. Angry that I was picturing myself in Damat's place and realizing that there was nothing more I wanted in the world. But knowing that I couldn't have it.

In a sudden fit of impulse, I tore my gown from my body and let it tumble onto the floor around me. I got down on my knees facing towards the center of the longhouse. I looked down and saw my aching, hard cock sticking out from my body. The tip was glistening with pre-cum and my balls felt hot and heavy against my legs. My hand grasped around my cock and instantly began to stroke. I didn't dare look over at Cilek, to see the smug, knowing smile on her face. I just gave into my desire and ignored everything in the world that interfered with it.

To that end, I once again began focusing on the scene taking place in front of me. In the time it had taken for me to adjust myself, the women had moved again. It seemed that Daha had recovered from her orgasm rather quickly and wanted more. Because she was standing directly in front of Damat. Damat had moved over to a bench that had been sitting near the fire circle. Her legs were spread slightly, her hard cock pointing up to the ceiling. As I turned to look, I watched as Daha's hands came down on Damat's shoulders. Daha shifted her weight, using Damat as leverage as she slowly straddled Damat's legs. Daha was sitting on Damat's lap, facing her Cadilar wife.

"Damat is extremely excited," Sonraki said to her sister, "She won't last long." As Sonraki spoke, she dropped down to her knees behind her sister. I watched Sonraki's hand grasped around the base of Damat's cock. For a moment, I thought she was going to stroke it, but then I saw her move it slightly to the side, lining it up with Daha's cunny as Daha began to bend her knees and sink down onto Damat's lap.

"Good," Daha said and then she gasped as the tip of Damat's cock brushed against her clit. Sonraki smiled and moved Damat's cock back and forth a couple of times, tickling Daha's clit. Both Damat and Daha threw their heads back and groaned at the sensation. Daha then dropped her hips quickly and Damat's cock slipped easily inside of her. Sonraki had to move her hand away quickly.

"You're so tight!" Damat groaned as Daha began to rock her hips back and forth, moving Damat's cock inside of her body.

"Fill me with your seed, I want it now!" Daha responded, throwing her head back.

Sonraki, on her knees, remained involved. Her hands reached up and grasped Daha's hips, helping to pull her younger sister up and down as Damat's cock moved in and out of her. At the same time, she sort of lowered herself and thrust her head forward. Soon, she was underneath of Daha's ass. I could see her tongue sticking out, as she licked at Damat's balls briefly. She then titled her head up, leaving her tongue out. Daha's ass came down, and her anus landed directly on Sonraki's tongue. Sonraki moved her head to keep up, making sure that her mouth remained on her sister's anus.

As Sonraki had predicted, Damat did not last long. I am not sure exactly how long it had been, but it couldn't have been more than a minute or two. Daha was rocking faster and faster in Damat's lap. At the same time, Sonraki maintained the pace, sometimes licking Daha's asshole, and other times focusing on Damat's balls. I saw Damat's hands reach out and wrap around Daha's body, pulling her in and kissing her forcefully. At the same time, all of the muscles in Damat's body went rigid and from her seated position, she thrust her hips up hard. I heard a low sigh.

Looking down at Sonraki, I could see Damat's balls seizing and I knew that she was filling Daha's warm cunny with seed. After a minute or so, Damat's balls went still, and Damat sort of collapsed on the bench, panting as the orgasm subsided. Sonraki didn't wait, she began pushing up on Daha's ass from below. Slowly, Daha began to rise, Damat's cock slipping out of her cunny. Sonraki's lip found their way to Damat's shaft, sucking the juices off of it as her lips followed Daha's cunny up the length of it. Finally, Damat's cock fell from Daha's cunny and flopped half-hard against Damat's stomach.

Sonraki pounced, thrusting her mouth up and wrapping her lips around her sister's cunny lips. I could hear the slurping sound as she sucked Damat's seed out of Daha's cunny. Daha froze, straddling Damat's legs and sort of squatting over her sister's face. I saw that Sonraki's hands were active, one grasping at her own breasts and the other furiously moving across her clitoris. Sonraki's tongue plunged into Daha's cunny, swirling around and collecting every last drop of seed. Finally, her cheeks bulging, Sonraki had collected all of the seed in her mouth. It was dripping out of her lips and down her chin as she moved away from Daha's cunny.

As soon as Sonraki's lips were off of her cunny, Daha quickly threw her leg over Damat's body, moving so that she was no longer straddling the Cadilar. Then she dropped down quickly on her knees next to her sister. One of Daha's hand found its way to Sonraki's cheek, and she pulled her sister in. The second went between Sonraki's legs. She pushed away Sonraki's fingers and then began to play with Sonraki's aching clit. At that same moment, their lips came together. Their mouths opened at the same time and Damat's seed poured out of Sonraki's mouth and into Daha's. It dribbled down their chins and onto their breasts. Their kisses were passionate, messy. Their lips and tongue moved with complete abandon.

After a few moments, I watched Damat rise from her spot on the bench. She looked down at her wives, kissing and sharing her seed, and she smiled. She took a few steps forward, towards them. Her cock was now soft, but she thrust it between their faces, it pressed against their cheeks and their noses. For a second, Damat and Sonraki broke their kiss, seed hanging from their chins in thick ropes. Damat's soft cock thrust between them, and their their lips came back together, around Damat's cock. The two sister's kissed more messily than before, around Damat's cock. Sometimes Damat's cock would slip into one or the other's mouth, and they would spit the soft member back and forth. And the whole while. Daha continued to stroke her sister's clit. I could see Sonraki's body growing more and more tense as the orgasm neared.

But, as much as I wanted to see Sonraki finally cum, something else suddenly came to my attention. I was still on my knees, still furious stroking my cock as I watched. But, for the most part, I had completely abandoned myself to the fantasy of being in Damat's place, to having two wives play with my cock and and my seed. A sharp gasping sound pulled me out of the fantasy and instinctively I turned to the side. Cilek was watching as well, and she was writhing on the ground. She began to moan. Not loudly. But too loudly. Someone would hear! Her hips bucked and she bit her lip. She was about to cum as well. And she was being entirely too noisy.

"Shh," I hissed as quietly as I possible could. I was terrified about what would happen if we were caught. But even then, I was too excited by what I'd seen to stop. I looked at Cilek, pleading with as best I could to be silently, but I kept stroking my cock.

It didn't help, either the noise or my own overwhelming arousal, when Cilek came. Suddenly, she stopped writhing on the floor. Her fists and her toes clenched and her eyes shut. I heard her suck in a breath sharply, and then hold it tight. A rumbling, groaning sound came Cilek's throat and then her hand stopped moving on her cock. I saw her balls tighten for a moment, and then Cilek let all of the air out of her lungs. Her cock twitched and then thick ropes of white seed shot from the tip. It arched away from her body in thick ropes and splashed onto the floor. Cilek's balls bounced against her hand as she drained the seed from her body. Finally, the last few drops dribbled onto her hand. Cilek collapsed onto the floor, panting. She brought her hand up to her mouth, sucking the cum between her teeth as she caught her breath.

I had watched the entire thing with unconcealed lust. Cilek's body was lovely. The noises she made...the aromas that she cast...it was all dirty and wonderful. I couldn't pretend to myself now that it was anything. As I watched her sucking on her cum, I stroked my cock faster. I was jealous, I wanted to do exactly what she had done. I bit my lip and arched my back. Faster and faster, my balls aching, my body electric. I felt a groan in my throat and did my best to stifle it.

Suddenly, there was a loud creaking noise. And the gloom underneath of the bed was suddenly lifted. My hand kept flying on my cock instinctively stroking. But my neck craned back, my eyes opened. A square hole had appeared in the bottom of the bed above me. Maybe two feet square Light from the longhouse was pouring in. And there were three faces gazing down around the rim. Sonraki, Damat, and Daha.

"It wasn't spying neighbors," Daha said.

"No," Sonraki said, "It is our guests." And at that exact moment, I came. I didn't have time to feel embarrassment or fear or anything else My eyes crossed and my heart stopped for half of a second. My cock bulged in my hand as a numbing pleasure stole over me, coating my mind in pure sensation. I felt cum shoot from cock, so forcefully it almost hurt. Hurt beautifully. The cum sot high into the air, up towards the hole in the bed. And then back down, splashing into my eyes and my cheeks, and onto my lips. I could smell it. Taste it.

And then the sensation faded. And I realized where I was, and what I was doing. I swallowed. Felt fear in the pit of my stomach. And I looked back up towards the Hayalet again.

*

End Chapter 4.

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.