Tricia's First Affair Ch. 04

Story Info
Non Sexual Continuing Story Build-Up.
1.1k words
3.18
3.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Tricia was the first to wake up at nearly 5:30 am. A bit sore from the toys used the night before, she slowly crept out of the bed to not disturb Eric, and then into the master bathroom for an early shower.

Tricia was facing the full length mirror as she took off her PJ top exposing the upper half of her body. She admired her small, but firmed up via surgery, 34B breast. As she did, her mind reminded her of her husband sucking so hard on her nipples last night due to the soreness she felt this morning. She still took one in each hand and committed to a few seconds of gentle massaging the firmness which ended with her forefingers rolling a few times on each nipple. She then slid done the pj yoga pants she had put on, and as always while sleeping, was panty less.

Tricia glanced at the mirror, eying her entire body, and then entered the master shower after testing the water to insure it was the appropriate temperature. She spent the next 20 minutes showering and enjoying the pace at which the water droplets hit her body.

She wrapped a towel around her head as she began to apply her makeup. All while remaining completely nude, a habit that had begun in college. Fifteen minutes later she entered the master closet and retrieved what she would wear that day. No much forethought put into the undergarments, a black silk thong and matching black sheer bra, dark nylons, with a dark blue power pants-suit highlighted with a very nice cream colored blouse under the jacket.

The entire time Eric remained in rem-sleep, up until the point that Tricia gave him a peck on his forehead indicating she was leaving for the office.

The first thing he whispered after waking, "Thanks for last night."

"Your welcome. And thank you", she responded. "See you tonight."

"Have a great day", Eric said and then rolled over to hopefully get another hour of sleep.

Tricia proceeded to each of the kids bedrooms, simply to look in on them. Eric will take them to school in an hour and she will pick them up this afternoon. She smiled as she walked to the 3 car garage and then carefully backed her vehicle out to begin her 21 minutes trip to her office.

Tricia pulled into the corporate office parking lot a few minutes after 7:00 am, nodded at the security man in the booth, as he waved her through. Tricia parked in her assigned parking spot, walked into the office building, up to the 6th floor, and into her interior office. Only a few other lights were on in the entire building.

She had bought one of those $6 cups of coffee on the way to work and she took a sip of it as her computer came to life.

A message popped up on her screen, from Dan, "Are you in your office already?"

Tricia stared at the screen for 30 seconds and then responded, "Yes, just got in. Enjoying a coffee!"

"Ok, if I stop down real quick?"

"Sure", was her one word reply.

Nearly 10 minutes later Dan was standing in the doorway of Tricia's office wearing tailored khaki colored slacks and an open collard light blue oxford.

"Good morning", Dan announced.

"Good morning", was Tricia's reflective answer.

Dan stepped inside the office and in an abnormal voice tone for him simply asked, "If it is ok with you, I wanted to apologize for last night."

"What in the world would you need to apologize for?" Tricia asked.

"I never knew you were in the bathroom and if I did, I would have never opened that door", Dan fibbed.

Instantly blushing, Tricia had simply put the incident out of her mind.

"I should apologize", Tricia countered, "I thought I locked the door."

"Well, it bothered me last night and I simply want to apologize. Please forgive me." Dan softly requested.

"All is good, Dan", and then without forethought added, "It was like 2 seconds. Your most definitely forgiven."

After the initial uneasiness, Dan and Tricia has a pleasant 30 minutes of conversation that was non-work related. Dan excuse himself at 7:35 am as he knew from habits of the team members people would beginning appearing in the work place.

"It has been very nice to get to know a bit about you Tricia and I am sorry again for last night."

"As I said, all is forgiven and I appreciated the time as well." Tricia responded as their eyes were locked on each other.

Dan stood up and began to walk the few feet out of Tricia's office and as he did a soft smile appear out of Tricia's view. HIs game plan was being executed in the same manner as the last two he thought.

Tricia work day went without any significant events occurring and just past 2:30 pm she received a text from her bestie, Andrea Davies, a co-worker and mother of similar aged children. Tricia and Andrea has developed an incredibly close bond over the past 7 years as well as their husbands, Eric and Thomas. The two couples spent, at minimum, at least one night a week together.

The text was simple, "We need to talk!"

"I am in my office and can head down to yours or...?", was Tricia's reply.

"Off-site. Lets get out of here for day and meet at our coffee shop." Andrea suggested.

"I can be there in 15 minutes but need to get the kids at 4:30."

"See you there."

Tricia was the first to arrive and ordered a simple Chi Tea. Andrea arrived 2 minutes later, and sat down at the rear corner booth carrying her favorite latte.

"What's up", Tricia immediately asked.

Andrea and Tricia openly talked about everything in their lives and to Tricia's knowledge, when either commented "Don't tell anyone", they both understood that included their spouses and the close bond was forged by the secrets remaining between the two of them.

"I need to talk to someone as I am losing my mind a little." Andrea immediately showed the strains of anxiety and stress.

"Oh, my. You know I'm all ears." Tricia sympathetically replied.

Then the words were spoken, "This has to stay between us."

Tricia sealed the commitment with the words, "Girl, you know it will."

Andrea was all over the place telling a story about last night and not making any sense in Tricia's early opinion. She discussed the party who was there, then about minor problems her and Thomas were having, then about a couple of negative interactions that her kids had at their respective schools, then back to the party and so on. This went on for over 10 minutes straight.

Andrea paused at this point and it was obvious she was holding back some tears as she made the statement, "I messed up big-time".

"It will be ok Andrea", Tricia Continued, "It can't be that bad."

"I slept with another man", was the response Tricia received from Andrea.