All Comments on 'Tribal Bonds Ch. 06'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AddictAddictionAddictAddictionover 4 years ago
A wonderful finale

This is an incredible end to an erotic and emotional story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful story,one of my favorites

Loved it.so much. Hope to see more of it someday.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
That was great

It was a long slow believable change in the main character for her to accept the new tribe and her new life. Very well told. Thanks for posting a complete story. Thanks and happy holidays!

BlueMoon0BlueMoon0over 4 years ago
Delectable

My favourite author on Literotica. I enjoy the sexual tension, and also the loving acceptance that your stories bring to bear. I hunger for more.

I think our heroine was let off a bit lightly. I would have liked for her to endure the trials that her sworn enemy had faced, but ramped up to "atone" for her crimes, to further prove her devotion to the tribe. But overall, a delightful naughty romp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great read

Been a while since reading one this involved..kept me reading and enjoying it...looking

For more from this writer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worth the read - thanks!!

My fav story of yours was always "A Big Side Effect," one that I wish you'd expanded into many chapters. But this was great. I really liked the hand-to-hand combat scene, too. Totally worth the time, and a multi-chapter story I'm very glad I read. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Great creative writing and such a wide range of emotions throughout the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Take us through tte longhouses again!

We've only just seen a glimpse of the life in the Hayalet. I'd love to see more and see Kedi face her Buz past... it al just buzzed past 😁

I love the concept of priestesses marrying their daughters off to others 'en bloc'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

Honestly an amazing story. You should consider doing amazon books, i would buy them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Granted you do miss some grammatical editing, that being said-excellent! The story weaving is even better than the pure lewdness which is superb. Often smut is just gutteral. You blend the basest nasty sex with a soft emotion that turns slutty to beautiful warmth!!

MajesticJMajesticJalmost 2 years ago

My personal preference in erotica is for short and sweet descriptions of sexual encounters and then back to the plot. Despite that I am still a fan of yours because your stories are very well written and inventive. While this isn’t as epic as the Sultanah was it’s a very engaging and entertaining story that compares favorably with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tribal Bonds Series Info