Trick ‘n Treated

Story Info
2 friends experience a Halloween night to remember.
4.1k words
4.46
17.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a TRUE STORY that happened with me and a friend several years ago.

Minor details have been changed for a clearer, easier to read story.

It was Halloween evening. My friend Jamie and I were going to a party that night and we were figuring out our costumes. Neither of us wanted anything complicated.

Jamie had served in the military and still had all his gear - fatigues, boots, cap, tags. All the pieces for a great costume. So, he dressed as a soldier.

His current job, after returning from service, was working in a large hospital's laboratory - drawing blood from patients and processing it for tests. He had access to scrubs and lab coats. That was my costume.

The party didn't start until late... 10pm, maybe 11pm... so we had time to kill.

We did dinner, but it only occupied about an hour.

Already heading to the Southside of town for the party, we made a quick stop at the adult bookstore. Why not see if we couldn't have a little fun before.

Jaime and I had met at that same store a few years before. We were both there cruising and quickly hooked up, but unlike his usual tricks - or mine, really - we exchanged phone numbers. We fucked, dated, broke up, fucked and ultimately decided we were better as friends than boyfriends. We'd hook up on occasion if one of us was going through a 'dry spell', but never tried anything serious again after that. Neither of us wanted to destroy a great friendship by trying to force a shitty relationship.

The parking lot wasn't packed, but there seemed to be enough cars to know the store was buzzing.

Jamie led the way, striding confidently to the back room where the booths were, looking every part the soldier he was dressed as. I followed behind, stopping to briefly check out a display of dildos - anything new I might like to add to my assortment? - and moved to the back room too. For as many cars as there were in the lot, the place seemed quiet. That didn't mean there wasn't some tempting dick standing around though.

Entering from a hallway, the space inside was a wide room with a narrow wall running down the middle - booths lining the left and right sides. You could make laps around, watching and waiting, or find a place along the wall to 'stalk'. At the back were 3 large rooms in their own hallway. The size of a walk-in closet, they had a screen and two built in benches to recline on. There were signs all over the room reminding everyone it was only 1 person per booth... but nobody paid attention to that.

I took a spot along the wall, checking out an attractive guy standing just a foot or so away. He looked at me and smiled shyly. He walked to an empty booth and closed the door behind him... but didn't lock it. I made a quick beeline for him before anyone noticed me slipping in. This trick looked much cuter up close than from the distance I saw him earlier. He had already selected a film - something straight showing a blonde with obviously fake, big tits getting fucked from behind - and was fondling his dick over his slacks. He seemed nervous, the wedding band on his hand tipping me off that maybe this wasn't something he did very often.

I didn't wait for an invitation, I immediately squatted down - careful not to get my scrubs dirty from touching the sticky cum covered floor - and felt his cock through his dress pants. I undid his belt and slipped them down to his knees, revealing a clean white jockstrap. I looked up at him, interested in that choice from someone wearing dress pants and a dress shirt.

He pulled his dick out from the side of the pouch and jerked it slowly... his thick six inches getting hard quickly. I wanted some cock and here it was. I blew him while he stood there watching his porn selection. He seemed oblivious to the fact it was a man's mouth on his cock. He moaned quietly, his hips slowly rocking, and leaned down to whisper "do you swallow?" I nodded my head yes, my mouth still full of him, and he suddenly released. It was a large load, but I easily took it down my throat. I sucked him until I was sure every drop of cum was out, removed my mouth, and watched him redress. He seemed a bit uneasy. He pulled out his wallet and asked me how much? I wasn't sure if I should be insulted or flattered, but I smiled, shook my head no and whispered "free of charge." He opened the booth door quietly, I stood off to the side so I wouldn't be scene, he snuck out and I quickly followed.

Jaime shot me a 'good job' smile while he stood across the room waiting for his own hookup.

I went back to assume my original position, waiting for my next sperm donor.

A 40ish, gray haired guy - with a great body - came in wearing a tight tank top and tight shorts. I could immediately see Jamie eyeing him up. If he wasn't my best friend, I'd have pushed him to the floor for a shot at this guy. But, fair being fair - I'd just had my protein shot - I played this guy off and let Jamie pursue him... and he did. Wasn't long before they were sharing a booth, and unfortunately, wasn't long before they were coming back out.

I slid up to him "that was fast."

"Yeah, he wanted to go back to his place. I don't have time for that tonight."

I felt bad, but I wasn't going to sacrifice myself on the next one. Wasn't my fault Jaimie's turn didn't work out.

It was a odd night. Usually there were more guys looking to score some dick than there were giving it away. Mind you, I wasn't complaining - all it meant was a little less cat and mouse, more cut to the chase.

-

About 11:00 I had just left a cute guy. A college boy - we weren't far from a major university campus - who wanted to kiss more than he wanted to get off. Fine with me... I like kissing. I told him I'd love to get him off, but he looked a little scared. I stooped down and undid his jeans, ready to pull them to his ankles, when he froze. He confessed I'd be the first guy he'd done anything with other than kissing. I asked him if he was sure about this then - I was a slut, but I was a consensual slut - because I didn't want this to be a bad experience for him. He closed his eyes for a few seconds and nodded his head. I took what turned out to be an impressive cock in my mouth and he came almost immediately. He apologized... turning red and looking embarrassed, whispering "I'm sorry". I told him he shouldn't be - he just got overly excited. I made sure he was ok before he left.

Just a note: He asked if we could meet up again... he liked the way I kissed. I gave him my phone number and he called me a few days later... asking if it I'd be willing to see him again - just to kiss. We met up at the bookstore and just kissed... he had no interest in going further and I never suggested it. He was smiling and happy, but I never heard from him again. I was legitimately sad.

-

Jamie and I were ready to leave the store for the party when HE walked in.

His hair was dark, almost black, his complexion giving me an Italian vibe. Mid thirties, possibly older. Rugged looking with a square jaw line. He was tall, 6'2" maybe 6'3", and dressed in leather from head to toe - a total biker. A white t-shirt poked from the top of his jacket, black tufts of chest hair visible above the collar. Sporting a heavy 5 o'clock shadow, he reminded me of a Tom of Finland character. His black motorcycle boots - accented by wide leather straps with silver grommets - were thick and heavy.

We noticed each other right away. He walked past me and Jamie - a steely, expressionless face, and nodded in our direction - he went into the last booth on the right. He closed the door but neither of us heard it lock. We just stood looking at each other. Who got to make the move... should either of us even try.

Jamie and I pretty much looked like the same person. Short brown hair, toned bodies with medium builds - not overly muscled but not skinny - both roughly 5'6". The only difference, not even a noticeable one, Jamie was 10 years older. When we were dating, our friends would purposely call us by each other's names - each one of us could pass for the other.

We were nothing like the Mack truck that just walked passed us.

"You just had college boy, I'm taking him" Jamie said. I distinctly remember my answer being a swift and firm FUCK YOU! Did he really think my twink was in the same category of this man.

While standing there bickering about who should make a move we realized it... BOTH of us. We were wasting precious time arguing when he could be dropping his load already.

Suddenly emboldened with a power of two mentality, we slowly walked to his booth.

He was tall enough that we could see the top of his head sticking up over the door. He was facing the video screen, but turned in our direction when he noticed us approaching. His eyes - dark, chocolate brown - beckoned us towards him. His bright, white toothed grin gave a feeling of safety.

Nobody else was in the room at this point, so we didn't have to sneak in to join him. He pushed the booth door open for us to come in.

Jamie and I stood there looking up at him, wondering if this was a trap. Did he intend to beat us shitless and then take off? We weighed our choices and decided it was worth the chance.

Harley (we didn't know his real name, so that's what Jamie and I later called him - assuming he had a motorcycle worthy of the monicker in the lot outside) removed his leather jacket - revealing a sleeveless t-shirt that clung to his frame - and hung it on the door.

He lifted his arms high enough to offer each of us a warm pit. Normally I'm not into that, but I was willing to do anything to have a shot at his cock. Jamie and I each took an arm and buried our faces in the moist hair... standing there enjoying him as he flexed his muscular biceps above our heads. We worshiped him for a few minutes before he lowered his arms, pushed us back a step, and stripped off his shirt. He was hairy chest heaven. A blanket of fur covered a pair of large pecs on a hard torso, punctuated by thick, erect nipples. He grabbed the backs of our heads and forced each of us onto a teat. We sucked, licked and lightly drug our teeth over them, occasionally our faces being mashed onto him as he nursed us. He moaned his approval.

-

Jamie and I continued alternating between pits and tits, working furiously for his furry frame.

"Let's go to a room" was the first of what very little he said.

He grabbed his shirt and jacket as Jamie and I made sure everything was clear. Harley, half dressed, confidently walked the few feet around the corner. He headed directly for the room furthest back in the hallway. The space was darker - the solid door blocking out any light from the larger room outside.

Jamie locked the door, both of us stood there waiting for our instructions. Harley tossed his clothes on the bench and grabbed each of us by our hair, slowly pulling us to his nipples again. Jaime and I switched sides, each of us taking the other's territory. Harley wrapped his arms around each of our necks - we were staying on the pecs for a while.

Eventually he gave the both of us a hard shove back - Harley was taking control of the room.

"Take my boots off."

We stood there kind of shocked, still a little leery from the shove.

"Don't make me say it again."

Something about the tone of his voice, and the emphasis he put on the word 'don't' pushed us into overdrive. Harley sat on the bench as Jamie and I stripped off his dirty, boots - followed by his worn, white athletic socks - and left him in just his leather pants.

"Now the pants."

Again, no delay this time either. We were warned not to hesitate, and it also put us closer to the dick we both wanted so badly. Harley sat on the bench and Jamie and I each took a pants leg. The leather, thick and damp - coating his legs - clung to his body as we each took a leg and tugged them off. All that stood between the prize was a ordinary pair of white boxer shorts. He stood up.

I reached for the waistband of his shorts, but he snapped "No" at me and pushed me hard against the cinder block wall. This time it hurt... stinging against my back. My fight or flight mode kicked in, my brain telling me this guy was out to hurt us. However, my horniness overrode my mind thinking 'suck that cock'.

Pointing at Jamie he growled "with your teeth."

Jamie got on his knees, not giving a shit about the camo pants of his costume anymore. He sank his teeth into the thin, loose cotton fabric and worked them over his hips. A large tent forming in the front... Harley's cock was hard. Jamie got the shorts to where they hung off that dick like a flesh colored hook. They dropped to the floor and Harley was naked before us. His cock was perfect... and huge! Easily 9" - maybe bigger - circumcised and sporting a full bush. No manscaping for this guy. I looked at Jamie and we both smiled.

-

"Suck it!" he demanded.

The two of us moved on him at the same time. He stuck a hand down in front of Jamie's face, blocking him.

Pointing to me "You! Suck it!" Damn, with pleasure I remember thinking.

The thick, beafy cock was difficult to fit into my mouth. I opened as wide as I could, but fitting him in was still challenging. I was not going to give up though. I took hold of his lower back, staring at the slab of hard manliness before me, and pushed... forcing it into my mouth. I didn't care about the discomfort my jaw was feeling. I was going to pleasure this stud like he'd never been pleasured before. Once I'd gotten used to him the rest was easy, as long as I remembered to breath. I had a habit of losing myself in the moment, nearly suffocating myself with dick down my throat.

He sat back down on the bench, spreading his legs. I continued working him, focused on one goal... making him cum. My mouth used every trick it knew pleasing this trick I blew. I slid over him, his dick comfortably tickling my tonsils. I reached up to massage his nuts, stroking them gently, but giving them a hard tug on occasion.

"Soldier, suck my balls!" Jamie was up.

As I downed his dick repeatedly, Jamie now slid in under me - licking, wetting and sucking on his beautiful balls. Jamie became ambitions, overly 'cocky' I'd say, and worked his tongue to Harley's taint... inches away he could see the dark, furry hole.

His hair was grabbed and his head yanked back with one swift motion, Harley gripping his face and squeezing it hard. "Don't touch my ass!" He was emphatic, the loudest he'd spoken all night. Jamie and I locked eyes again... convinced this was just a blo-n-go. Fine. As long as one of us collected the prize, that's what mattered.

-

Our stud stood and reached for his leather jacket, we assumed signaling an end to our fun. We we're wrong.

He pulled out a small bottle of lube.

Jamie and I glanced at one another, our eyes wide. Oh, fuck... literally. Harley was intending on fucking one of us! Now, truth be told, Jamie and I both had enjoyed our share of cocks in all shapes and sizes. However, he was bigger than either of us had planned on... or prepped for tonight.

I whispered "no offense, but I don't think we're up for that tonight".

Harley didn't really care what we thought we were up for.

"Yeah, you are" he said a little louder than either of us were comfortable with.

He looked at Jamie - holding up the lube bottle to emphasize the message he was sending.

"Strip him!" again in a timber that made us uneasy... Harley was going to fuck me.

Jamie leaned in and kissed me, whispering reassurance "you don't have to do this... we can make enough noise to get kicked out of here." That was one of the things I always loved about Jamie, he had this way of always making me feel like he'd thought through a plan even before we knew we needed one.

I reassured him everything was fine... I could handle this. Honestly, though, I wasn't really sure.

Jamie untied my scrub pants, pulled them to the floor, and I stepped out of them.

"Now the top" Harley insisted. I lifted my arms and Jamie pulled the rest of my scrubs off over my head. I stood there in my briefs and sneakers.

Harley felt up my ass over my underwear. He ran his big paws around me... manhandling my cock - his roughness getting me hard fast - and slid his hands over my chest hair. He pinched my nipples, twisting like we did his, until I let out a yelp of pain... he moved away immediately. He pulled my shorts off, surprisingly more gentle than I expected, and slid a finger up and down the crack of my ass. Each pass his finger pressed a little harder, pushed a little deeper.

"Bend over!"

I realized the guy that spared me pain from twisting my nipples was a anomaly. Gruff, harsh Harley was back.

He took one hand and placed it on my shoulder blades, applying hard pressure, the other on my thighs - bracing me from buckling under. He delivered a savage shove and I involuntarily tipped forward, leaving my ass pointing up in his direction. I grabbed my ankles, resigned to the inevitable.

Now, it wasn't that I didn't want to get fucked by him - part of me was begging to have his dick deep inside me... the biggest cock I'd had in a while - I'd just have liked a little say in when, where and how.

I could hear the lid of the lube bottle click open, the shhhplet of gel being forced out, and the loud snap of the lid closing. I braced myself. His rough hands spread my ass open and the cold liquid was pressed into my hole by two probing fingers. The stretching of my hole caught me off guard, but I knew the next wrenching would be worse.

Harley held me in position as he slowly, yet determinedly, delivered his cock into my ass.

Fiery shots of pain blazed from my rapidly expanding 'proceed with caution' sign, sending shockwaves through my body. I yelled loudly., but quickly stifled any additional sounds. Was it fear of calling attention to ourselves, or disappointment of it stopping? He continued filling me with his cock as I enjoyed feeling every inch slide in. Slowly. Deliberately. He snaked himself inside me. For every glide in, there was a slow - almost ecstatic exiting - pull back. My original fear of not being able to handle him was replaced by a desire to have him.

-

Jamie watched as I was being fuck by this massive cock. He stared... mixture disbelief and jealousy.

"Can I jerk off?"

I didn't know if he was asking Harley's permission or mine.

Neither of us answered him, so Jamie undid his camo pants and pulled his dick out. I remembered his cock well, I'd had it so many times. Now though, me being fucked by stranger and him voyeuristically watching, I was surprisingly turned on. I wanted to suck him so badly, but decided to focus on one orifice at a time.

Harley picked up his pace, satisfied I'd been fully warmed up. He dicked me hard, slamming deeper - his wiry pubic hair scratching my ass - until he was fully in me. Over and over his cock explored my ass, greeting my prostate and quickly retreating away. He unexpectedly pulled completely out and I suddenly felt empty without him.

He leaned over me, reaching for the lube bottle he dropped on the floor. He looked at Jamie - as he continued stroking his cock - and smiled at him. Jamie smiled back. My brain wanted to scream 'hey, I'm empty here', but thought better.

"Flip over on you back."

I laid on the wooden bench feeling each slat press into my back. Harley knelt on the bench in front of me. He plopped out another glob of lube in his hand, slicking up his cock and fingering more into my gaping hole. He flattened himself on top of me as his dick reentered, this time the 'caution' sign was replaced with a 'welcome' mat. He pushed hard... harder... as if I was just exploring parts of him for the first time. I slid my hands over his chest, guiding my fingers to his nipples and worked them like before. He moaned and groaned excitedly.

Each thrust became more intense... more needy.

12