Trick ‘n Treated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie walked closer, now standing over us watching his friend get fucked. I reached up and grabbed Jamie's cock and began jerking it. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back. He'd seen enough to replay the movie of my fuck on a loop in his mind. I continued jacking him while Harley fucked me. Jamie returned to look at me... "I'm gonna cum. Seriously. I'm gonna cum." He leaned over, his cock against my face, and blew his load in my mouth. It was a familiar taste I enjoyed. Harley's motions became more erratic... more erotic. He pulled out of me spewing himself over my own dick... warm cum now running between my thighs.

"Jerk off with it." He whispered, sounding nothing like the beast who just broke my hole.

He sounded caught up in anticipation. He continued to stare over me from between my legs, my face close enough to kiss him. I fought the urge, believing it wouldn't be welcomed. I honestly wanted this time to end on a high note.

About a baker's dozen of strokes was all it took to get me off... my cum blasting high and wide. Everyone was sprayed with at least one rocket, my chest getting the biggest coating.

Harley quickly got off me and grabbed my scrub shirt to wipe off the lube, sweat and cum that covered him - dropping it on the bench next to me. He quickly got dressed, unlocked the door, and left. I remained on the bench, trying to remember how to walk while Jamie closed the door a locked it again.

We gave each other a once over. Stunned was the only expression our faces seemed capable of.

"If my ass didn't hurt so bad I'd swear this was a dream" I remember telling Jamie.

He shook his head, like he was trying to figure it out too "let's go back to sleep then" he said in disbelief.

My costume was ruined. My pants lay on the dirty floor, my shirt covered in Harley's sweat and load.

I pulled the dirty clothes back on, Jamie put himself together, unlocked the door and we left. It felt like multiple hours had passed, but it was only one. One hot sex soaked Halloween night.

"Don't worry" Jamie told me "I always keep a few changes of scrubs in the trunk of the car just in case of emergency."

We both looked at each other and laughed, saying almost in unison "emergency."

Happy Halloween

12