Tricia's First Affair Ch. 05

Story Info
Andrea tells Tricia everything about her night with Greg.
3.4k words
3
4.6k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tricia simply starred at her closest friend in life. Two words immediately filled her mind, "With who?" However, she remained silent and attempted to not show any emotion as Andrea continued.

"I seriously didn't plan this or anything", Andrea said. "It just happened!"

Tricia nodded in an affirmative manner as though she was in complete understanding and agreement.

"Should I tell David?" Andrea asked hoping her friend would give solid advice.

"Does David know this guy?" As soon as the words left her mouth she simply thought, "Why in the hell did I ask that?"

She was about to retract the words or apologize for them when Andrea provided the answer she was really looking for.

"It's Greg from the accounting department."

"Greg?" Tricia continued the questioning, "Greg Wilson?"

Tricia's mind racing to Greg Wilson's physical features at maybe 28-30 years of age at most. Greg Wilson was actually 26 years old, 5'11 and a tone, but in shape, 160 lbs. Greg had worked for the firm for the past 4 years after receiving his Master s degree from a large university. Strong blond hair, but what struck out to everyone was his piercing blue eyes. "A hottie", Tricia thought.

"Yes, Greg Wilson", Andrea confirmed. Her face flushed with embarrassment.

"i would not tell David", Tricia calmly informed her friend.

"I do not think anything good would come from it and besides, it probably wont happen again", Tricia concluded.

"I have such guilt Tricia"

"You will get through this, but can I ask a few questions", Tricia asked as though she was a teenager looking for the latest high school gossip of who slept with who.

"Sure." is all her friend said.

"How did this happen?"

"Better yet, where did this happen?"

"No, tell me everything!"

Tricia and Andrea both looked around the public coffee shop they were sitting in, looking to see if anyone that they know or even a stranger was within hearing distance of this conversation.

"It happened last night!"

The first question was answered after confirming no one could hear their conversation.

"Just like that?" Tricia confusing asked.

"No, not 'just like that'."

"Remember when we all met at The Alamo Bar like 6 weeks ago?" Andrea asked.

Tricia nodded, while keeping her eyes roaming the establishment in cade anyone walked in.

"There was a little bit of flirting there between us and lots of inappropriate texting back and forth since then."

"Oh, my. You have erased everything on phone haven't you?" Tricia asked like a future divorce attorney might inquire.

"Yes, I am not an idiot. This was so dumb though Tricia.". Andrea held back emotion for now.

"Just make sure it doesn't happen again Andrea."

"Everything will be alright."

"David will never know about it."

Tricia provided excellent advice and was stunned to hear the next words out of Andrea's mouth.

"I can't make that promise." Andrea shamelessly expressed.

Tricia looked at Andrea, she didn't move, didn't day a word, simply starred at the wall.

"Why?" Tricia prompted a response.

Without hesitation Andrea told her friend point blank, "I cannot even begin to describe how fucking good he is in bed."

A lightening reply from Tricia, "Please, do tell!"

She added, "Everything, tell everything."

Both ladies had shared details of their sexual life, past lovers and current husbands. This was a subject matter that didn't faze the other in sharing. It was an indication of how strong and close their friendship is.

"His body, his mannerisms, his ability, just everything sexual I could have dreamed about happened last night." A girlish smile and rose colored blush appeared on Andrea's face.

She continued, "I can't describe it Tricia, I have never climaxed like I did with Greg last night."

Andrea look around again, sure someone must be listening, but disappointed that the few tables with people were only involved in their own conversations. None as juicy as this she thought to herself. She looked back up at Tricia.

"I know I do not have to say, but this HAS to stay between us."

"You have nothing to worry about Andrea. My God, everything we have shared with each other over the years."

"I will say you do have me so curious. What made it so good? You have to tell me!" Tricia exclaimed.

"Better yet, just answer the questions I have. Each one truthfully."

"Ask away, you know I will", Andrea whispered.

"Did you plan to sleep with him?"

"Not at all. We had been texting off and on and some little flirting, all innocent. I swear. Tammy asked if I wanted to go to the Alamo with her and we were having a few drinks after work yesterday. You know Tuesdays are when David goes golfing and heads out after usually", Andrea began to detail the events that occurred.

She continued, "Anyway, we had just order like our third drink and in walked Greg and 2 of his friends. The other guys were his friends on his guys soccer team."

Andrea then explained in detail how over the course of the next 90 minutes, a few more cocktails each, and everyone had excused themselves beside her and Greg. It was going on 8 pm and for whatever reason she received a text from David that simply announced that he was going for a few drinks with his golf partner and would be home near 11 pm.

She read her text out loud, not deliberately, but she informed Tricia that Greg responded, "Sounds like we have time to have another at my apartment."

Andrea continued with the replay of what occurred. She confided the following as though it was being replayed in front of them on a video screen.

There was some small talk as they were waiting to pay their respective tabs and as the waitress returned they each filled out a decent tip, signed the credit card statement, and began to walk out to the parking lot.

As they were about 20 feet outside Greg reiterated, "Should we have 1 more at my place?"

In less the 1 minute of conversation from that point, Andrea made a decision that would impact her forever. She agree to have "just one" at Greg's apartment.

Andrea followed her co-worker from accounting to his apartment and as Greg pulled into his assigned garage, he pointed to a visitor's parking space with his left arm extended out the window of his Jeep Wrangler, indicating where Andrea should park.

Andrea exited her vehicle in a standard business suit slacks and nice blouse, she had left the blazer in her car, even while she was in the Alamo with Tammy. Greg appeared from the garage where nylon sweat pants and a college t-shirt, left-overs from the organized soccer game he had played earlier.

He was still in excellent shape at 5'11 160 pounds and at 26, could easily pass for a college senior still with his blond hair and chiseled jawline. She thought to herself, "He has a nice butt!" and continued walking.

Greg escorted her into the large apartment building, through the common area, into the elevator and then hit the button for the 7th floor.

"How long have you lived here?" Andrea asked quietly.

"Since I started working for the firm, almost 3 years now." Greg answered.

Andrea attempted to remember how long it had been since she was in an apartment. At 35 she had been married to Greg 10 years, and although they both had entered the marriage knowing that neither desired children, Andrea had began to have thoughts contrary to that lately. She felt it was due to the large house they lived in with 4 additional bedrooms besides the master bedroom. It had been since just after law school that she had been in an apartment she concluded.

"You have the place decorated very well Greg", Andrea announced as she glanced around the standard 2 bedroom apartment with an oversized kitchen, large living room which contained a very large screen TV, oversized comfy chair and multi-piece section couch.

"Very nice", taking in the multiple piece of art and pictures.

"Thanks, I'm saving for a house and want to have large down payment."

Greg quickly followed with, "What would you like to drink. I should have whatever you would like".

"Vodka with any mixer is ok by me."

"Two vodka Sprites then."

Greg headed to the kitchen to return with professionally poured cocktails, handing Andrea hers. She took a sup and confirm that it was "perfect".

Feeling the effects of the previous drinks Andrea's mind and eyes wonder to Greg body and specifically, how the sweat pants clung to his frame.

"How about a short movie on Netflix", Greg suggested.

"Great", Andre said as she walked a few feet and took a seat on the sectional couch.

Greg click on an episode of Shameless and took his seat on the same couch, just 1 section from Andrea.

"I love this show", Andrea smiled, taking a sip of her drink.

Greg followed suit taking a few sups himself. The humor of the show was about 10 minutes into the episode when the first sexual situation presented itself. A slight giggle from Andrea and a smile from Greg just prior to both of them turning and looking at each other.

Being single and 26, Greg was not thinking anything about Andrea being a co-worker, a married 35 year old, or anything else except an incredibly good looking female with a perfect body. Whether the alcohol or his lust, he leaned in towards Andrea without hesitation and just prior to invading her personal space, place his right hand on her left shoulder to steady himself as he moved his lips to hers.

Likewise, Andrea never thought about being a co-worker, a married 35 year-old, or anything else except how turned on she was by Greg's athletically toned body, his assertiveness, his confidence and as his lips touched hers she thought, "What soft lips."

Her eyes closed as she felt Greg's lips on her own, she felt his right hand on her left shoulder, instinctively turning her body towards his upon the initial contact. Greg allowed his lips to linger just over hers, barely in contact, as each was able to feeling the others breathe that was exhaled.

Greg again pressed his lips to Andrea's own as his eyes closed as well. This second kiss with a little more contact. Andrea accepted his lips and in fact, leaned in just a little more as she sat her glass down on the end table without looking and placed her right hand on the front of Greg's left shoulder.

Andrea parted her lips just slightly and Greg took advantage by placing the tip of her tongue just inside her mouth, resting it lightly on her lower lip, waiting to see how she responded. Like most of the women he had been with, it was received with the positive response of her tongue extending to barely touch his. The two tongue-tips almost locked together, but remain still as of yet.

Greg moved closer to Andrea on the sectional, close enough that Andrea could smell his freshly showered body and wise choice of cologne he had applied. She was the first to move her tongue and he soon soon led a dance of tongues that lasted a full minute. Her breathing intensified during this time. He made a mental note, 'she loves kissing'.

Greg leaned into the sofa with his right shoulder, his hand still on Andrea's left shoulder, he brought his left hand to the right side of her waistband of her nice slacks. This movement caused Andrea to react by turning into Greg, continuing to kiss him, French-style. His back to the couch, her facing him, kissing passionately as her right hand lowered itself from his left shoulder to his left pec.

Greg rolled Andrea over top of his lap and now her back was pressed against the couch and he was more on top of her slightly to her left side. Their tongues never losing contact with each other, it was at this moment he moved his right hand on top of her left breast, still covered with her nice blouse and bra. Andrea took an extra breath in, however, kept kissing Greg and gave no indication for him to stop.

Greg, not being a novice, had the first 3 buttons of Andrea's blouse undone before she knew it, her breathing quickened, as his right hand entered under her blouse as well as her bra-cup and felt her breast for the first time. It was the first time that a hand other than hers or her husbands had felt her in a sexually way. His forefinger and thumb lightly toyed with her now taunt nipple.

He made quick time of undoing the remainder of her buttons and for the first time, placed his hand on her mound, feeling her bump and rubbing it under her slacks. "What type of panties does she wear", entered his mind as he continued to kiss Andrea off and on. He undid her belt and button and slid her zipper down, the pace of her breathing giving evidence that she was enjoying this and desired it to continue.

Greg sat up and placed both hands on the top of her slack and began to pull them off. Andrea only lifted her hips to aid in the ease of removal. At last, the question of his thought was answered, a nice silky black thong was in full view. Andrea pushed the thong down her her thighs before Greg finished removing. A bare labia, with a small patch at top on display.

Greg descended onto her exposed bra and undid the front clasp just prior to taking her right nipple into his mouth, Andreas hands immediately covering his head and taking a deep inhale in. Some time spent concentrating on the right nipple and another minute or 2 on the left nipple, Her breast still firm with small taunt nipples, the entire time her right hand finger softly rubbing her labia and clit. He began to kiss his way lower.

"Oh my God", she thought.

Andrea was laying with her back flat on the couch, her right leg hanging off and foot near the floor, her left knee bent up and heel resting on the couch seat, her eyes looking down as Greg planted a kiss directly in her belly-button. His eyes looked up and met hers for a brief second and she smiled and closed her eyes again.

Greg continued down and placed the palms of his right hand under her left thigh, specifically on her hamstring. His mouth then covered her entire vagina as he began to perform oral sex, something he craved to do on a female. Over the next few minutes he demonstrated his talent in performing oral sex, by focusing on Andrea's most sensitive spots, her labia and clit, tongue pressing, licking, as well as probing throughout that time had Andrea nearing her first of what would be multiple climaxes.

Her breathing intensified as well as a few moans escaping her mouth, although it was mostly covered with her left hand attempting to silence what she knew would be obvious signs of her cumming. Greg penetrated her with his index finger as he nibbled on her clitoris, driving her even closer. Greg knew he had Andrea well on her way and continued to concentrate on her clit while working a second finger inside of her now fully wet pussy. Andrea's moaning intensified as her hand was away from covering her mouth. Her hips began to move instinctively in response to the feeling that were building up inside her. As Greg took her swollen slit fully in his mouth Andrea crossed the goal-line and her climax initiated.

"Oh, my God. Yes. Please. Oh. Yes." One sentence words explaining the exact effect Greg's mouth, tongue and finger had on her.

Greg continued to perform until all of the mini-shocks had subsided within Andrea. He moved up beside her, his knees on the floor and face leaning down towards her.

"I hope you enjoyed that."

"Greg, it was incredible", Andrea responded looking up at him.

Her breast still exposed with his blouse unbuttoned and bra remove, naked from the waist down. He still fully clothed, she now felt a little guilt having taken all of the pleasure, she lifted up towards him and as he lowered his mouth they began to kiss again. She removed her lips for only a brief time to whisper, "Fuck me".

Greg began to pull off the hoodie and t- shirt he was wearing and without a request to do so, Andrea began to undo the tie- string to his sweatpants. She couldn't help stare at the obvious hardon he had, with a pronounced bulge. She grabbed it with her right hand, squeezing the shaft to confirm it was thicker than her husbands and at least an inch longer. She tug at the sweats and initiated pulling them and his boxer briefs down at the same time.

"Impressive cock" she thought, but it is the completely shaven pubic region she was starring at due to having never observed a guy in that state before. A low, loose hanging scrotum she cradled it first with her left hand, grabbed the shaft with her right and lowered her mouth to take the cut mushroom head with a defined rim around it. Andrea extended her tongue and it made contact with the side of the mushroom. She looked up at Greg and he responded by moving his hips forward inserting his cock into her mouth.

Andrea focused on the head of Greg's cock, allowing her own saliva to covet it and slide down the shaft, providing needed lubricant for her right hand to begin to slowly stroke the shaft as she took at first 1 inch and then 2 inches into her mouth. Greg slowly moved his hips in rythim.

she continued to pleasurer Greg orally for 2-3 minutes and his cock was fully erect. Andrea lifted het head off of the cock and looked up. She whispered, "Fuck me with this" as she shook and wiggled his cock with her right hand still firmly holding its hairless base.

Greg positioned himself between Andrea's legs which were spread wife on the couch and while holding onto his own shaft he began to tease her moist labia and clit with the enlarged head of his cock. Andrea moaned slightly in response and Greg did not hesitate as he inserted himself into her. She immediately felt the additional girth that she was not use to with her husband.

He began to trust in and out of his co-worker as she moved her hips attempting to match him. He varied the pace of the trust as well as the depth he would be inside of her. Andrea loved the initial fucking she was receiving and within 2 minutes was experiencing another wave of climaxes.

After the climaxes subsided, Greg spun Andrea around and began doing her doggy-style, which allowed his cock to get additional length into her. She bucked back against the base of his cock and her moaning clearly identified that she was truly into this moment.

They remained in this position for the next 5-7 minutes before a series of different ones began to occur, Andrea on top facing Greg, reverse cowgirl, the 2 of them scissoring, and finally back to missionary. Greg's pace intensified, his breathing deepened, and he announced that he was close to cumming. Andrea encouraged him to cum in her and he obliged her with multiple shots of semen. Falling ontop of her after the last bit of seed emptied into her. His cock remained in her until it softened, slipping out.

Greg lightly kissed Andrea a few times and they both realized it was almost 10 pm at night, as the incredibly large clock hung on the wall opposite of them. Not embarrassed, but hurried, Andrea announced that she should get going. She gave him a last kiss before he stood up from the couch, completely nude for her to admire. She followed suit and they kissed a bit while standing. She felt his penis begin to move and pulled back, "I have to get going, seriously,"

One last kiss, a promise to talk tomorrow, returned to fully dressed and Andrea walked out of the apartment sexually satisfied to a level she had not experienced prior to this night...

Andrea starred at her best friend Tricia and the response was a soft, simple, "wow",