Tricia Becomes a Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept one hand pulling hard on my hair while the other slapped my ass, making it red. Each time his cock fucked me all the way in, hitting the back of my pussy.

"I wonder how you'll explain the finger prints over your ass Tricia!" Vivian laughed. I should be worried, but I wasn't.

"I don't care, don't stop matt!" I begged in lust.

"That's my whore!" matt laughed. "Patricia, think of what you are doing."

"Wh-what?" I asked, not really caring about anything but the wonderful sensations I was feeling.

"You are enjoying the biggest cock you have ever had." Matt moved forward burying his cock fully into me.

"Yes... the biggest cock of my life!" I moaned.

"And you'll always crave big cock. A whore like you deserves a good fucking with a big cock."

"Y-yes... I-I can't go back to five inches now!" I moaned. "Just don't stop fucking me Matt, ple-please, fuck my pussy!"

"Like this, you nasty whore?" He asked in triumph as he fucked me harder than ever, leaning back to make sure my cunt got every last bit of his shaft.

"YES! Like this... hard!" I yelled. "Fuck my married cunt. I need big dick, please... I-I am your whore!"

"You are going to cum all over my cock, aren't you Patricia?"

"I'll cum. YES, I'LL CUM!" I started to tremble harder. I stopped talking and just kept moaning for a long time as he banged me hard from behind.

"We all know how much you love cheating in your husband." Matt finally said. "Do you feel bad for that?"

"Fuck my husband, he can't make me feel like this!" I answered starting to feel my orgasm.

"That's the spirit Tricia!" Vivian cheered me. "You are not to blame that he has a tiny pencil sized dick, you don't have to be unhappy all your life." She was speaking softly to me. "And what he doesn't know won't hurt him... he doesn't have to know you are seeing guys with big cocks from now on."

"Yes. Don't tell your hubby and you'll not have any problem..You can get as much cock as you wish if you are smart and follow Viv's advice." Matt agreed as I trembled with orgasm. "You love having this massive cock in you, don't you?"

"Y-yesss!" I nodded.

"You are such a slut, you can't live without it now."

"No WAY!" I yelled, starting to cum. "I need big cocks, I NEED it! I can't live without it!"

"You'll be thinking of me now Patricia, every time you think of cock." I bit the pillow and start to shiver all over. I trembled and moaned so loud I was sure the neighbors would hear it. "Every time you fuck your husband you'll wish it was my cock fucking you, treating you like a whore."

"YESSSSS!" I let out a shout loud enough to wake up the dead as the last orgasm hit me. I crumbled exhausted to the sofa, unable to even stay on my knees anymore.

"That's it Matt! Tricia has almost passed out!" Vivian cheered. "You did it. You showed her what a good big cock can do!"

"Yeah. And she loved it, didn't you Patricia?"

"Y-yes..." I answered with a weak voice.

"Tell her what a good friend she is to you for getting you all this big cock, turning you into a slut and whore."

"Thanks Vivian." I obeyed meekly. "I-I really needed to feel this!"

"Well, you are not a virgin anymore!" Vivian hugged me. "We'll have so much fun together! Just like the old times, before you met that little dicked boring man!"

I collapsed on the couch, his cock still in me. Matt was holding my ass up by my hips. My face, on the other hand, was buried in the pillows. He was letting my pussy feel his cock as I started to relax from cumming so hard.

"Vivian, Patricia is the best fuck I have had in a long time." He praised me and I smiled proudly.

"I was sure she'd be." Vivian nodded with a smile. "She has been waiting for it all her life." Her smile grew wider and the Brunette started to giggle. "What about going out for drinks and dicks when your hubby goes in a work trip again? I know you want it Tricia!"

I looked at her, still in the afterglow of a powerful orgasm, still a bit drunk. But I couldn't lie to myself. I knew I needed more, I 'd not resist the urge to do it again. But I was a good girl, married, and I wasn't a cheater. This was a life changing decision!

It was an internal battle and it took me forever to finally answer my best friend.

"Yes... yes, just don't tell anyone." I nodded red faced as Vivian giggled and hug me in absolute glee.

The end, for now