Tribal Hunt Pt. 01

Story Info
Tribal hunter wants to impregnate his own tribal Mother.
9.7k words
4.2
17.9k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afs4
afs4
398 Followers

All characters are 18 or older.

===

CHAPTER 1. BLOOB BIRD TRIBE

Anarungu stood over the dead body. He couldn't believe it.

His father was dead. He had been dastardly poisoned. Someone from his tribe had done it. He knew it for a fact.

Chief Anaragwan's body lay on a pedestal, among the huts and trees, surrounded by the priests and tribesmen of Blood Bird.

Anarungu gripped his spear tightly, holding back his anger as the priests prepared to burn the body.

"Hush, my nestling." His mother touched his shoulder, feeling the anger that came over him.

"I am calm, Mother." Anarungu didn't want to look at her. He glanced to the other end of the crowd, where, with his head proudly raised, stood the curse of the Blood Bird tribe. It was Chief Anaragwan's brother - Naragasa, Anarungu's uncle.

"Traitor had long wished to take my father's place."

His mother silently stroked his head, not hearing his angry words, and stood beside him. He looked at her.

She looked beautiful, the chief's wife with long black dreadlocks and large breasts with bulging nipples whose majesty was never hidden by any clothing. The women of the tribe did not wear outer garments that covered their breasts, much less the chief's wife. So it was hard for him to look at her.

Her full-of-life voluptuous breasts with bulging pink nipples drove him crazy and filled his head with the most horrid thoughts.

"She's my Mama, the one who gave me life, like Mother Earth or Mother Sky--Mother Gnelsey. My Mother. Can I think the same way of earth or sky, food or water?

On the other hand, I am a man. I have to mate and produce new children. And my mother is a woman, just like the others. Is it wrong that I find her attractive?"

He turned away, swallowing, feeling the tension in his chest and below his legs.

What mattered most now was not his complicated relationship with his mother, but the fact that his father was dead. The tribe chief had been killed.

"Brothers and sisters of the Blood Bird tribe," one of the elders spoke in the tribal throat language. "

"Today, our hearts wrapped with sorrow because we lost someone special. We gathered here today to say goodbye to our great leader, the great Anaragwan the Great Ara. His feathers like fire lit our path.

Anaragwan was wise, like a sturdy tree that provided comfort and protection. He possessed strength, comparable to a bow ready to face any challenge thrown at him by fate. We, the Blood Bird, will always be thankfull for the peace he brought into our lives. Now, as his wings carry him into eternal life, we will carry on his legacy. May Anaragwan the Great Ara find peace. At last. Goodbye, Anaragwan."

Several men pointed torches toward the body, red feathers on their heads. They shouted, beginning to sing as the fire engulfed the body.

The priests began to sing along and beat their drums, seeing the chief off on his last journey.

Anarungu sighed, lowering his spear. His eyes, painted with red lines, stared at Naragasa again.

"I will avenge you, father."

===

"Would you like some berries, Anarungu? You'll feel better, I'm sure." His good friend Tatar'Atu held out a handful of red berries.

"I can't stand these things." Anarungu twisted the bowstring tighter on his bow, checking its integrity.

"You've never even tasted one." Said the other guy next to him, sharpening his spear.

"And I'm not going to."

"That's because Naragasa found them," Tatar'Atu said and smiled. "You hate everything he does. He has helped the tribe a lot, you have to admit that."

"He is the curse of the tribe!" Anarungu broke his bow in rage." I'm sure he poisoned my father with these berries."

"We ate them and didn't die yet. The whole tribe eats them." Said the fourth in the company, a long-haired hunter with a large scar on his shoulder.

"I don't know how he did it yet, but I will get to the truth." Anarungu looked down at his bow with a sigh. "How will I go hunting now?"

"Are you already preparing for the Great Tribal Hunt?" Tatar'Atu smiled.

"I heard that the Elder will announce it in a few cycles!" The third spear-wielding friend, whose name was Lazy Peacock, looked at everyone excitedly.

"I'm unlikely to participate," Anarungu said quietly, but no one noticed.

"A new Tribe Chief will be elected through the Great Hunt. The last time it was held was 40 phases ago when Anaragwan became Chief, "Peacock said.

"What are the rules of the Hunt?" Tatar'Atu looked at him with interest.

"No one knows," the long-haired scarred guy said, rubbing his shoulder. "But I think the name says it all. We'll have to hunt. The most important thing in the hunt is not to run into a lynx."

"I just lost my father. Let's not talk about this hunt and the election of a new chief, shall we? " Anarungu started to make a new bow.

"If you say so." All three of them said in unison, popping some more of the sweet red berries into their mouths.

Anarungu looked at the berries in a bag. Naragasa had discovered them somewhere in a remote part of the jungle a couple of phases ago. Since then, he had fed them to the entire tribe and often disappeared from the camp to bring more. For this, he was loved and honored. Even the chief himself, Anaragwan, liked berries, which saved the tribe from starvation on difficult days.

But Anarungu had never seen Naragasa himself eat the berries. Why?

"Have you seen how big Gindotola's breasts are already!?" Tatar'Atu's eyes widened.

"Chief's wife certainly has better ones," said Scar. The trio turned to Anarungu, but it was as if he didn't notice that they were talking about his Ma.

"I often watch my father copulate with my Mama. I can't wait to try it myself with a woman," said Peacock.

"My father copulates with my mother three times a day. He believes it will increase the chance of conceiving a child."

"Three times is a lot. But I'm not seeing any results. It's been four phases since the settlement has had a new child." Scar said.

"Maybe it's our tribe's curse for eating berries," Anarungu said casually.

"Hahaha. Sure." All three of them gulped down the delicious berries again, coloring their mouths red.

"What if this really is some kind of curse and we are going to die out?!"

"Sooner or later things would get better."

Anarungu just finished working on his bow when he noticed a large, tall man with long hair standing nearby. In his hand was a spear, his muscles glowing in the sun from sweat.

Naragasa looked different up close. "Anarungu. Let's go with me."

Anarungu got up and went after him, taking his spear and a new bow, and leaving his friends behind.

"How is your mother, Anarungu?" Naragasa had a menacing, bestial voice. He was three heads taller than Anarungu.

"She is mourning her husband and preparing for the Great Hunt to meet our new leader."

"That's good. After all, I will participate in the Hunt. She should be ready to welcome me as her new Chief and husband."

Anarungu was silent; he followed, hiding his anger and pain.

"Tomorrow, I will go on the hunt for food. I want to take you with me. You are my brother's son; you are my blood. I want to train you, ensure you're not in danger, and see what my brother taught you before passing."

They stopped at the chief's house, at Anarungu's hut. He continued to be silent.

"Do you still refuse to eat the berries? They satisfy hunger when there is no other meat."

Anarungu didn't answer.

"Well. I can't force you to eat them. Tomorrow we'll meet at the edge of the village. Be ready at the dawn."

Naragasa walked away, and Anarungu watched him go. The big man had endured a lynx attack, been stabbed twice with a spear, and hit by three arrows in the back.

Yet, he's still alive.

"How can I be sure he killed my father? And how can I take my revenge?"

Anarungu entered the hut. Inside it smelled of herbs, his mother was conducting a ritual to communicate with the spirits. She was sitting on her knees, crouching on the floor and afterward lifting her whole body up. While doing so, she hummed.

"Great spirits, I turn to you in this moment of despair. It has been a long time since we, the Blood Bird tribe, have seen newborn children. The curse lies upon us like a heavy burden, and we fear it will drag our future away.

Today, I, Gnelsey, ask you for help. Grant the gift of motherhood to our women. I'm begging you to bring joy and love to our tribe. Allow our women to experience the joy of motherhood once again. Thank you!" Her bare breasts shook, her nipples hitting the ground.

Anarungu turned away, trying not to look at her chest.

"Do you think the spirits will help us?" he asked when she stood up.

"I'm sure they will. Tonight we will have a big ritual with all the tribe women, where we will address the spirits together and ask for new children." His mother moved closer, touching his shoulders with her hands, massaging them. "Motherhood is our greatest gift, my child."

She touched his back with a piece of her nipple. He shuddered. His cock rose beneath the feathered robe.

"You no longer care about father's death? Don't you want to seek revenge for his murder?"

"Murder?" she stepped back into the depths of the shack. Anarungu didn't face her, trying to hide his hard-on. "Your father was taken by the spirits. It was not the fault of any of our tribe members, including Naragasa."

"I know he's had his eye on you and the chief's seat for a long time. I'm sure it's him."

"Naragasa abandoned those desires long ago. He's been a great help to our tribe and our chief. He's a good hunter; he's a good warrior and a good man. You should not envy him."

"I don't envy him, Mama!" he felt the tension subside and his cock slowly fell. He didn't look at her, only listened to the rustle of Mama's footsteps, her strong beautiful legs.

If he looked, he would only have one thing on his mind again. Mating.

"You are afraid of the Great Hunt." She uttered, he felt her breath very close to him.

"Afraid?"

"A new chief will be elected, my new husband. You will no longer be able to live in the chief's hut, so as not to disturb him."

She touched An's shoulders again, running her soft hands over his muscular arms.

"You're not going to take part in the Great Hunt, are you? There are so many contenders; I don't think you can win them all. You could die, Anarungu. All the men of the tribe will be trying to take over as chief and my lover. And if you become chief, you and I will be forced to copulate."

"I..." he could barely find his voice.

She touched him from behind with her breasts, her hard nipples pressing right into his back.

He stiffened again.

"How could a mother do that with her son? The one who gave you life, cradled you in her arms, nourished you with the warmth of her own milk, nurtured you before you went to sleep? Each night, I tenderly bathed you in the waters of the river, carefully placing your head against my own body, whispering words to usher you into sleep. Tell me, Anarungu. Can we copulate?"

"No, we can't."

Her hands enveloped his muscled chest and stomach, running her hand over it and suddenly sliding down, gripping his hard cock.

"And yet. You think I don't notice the way you look at me, Anarungu? How can a nestling look like that at the bird that nurtured and gave birth to him?"

His legs jerked up in pleasure. She grabbed his cock, pulling the skin taut.

"You're so big and strong already, my nestling. I know the feelings you harbor for your dear Mama but promise me. Promise me you will not take part in the Great Hunt."

"Ohhh... Mama, yes, I promise." He bit his lip, feeling her hand on his cock, her breasts against his back. He shuddered, feeling ascension, connecting with the spirits. Feeling bliss.

"That's what I wanted to hear." She continued to stroke his cock, thrusting harder and harder. It was the best feeling he'd ever felt. His balls hardened, clogged, and were ready to emit fertile white liquid.

Gnelsey caught the moment and just before the end, she sharply squeezed his cock with all her might. Anarungu yelped in pain.

"I gave it; I can take it back, child. Remember to keep your promise to me".

She let go of his mahood.

"Now I have to wash my hand. Leave me for now, I want to prepare for the evening ritual."

Anarungu nodded, breathing heavily, and headed for the exit, recovering from the scene.

===

Evening came. Gathering the women of the Blood Bird tribe around her, Gnelsey stood before them in the center of the village, under the patterned light of the torches.

"My sisters, daughters of the forest, I feel the weight that rests on our shoulders. We, the Blood Bird tribe, face a challenge - a curse that has robbed us of the gift of new life. Our children have not been born for a long time, and our hearts are filled with fear. But I am here as your sister to speak to the spirits!

I'll ask him to save us and make the curse go. Once and for all! May the new days be fruitful for us. May the women of our tribe conceive with new children. May the gift of new life fill our village once again! And may the tribe of the Blood Bird flourish under the care of the Blood Bird spirits!"

"Look at those breasts." Peacock standing behind huts nudged Anarungu in the side and pointed to a beautiful girl with bulging young dark boobs.

"Gindotola is indeed a beauty," Tat said.

"Still, the chief's wife has better breasts. Sorry, Anarungu, but that's just the way it is," said Scar. "Too bad today she's wearing a ceremonial garment that hides her whole body. I think sometimes even the Elder has his eye on her. I'd go to the Great Hunt just for her."

"Me too," Peacock and Tat said.

Anarungu remained silent, folding his arms as he watched his Mother raise her hands to the sky above the fire. Some unpleasant feelings of jealousy and hate were brewing in his chest.

"Does she think I am unworthy of her? I am the son of Anaragwan. I can be chief too, I can win the Great Hunt. And then I'll kill Naragasa."

"When was the last time you brought big game to the settlement, Anarungu?" asked the Scar, as if reading his thoughts.

"Me? That one time when I got the boar."

"That was a fawn that got caught in a trap. And the trap seemed to be your father's."

"The trap was mine. But I didn't set it for a game..."

"Well, did you ever kill a big game with a bow? Did you ever fight a beast?" Scar pressed and scratched his own scar.

"With a beast?" Anarungu remembered the weeks and months before his father's death. Past battles flashed before his eyes.

He's standing with a spear, face to face with a man from another tribe. Blue Lynx Tribe from outer worlds. Man's face painted with blue smears.

"Anarungu?" Tat poked him in the shoulder.

"No, I haven't fought a beast yet."

"Didn't you say that you and your father often went on hunting trips?" Tat said, trying to support him. Peacock and Scar watched expectantly.

Anarungu thought for a moment. His father's voice rang clearly in his mind.

"Danger can threaten us from anywhere. We must be prepared; we must know how to fight. You are the son of a chief and you must be able to take another man's life. Anyone who tries to sneak into the Blood Bird tribe, anyone who wants to steal our food and women, must be killed. I will teach you how to do that. I will teach you how to take a man's life. Can you take a man's life, Anarungu?"

"No, we just went to set traps and pick berries. Nothing like that," Anarungu replied languidly.

"That's what I thought." Scar smiled. Peacock and Tatar'Atu were silent and tensely shifted their gaze to the ritual.

"Spirits of fertility, hear my call! The seeds of the Blood Bird are not sprouting and children's laughter is not spreading through the tribe. Restore our fertility! Grant us children who will fill our homes with joy!"

With each word of her prayer, Gnelsey raised offerings to the spirits. The women of the tribe followed her example.

"With a woman like her, my seeds will sprout at once," Scar grinned and disappeared.

"Scum!" said Anarungu, turning to face Scar, but Peacock and Tat held him back.

"Just ignore him. He's waiting for the Hunt; that's why he's so cocky. When Naragasa becomes chief, he'll turn into the old Scar again. Let's not ruin our friendship," Tatar'Atu said.

"Naragasa will never become the new chief!"

"Who but him?" Peacock watched the end of the ritual in silence.

Anarungu stepped back and left the twosome, heading back to his hut. "Never!"

CHAPTER 2. LYNX

It was a bloody dawn, marking the death of one of the hunters.

Anarungu sat by the river, not far from his hut, washing his face. "Must be a lynx again." He looked up at the red morning glow. "Perhaps Birds are no match for a predators like lynx."

He guided his fingers into the ointment and lathered his eyes with the special red substance. A distinctive bird cry sounded above his head. Anarungu looked up into the sky and saw the bird illuminated by the red glow.

"Blood bird." He grinned, washing water over his body.

"Anarungu?"

He turned around. His mother was approaching the water from the hut, running her hand through her black dreadlocks. A light illuminated her chest. Anarungu's gaze slid over Mama's bulging maternal nipples and boobs.

I am preparing for a hunt with Naragasa."

She stepped into the river, washing her body and hair with water. He watched as Gnelsey ran her wet hands over her voluptuous breasts, washing them without missing a detail. Her fingers ran gently over the soft skin and hard nipples.

His cock rose again below the feather cape. He faced the water, looking at himself in the reflection.

"Isn't being one with Mama the same as being one with nature, with the water touching and washing over my manhood? With the fur and feathers that touch and envelope my male gut. She's a woman, I'm a man. And we have to copulate. She's created for mating."

He looked at her again and she smiled, meeting her son's gaze, without even realizing what thoughts were going through his mind.

He reached for his cock with his free hand, but then a voice distracted him.

"Anarungu!" Heavy rough footsteps were heard from behind. He turned around - Naragasa was standing very close by, painted scarlet, his long hair gathered over his head, spear in hand. "We're coming out now."

Naragasa turned to Gnelsey and slowly lowered his head as a sign of his respect for the chief's wife.

"Have a glorious hunt, Naragasa." Gnelsey continued to wash her belly and chest, slowly moving to her lower body,

"Thank you."

Anarungu stood up, grabbing his spear, his manhood calming down. They moved away, and Gnelsey disappeared from view. Exiting the settlement, they entered the thick jungle.

"Do you like Gnelsey?" the hunter said, keeping an eye on the boy.

"I love my mother. I respect and worry about her, especially now, with Blood Bird losing its leader."

"That's good. You're a loyal son," Naragasa chuckled, handing the boy a pot of berries. "Take these. They'll help in case of danger and dull the pain of wounds. Have you ever hunted big game before?"

Anarungu looked at the berries, but did not take them. "No. Never before."

"Wait," Naragasa stopped him suddenly. "Look." He pointed to the ground where large paw prints were visible.

"A lynx?" Anarungu examined them. "Big claws."

"Yes, a lynx. Lynx meat is enough to feed the whole tribe for 12 cycles. Your dad once hunted two in a single day--the only tribe member who could ever do that."

"That's why he was our chief. We'd better go the other way."

"Why? Are you afraid, Anarungu? Let's go." Naragasa dragged him forward, hiding the berries. "We must be ready for the Great Tribal Hunt."

They walked in silence and soon came to a large lawn. "Look." Naragasa pointed to something gray. A big lynx with gray fur was in the lawn, licking its paws that had some blood on them.

afs4
afs4
398 Followers