Tributes to the Dark Elves Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell someone to take over. I'll have you for tonight." She handed him a dozen silver coins and waved at the innkeeper, who grinned and nodded. Shalasi then took the young man's hand and guided him upstairs. Her girls didn't even look at her, too busy clapping and watching one of their own who jumped to the table and started dancing to the tune.

When Shalasi reached upstairs, a strange human sorceress raised a cup to her, which she returned with a smile and a nod. The "sorceress" was a witch, wearing a very wide-brimmed purple hat and boots, otherwise naked. Next to her, on the ground, a naked, overweight human woman kneeled: her mouth was free, her entire body in an Eastern-style rope harness, she was leashed to the witch with her hands tied behind her, moaning helplessly as magic sparks seemed to siphon her body fat as mana, the witch caressing her cheek and sharing wine and cheese with her slave, hand-feeding her with great love and affection.

*-*-*-*

The naked slave boy and the dark elf used their hands in the darkness of the corridor upstairs to find a room, Shalasi pushed him inside and snapped her fingers to illuminate the room with magic lamps.

"On the bed." She commanded, shaking off the wine's haze and starting to strip.

"Yes, mistress." The young man climbed on the bed with docility, laying on his back and waiting quietly. Shalasi looked at the submissive young boy waiting for him with a reluctant smile. A handsome face with no beard, short, stubborn hair that refused any attempt at combing, and a body that started to fill out with hard work and a healthy diet: the dark elves took care of their slaves, even punitive ones laboring in mines. What mattered was for her to lay between his legs: and he was already eager, Shalasi noted as she stood naked next to him.

Shalasi's body was lithe, almost impossibly, with small, round breasts that defied gravity as if carved from ebony. A lifetime of military training had resulted in the shape of a beautiful, well-formed stomach with sculpted abs, thick legs, and a pelvis that was tattooed with a sacred womb pattern.

She climbed on top of him, pulling him for a kiss. He did not resist, his hands quickly grabbing her toned, small ass as she leaned to straddle him. After a brief session of kissing and dancing tongues, she lowered her head, and slid down, to get a better look at his erect penis.

Meeting his gaze with her sparking purple eyes and smiling sweetly with glistening white teeth in contrast to her ebon skin, she closed her eyes and took his manhood in her mouth, the slave boy too respectful not to push her head. Instead, he relaxed and lay down, letting her take charge of the preparatory blowjob before the ride of his life. Her mouth enjoyed the taste, he smelled of soap and wine, his skin not salty as the thick, bulbous cockhead filled her mouth. After a few minutes of moving her head up and down, she signaled him to lie down and relax, carefully calculating her pressure not to make him cum too early.

Spreading her legs, Shalasi moved her ass forward, closing her eyes when he entered her. Letting out a soft moan, she started to move her hips, the slave boy biting his lips and grabbing her ass.

The bed started to creak gently as Shalasi started to ride her slave boy, kissing him softly with her hands caressing his face. Downstairs, the music had died down, and laughter had picked up. Shalasi could hear similar creaks of the bed in adjacent rooms, giggles, and moans as more dark elves hired slave boys for the night.

His cock felt just the right size, Shalasi starting to bounce faster, her ass clapping on his thighs in lewd sounds. Pleasure increasing, she lifted the slave boy to sit up as they fucked, holding hands, lips locked.

That was it. The perfect union.

Shalasi started to grunt, breathing harder. She increased her pace when she felt the slave boy writhe.

Faster...

And Faster... Until the boy let out a yelp and started to shake.

He was coming, and Shalasi felt him spill his seed deep inside her, her tattoos glowing.

Slowing down to give him room to breathe, Shalasi kept fucking him on top of her, her pussy engulfing his manhood. One moment after another gave way to labored breathing, the ride ending as pleasurably as it began. She rolled next to him, kissing his cheek.

"Hand me the wine," She commanded.

"Yes, mistress." A cup appeared next to her hand. Shalasi grinned.

"A whole night means a whole night slave. I expect the next one to last longer..." She chuckled, caressing his hair and cutting his apologies short with a kiss.

"It's alright. We have the night."

*-*-*-*

The next day started awkwardly when dark-elven girls who didn't know each other until the tribute march bumped into each other in the hallway naked. It was intentional: sapphic attraction was a nice motivator in the long journeys with no men available.

Yet they had no time to waste, and quickly dressed up for the journey ahead, Shalasi leading the mule train full of cages and chains.

Their first town was a quiet, peaceful hamlet where people had started to enact a curfew to avoid them when the party headed to the town center's warehouse. Inside, the human leaders would be present with the tribute, material, and...animate.

The mayor was a very young woman with a rich, well-groomed hairdo and wore gold-threaded furs. Her face reminded her of a weasel, polite, and cute with an air of wicked cunning. Much to Shalasi's surprise, she looked unattached, though she had two guardswomen standing next to her, guarding two naked young men whose hands and feet were bound like hogtied young calves, looking excited rather than upset. Next to them stood a fully nude human girl, her face not much to look at, but smiling and standing without restraints with her hands at her hips proudly. Slightly overweight, the girl had growing breasts with brown, large nipples, and overall a shaven body with a light brown complexion. No doubt the shady-looking mayor had treated her body before delivering her.

"Good day, human." Shalasi extended her hand and shook the weasel-like woman's delicate hand. "I hope the Goddesses find you well. The tribute is ready, I trust?"

"Good day, overlady..." The mayor smiled back, gesturing to the naked boys and the stacks of textiles. "We have prepared the yearly tribute, and with two "volunteers"..." She chuckled. "With our compliments. Two horny boys who got in trouble with the nuns and the confessional. Rather than criminalizing them, they should serve you as slaves..." She smiled sweetly, the guard women looking uneasy. "Then there is Olga, an orphan who volunteered as well. She can be useful in a household." Olga smiled, and Shalasi nodded dismissively, flashing a quick smile.

"No doubt she'll be a good slave, girls, take them, be nice." Shalasi nodded, signaling her underlings to seize the boys, carry them inside the cages, and restrain them with cuffs while leaving their cocks free. "This still leaves some tributes unfulfilled, we will be making our rounds taking humans." Olga followed a dark elf who took her away.

The young dark elf took Olga's hands and pushed her inside a cage. With deft hands, the dark elf attached cuffs to her wrists, and pushed her between the two boys. Then, grinning, she locked Olga's wrists, closing and locking the lid, leaving the blushing Olga snug and comfy inside the cage next to the boys for warmth, each regarding the other's naked flesh so close with anticipation.

"Yes." The mayor curtsied, looking concerned. "Please be mindful of the last year and avoid the houses already harvested."

"Obviously, human." Shalasi agreed, signaling her girls to comb the town. "I assume your two guards are-"

"-very loyal to me." The mayor smiled sweetly with a bit of alarm. Shalasi got the message.

"Would they mind if we took a few other guards, male and female if our tribute collectors fancied them?" That relieved the mayor.

"Not at all." She winked. "Their loyalty might be suspect." Shalasi could read between the lines quite well to suspect a takeover.

Some humans had no scruples. That mayor was a bit of trouble, an eager traitor to her kind to enrich herself. She ordered one girl to oversee the three humans, who were already getting frisky as much as their restraints allowed them. She could see Olga leaning to suck one of the boys' cocks to pass the time, the other one scrambling to fuck her ass when she was busy fellating in spitroast position.

Humans, Shalasi chuckled. Let the slaves have fun.

*-*-*-*

Madeleine jumped when she heard a knock on her door, almost ripping her brown hair in places, too busy combing it. She was one lone lady, certainly the evil monster elves did not come to seek her out...

She was alone, single, and well out of harm's way. She wasn't that young, though the simple, beautiful brunette still turned a few heads.

Opening the door, she almost screamed when a dark elven woman barged in, looking down on her in her exotic, scary armor.

The thirty-six-year-old widower lived a simple life, an abusive husband who didn't show much interest and had the misfortune of dying early.

At least she was living peacefully in a decent home.

That would change.

The dark elven warrioress gazed at her with a cold smile, speaking in a soft, menacing voice, far too soft for such a wicked creature. Madeleine shivered upon hearing the words that sealed her fate.

"Tribute collection, human. We have come for fresh slaves." The dark elven female spoke with cold joy, enjoying the sight of shivering, half-dressed Madeleine.

The simple declaration made her shiver. Madeleine's big, blue eyes quivered when she replied with timid fear that she had no sons, nothing to give.

"Good. Then we take you." The dark elf smiled, gesturing to her underlings, Svartalvar like her:

"Seize her."

"No!" Her protests were muffled by a strange, rubbery ball pushed inside her mouth by one giggling dark elf, another seizing her wrists and pulling her peasant dress in one vicious move, leaving her naked as the fabric ripped loudly. Wrestling the peasant woman to the ground, the two dark elves giggled, removing her clothes and holding her legs as they forcibly stripped her naked. Grabbing each ankle and fastening a leather cuff, the two monster sluts held Madeleine's hands and tied them behind her back, squeezing and fondling her ample breasts and ass, slapping them when she started to scream under her gag.

"Let's go. Tell Shirin to move in: that house has new ownership now."

Shalasi had noted that one of theirs would have to be settled in the town to keep watch. This was an opportunity. The sobbing Madeleine, shocked, naked, her hands tied and feet cuffed could only hobble, being dragged naked into slavery as the townsfolk looked through windows with pity, some with arousal at the sight of the curvy Madeleine being dragged in bonds, head down in shame and breasts dangling with every step.

Shirin looked around, setting down her military gear bag, and chuckled:

"A bit of upper-fixer, but I can work with that."

*-*-*-*

Some tributes on the other hand were willing, or at least understood the need for their bodies for the greater good.

SEVEN YEARS AGO:

Patrolling the human border was fun for Zanma. Her almost skin-tight leather outfit with more cuts than a pauper's rags belied her skill at fighting. Her cloak covered her almost painfully curvy body, able to make men and women swoon despite her advanced age. Zanma was a dark elf who had seen it all: Maou's madness that threatened to genocide humanity, the wars, and the compromises at the end made for peace.

Now she was content patrolling the Queendom's borders in her lewd armor and a backpack full of slaving kit, her job was to challenge people who entered the forest, apprehend unauthorized intruders, and drag them to slavery if she wanted. The intrusion was grounds enough for slavery to dark elves, though it was mostly left at the patrol's mercy and decision.

Usually, she let them go after a short session of sex: mostly young men and women who got lost while foraging the extremely rich forest: she didn't have the heart to take most of them in chains and drag them to the underworld of Cheldrai, or Ssinrig outpost where her cut from the slave's sale would be less.

Her ears perked up when she heard a sobbing sound, interspersed by muffled crying. Like a cat, she quickly walked in quiet, swaying steps with her short sword drawn.

It was a young human boy, sobbing and crying in a ditch. Very likely a peasant kid that got lost, separated from the human duchy on the other side of the border. Zanma covered herself, removed her hood, and spoke in a caring, sweet voice, bending over to look at the crying child and squatting to face him.

"Are you lost?" Her slightly middle-aged features showed nothing but care.

...

The trek took two hours to the village the child had described. The little thing had fallen asleep, Zanma carrying the sleeping boy on her back with a knowing smile, The poor thing had been very scared and tired, and a caring woman's skinship had put him to sleep.

The peasant woman who saw the dark elven figure approaching, almost jumped out of her little fence when she realized a dark monster woman, a black-skinned, white-haired Svartalf carrying her son, slung over her shoulder.

"Your son got lost," Zanma spoke to the woman, towering over her. "He fell asleep, tired and scared. I'll put him to bed if you like."

Exhaling with relief, the portly peasant woman bowed repeatedly, trying to kiss her hand. She politely declined, offering to help her put the woman's son to bed.

When the kid woke up, he was being watched over by the beautiful, older elven matron, and his concerned mother.

"I'll give him some salve for the cold and scrapes. You can go back to work." Zanma assured the portly peasant woman, who thanked her and left.

When she left, Zanma merely rubbed an ointment on his forehead and put her hand on his chest, mumbling a quiet spell to heal his scrapes and injuries. The boy was now calm, his sandy blond hair a mess. Zanma tenderly combed his hair as well, rubbing his hand to warm him up from the cold.

"Who are you, ma'am?" The boy's scared, soft voice was sweet like a bird's chirp. The dark elf's features became gentle, her thumbs softly rubbing his forehead.

"I'm a dark elf. We live in these forests, and under the ground. What's your name?"

"Jacob." The boy coughed.

"I am Zanma." The dark elf smiled gently, putting her forehead on his to feel his fever. Poor thing was going to be cold.

"What do you do there, ma'am?"

"I...look for humans who are uninvited in my forest." She spoke gently, taking out a basin full of water and humming a magic syllable to warm it up, to dab the child's forehead.

"What do you do with them?"

The boy was inquisitive, Zanma was amused, chuckling.

"Don't worry about it. One day you'll learn." She spoke, rubbing his elbows with heated salve.

The young boy's face was flushed from the medication, mumbling as he fell asleep.

"You are a very nice lady..."

Zanma chuckled, kissed his forehead, and tenderly wrapped him in his blankets for sleep, leaving the young boy to dream happily of that tender treatment for years.

TODAY:

Zanma entered the familiar house with a gentle knock, seeing only Jacob home. With a raised brow, she asked why he was home alone.

"They left for the safety of the church."

The dark elf was glad, her still stunning beauty, combined with her height, age, and commanding attitude had eased many young men during tribute marches, and she had deliberately sought Jacob out. She thought otherwise about Jacob's answer: it was certain they wanted him to have privacy during the tribute: the family had many more sons and wanted to keep them.

"I see. And do you know why I'm here, Jacob?" Zanma spoke politely in a gentle voice, her armor virtually hiding nothing this time little more than a bikini with vanity armor plates tied to it. His blush and appreciation of her new, even more, provocative armor pleased the dark elf.

He nodded. "You came to take humans for..." He spoke with hesitation and a bit of bitterness. "...slaves."

"That's true, Jacob." Zanma smiled, giving him a friendly, warm hug, and kissed his forehead. The gesture threw the young man off his guard, Zanma then gently pushed him into his bedroom and motioned him to take off his clothes. "We take humans and other races as slaves where they work to serve us and make our lives better. This is because we are superior, better, and stronger than your kind. We live longer, we are healthier and magically stronger, and because of that, we take you and use you, just like you use dogs, horses, oxen, and camels." She smiled. "It is not a bad thing: we take very good care of our slaves."

His nod, and quiet reply of "Yes" made her smile light up the room.

"Very good. Do you feel prepared? Ready? Excited?" Seeing him swallow, she took a chair, and explained everything politely and gently:

"I will take you and many others to our underground city to be sold to good dark elf owners. You have to be naked."

"Why?" Jacob blushed, his arousal, blush, and squirming made Zanma giggle, her ears wiggling from joy. "I mean..."

The dark elf chuckled. "Because, first, we like it. Second, you will spend your life working and...making love, and we do not like to spend much on slaves' clothing, you will have good food and beds already. Third..." She cradled Jacob's jaw: "It has a significance." Seeing his dim stare, she corrected: "A meaning."

Jacob nodded, listening with sincere interest, as he started to remove his clothes. Good boy, Zanma smiled at herself.

"Slaves being naked means they can't escape, they feel exposed, defenseless, and at the mercy of their owners. You *must* be naked so you can understand you aren't free, but don't have to worry about clothing, but a property, like a dog or horse, and that is perfectly natural and there is nothing to feel shameful about it. We use humans for labor, just like you use dogs or horses. We even use our own as slaves." She caressed her hair before starting to help him undress: "It's the right thing. One day you'll understand and even enjoy it."

So Zanma slowly helped Jacob strip, taking her time, occasionally caressing his hair, and commenting on how beautiful a young man he came to be.

The young man was half-naked, his upper body having been developed quite nicely, albeit skinny. When Zanma looked down, she raised a brow, smiling.

"Well, some part of you certainly appreciates what it saw..." She chuckled, ruffling his head. "Go on, on your back, I'll put the traditional restraints on." Pushing him down, her strong, delicate hands pulled down his pants, revealing his completely erect and red manhood.

Zanma's thin-lipped, squinting grin was a sight to behold: she looked as if she had found a treasure. In a way, she did. He was sweet, and he was docile. A few thousand more like him along with some fertile human females for a breeding population, and they would mostly leave the surface humans to their devices save for intruders and spies: no need to harm the world more than necessary.

"You like women, do you? Or men?" Seeing him flinch, she added hastily: "We don't judge."

Jacob was quivering from shame and excitement. "Women, miss."

"Then I assume this is because of me?"

Seeing him nod, she grinned, eyes glowing when she reached out and gave his warm, throbbing member a good squeeze, her elven eyes squinting at Jacob's shivering and squirming. Toying with young men never got old!

"You will make someone very happy..."

Her delicate, ebon hand slowly touching his erect shaft as if it was a priceless treasure, Zanma wondered: how many little dark elflings calling him "papa" would be running about in a few years?