Tricia's First Affair Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3 Dan's Get Together.
2.2k words
3.43
7k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

With little traffic on the road to compete with, it takes Eric and Tricia almost 45 minutes to arrive at Dan's house which is located in a private exclusive gated community overseeing an incredible mountain range that is well known. They were the 8th or 9th vehicle to park outside of the expansive home. The only discussion that took place involved subject matters to avoid, the usual politics and religion, and then just before turning off the ignition, the only topic that was truly on Eric's mind, what lay ahead in their bedroom later tonight. Tricia re-affirmed her promise.

Eric and Tricia exited their vehicle at the same time and Tricia thought that at least half of the executive team must already be present by the number of vehicles. They walked together, Tricia leading the way, to the front porch entryway. Upon stepping onto the porch, a greeter opened the front door welcoming them to come inside.

"Hello and thank you", Eric said to the nice female who had opened the door.

"Everyone is in the great room, down the hall, and then to the left", the paid help informed them.

Eric led the way, following the directions perfectly, ending up entering a room with my 18-20 people having conversation in small groups of 3-5 people.

Eric walked next to his bride of 10 years, with his right palm resting on her lower back as they entered the room. There was Drew Renyolds, Andrea Davies, and Joe Bipps and their spouses all together in one corner. This group was known to Eric as they had children the same ages and the group of 4 formed a dinner club to ensure that, at minimum, one night per month was spent with only adults. Eric and Tricia naturally gravitated towards this group. There were pleasantries shared between the eight took place and small talk ensued with usual topics being covered.

Nearly 25 minutes had passed, each of the dinner club members were on their second cocktail of the evening, when Dan whistled as though he were attending an outdoor sporting event to draw everyone's attention.

"Dinner will be served in a few minutes, please grab a dinner drink of your choice and lets meet at the table we have outside." Dan added, "We have arranged name tags for assigned seating to allow everyone to get to know each other better. We hope everyone is comfortable with that."

Most everyone heads to one of the two set-up serving bars that are staffed with young college individuals from the catering company. Eric orders another Angels Envy on the rocks for himself, and Tricia's standard drink, a Grey Goose Vodka and Soda with a lemon twist. He finds his name tag next to Tricia's and confirmed all of the couples were still paired together. He did not recognize the names on either side of them and knew instantly that some effort went into the seating arrangement.

Eric was sitting next to Jeff Wilson's wife, Gloria, and they exchanged greetings. Tricia was sitting next to Dan, who sat next to his second wife, Melanie.

"Have you been able to talk with the group?" Dan asked Tricia.

"Yes, almost everyone actually." She answers.

"Great, that is what tonight is about."

"Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves", Tricia comments

"This is going to be great team and incredible merger for the corporation", Dan says, keeping it all business.

There is small talk throughout the dinner table and most everyone has ordered their 4th cocktail when a dessert is placed in front of them.

Most everyone politely passes on dessert and commits to the cocktail. It is a group that enjoys their beverages. Within 20 minutes guest have gotten up from the dinner table, some have expressed their gratitude while others have engage in further conversation.

Nothing significant happened or was said in any of the conversations that Eric or Tricia had become involved in. Eric wanting to get home and begin living out the promise that Tricia made, encouraged Tricia to finish her cocktail, which she agree to do. After Eric returned from the bathroom, Tricia informed him that after she went to the same location they would be able to leave.

Tricia walk to the bathroom on the main floor which had Wes Staple standing outside.

Wes announced, "A line is forming"

Realizing she did not want to wait, Tricia located a staircase, assured that there had to be a common bathroom at the top of the stairs. Confirmation occurred when she reached the top of stairs and she located a bathroom within the first door on the right.

Tricia rushed into the bathroom, pulled up her sundress above her waist line and slid her lacy thong down to her ankles. She simply had to relieve her bladder from the consumption of 5 Grey Goose mixed drinks. Less than 15 seconds after beginning to empty her bladder the door swung open without a knock or any warning and at the door stood the party host, Dan.

His non-verbal response certainly indicated that he had no idea Tricia was inside as he immediately blurted out, "Oh my, so sorry!"

He immediately backed out and closed the door. Oh my God, Tricia's mind raced as her face filled instantly with a blush tone. She looked down at herself, immediately analyzing what possibly was on display within the few seconds he was in the bathroom. She was certain her most private parts were not visible, however, her lacy thong, upper and inner thighs, and possibly her recently waxed bare pubic area could have been.

What the hell, she thought as the effects of alcohol helped her laugh out loud. She finished, appropriate wiped, took a deep breath, stood as she pulled the thong up and put it in place and then took a few steps towards the now shut door.

Forgot to lock the damn thing she thought to herself as she reached for the handle. The handle turned easy and she slowly opened the door saying a prayer no one was standing outside. Her prayer answered, she walked slowly to the stairs and hoped to exit the house with her husband without running into their host.

Tricia walked down the stairs with confidence that she had made it out clean, seeing Eric near the doorway. Another, oh my God, was whispered as she saw Eric talking to none other than Dan. She walked towards the two continuing to remind herself to keep composed, he saw nothing, she convinced herself of.

"Tricia, thank you very much for coming", Dan told her.

"We had a great time, thank you for hosting this." was her reply.

As hard as she tried, she could not control and limit the blushing redness that was returning to her face.

"Are you ready Eric?" Tricia asked.

"Absolutely." and then while extending a hand towards Dan, "Thank you so much for having us over tonight."

"Your welcome, Eric. Your should be very proud of your wife. She is such an asset to our team."

Dan's comments, sealed with completing the handshake with Eric, as his head turned to face Tricia, his mind wondered to the bare pubic region he clearly identified within 3 seconds as his eyes instantly went there upon his accidental entry.

Tricia shook Dan's hand as well as she got close and again said, "Thanks again."

"No, thank you, Tricia. I am so glad you came and was fortunate to spend time talking with you."

Dan then added, just as she turned to walk out behind Eric, "Truly, I appreciated everything tonight."

HIs eyes looking directly into hers, when she turned around upon hearing his words. Taken off guard by the comments, what did he mean, she thought.

"Yes, thanks again", is all she could muster as her and Eric walked to their SUV.

"He seems like a nice guy", Eric said as they began to drive off.

"Yes." Was her only reply.

"I can't wait until we get into our house. I might simply attack you", Eric announced.

A simple, "I can not wait."

As Tricia stretch her left hand across the middle console and placed it on Eric's thigh.

The return trips took less than 30 minutes until the SUV was parked safely inside their garage. Eric paid the babysitter way more than usual, thanking her for watching the kids as he walked her back to her house next door ensuring her safety.

Eric checked on the kids, sound asleep, and proceeded to the master bedroom. He opened the closed door and discovered that his wife had taken the liberty to disrobe to only her magical thong and sheer uplifting bra. She had deliberately posed herself on their king size bed on top of the comforter.

"Well, well. What do I have here?" Eric asked.

"Why don't you simply get naked and find out."

It is going to be one of those nights Eric thinks as he slowly takes off his clothing revealing an already aroused penis sticking straight out from his body. As Tricia's eyes look directly at it, she rolls onto her back, spread her legs wide, places her right hand over her mound and wiggles her fingers on her labia.

"Have your way with me."

Eric began to walk the remaining 3 feet to their bed and immediately buries his head into his wife's inner thighs. HIs palms spreading them a bit as his lips make contact first with her hand which is still covering her small bump. She immediately withdraws her hand as she knows his lips will soon replace it.

Eric begins to place soft light kisses on her mound while pressing his palms outward to allow him easier access. Tricia complies, and he notices for the first time how sheer these panties are and her innocent outer labia was visible enough that even a blind man would know she has her private parts waxed every 3 months.

Eric began a sensual effort on providing oral satisfaction to his wife for 7 or 8 minutes when he pulled her panties off and exposed her below the waist. Within another 3 minutes of using his tongue and fingers in places he knew that she would desire, Tricia experienced her first orgasm of the evening.

Her breathing intensified, moaning was heard and the soft words, "Oh Fuck, I'm Cumming" soon followed.

Eric continued his attention on her clit. Licking, nibbling, at times using his index and middle fingers to penetrate her. Within 4 minutes she was experiencing her second orgasm, this one more intense than the first. She absolutely loved oral sex being perform on her.

Just after the first orgasm, Tricia had removed her push-up bra and began feeling her own breast and was responsible for the response of her nipples becoming so taunt.

"Fuck me Eric."

"Let me get one of our toys."

Eric quickly secured one of the multiple vibrators from the special drawer and handed it to Tricia as he positioned himself behind Tricia, who had turned and up righted herself onto her knees. Tricia watched her husband hand her a favorite rabbit vibe and noticed his cock, possibly the hardest she has ever seen it, sticking straight out, as he climbed back onto their king size bed. She lowered herself on her elbows, head into the pillow, raised her behind up a bit. A perfect position to receive that hard cock.

As Eric moved behind his faithful wife, he views her perfectly toned ass sticking up and has an unobstructed sightline at her bare labia and a hint of her aroused clit. His right palm covers the labia and he uses his index and middle fingers to lightly circle her clitoris. Tricia wiggles her mound against Eric's fingers as she turns on the Rabbit, feeling the vibrations begin and a soft hum which gives Eric the notice his fingers are no longer needed.

Eric grabs his lower shaft with his right hand, a few inches of his cock, topped by an average size mushroom head that makes the total length of 6.25 inches, and he uses it to tease the opening of his wife's vagina.

Tricia applies the vibrating toy directly on her clit, as Eric initially inserts his penis into her and begins to slowly pump in and out, then back into her. A rhythm is being generated as he grabs her hips, pulling Tricia flush with his pubic bone.

Tricia has never confessed that her moans are more related to the vibrator on her clit, then Eric's cock in her.

"This feels so fucking good", she blurts out.

The words encouraging Eric to thrust harder and focused on going as deep as he can with his cock. After 6 or 7 minutes of giving it his best, he announces that he is about to cum. He remains buried in her as his cock begins to throb with the initial jets of cum going inside Tricia pussy. She intently keeps the vibrator on her clit concentrating to have her 3rd orgasm soon. Her moaning and breathing increasing within a min of Eric's last amount of cum exiting his cock.

"Cum for me baby", Eric encourages his wife. Not usually verbal in bed, he continues, "Work your clit and let me feel you cum!"

HIs softening cock still inside her.

"Oh God, here it is" Tricia pridefully says.

And as Eric pulls out, Tricia goes limp on her stomach, as the aftershocks move throughout her pussy. The vibrator never leaving her pussy. Eric pats her butt and steps off the bed as she remains in the same position.

(Sorry for the delay in this Chapter - Should I write Chapter 4)