All Comments on 'Tribal Hunt Pt. 01'

by afs4

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LechemanLecheman2 months ago

Ok, I presume that is the precise definition of an anti climax!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

WTF? Morality? Fantasy in another realm.....out in space submarine drivers? ....yes, that's it!

Ah yes, Shattered fantasy!? Blood Bird Tribe reigns supreme.

doorknob22doorknob222 months ago

"Anarungu broke his bow in rage" - what is he, a fucking child?

"we lost some one special" - can you get any more bland than this?

OI8U2OI8U22 months ago

Western names would have been better. "You don't tell the Chief where to cum mom, but if you don't want my cock fucking your pussy, then I'm giving it to you in your ass" yelled Anarungu!!

pandorasbox4pandorasbox42 months ago

What kind of tribe is that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The absolutely most horrible terrible sick story I've ever written.

ratimomratimomabout 2 months ago

Wow. One more masterpiece from afs4. Deserving 5*. Well written tribal life and their rituals. Liked tribal hunt to become chief and sequences happing between tribal mens to become chief

Liked lusting of Anarungu towards Gnelsey.

Gnelsey's last move was very unexpected. But hope to see mother bird allowing Anarungu conceiving a new tribal generation inside her. Because Anarungu is the one person who has not ate red berries.

Waiting for next part of this super hot story.

ratimomratimomabout 2 months ago

Most liked part in story is about resistive mother bird towards her nestling. But at the same time obedient to her new chief cum husband and his manly needs as per tribal rules.

jason4691jason4691about 1 month ago

He should have bred her.

sirius23sirius2312 days ago

Vile horror. People read these stories to get aroused, not to be jump scared at the last minute by bloodshed and demonic acts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userafs4@afs4
Hi, I am AFS. I love writing, especially 18+ stories. If you're looking for the next chapter of one of my stories you can find it on my Patreon, Ko-Fi or PixivFanBox - https://www.patreon.com/afs539 https://ko-fi.com/afss4 https://afs.fanbox.cc By supporting me, you're givin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES