Myra Slips Up?

Story Info
An attractive woman has many tempting options.
15.7k words
4
17.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,493 Followers

MYRA SLIPS UP

Myra Crowden, nee Johnson, was quite nervous as she got into her car and pushed the button to raise the garage door. It was six pm, and not quite dark. She was dressed up for....for a date. But she didn't want the neighbors to see that. It wasn't a date with her husband, Ronnie. Ronnie was in Philadelphia, at Penn, for a math conference. But Myra's old beau, Cochran Devlin, aka 'Cock', was in town. As it happened, Cock was in town just as Ronnie would be gone.

So, Myra had agreed to go out to dinner with him, when he called her the some days before. When he called, he had no idea that Ronnie would be gone. But he still didn't invite them both. He invited Myra.

All three of them were thirty, and had gone to college at Mid-South Tech, graduating eight years before. Myra had accepted Ronnie's proposal of marriage late in their senior year. At that same time, she had declined Cock's proposal. All their friends considered it quite an upset. Very surprising.

Myra was a vivacious brunette, curvy, tall and strong, with brown eyes so dark as to seem black. She was an immediate hit when she got to Tech. She had a fine mind, and a busy social life there. Since she was so intelligent, her social life did not get her into academic problems. Rather the opposite, in some cases, since a part of her social life was a liaison with her young history prof, Jerry Wilson. The two conducted a sexual affair for several months, even though Jerry was married with two young daughters. They were discreet - they believed. But ten weeks into their series of trysts Jerry's wife Alice walked in on them as Myra was riding Jerry in the marital bed.

Alice pulled Myra off Jerry and tossed her aside. Then she attacked poor Jerry. The attack was vicious and effective. While Jerry covered up, Myra grabbed her clothes and ran out the front door, slipping her dress over her head. She carried her bra and panties. She stopped a block away to put on her sneakers. (Pink.)

Myra thought she'd be in some big trouble for screwing her prof. But no. Alice Wilson came to her dorm room the next day and the two walked along the tree lined campus quad. Alice wasn't as tall as Myra, but she had muscles. Alice explained to Myra that she needed to keep quiet about fucking Jerry, so he wouldn't get fired. She could finish up the semester history course, and not sign up for more classes with Jerry.

Myra said, "Okay. I understand. I...well, I'll miss him."

Alice stared at her. She said, "Miss him?"

Myra hesitated. Then she said, "He got me off. I'm sure you know how good he is - at sex."

Alice frowned. "He's mine. I have him by the balls now. You can't have him."

Myra thought a bit. She said, "Maybe I have him by the balls, too. Maybe I have you by the balls as well....in some sense."

"YOU Bitch!"

"Easy, Alice. I'm bigger and stronger than you."

Alice backed away. But she thought that the stronger part was in doubt.

Myra said, "Alice, I have Saturday mornings free. I'll drop by. You can have the kids off doing something. Only two hours. So little to ask."

Myra moved close to Alice then, towering over her. Alice didn't step away. She looked up into Myra's face.

Myra saw lust when Alice looked at her. She was only eighteen, but she knew lust when she saw it.

She said, "Well, Alice, you can watch, if you like. Maybe I'll let you......" She trailed off.

Alice was stunned by all this. But she was also aroused. She whispered, "I'll have my mom take the kids for the weekend." She looked down as she said that. Then she looked up at Myra again, her head tilted and her eyes bright.

Myra patted her head and said, "Nine o'clock, then." She walked off. She wondered how Alice was going to explain this to Jerry. No matter, Myra had to decide what to do Saturday morning. Jerry was not her first sex partner, but he was the best so far. That's why she'd risked the power play with Alice.

And, it seemed to her, the power play had worked out. She went to her dorm room and thought about what she wanted from her new power position. She decided to grab as much power over the couple as she could, and then solidify that power. She started to plan it out. In the midst of that planning she took time out to rub one off.

Myra arrived at the Wilsons' door exactly at 9 am that Saturday. She wore a loose-fitting one-piece frock and high heeled sandals. And that was all.

Alice opened the door, but Jerry was standing a few feet behind her. Jerry looked uncomfortable. Alice didn't. The three went into the 'parlor.' That was what Jerry had called the room. He had fucked Myra on the settee there once.

Myra took charge as soon as they got to the room.

She stood and indicated the settee. She said, "Sit."

The couple complied. Myra stood over them, looking them over. Alice was dressed in a T-shirt and gym shorts, as was Terry. They were both barefoot.

Myra stared back and forth for some time, which created an atmosphere of tension. Myra saw that Terry's gym shorts were tented. She focused her stare on that tent.

Then she looked at Terry and said, "You're such a sexy guy, Terry. Stand up and take off those clothes. I want to see."

Terry sat silently for a few seconds. He had been on pins and needles about this morning, when his teenage lover would show up at the same time as his wife. He was well aware of the new power relationships that might be established. And he'd found that he was quite aroused when he considered those new arrangements.

In many respects he was an average looking man, age thirty-four. He had brown eyes and curly brown hair. His outstanding feature was a chiseled face, which made him look like a movie star. That face had gotten him into many panties over the years. His marriage to Alice hadn't stopped that but had slowed it down. He loved her and his family. But....but....young, juicy coeds were always there for him. He mostly resisted. Not with Myra, though. Since Alice had caught them screwing, Terry had begun to wonder whether he had seduced Myra or vice versa. Despite her youth, Myra seemed to him to be calculating, beyond her years.

Terry had been erect as he sat on the couch because he felt powerless. He had realized that he was not in control, either in his marriage, or in his relationship with Myra. And, that lack of control, he found, turned him on.

So, when Myra ordered him to strip, he didn't hesitate long. He stood, took off his T-shirt and tugged his shorts out over his dick and let them drop down onto the floor. He was looking down, red-faced, but still very, very aroused.

Myra laughed at him. She looked at Alice and asked, "What do you think, Alice?"

Alice saw which way this was going. She said, "He looks so...so...meek and sexy, too."

"Meek." Myra asked Terry, "Are you meek, Terry?"

Terry was still looking down. He said, "Yes."

Myra asked, "Do you like being meek, Terry?"

"Yes."

"Good, because you belong to me. And I like meek men sometimes." She walked a distance away. She said, "Kneel and crawl to me."

There was no hesitation left in Terry. He obeyed. This young girl was humiliating him in front of his wife. He was kneeling at her feet. Naked.

Myra said, "On your back, bitch."

Terry rolled over. He noticed Alice rubbing herself through her shorts. But now Myra stood over him, one foot on either side of his chest. He could see up her skirt. No panties. He watched her lift her foot. She ran the high heel up his cheek. When it got to his mouth, she said, "Suck it." He took it into his mouth and sucked.

Myra waited a bit, watching her professor suck her high heel. She felt so powerful.

She said, "Good boy!" She took her heel out of his mouth.

Myra turned to Alice. She said, "Alice, off with that top, and those shorts."

Alice said nothing as she stood and stripped. She now wore only a purple thong. It was wet in the crotch.

Myra said, "Alice, go stand on Terry's chest."

Alice smiled. She'd considered that Myra might have some sympathy for her. She stepped over to Terry and stood right on his chest, laughing as she looked at him. Terry winced. Alice moved first one foot, then the other.

Myra waited a bit, then said, "Let's all go to the bedroom. Terry, you crawl behind us."

He obeyed. The women, of course, were faster walking than he could crawl. When he arrived at the master bedroom, Alice and Myra were plastered to each other, passionately kissing. Alice was moaning.

Myra stepped away and ordered Terry onto the bed. Then she slowly mounted him as Alice watched.

Myra spoke to Terry, "You have a nice dick. I own it. When I'm not around, Alice owns it. No other woman gets it. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Terry was panting and could hardly speak.

Myra then started humping him, and soon had an intense orgasm, right along with Terry. She stared at him as he shrank out of her. Then she dismounted.

Alice was out of her thong and masturbating.

Myra spoke to her, "Alice, Terry is all yours now. He'll do whatever you want. Won't you?"

Terry said, "Yes, Myra."

"I'll stay and watch for a while." Alice stepped into the bathroom and got a wet washcloth. She tossed it to Terry and said, "Clean yourself."

"Yes, Alice." Terry used the cold cloth on his dick. Meanwhile, Myra whispered to Alice, "You have to own him, Alice. Now or never. If you succeed, he'll always belong to you. Make him lick you. Lick your ass."

Myra watched Alice hop onto the bed and turn her ass toward Terry. She sat right down on his face and ordered, "Lick. Get right in there."

Terry immediately started licking her anus. Alice moaned. Myra moaned. Alice used her fingers to get herself off as Terry licked. Then she turned around and sat on his face. Myra watched as Alice came several times on Terry's face. She worried that Terry might drown.

But he didn't drown. Instead, his cock inflated to full strength. Alice eventually got on it and used him to produce another orgasm. When Terry came again, Alice moved up, straddled his face and made him lick her clean.

Myra was thrilled to see all this.

When Alice got off Terry, Myra and Alice had another body hug and kiss. Myra liked it but didn't want to go any further. Alice did seem to want that. But Myra stepped away.

Myra looked at Terry as she put her dress back on. He was a mess. She smiled at him. She stepped over and patted his head. She said, "Good boy!" Alice laughed. Terry's cock got hard again.

Myra left then. It was ten am. She had to clean up, because she was meeting a guy for coffee at eleven.

That guy was another freshman, Cochran Devlin.

Cochran was big, lean and buff, with long, reddish blond hair and a deep voice. He had been a four sport star in high school, but was now a goalie on the soccer team. His thinking was that he was not a good enough at basketball or baseball to make the University's team, and that he didn't want to be killed or maimed playing football. He got a half ride for soccer. He could have had a full scholarship for football, but his parents were very well off, and the money made no difference to them. In fact, his dad didn't want him playing college football - too risky long term. But his mom was a huge football fan and was disappointed by his decision.

She had a talk with him. She said, "The soccer team doesn't even get cheerleaders. Don't you want cheerleaders?" Cochran smiled at her. She'd been a cheerleader at the U in her day. (His dad went there but was not an athlete. Cochran got his size from his mom's side.)

Cochran said, "I do want as many cheerleaders as I can get. But, Mom, I'll do okay. I'm surprised you're worried....in that way."

She said, "I only want you to have some fun."

"Like you did?"

She blushed. She said, "What I did before I met your dad is not your concern. Cheerleaders are sought after. They have many....suitors."

"Okay, Mom. I'll see if I can get a bunch. I never had a problem in high school." He walked away.

The soccer season started in August and was to be completed by Christmas break. Cochran had played quite a bit, even as a freshman. He was one of two men who actually played the goal in matches. There was a third guy in case of injuries, or if a match was out of hand. Normally, there were two matches a week.

The coffee date with Myra was part of a busy weekend for Cochran. He had played a match that Friday, and there was no practice that weekend. So, he had to catch up on his studies, and he had a Saturday evening date with....a cheerleader. Nora Miller.

But he was intrigued by Myra. She was tall and looked very strong. Also, pretty. He was 6'2" and he liked it when a woman was able to stand near him and not seem small. The two had met at an off-campus party the weekend before. They spoke, exchanged numbers and now, a coffee meeting.

Myra dressed in jeans and a sweater. She wore heels, because Cochran was tall. The two sat at a small round table off in a corner.

Cochran said, "I'm happy to be able to talk. That party made it difficult."

Myra smiled. She said, "Me. too. You play soccer?"

"I'm a goalie."

Myra said, "I played in high school. Defense. But never in goal."

He laughed. He said, "Myra you look like you could muscle those forwards aside."

She didn't know how to take that. Her face showed some confusion. He saw that and he added, "I like that look. Very much."

She said, "Oh. Okay. Well, I can say that I like tall guys like you. Very much. You especially."

She reached across and stroked his cheek. He got the message, and so did she. Cochran broke his date with Nora Miller, the beautiful cheerleader. He and Myra walked off-campus to a local motel. He had a credit card backed by his parents.

The two of them had lusted for each other, while clothed, from more or less the moment they saw each other. Sometimes that happens. And then, sometimes, when the clothes come off, the lust fades a little.

When Myra and Cochran had their clothes off, none of their initial lust faded at all. Not close. Things got frantic and intense, right away. Myra wanted to suck Cochran's dick, but he wanted to fuck her immediately. They were in a full body, naked hug, slowly twirling around. He whispered, "Now. Now...."

So she pulled him to the bed on top of her and opened herself up to him. He was very big and so was used to taking it easy when he entered a woman. But as he was trying to enter her slowly, she grunted and pulled him completely inside herself. She panted out, "I got you. Fuck me."

He did that. The first coupling was so very intense but lasted only minutes and resulted in quick shuddering climaxes for both.

Cochran lay on top for a minute, then rolled next to her. She moaned as he came out of her.

As their breathing slowed, Myra gave a small chuckle. She said, "I know your nickname."

"What?"

"Cock. I'm always gonna call you Cock. Has anyone called you that?" She was stroking his cock. He was getting erect again.

He said, "No. Not to my face. Dickhead maybe."

She scootched down and took his cock into her mouth. As she did it, she said, "You're always going to be my Cock." Then she licked his balls.

After a while she mounted him, and they had another round. Slower for a time. But Myra built up to another orgasm, and then another. She was getting wilder and wilder. Cochran kept right up with her, almost pushing both of them off the bed. Then he erupted.

The two of them were at it all night. They took a burger break, walking across the street to a diner. They got carry out.

In the morning, they were at it again. Myra couldn't get enough of him. And he reciprocated. Neither went to church that Sunday.

These two were only eighteen. They both had prior experience. Myra had had Terry, and two other guys. Cochran had had sex with as many as ten women. Some were one-night stands. Some lasted a little longer. Neither of them had ever experienced anything like what happened in the motel.

Sunday evening, they were worn out and went to their respective dorms to study. Myra was sore all over her body. Cochran was as well.

Neither one got much done.

After class Monday, Myra made an arrangement to see Cochran's soccer game. She sat in the stands and cheered the team on. Cochran shut out the Tiger team, with six saves. The final was 2-0. He waved to her after the game, but he had to go to the team meeting in the evening.

The hiatus from sex allowed Myra to consider what had happened between them. They were set to meet Wednesday after his practice. He had borrowed the room of a football guy who was having knee surgery that week.

Myra wasn't in love with Cochran. Nor he with her. She decided that quickly. She was in love with his hard body and hard dick. She knew that body oh so well now. But she didn't know Cochran too much at all.

So, she decided that she did not want an exclusive relationship with Cochran. For instance, she wanted to keep on with Terry and Alice. She got excited just thinking about the power she had over them. She was definitely going to see them Saturday morning, as arranged.

She and Cochran had the room for the night Wednesday. They used it well - in the same way they used the motel.

Thursday morning, Myra made a coffee/lunch date with Cochran. At the same table she asked him whether he thought they were 'exclusive.'

He hemmed and hawed around. Then he said, "Maybe we're too young."

She smiled at him. "I agree. But, my Cock, I do want to keep seeing you. Oh, yes. You?"

"You bet. I never....well, you're the best so far."

"And you for me. I like seeing you in goal, too. You're so sexy with your big gloves on."

He laughed. "Not my match tomorrow."

They made a date for Sunday afternoon.

That was a pattern they developed. Sunday afternoons they'd meet at a room Cochran had rented so he could have sex.

Myra also kept up with Terry and Alice. The way it had developed, Alice owned Terry, and Myra owned them both. What a come down for Terry. However, he didn't complain. Both women knew that he liked it. Liked being owned. Got off all the time. Sometimes when she was in his class, Myra would stare at his crotch. He'd retreat behind a lectern. He asked her to stop one day after class in his office. She made him grovel at her feet and whack off.

As she left, she said, "I'll stop that when I want to. Don't sass me. And clean up that mess."

Her control over Terry and Alice got her off almost as much as her meetings with Cochran. After she made Terry grovel and beat off in his office, she went right to her room and masturbated. Very satisfying.

Over Christmas break, she hooked up with a guy she'd been with the summer before. But back at school, she stayed with Sundays with her Cock and Saturdays with her slaves. After all, she needed to pass her classes.

One of those classes was statistics. She needed it if she wanted to do a psychology major. But after three weeks, she found herself falling behind. There were twelve people in the class and a T/A. His name was Ronald Crowden. He was kind of cute. He was shorter than she by an inch or two, slim, sandy brown hair. But he was a nerd. She asked him if he could give her some extra help.

He stammered out his acceptance. He had been thinking about Myra since he first saw her. He dreamed about her. Now, she needed his help.

He said, "Yyyes. I mean sure, Myra."

She looked at him. Her immediate thought was that he was very shy, maybe on the spectrum. She asked, "How old are you, Ronald?"

"I'm eighteen."

"Oh. Then why are you the T/A in this class?"

"I passed out of most of the math classes here. You know, on the tests they give when you apply for advanced math."

She laughed, "No, I don't know that. You passed all their tests."

"Yes. And I needed the extra income, so they offered me a position. This class and two others. I have office hours, so Professor Blake doesn't have to do that."

demander
demander
1,493 Followers