Tribal Hunt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're as stupid as your father!" he shouted, climbing up.

Anarungu glanced down, checking where the spear was stuck. He hopped onto a branch, walking along it instead of climbing higher. Naragasa caught up, climbing the same branch. "Your dad taught you how to climb trees well, monkey boy, but you can't run away forever. What now?"

Naragasa took a step forward and Anarungu jumped down, grabbing the edge of the branch. The branch didn't hold and under their weight sagged and cracked.

Anarungu fell into the grass, hitting his head hard. Naragasa slammed his back right onto the spear he had thrust into the ground. The spear pierced his chest and went right through his body. He grunted and died in a second. It was a painful death.

Anarungu closed his eyes, finally losing consciousness from the hard impact on the ground.

CHAPTER 4. NEW CHIEF ANARUNGU.

He woke up to the strong smell. Sticky ointment covered his chest; he was sitting by the tree. Though it was dark, there was still some light peeking through the jungle.

Anarungu glanced around and noticed that Peacock and Scar's bodies were no longer there. Instead, the lynx and Naragasa lay side by side, covered with a blanket, and a rope encircled two carcasses. The fading sun's rays caught his eyes.

"Dawn. I have time until dawn."

He stood up, gathering himself as best he could. No time to wonder where the bodies had gone or who placed him by the tree. He took the rope the bodies were tied with and dragged them toward the village.

As the sun set, he reached the jungle's edge, hearing singing and joyful shouts from the lit fires in the village. The Elder cried, "Welcome our new chief!"

Anarungu thought painfully, "Has a new chief already been chosen?"

A familiar voice shouted, "Look who's there!" pointing at him. It was Tatar'Atu.

Anarungu weaved through the darkness, coming up with the corpses towards the village. "Finally," he let go of the ropes and fell to his knees.

The torches' fiery heat tingled his skin as a group of men gathered around him, picked him up, and carried him to the village.

"Hey, there's a lynx here, and Naragasa!" someone exclaimed from behind.

"Bring both bodies to the village," said Tat.

Tatar'Atu assisted Anarungu and gently placed him near campfire.

"Is the new chief chosen?" whispered An.

"Almost," a voice replied with a smile. An lifted his head and saw Tat approaching the Elder, whispering something. The old man nodded.

The Elder announced, "Antalis Braveheart brought a female lynx and Atolis Crimson Eye to the village."

The big stocky hunter raised his hand.

The Elder continued, "But Anarungu brought a male lynx and Naragasa's body. That means our new chief is Anarungu The Great Ara."

The voices sounded distant, as if he were still in the forest, hearing far-off singing and shouts. "Welcome our new chief!" echoed in the village.

"Welcome our new chief! Welcome our new chief!"

"The new chief needs peace!" shouted Tatar'Atu. He gently helped Anarungu stand and guided him towards the chief's hut. They entered inside, and An felt the warmth of the bed underneath him.

"Rest well, Chief. You have avenged your father." Tatar'Atu went outside, and Anarungu wished to forget everything in a peaceful sleep, eagerly anticipating savoring his victory tomorrow morning.

However.

Someone loomed over him. The chilly dagger pressed against his neck once more, just like in the morning.

"You!" yelled Gnelsey, almost choking on her anger. It seemed like she was crying. "You dared to win in the Great Hunt. Even though I warned you. I told you what would happen if you came back triumphant, but you didn't listen."

Through the darkness, he could see her breasts hovering over his face. "You wouldn't dare kill your new chief, Mother."

"I promised to cut off your cock. Do you remember?"

He was silent; he was too tired to speak. "I'm sorry."

She lowered the dagger, sobbing and laying her head on his chest. "I don't want you to be my chief. You are my child, my nestling. We can't, Anarungu. We can't!"

He ran his hand through her hair. "We have to."

Gnelsey, lying on his chest, embraced him tightly. "Have a good sleep, my nestling. My baby."

===

He woke up and heard water splashing outside. Anarungu got out of bed, finding his wound completely healed, thanks to the soothing ointment. He felt much better. With a deep sigh he walked to the window. Near the river, Gnelsey was going through her usual routine, cleaning herself up at the water.

She ran her fingers over her breasts, cupping each part of them. Her fingers closed around her nipples, gently tracing the fingertips over them.

"I got revenge for you, Dad. And now, Mama is mine."

He walked out of the hut and strolled down to the river. Coming closer, he hugged Gnelesy from behind.

"Is my little nestling awake?" she asked carefully, sensing him against her damp back.

"Your chief is up," he said, taking in the fragrance of her hair. A shiver ran through him as he realized she was completely his.

He wanted her so badly.

"I used to give you baths in this water when you were a baby," she said with a smile, reminiscing about the past. However, he wasn't paying attention. Anarungu slid his hand down her belly, going lower and lower until Gnelsey stopped him.

"No! Not now. Tonight. You still need to go through your initiation as a chief, my chief."

"Initiation? I'm tired of waiting! I want to feel you know, Mother"

"I'm flattered that you want it that much. But I want you to take some time to think about it, about us." She turned and kissed his cheek. "We'll meet tonight, my sweet baby."

He had to say goodbye to her, and she returned to the hut. He didn't see her again that day. People praised and congratulated him all the way until the evening.

By sunset, he was really tired and out of breath. He sat on the chief's big throne by the fire, his face covered with fresh red tribal drawings. He also wore a crown made of red feathers on his head. "Did Father really go through all of that too?"

"May this day be a new era for our tribe under the leadership of Anarungu The Great Ara. May his leadership be long and prosperous. Hail to the Blood Bird Tribe and to our new chief!" spoke the Elder.

Tatar'Atu looked at Anarungu in a friendly manner, though something seemed to bother him. Everyone was happy (except for Antalis, who was still angry that An had surpassed him in the Hunt).

"It is time to unite with the chief's wife. You do realize what the tribe expects of you, don't you?" The Elder whispered, looking at An with tired eyes. "We'll understand if you and Gnelsey don't want to, well.... She's your Mama, after all. Mother bird."

"No," Anarungu replied sharply, standing up from the chief's chair. "I'll do it."

The Elder nodded, showing great respect for the new chief.

"Anarungu the Great Ara is tired and wants some privacy in his hut!" the Elder announced loudly.

Anarungu quickly went to the chief's hut, taking off his crown and wiping away the paint. The moment was approaching--he and his Mother, together as husband and wife. Walking towards the hut, it felt like his entire life flashed before his eyes.

He recalled his first memory: sitting in Gnelsey's lap and playing with her hair by the river, she was laughing.

She reprimands him for hurting Peacock. "You can't hurt those who are weaker than you, Anarungu."

He's a bit older, Gnelsey rubbing his abrasions because Scar beat him up over some girl. She laughs and gently kisses his wounds to make them heal. "Mama will take care of you."

Memories flashed in his mind. His Mama meant everything to him.

He stepped inside the hut, a faint fire burning beside the window.

"Greetings, my chief," he heard a voice by the fire. Gnelsey sat on the bed, jutting out her chest. She extended her arm, luring him to her with her finger. At that moment, she spread her legs wide apart, showing him a view of her sexy soft pink labia, above which flaunted black swirling pubic hair.

His birthplace.

He could hardly believe what he was seeing.

"Come on, my nestling. Take what is yours. Fuck your Mother," she said softly, squeezing her breasts and spreading her legs even wider, though it seemed no wider was possible.

He walked over, burning up inside, and clumsily sat down next to her. Anarungu carefully removed his belt, revealing the large erect cock hidden behind the feathers. Its open pink tip was ready to meet the lips that had brought him into the world.

"Oh, wow, yeah, just like that, baby."

They watched in silence as he brought his cock closer to her pussy, as if the world would change forever after that tiny one touch. And it was true. The world will never be the same for them.

He was quite close as Gnelsey suddenly placed her hand on his chest, closing her eyes. "Sweetheart, we... we don't have to do this. We can still avoid it, just go to sleep. Think about it, Anarungu. I'm your Mother, dear. You don't want this, do you?"

He hesitated, resting his arms and hovering over her, his cock a couple of inches away from her pink cheeks. "No, Mama. I want it more than anything!"

With a sharp thrust, he entered her, letting her vagina first engulf his tip and then pushing his cock all the way in. Finally, he penetrated her, his Mama.

"Ahhhhhgggghhhh," Gnelsey cried out, feeling her son's cock inside her pussy. "Noooooooo!"

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggg, yes, Mama, yes." Anarungu trembled with pleasure. His whole body twitched like from a blow. He fidgeted wildly with his legs as he kept going and finally reached the end. "Ooooh, Mama."

At that moment, when his cock was fully inside her, there was more tenderness and love in his words than in all the eighteen years they had spent together as Mother and Son.

"Aggghhhh, Mama, yes."

Again, he called her Mama with so much love, pulling his cock out all the way to the tip and immediately thrusting back in with all his might, slamming his hips against her body.

She felt warm inside when he called her "Mama" so tenderly, and all her anger vanished right away.

He was shaking again, like a lightning strike traveling through his body from head to toe. "Ughhh, ughhh." He couldn't believe how good it felt.

He pulled his cock out and entered again, her insides clutching his cock so tightly in her grasp as if she didn't want to let him go. "Offf, ugggghhhh, Mama."

He thrust again and again, in and out, his body was jerking uncontrollably. She was his first. He spread his legs wider, penetrating even deeper, as deep as possible.

"Oooh, my nestling, my baby!" She held his face in the embrace of her hands. She hadn't expected how good this was going to be, how good her little nestling was. This new sensation was different from what she had experienced with his father.

She shrieked and squirmed every time he entered, every time he came back to his birthplace.

"Oooooh, yes, Mama. Ohhhh!"

But what she loved most of all was the tenderness, was how much love he put into that one word, while furiously fucking her - 'Mama'

His hips were twitching vigorously, he moved left and right as if trying to make sure every part of her vagina would be marked by his cock. "Ohhhhhhhhhh, yes, yes." His body convulsed.

In a burst of pleasure, once again penetrating her tender pussy, he pushed her legs even wider with his hands, almost breaking her bones. He thrust forward, panting in his euphoria.

"Ohhh my baby, yes, yes. Anarungu, ohhhh!!!!" she clawed into his back going through her first orgasm. In her son's arms, she found herself one with the spirits.

Anarungu wasn't going to stop for a second, he kept up the onrush, keep fucking her with all his strength, increasing and increasing the thrust of his hips. His balls were slapping against her firm arse.

He loved fucking his own Mama so much. And the knowledge of what he was doing heightened the pleasure of the act to the breaking point.

He must do it inside; he must do it inside her pussy.

Anarungu kissed her lips harshly, feeling the building up of the end. He slowed his hips slightly to stretch the pleasure of fucking the vagina that had birthed him.

"Ahhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh, Mama." His hands squeezed her breasts and bringing them together he kissed them ravishingly.

"Ohhhhhh, Anarungu!" She grabbed at his hair, sinking her claws into his head and going through a second orgasm.

Blood flowed from her lower lip. Anarungu couldn't control the power of his kiss due to the onslaught of pleasure and bit her lower lip until it bled.

He was ready to pour everything into her, into her unprotected fertile mother's womb.

He couldn't understand how and why. Why childmaking with Mama feels so amazing?

"I'll do it, I'll do it inside you, Mama. Ohhhhhh...yes," he croaked out, expecting her to respond, but she didn't.

Through her moans and her receding orgasm, she was staring exactly at him, into his eyes, seemingly waiting for her son's climax to happen.

He enjoyed the intense gaze she gave him, with hidden aggression. He grabbed her neck and squeezed lightly.

"Pull out... Anarungu," she muttered hardly breathing as his fingers closed around her throat.

"No, no. I can't, Mama."

He had the feeling her hand had slid down somewhere, reaching for something. He was too close to the finale to pay attention to the thing.

"Do it, my nestling. Finish while fucking your Mother," she whispered as his grip on her throat loosened slightly.

He could barely make out her words, the pleasure clouded his mind too much, he was panting heavily and his cheeks were burning like fire.

"Yes, Mama, yes... take it, take it, ughhhhh!" he cried out, preparing to spurt his seed into her womb, but at that moment he sensed... pain. Something cold slid over his shoulder, a frigid blade cut through the skin, and blood streamed out. A sharp pain surged through the shoulder, he recoiled and Gnelsey grabbed his cock with her left hand, pulling it out of her red wet vagina and guiding the pink end towards herself.

"Ohhhhhh, no!" he felt it was over. He was cumming. Streams of pleasure mixed with the pain of his wound. "Mama!!!"

Streams of thick white fluid erupted from his cock right onto her pubic black hair. "Yes, yes, just like that. Release it, my baby." She drove her left hand over his cock, pulling the skin taut and letting streams of his seed colour her belly, thighs and pubic hair. Through An's powerful orgasm, he heard the stone dagger fall out of her right hand.

His balls hammered together, releasing the last streams of hot white fluid, it felt so good, so perfect. But why, why didn't he do it inside?

He collapsed on top of her, hardly breathing. "Why?"

"I'm sorry, Anarungu. I couldn't let you do it inside," she wiped the blood from his shoulder, applying a cloth there. "Even with the curse that lies upon our tribe, I can't let you do it inside. No son should finish inside his own mother. I will never allow it. And I am willing, if I have to, to hurt you for that higher cause. You can never do it inside me. "

He lay on her chest, listening to her heart beating wildly.

"Sleep, my baby. Mother will take care of you." She gently wiped the blood from his shoulder, kissing the top of his head.