Tricia Becomes a Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tricia won't even feel her husband cock after you are done with her!" Vivian said and I blushed deeper, knowing it was true.

"Vivian!" I yelled. "Stop it!"

"Viv is doing this for you Tricia." Matt calmed me down. "We all know you need a nice big cock. I bet you'll think of it when you see your husband's disappointing cock." Matt stood up, his cock hard at full mast. It had an impressive size and girth that mesmerized me.

"Yes Tricia, your husband thinks you are sleeping, remember?" Vivian winked. "He'll never know about this." She jerks off Matt in front of my face, tempting me.

"What do you say Tricia? Another play with my monster?" Matt asks. "It's all yours."

My eyes grew wide. Everyone could feel I was nervous. I was breathing hard and staring at his shaft as if hypnotized.

"I bet you dream of this cock inside you." Matt teased me. I closed my eyes and moaned. It was just too much. I was trying to resist but it was too much for me. "It is all yours Tricia. Do you want it?"

"Matt, she has been dreaming about it for years! I told you." Vivian told him. "She is dreaming with..." My best friend changed position to stand on all fours, James followed her and started to insert his cock in her cunt, this time doggy style. Viv grabbed matt's cock, holding it on her hand, waving it in front of my face. "...this!"

"Oh fuck!" Matt moaned when Vivian moved behind him and her hands went around his hips, stroking his cock just in front of my face.

"You know you're a slut inside and you need this." Viv teased me again.

"Oh GOD!" I said blushing again. My hands grabbed his hips defensively, as if to keep Matt at distance. But it didn't keep his masculine odor away. The manly smell was just maddening!

"Isn't it big and nice Tricia?" Vivian asked sexily. "Twice as big as your husband, you told me that!"

"I-I didn't expect to do it... n-not like this, I-I wanted just a taste!" I said meekly as my hand slid slowly to his pole.

Vivian let go of the dick when my trembling fingers reached for it again. The next thing I knew, I was holding it two handed again, my wedding ring shinning on the light as I felt its warmth and hardness.

"Just think of the small cock instead of this and how you can't play with it." Vivian continued. "Big girls need big things to play with. How many fingers do you use to jerk off your hubby?" She asked cruelly.

"I-I use three fingers to jerk him off, not two hands!" I giggled embarrassed, but tugging at Matt's pole, as if to test it, to feel if it'd swell even larger. "I've told you so before."

"That's it Tricia. Let your inner slut out." Vivian said, cheering me up. "You want to be such a dirty little girl don't you?" She asked playfully, making me relax. "And you love big cocks to play with, don't you?"

"Yes I do!" I closed my eyes and nodded with a shy giggle.

"Tricia needs to discover the good things in life." Vivian says. "And as her best friend I think I must help her, right Matt?"

"Ii think you should." Matt agreed. "Viv, you're such a good friend to her. But I guess she still has a lot to learn tonight... I think she is ready to have her first real cock inside her pussy."

"N-no...I-I can suck your cock, but not in my pussy!" I answer wide eyed. "i-it'd be fucking!"

"Please Tricia, what is the difference?" Vivian rationalized. "You already sucked him off. Why not feel what a real cock is like inside your pussy? I know you are curious. Nobody will ever know about this!" Vivian was purring at that moment and I started to jerk him off again, licking my lips before I realize I was doing it.

"I-I don't know...I'm so unsure of what to do!" I was jerking him off faster now.

"Oh, fuck! That's it Tricia, be a complete slut and enjoy yourself." Matt groaned with my new enthusiasm in giving him a handjob. You love big cocks." Matt pushed me let yourself go Tricia. Fuck. That's good you make me want to cum all over you."

"Tricia, you're a dirty slut like me." Vivian said more forcefully. "You can't just have that small cock for the rest of your life!"

"Y-yes... b-but I don't want to endanger my marriage." I said speeding up the masturbation and kissing his tip lovingly. "Oh God I NEEDED that!"

"Who said anything about endangering your marriage? Matt only wants to fuck you, you blonde bimbo!" Viv mocked me.

"You're one of the best wankers I have had." Matt moaned.

I looked up to his face coyly. I was sitting like a lady but acting like a whore. I opened my mouth and coyly leaned over, until I had the cockhead between my lips. Then I closed them, engulfing the delicious tip.

"I guess you are just afraid he'll take control and fuck you too hard... you are scared of what he may do." Vivian rationalizes again. "Why don't you let her have control Matt? Why don't you sit on the sofa and Tricia climbs up your lap?" She explained it. "She'll be able to rub her cunt to your member yet she'll control the penetration... you know, she'll not do anything she doesn't want!" Vivian said sounding very serious. "She'll straddle you and only get your pole as deep as she is comfortable with!"

"Sounds good to me." Matt agreed. I saw the stranger I just met tonight strip completely naked and sit down. His cock was still hard and sticking straight up. "And you don't even have to undress. Just feel it against your pussy."

"I-I... ok, I can do that!" I agreed too.

I wiggled off of my panties and straddled his lap carefully. Vivian was sticking up her butt for James, who was fucking her in silence, lost in pleasure. She lowered her head on the couch and held Matt's member up, pointing to my 'goods'.

"Oh yeah! That's it." He put his hands behind his head. "See? That's how you know I won't touch you." He told me as I pressed my pussy lips to his pole.

I felt less awkward because my body was outwardly still clothed, even if I was naked between my legs. I loved to feel his warm cock against my pussy lips. But we couldn't actually see it, so I felt it wasn't so obscene.

"Th-thank you Matt, you are such a gentleman!" I said submissively. The cock was so hard it was poking at my labia, entering just a little bit.

"Hum! That's good! You have such a hot pussy." Matt said making me strangely proud of my body. He was so excited he couldn't help grinding up against my wet lips.

"Why don't you move these hips Tricia?" Vivian's hands grabbed my hips and forced me to do so. "So you can feel his huge nine inch monster against your cunt?"

"I-I'm not sure" I should have complained more, done something to stop it while I could, but it felt just too good. I felt him slowly moving his hips, easing the big head around my hole. I started to move slowly too. With Vivian's pressure and our combined sways, the tip entered one inch!

"You're so sexy." Matt groaned in pleasure, his eyes closed. "You really want it, don't you Patricia? It is all yours if you want it."

"I-I want it, b-but I don't want to do anything wrong!" I said meekly.

"How can it be wrong? We'll not fuck or anything, I just want to show you what a real man's cock feels like... no big deal." Matt tried to calm me down. "Think about it, your first big hard cock, you won't be a 'half virgin' anymore."

"Oh come on Tricia!" Vivian laughed. "It's 'crown' is already half in, why not take at least that much into you?"

"I-I'm not sure..." I say but tentatively I lowered my hips and the tip almost passed my twat's opening. "Y-your cock is much thicker than my hubby's!" I said in shame and awe.

"You already have so much into you, just a little bit more!" Vivian cheered. She was eager to see me take more cock into my cunt.

"I-I don't know." I say desperate. I desperately want more dick in me, but it still feels wrong. I am in turmoil inside my head.

"Tricia, don't be ungrateful." Matt scolds me forcing an extra half inch inside me and making me treble in pleasure. "What a present Vivian has given you. It'd be a shame to disappoint her."

"Try it, just a little bit, just to know if it fits!" Vivian asked, looking disappointed with me.

"O-ok... I'll try!" I bit my lower lip nervously and forced my body down a little bit further, the cockhead was engulfed and my inner walls closed around it. "OOH GOD! I-it is too thick!"

"Oh fuck!" Matt moans. "You have the tightest cunt ever! Fuck Tricia. I feel how tight your pussy is... I know it is going to be so tight around my cock." Matt talked dirty, making me even more excited. "I am not even sure you'll be able to take it off after I fill you."

"No wonder she is tight, her husband is so pathetic!" My best friend giggled, obviously pleased with me.

"I-I never felt like this, I'm so full!" I purr in pleasure.

"You're doing so well Tricia." Matt praised me and I loved to hear it. "It must be really hard just to get that much in."

"Why don't you fuck her a little bit, just to show her how better it is with a big cock?" Vivian suggested. "But not more than five inches! I don't want to ruin her for her man!"

"I-I already feel very full!" I complained alarmed.

"But when he fucks you a little bit -you know, just to show you how it feels - you'll feel even better Tricia!" Vivian explained. "Just a tiny little bit, a few times... to show you how good it is!"

"Do you want it Tricia? Just to feel it a little a nice big hard cock filling your pussy for once?" Matt asked me. "I'll only go as far as you want me to."

"I-I think it is ok... just a few times Matt. Ok?" I asked meekly. "And not more than five inches!"

"Ok." He smiled and started to slowly fuck up into me, just bouncing me a little up and down.

"Here, I'll make sure it doesn't go too deep... you're not used to be filled with a REAL man's cock." She mocked me.

He was actually trying to make sure not to put more than five inches into my cunt. Vivian helped Matt, holding the pole with her fingers, only letting the fat five inches enter me. As I slid down his cock I felt Vivian's fingers against my wet pussy lips. Matt, feeling safe with Vivian's help, started to fuck me a little more, bouncing me up harder and faster.

"OH GOD!" I moaned aloud and put my hands on his shoulders for support. The change in position made me force the hips down a little bit and suddenly Vivian's fingers gave way. I was certainly swallowing more than five inches into me when it happened!

"Oh Tricia! Be careful!" She told me. "It almost slipped all in! Here, I got it again!" Her fingers were again holding the base of the penis, but now were letting at least seven inches into me.

"I-I never felt like this, I-I feel like a virgin!" I say aloud. James has stopped fucking Vivian. I think he had already orgasmed at that moment, the man was laying on the sofa with a satisfied smile on his face, happily playing with his flaccid cock while he watched the lewd scene in front of his eyes.

With my ass in the air Matt started to really thrust into my soaking cunt. More and more he fucked me as Vivian's grip loosened, letting him get more cock into me. I was moaning and panting. Matt's face was virtually buried between my tits as he banged me. My boobs bounced and were rubbed all over his face.

I felt his hands run up the sides of my legs grabbing my ass. I didn't care that he wasn't with his hands on top of his shoulder. This was the best sex I've ever had. Matt loved it too. The man was slamming harder. I was taking over half of his cock each time he thrust into me.

"I-I th-thought we'd do i-it only a couple of times!" I said between moans, unable to stop.

"Oh! We are about to stop." Vivian assured me. "It is just that... well, aren't you curious to feel what a REAL fuck is? I mean, he can fuck your pussy all the way a couple of times and you'll never again be curious about it!"

"Wh-what?!' I asked in doubt.

"Viv, she has the best twat I have ever fucked." Matt said ignoring me. He kept pounding me, holding my ass down so I couldn't lift it up to take less cock into my pussy.

"Very tight, isn't she?" Vivian said proudly. "With a man who has a cock the size of a child's... it is no wonder!"

"Oh yeah, so fucking tight it is crushing my cock." He agreed and fucked a little more into me, Vivian's finger gave away another inch. He was fucking me up hard. My whole body was being rammed forward!

"And the poor girl only gets five inches into her!" Vivian laughed. "Your seven inches in is the farthest she ever had! She can't even imagine what your full nine inches can do!"

"Patricia, do you think you can take it all?" matt asked looking genuinely concerned. "I mean, it is much larger than anything you ever had."

"I-I... maybe I-I could, I mean..." I babbled in lust and shame. "I-if you do it only a couple of times... y-you can put it all into me!" I finally allowed it.

With my reluctant answer Vivian let go of the cock and Matt pushed my ass down as he fucked upwards. The man buried the whole of his huge cock into my tight snatch!

"FUCK!" I yelled.

My pussy was planted to the hilt. I felt his balls pressed hard against my ass as he held me there for a second. I could feel the whole shaft in me. I hugged Matt so hard it felt I'd pass out. I was seeing stars! My tits were squashed against his chest.

Matt didn't waste time either. He pressed my ass down for a moment then started really fucking me. The stranger was pounding me so hard my face was pushed into his shoulder. At first it was a series of small fucks, he did it very quickly, then he changed to longer and deeper fucks.

"Oh Matt! Oh GOD!" I moaned and purred. "Y-you are so big!" I whimpered while he kept pounding my hot pussy.

Suddenly Matt pulled out the full length to the tip. I felt a certain loss, not wanting the wonderful member to leave me. But soon he rammed it back in. He filled me with his cock again in one good thrust.

"Yes... fuck! DO THIS AGAIN!" I begged him.

"Oh, fuck Viv." Matt groaned forcing me up again, the cock almost exiting my pink twat. His warm breath against my neck excited me. Suddenly he pushed me down again and I saw stars bursting before my eyes as I felt overfull of cock. "She's taking it all. I think she is a complete slut now."

"Yes she is Matt!" Vivian purred. "I told you Patricia was a slut. She just didn't know that yet!"

"Yes... oh GOD! I FEEL like a whore, I need it... MORE!" I yelled moving my hips too, fucking Matt back.

"What a dirty little whore she has needed this so bad." He chuckled and I let out a loud pleasure yell as his hard cock slid into my pussy again and again.

I wasn't able to say a thing. I was only able to enjoy the feeling of my pussy lips wrapped around his cock as his fingers dig into my ass, parting my cheeks as we fucked. Matt was pushing me hard down on his cock as he fucked upwards. He was driving it hard and deep, his balls slapped up against my ass. He was reaching places my hubby never had and I was feeling things I didn't even know existed!

"Can you see it now Tricia?" Vivian teased me. "Girls like us are not born for tiny dick guys, we can't live without big cock, you are my best friend and I had to show you that!"

"Oh yes... n-now that I've had it... I-I... I need it!" I moaned. "You are right; I just can't live without it!"

"You're a good friend Viv, you have made her a real whore." Matt groaned on my ear, making me feel dirty and it excited me even further. "Your friend is a little cheating slut now. We knew you'd love big cock fucking you like a bitch Tricia."

"Yes she is a cheating slut... aren't you Patricia? Aren't you a cheating slut?" Vivian purred.

"Yes...YES!" I moaned in pleasure, realizing it fully.

"Your husbands could never make you feel like this Patricia." Vivian continued to tease me.

"No he wouldn't! He is too small!" I agreed.

"Feel how tight you are around my dick." Matt moaned.

"I-I feel so full!" I was panting as he kept banging me hard and fast. His hand ran up my back up to my hair, pulling my head back. He was making me curve my body so my clit was pressed hard against him.

"OH!" I moaned in another unknown pleasure. "FUCK YES!" I yelled

Matt was fucking me as hard as he could, just like the slut I felt I was. He was treating me roughly, fucking me with no mercy now, and it only made me feel even more pleasure.

"Hey Matt, I think she is ready for another lesson!" Vivian saids in glee. "Why don't you fuck my poor little friend doggy style?"

"Yeah, great idea. She's a complete slut, she won't matter what we do with her now." Matt pulled out his big cock from my pussy and got out from under me.

"D-doggy style?!" I asked in fear.

"Don't worry darling!" Vivian reassured me. "You'll love it, I swear!"

"I-I never..." I started to complain but Vivian guided me to stand on all fours over the large sofa. "I've never done this with my husband! He asked me to try it, b-but..."

"Don't worry Tricia!" Vivian laughed. "Matt is NOT your hubby, you'll love it!"

Matt got behind me, pushing my skirt up around my waist. Straight away he gave it a slap, spanking me hard. I let out a meek whimper, but it was rather sexy, not really painful.

I felt his cock between my legs, rubbing over my pussy lips again. He was rubbing his throbbing shaft against my clit all over my swollen pussy lips.

"M-Matt! I've never done it with my husband!" I said alarmed.

"Well, then get ready, 'cause this is going all the way in." he chuckled and pulled back for a second before he pushed his cockhead into my cunt and then grabbed my hips. "Are you ready Tricia?"

"I-I'm not sure I want to..." I started to stutter, but I didn't move away from Matt.

"YES! Do it!" Vivian yelled.

Before I could yell 'no', Matt grabbed my hips hard and pulled me onto his big cock. I felt so much tighter like this, with my legs together. I felt my inner walls hug his pole like glove. Matt force fucked all his cock into me slowly. I was moaning all over the penetration. In the end he shoved it all the way in. I took every inch.

"OH FUCK!" I yelled biting the pillows as he fucked me deep.

"My husband wanted to do this, b-but I didn't let him do it!"

"Your husband is not here and besides, doggy style is for real men with real cocks, you silly girl!" Vivian mocked me.

"Oh fuck!" Matt spanked my ass again and had to grab my shoulders to force the last inch inside my cunt. "It's so hard to fuck you, you're too tight!" but, as if to prove himself a liar, he started to ram it into me again and again. He went so deep I could feel his balls slapping against me. I knew I had it all inside me... deep and hard, ripping into my pussy as he grunted and moaned.

I shivered in lust at each slap, and I couldn't stop trembling in pleasure as he used me hard. I looked round to see Vivian clearly loving watching me, her best friend, getting properly fucked for the first time.

"Feeling like a real woman now Tricia?" Vivian asked with a BIG smile. "Doesn't a big cock changes everything?"

"Yes it FUCKING does!" I nodded while my body rocked from Matt's bang.

"You are a hot slut Tricia." He leaned down to talk on my ear. "Do you like a proper man inside you, don't you slut?"

"Yes Matt... I-I love a proper man inside me!" I confessed. "I-I feel so dirty... and it is so HOT!" I moaned. "I-I never thought I'd cheat on my husband!"

"You're a real whore now aren't you Patricia?" Matt asked me, forcing me to say those nasty things. He had one hand on my ass and the other wrapped up in my hair, using it to help him pull himself into my tight twat.

"Y-you are right. I'm a whore, b-but it feels too good to stop!" I felt really relieved to be able to let it out. All those years of frustration with my husband's small member and the feeling that was finally being treated like a woman was liberating.

Matt's body was slapping against mine, each time jolting me forward. My bubble butt jiggled with each slap of meat against meat. I was moaning and panting all the time, on the brink of a powerful orgasm.