Tricia Becomes a Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh GOD! I-it is huge!" I said amazed. I looked at the pole cross eyed, amazed. My mouth dropped.

"Viv, are you sure she can take seeing it?" Matt joked. I licked my lips without even noticing it and Vivian giggled as she kissed the tip of James dick. "She looks a little scared. Maybe I shouldn't show her mine."

"Hey Matt, don't tease the poor girl!' Vivian giggled. "Show us your goods!"

Matt gave her the thumbs up and then did the same as James and showed me his shaft, it was even a little larger. I've never had seen one above average cock in my life, then suddenly I had two huge cocks just a few inches from me.

"Wow!" Vivian says grabbing the dicks and raising them to show the heavy balls. "Tell me Tricia, aren't them nice and big? Much bigger than your husband's?"

"Uhh! Thanks Viv!" James groaned. "Do you like those, Tricia?" He asked laughing. "They are nice and big, aren't they?"

"That's a lot more than your husband, isn't it?" Matt asked me and I had to nod to both of them. "With five inches he can't really satisfy you. How do you even know he is fucking you?"

"I-I...yes, you guys are much bigger than my hubby, b-but he satisfies me!" I answered without much conviction. I giggled embarrassed, meekly staring at the poles, amazed as my best friend massaged them to full erection.

"Oh please!" Vivian laughed at me. "You'll only know that you're satisfied once you have had a decent sized cock. Forgive me dear, but his cock is too small for any girl!"

'I-I can't know, I-I only had two men, and he was the best..." I said feeling strangely inadequate and also a little sad, almost as if my husband had betrayed me just by being so small.

"I'm so sorry for you, size does matter dear!" Vivian says jerking the guys off, making them even harder. "Take a good look, it is the only time in your life you'll ever se a big dick!"

"So Tricia, is that big enough for you?" Matt teased me. "Can you imagine that in you. It will certainly NOT be like that tiny thing of your husbands."

"It is not even hard yet!" Vivian said before I could answer. She gave the massive pole a little kiss on the tip and I sucked on my breath, amazed.

"It is so good to touch REAL cocks!" Viv purred licking her lips. She had one in each hand. "Have you seen enough Tricia?"

"I-I could take a longer look." I answered dreamingly, staring at the poles, looking at them from every angle. "I-I can't believe they are so big!"

"You can touch it if you like, just to make sure it is real." James joked and I giggled along, finding it amusing and not offensive at all. I was in love with the sight and too horny to care about the weird situation anymore. And they were swelling even larger!

"Poor guy!" Vivian almost yelled to me, pointing at the large member. "Look at what you did to him!"

"M-me?" I asked surprised.

"Look Tricia, they can't stop staring at your cleavage, I don't have those big boobs of yours! You surely can see they only have eyes for you." In fact I noticed the two friends were just looking at me with lust in their eyes while Vivian stroked one in each hand. "You know they are lusting after you. They are HARD for you... do you think you could handle those big dicks?"

"I-I never felt a cock this big inside me, I can't even imagine it!" I said still stunned by the sight.

"It's big and hard for you babe." Matt said casually as his pole twitched in my direction. "Do you think you could take all of it? I mean, your husband is so small and thin, you are not used to real cocks."'

"I-I don't know." I answered in a meek voice. "M-my hubby is really much smaller... half your size, I mean, I think it is. I-I can't tell, your cock is not fully hard yet!"

"Do you want to make it hard see if I'm twice as big as hubby?" Matt asked me, almost as if offering help. "What do you think? Wouldn't that be cool?"

"Sorry Tricia." Vivian shrugged as she started to kiss James' pole, moving on the couch to make out with him. "I'm already fully loaded! I can't help him to full erection."

"I-I... I'm not sure, I-I just wanted to see, I don't want to cheat on my husband!"

"It is ok Tricia." Matt said in a soft voice, calming me down. He was looking me all over, making me wet. I was horny for another man and the truth of it hit me like a hammer, I was so horny! "Your husband is very lucky to have you. How does he keep you with such a small cock? A beautiful girl like you deserves the cock she wants."

Before I could answer Vivian tried to calm me down too.

"It is NOT cheating Tricia, you are just, well, making sure to take the full view. You are already here, with two half naked guys showing their cocks. Why not give the cock a few tugs and see it fully erect?" Vivian rationalized. "Just have a little touch. No one will ever know about it

"It is fine Tricia." Matt added. "It is just a little touch, not all that different from shaking my hand."

"O-ok, just to see how big it gets!" I nodded embarrassed and grabbed his cock two handed, my wedding ring was in his view.

"That's it!" He moaned out. "Nothing to it... no big deal." He muttered, obviously enjoying my touch.

Ok, I was doing inappropriate things. I am not all that dumb. But I was drunk, I was horny and I was curious, I've been curious since Vivian first told me about well endowed guys when I was a small girl. I wanted to be tricked, I wanted them to reassure me, to tell me it was ok. Without even noticing it I started to move my hand back and forth. The masculine smell filled my nostrils turning me on and making me loose all inhibitions.

"A sexy girl like you deserves something better...larger." Matt woke me up from my daydream. I nodded in an awkward manner as I felt Him feel it growing in my hand. I couldn't believe it, but she was harder and harder and getting bigger yet! I felt it pulse between my fingers.

"WOW!" I managed to say, jerking him off faster.

"Tricia, you're doing very well. You're a natural." Matt groaned in pleasure. I knew it is wrong, but I felt a weird pride for that. "I bet your husband's doesn't fit as well as me in your hand. You were built for a big cock."

"She was born for it Matt!" Vivian said. "And she is finally discovering it, a big cock IS different."

I smiled shyly, not wanting to humiliate my hubby again. But it was true, his fat cock felt much better in my hand than my husband's tiny dick.

"How many fingers you use to jerk off your hubby, Tricia?" Vivian asked giggling.

"I use three fingers...not two hands like now!" I said, still amazed at the large member in my grasp. "I-I never knew a cock could feel this good in my hands!" I said! I didn't want to, but I told them.

"Big cocks are better, size DOES matter!" Vivian assured me and I nodded. "Do you want to try James? Just a quick go. I want him to see how good you are."

"I-I'm not sure I-I..." I stuttered nervously, looking at the other guy.

"Come on, you already have one dick in your hand, what is the difference?" Vivian asked. "It is no big deal Tricia, just like shaking hands, remember? And the other one is also quite large, you have to feel what different cocks feel, and I'm talking about your hubby's 'thingy', I'm talking about real men."

"I-I'm not sure..." I said, but I was already half convinced.

"Come on!" Vivian released James and he moved to stand in front of me.

"This is like shaking hands, but a little lower the body!" Vivian giggled. "You are already doing it, it is not different. James dick is even smaller than Matt's monster!"

"Yeah, it's ok." Matt said touching my hand and lifting it off. "We are just helping you satisfy your curiosity, no one here is trying to take advantage of you. Just give it a try, just to see the little differences between real cocks."

"O-ok... I'll try." I said grabbing the fat cock in front of my eyes as Matt made way for James. I still had one hand on Mat's shaft, I just wasn't sure I should grab James' too.

But I wasn't able to stay undecided for long. Vivian grabbed my left hand and raised it to the other man's dick. Now I was holding a pole in each hand while she works on matt's pole, licking it and swallowing the tip

"Viv, look at her go." James said with a big smile. "You would swear she's been doing it all her life."

"Yeah, she is a natural." Vivian agreed slapping my shoulder playfully, as if congratulating me. "You just have to be careful Tricia, or you'll make those guys cum too soon!"

"Oh fuck." Matt moaned.

"Yeah, you bet!" James groaned in answer. "Tricia is so fucking good at this. My girlfriend cannot do it this well." They high fived each other as I masturbated them.

"She has great hands doesn't she?" Vivian smiled. "I don't think you guys will be able to hold much longer!"

"I-I am...I'm almost there!" James started to moan aloud, closing his eyes.

"Hey! There is no way I'll be left out of this party!" Vivian playfully slapped my hand. "Gimme back my big cock Tricia, don't be greedy!" I looked at her, not releasing the cock, I felt, I'm not sure, strange, but having the fat pole in my hand felt really natural! "I know it is not easy to let this beautiful juice dick go, but you have another in your hands, I need one to play too!"

"Oh...I-I..." I open my fingers blushing to a deep red tone as they laughed at me. "I-I am sorry, I-I was distracted and... sorry Viv, sorry James."

"It is ok." James took a step back to stand in front of my best friend. "I bet it must be very hard to let an eight inches cock go when all you have home is a thin five incher." They laughed again.

"I-I..I should not have started this..." I said gently kneading Matt's pole, stopping the movements but still unable to release it.

"But you can't stop now, isn't it true? You want to see them cumming Tricia." Vivian purred. "You are satisfying your curiosity little girl." Viv said in a patronizing voice. "Why don't you go a little further, it is a onetime thing, you must get everything you can out of it!"

"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked starting to wank Matt again without even noticing it.

"Taste it, big cocks are tasty!" Viv winked.

"NO!" I said firmly.

"You know guys, Tricia doesn't even suck much cock... she dislikes it." Viv said casually. "I've told her it is because her hubby has a small cock and giving head to a pencil dick is no fun! Sucking a small cock is such a waste of time."

"Why don't you show her Viv? Show her how to suck a cock like mine." James moaned. "Shell see how much you love it and learn how to do it.

"Yes!" She giggled. "But first..." My friend pulled the top off of her body and then unclasped the bra. "Let's get ready for a cum spurt!"

"Vivian!' I yelled. "I-I am not sure..."

"Oh please Tricia, these guys are about to cum! What do you think will happen?" Viv interrupted me. "They do not just ooze some spunk like your hubby, they DO cum, in large and wonderful spurts!" I look at her wide eyed. "If I don't take off my top they'll cum all over it! They'll stain my clothes."

"Oh god, I can't go home with cum in my blouse!" I said alarmed, stopping the jerk off.

"Do you want cum stains on your blouse?" She asked me.

"NO!"

"And you don't want to stop?"

"I-I..." I looked at her blushing, but too horny to resist. "N-no... I-I want to see more, do more."

"Fuck yeah Tricia!" They cheered when I said it.

"Well, I've done it first." She sat topless. "It is your time... then you can go back to playing with the boys."

"Yeah, go on." James asked eagerly. "Get your blouse off!"

"Let's see those tits Tricia." Matt added. "I already showed my cock, I have let you play wit it, it is only fair you also show something."

"Yeah, you have great tits." James licked his lips in anticipation.

"We would love to see them." Matt said. "Your husband's cock must get lost in them. How can he give those amazing tits a proper fucking with the tiny cock he has?"

I closed my eyes in doubt but then I released the dick. There was a tense silence as I hesitated for a long moment. Then I finally took a deep breath and undone the buttons of my blouse. A minute later I'm as topless as my best friend.

"Wow, look at those tits!" James said in awe. "Fuck, I'd love to fuck them. It needs a proper man to play with those!"

"Oh god!" I said grabbing Matt's cock again. "I'm so embarrassed!" They watched amazed as my tits wobbled while I wanked the tall stranger.

"Why? The guys are strangers, we'll never meet them again... no one will ever know about this and you are just satisfying your curiosity!" Vivian said, reassuring me. "Just make sure not to tell, it'll be our secret, after this little adventure you can go back to your normal life, but knowing what a big cock feels like!"

"I-I... I guess you are right." I nodded uncertain, but willing to be tricked. "...all those years thinking about it..."

"Come on Tricia, you'll love it!" Viv said while she licked and kissed James cock, right by my side. "It is really hot!" She swallowed the pole and started to bob her head for a few moments before she let it go again. "You try now!"

"I-I am not sure... I-I can't do it as good as you..." I answered meekly.

"Don't be silly!" She leaned on my direction and kissed Matt's cockhead. "It is so easy!"

"Vivian!" I yelled alarmed. I felt, how to put it? I felt jealous! Giggling she took it into my lips and suckles on it. She was sucking MY MAN, I mean, he was the guy who was sort of dating me, I knew it was not right, but I really felt jealousy.

"Please Tricia, are you jealous because I've sucked off Matt's DELISCIOUS cock?" Vivian teased me, looking right into my eyes and seeing she hit right on the target.

"N-no, i-it is just that I-I..." I stutter out nervously, not knowing what to say. "I though I'd be the one doing it and..."

"Oh, ok!" She let it slid out of her mouth "You'll love it! It is the one of the BEST cocks I've ever sucked, I love BIG FAT COCKS."

"Maybe Tricia isn't in the mood." Matt offered and I looked up to him worried.

"It's not it Matt!" I said apologetically.

"She seems to want it now Matt." Viv purred and grabbed his cock, her fingers over mine. Vivian guided Matt back to stand in front of me and pointed his pole to my lips. "Take it Tricia, suck it! I know you want it. You told me it has been part of your fantasies for years."

"I-I...ok, just a little bit, to know what is it like, ok?" I gently jerked him off, this time the cockhead was closer to my lips as I meekly looked up to his face.

Vivian didn't waste time. She was back to sucking cock with a vengeance. This time her sucking sounds were so loud they were distracting! She moans and told me how good it was to suck on big dicks.

"Oh, you tease!' matt chuckled. "Ok, now give it a little kiss, you can stop any time you want."

I giggled and looked at Vivian giving head. Then I noticed James eyes were clearly still looking at me and my tits. I had a feeling both guys preferred me and wanted me to be sucking them off.

"J-just a little kiss ok?" I asked like a scared little girl.

"Yeah, that's it Tricia, you can do it." Matt nodded. "A little kiss on a decent big cock."

"Ok... a big cock, a decent big cock..." I repeated and leaned over to place a wet kiss on the cock tip, my lips stood there for a moment before I leaned back giggling.

"That's a good girl Tricia." He moans in pleasure. "See? It's nice, no reason to be afraid. Why don't you try sucking it properly?"

"J-just a little bit, ok?" I ask meekly. "Just to see if it is different form my husband's small dick..."

"Yeah, just a little taste." Viv managed to speak between slurps. "Just a little bit of fun." I blushed as She slurped madly, showing off her skills, taking the cock all the way down the balls on her chin.

I nodded and opened my mouth, closing my eyes. I felt the hard member slid into my mouth, rubbing over my lips. When it reached as deep as my hubby did I closed my lips and opened my eyes to see still half of it outside my mouth! And it was so much fatter... hubby's little thing didn't even compare. Even if Matt was only 5" it'd feel better because it was thicker!

Matt's pole filled my mouth in a way I never thought possible, I never liked to give head, but that was different! His cock grew harder as it slipped between my lips. It was throbbing inside my mouth when I felt his hands in my hair. All the time Viv was sucking James off and he was watching me suck Matt with envy.

I wanted to do it quickly, to keep the cock just a few moments in my mouth. But I decided to bob my head back and forth a little bit, to feel what it was like to give head to a big dick. Again I realized it was different from sucking off my hubby, much hotter and better! I decided to suck him off a little bit more. Just a little bit more...

Matt moaned more and more as I sucked him. He was clearly enjoying having his big cock in my mouth. I felt him tense up, his cock throbbing inside my mouth and suddenly he started to move his hips, fucking it into my lips.

"See guys? I knew Tricia was a cock sucker." Vivian said with a big victorious smile. "She is a dirty little girl just like the rest of us, her friends. Just one of the sluts now, aren't you Tricia?""

I felt dirty and slutty when I heard it. I did it, I was cheating on my husband! But yet, it didn't feel wrong, it was the hottest thing I've ever done in my life. I started to agree that perhaps they were right. Perhaps I was a dirty slut!

I closed my eyes in shame and kept giving head. I was too far gone now to stop. I was excited to be called names and I was very horny with the big fat dick in my mouth, I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. And I didn't want to!

"See what you have done Viv?" James chuckled between moans. "You have turned your friend into a big cock sucking slut."

"Yes, dirty me, am I not?" She answered giggling, stood up and took off her skirt. "In my mind I just helped my best friend to find out what she was missing in life!" James sat on the couch and Vivian straddled him.

"So you are doing me a big favor?" I asked half angry and half thankful, realizing she was right.

"Yes Viv, tell her what you think." Matt added chuckling.

"Oh, I think Tricia needs to feel your big cock in her cunt... she only had pencil dicks to this date!" Vivian lowered her body on James' lap and started to ride him. "My best friend, poor girl, never been really fucked, she is almost a virgin!"

"Oh well, she will get that!" Matt agreed and pulled out of my mouth.

A strand of spit formed between my lips and his hard cock. It was weirdly exciting. I mean sucking a stranger's cock and having my spit leaking into my chin and tits was so vulgar! But I felt incredibly sexy and hot to be doing these vulgar things. As if to agree with that thought Matt reached down and squeezed my tits hard, pushing me back into the couch.

"M-Matt... pl-please... I'm a married woman!" I begged him, but I let him move me as he wished, only putting up a puny and half hearted fight.

"Yes, you are a woman married to guy who has a tiny dick." He smirked and reached down, pushing my skirt up my legs. I didn't react. I wanted to stop him, but I was too horny to do so. Then I felt his hand slip straight up between my legs, up to my thong, pressing against my pussy. "You are very wet. You want it Patricia."

"M-matt!!" I moaned and squirmed under him. My legs spread wide with the movement.

"Viv, look what you have done to your friend." James said staring at me and Matt in awe. "She looks like a minx in heat!"

"I just helped her become what she was meant to be."Vivian said among moans. "Tricia would never be really happy with a five inch cock all her life! I'm being a good girlfriend!" She giggled.

"Come on Tricia, you can't let Viv have all the fun." Matt joked as he felt me up under my skirt. His hot masculine body was pressing my small feminine one, it felt so right! I could hardly remember I was a married woman and I was about to cheat on my hubby. I know I should have freaked out and scream 'stop it!' at that moment. Instead I lowered my head blushing.