Trick or Tramp

Story Info
Fantasy becomes reality on Halloween.
12.2k words
4.5
5.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4DDthemuse
4DDthemuse
125 Followers

Trick or Tramp

This started off as a second Halloween contest submission, but was not quite finished or edited on time. First time posting in the Fetish category, so I hope I don't offend anybody. The story deals with some of my personal kinks like sniffing and eating my wife's pussy and ass, and a little foot play. If either of these are turn offs for you, maybe check out some of my other submissions. All comments, good or bad, are always appreciated.

Halloween. One of the few times a year when it's easy for an adult to become a kid again, just for a little while. My wife was working an evening shift at the hospital so I decided to go to her brother's house in the suburbs. It was a Friday night, so I knew the kids would be up a little late. I also knew that my wife's sister and Paul's wife Jess's best friend Anne Marie would be there, so the adults would probably be having a few after the kids turned in.

I never passed up a chance to party with Anne Marie. She was one of those rare creatures that just made a good time everywhere she went and you got pulled into her wake weather you wanted to or not. Big expressive eyes, banging body and a sexy deep laugh. You couldn't help but have fun when she was around. Plus, she lived a few blocks from me, so I would probably get a lift home. Jess and Anne Marie had gotten pregnant within months of each other, so her daughter Eva and Paul and Jess's son Leo were going to be best friends forever. They were six and Jess had a daughter who was three.

I had done some shopping after work, then made supper and showered, so by the time I arrived at Paul and Jess's place it was just after six thirty. The kids were still up but had finished their trick or treating a while ago. Paul and Anne Marie had done the candy distribution while Jess and Pam took the kids out, and then they switched so that Paul and Anne Marie could go see the house decorations in the neighborhood.

I had brought a bottle of Rum and some fresh pressed apple cider to warm us up on a cold evening. I made a round and distributed them to the girls. I noticed the recycling bucket was full, so I slipped out to take it to the bin out back. As I was walking along the side of the house, I heard a groan and stopped in my tracks. I stepped off the pavers into the grass. I perked up my ears and could hear the faint sound of metal jingling.

As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I noticed the door to their shed was ajar, partly open. I stepped slowly towards the door, alert. What kind of trash does B&E's on Halloween. You might as well hold up kids for their candy.

I could see that the porch light was on in the back yard, and there was a big window on that side of the shed. I heard a car turn the corner and used the noise to cover the sound of me setting down the recycling. As I straightened up, I heard a voice.

"Yeah. That's it. Shit. I love your fucking mouth." Definitely Paul's voice. I didn't need any more clues to figure out what was going on. I backed away from the door and to the far side of the shed. There was a small window halfway down the wall. I approached it slowly. Light from the back door bathed the shed through the big window.

Paul was leaning back against the workbench and Anne Marie squatted down in front of him, long chestnut hair bobbing away rhythmically. I watched her head slide forward until it was up against Paul's crotch and stop. She obviously had Paul in her throat. I would have expected him to throw his head back. Instead, he smiled wickedly, reached down and grabbed the back of her head with his right hand and his left went under her jaw. He began thrusting in and out of her airway forcefully. "That's it. I'm going to fill your belly with cum you slut!"

Anne Marie let out a muffled squeal and reached out one hand to steady herself against the workbench. I didn't know how big Paul was, but I had to give her credit, she was taking it like a champ. He stopped thrusting, and moved his left hand to her head also, holding her in place, and bottomed out. He started to groan, deep and drawn out, as he hunched over.

Anne Marie had her hands between them, pushing, she needed air. He backed up a bit and she inhaled deeply through her nose, causing her to choke on his seed, spraying semen and slobber all over his crotch.

"Fuck!" Paul cursed, pulling out and looking down to see how much damage the eruption had done to his pants. His cock was still dribbling the end of his orgasm. It was average length and a little on the skinny side, but I wasn't going to judge. Because it had been down Anne Marie's throat a minute ago, and mine hadn't been.

She was wiping her face with the back of her hand. "Just pass me some of that paper towel behind you," Anne Marie said, sounding a little perturbed.

Paul ripped off a couple of sheets, and passed them to her. As she wiped her face and hands, he realized that he was going to have to clean himself up and grabbed a couple for himself.

"At least you don't have to try and fix your make-up in the dark. Why do I let you talk me into this shit!" Anne Marie stood and reached into her purse. When I saw the compact, I ducked, realizing I was looking through a window right behind her.

"Well you are the one that needed to borrow $50. And, it has been a while since the last time we got together. Your new job sucks. We never have time for the real thing anymore," Paul grumbled.

"Maybe that's a good thing. We were getting careless. I'm beginning to think we should just stop. It's getting too complicated. I have to concentrate on finding someone who can be a partner to me instead of borrowing someone else's" I heard the compact snap closed, and she slowly stood up.

"Yet here we are," Paul said waving his quickly shrinking member at her before tucking it away. He buttoned his pants and left his shirttails out. He reached into his back pocket for his wallet and held out some bills to her. She looked at him, hesitated then took the money. "You could have waited till later. Thanks for making me feel like a whore on top of feeling like a tramp for fuckin around with my best friend's husband. Asshole! If I didn't need this I would throw it in your face!"

"Hey! I get it," he said, taking her by the wrists and pulling her into a hug. "Just the thought of something happening to Jess and me having to raise the kids alone, it's scary. And not just emotionally and energy wise. I couldn't do it on one salary and give them the same life."

"I'm getting the bare minimum from Rick. I can sense him pulling away from Ava. Cancelling weekends, not planning stuff to do with her... I think deep down he can sense that she might not be his."

"So, do you think he is going to ask for a test? To get out of child support?"

Anne Marie pulled away, and shrugged. "I don't know. What if he does?"

Paul sighed. "Maybe it's time we did the test to know once and for all. I'll pay. We don't have to go to Jess, but maybe it's time I got a side hustle to be able to contribute some as well. I tried to deny it for a long time, but Ava and Leo are starting look more alike every day."

"Every time I start thinking that, I noticed her height though. She's already three inches taller than him, and five months younger. That screams Rick genes. But, that's neither here nor there. All I'm saying is that if I come to you a couple of times a year for a little bit of cash, it can either be a loan, which I pay back, or you can get some and I keep the money, but no more getting your rocks off and getting the money back. You want freebies, teach Jess how to blow you."

"Yeah, uh, we both know that's not going to happen. You can teach mechanics, you can't teach enthusiasm. You like sex. More importantly, you like sex with me. We can completely let go with each other. I can't do that with Jess, and for damn sure, she can't. She has more rules about intimacy than a bank does about giving loans." He thought about his words for a minute. "Okay, bad analogy considering what just happened, but I just mean that with her it only happens if she had decided in advance, prepared and taken all the spontaneity out of it. And it's worse since the kids. I would love for her come in from work one day, bend her over the dining room table, yank her pants down and give her beaver and asshole a complete tongue assault while she smells like a real woman after a long day at work. I want to scratch my chin on stubble. I don't want it freshly shaved, tasting like soap and smelling like skin cream."

"Okay, stop! That dining room table thing sounds way good right now. Especially since I got worked up when we were making out before I blew you. I left the house at seven this morning, so I must have a whole olfactory buffet going on down there. Jess doesn't know what she's missing out on."

I didn't know why but hearing Anne Marie talk about her openness to having her all day sweat box licked got me hard instantly. Watching her blow Paul had woken up my zipper demon, but the thought of Anne Marie's often on display camel toe and pumpkin shaped ass getting worked over by my tongue has me wanting to beat off right there against the shed.

"We better get back, it's been forty minutes," Anne Marie said, hiking up her leggings and wiping around her mouth to make sure she didn't have any crusty evidence on her face. Paul moved to the door and they slipped out. I stood stark still, keeping in the shadows, but then saw the shadow of their heads passing the window on the other side of the shed. A few seconds later, I heard the back gate click. Their yard backed onto a park, and a previous owner had installed a gate so his kids could have instant access. It was in the middle of the block, so I now had three or four minutes before they could do the circuit back to the front door. I waited thirty seconds, then slowly stepped to the edge of the shed. I started for the path to the front then remembered the recycling bin. I grabbed it and made my way to the dumpster. I picked out the few bottles that I could find so they wouldn't make a racket and gently placed them in before dumping the plastic and cardboard.

After emptying the recycling, I made my way quickly to the front door and entered. Pam was in the living room, and Jess was down the hall getting the kids ready for bed and searching them for contraband candy. I slipped my shoes off and went directly to the kitchen, stowing the bin and finishing the drink I had abandoned. I was pouring another when I heard Paul and Anne Marie come in. Paul went to talk quietly with Pam and Anne Marie came into the kitchen, opening a small chocolate. Seeing me, she waved and said hi and popped the sweet into her mouth. Spotting the rum, her eyes got wide and she pointed to the bottle, spread her fingers about three inches apart. International sign language for a shot. I got a glass from the cupboard behind me and poured her a big one then slid it across the island to her. She caught it deftly and dumped it back. She turned and opened up the cabinet under the sink to throw away the chocolate wrapper and froze. She didn't move for ten seconds. I thought the rum had gone down wrong and she was going to be sick. She slowly straightened up and tucked her hair behind her ears.

"Thanks. I'm going to go check on Ava." She left the kitchen without making eye contact. I busied myself making three drinks, knowing they wouldn't go to waste. By the time they were done, Anne Marie was on her way back and I passed one to her. "Thanks Mitch. I need this after the week and day I've had."

"It always works for me. The kids seem to be settling down?"

"Yeah. I think Ava is going to stay here tonight. They all love being spoiled by Auntie Pam when she sleeps over." She took a big sip of her drink and swallow, rolling her eyes back. "Mmm. That's good. Don't let me have more than two. I'm tired and I have to get us home in one piece." She picked up the bottle of red wine that Jess and Pam were drinking and headed for the front of the house, my eyes glued to her gorgeous ass as I followed with two drinks.

Once in the living room I passed one to Paul.

"Hey buddy! When did you get here? I didn't think you would end up coming tonight."

"Never pass up a chance to have a little fun while your wife isn't watching" I said, bringing a laugh from Paul and causing Anne Marie to choke on her drink, covering her mouth and exiting down the hallway. I offered a wine refill to Pam and topped up Jess's to half full. Anne Marie returned with some paper towel, wiping at her face and the neck of her scoop front sweater.

"I'm so tired I forgot how to drink for a minute." She took a seat on the other end of the sofa from Pam and they fell into conversation, catching up on Mom talk. Pam was the oldest sibling and had gotten pregnant at twenty. The father left his wife and they tried to make a go of it, but she ended up raising her son alone. He was in his mid-twenties now so she and Anne Marie often had quiet, intense conversations that seemed like they happened in a foreign language, Anne Marie explaining difficulties she was going through while Pam offered advice and support.

Jess returned after a few minutes having finally got the kids to sleep. She joined the other two ladies in conversation while Paul and I talked hockey and caught up on DIY projects we were working on. We went out back, as he wanted to show me the new raised landing he had added to the deck where he installed a clothesline for Jess. On the way back in, we made another round of drinks and joined the girls.

Usually by this point in the night, the alcohol would be giving everyone a boost and the energy level would be rising, but tonight it was clear that Halloween week had wiped out the crew. The only one getting more animated was Paul, and he'd just face fucked one of the three women.

Anne Marie was about a third of the way into her second drink when she announced she was ready for a bath and bed, and wanted to know if I was coming with or going to stay.

"The rum is good" I said setting it down, "but a bath does sound good. Play your cards right, I'll throw in a foot and leg massage beforehand." We were all used to banter with a lot of innuendo amongst ourselves in our little gang. Tonight, while it brought a little round of laughter from everyone else, Anne Marie fixed me with a glare, and was clearly annoyed.

"Don't write checks your ass can't cash, big guy" she said taking a big gulp of her drink and setting it down. "Everybody knows you don't tease a single Mom with pampering. Especially on a Friday night." She stood and started to distribute hugs. I bro hugged Paul and went to get my bag.

As we were heading out the door, Anne Marie stopped, turned and grabbed a handful of mini chocolate bars from the bowl and dumped them in her jacket pocket, in the process lifting the material and giving me a birds-eye view of her fabulous ass. Paul was one lucky bastard.

We got in the car, and right off, I could tell Anne Marie was not her regular bubbly self. Usually she had energy to burn and could reinvigorate those around her. Tonight she was quiet, giving short answers to my attempts at conversation. The fifteen-minute ride home settled into a silence. Nearing our neighborhood, she pulled over and put the car in park.

"Mitch, I don't know how much you saw or heard, but you have to understand all the ramifications of anyone, and I mean ANYONE else finding out about this." She was gulping for air, wavering and on the verge of tears.

Playing stupid seemed like the way to go. "Finding out about what?"

"Just don't!" She blurted, gripping her hands on the steering wheel until it looked like it hurt. "I saw the recycling box on the grass when we left the shed, and it was under the sink by the time we made it back. Pam wouldn't go out alone after dark, so it had to be you."

I exhaled, deflating the breath I had been holding. I didn't want Anne Marie completely coming apart on me. "Listen, Anne Marie, we're two blocks away from your place, let's get you home, make some herbal tea, or have another drink, whatever you want, but we are going to talk this through until you can calm down. You can tell me as much or as little as you want, but I am not going to leave you alone and spinning all night long. Your secret is safe with me. Now, let's get you home safe. I can walk the ten minutes after, okay?"

Tears were running down her cheeks, and she was sniffling while inhaling. I popped the glove compartment and found the required fast food napkins, unfolding one once and passing it to her. She accepted it and blew her nose then wiped her cheeks with the back of one hand. Once composed, she inhaled and exhaled deeply before putting the car in drive and making her way to her building.

She parked in back and we climbed the familiar back stairs to her apartment. She had a beautiful upper flat in an old Victorian house with great deco plaster ceilings, and lots of dark, hardwood moldings and chair rails that matched the floors. I always felt like I was stepping into another time when I stepped inside. Entering the back door I to the kitchen, Anne Marie asked for a minute and headed for the bathroom.

I put the kettle on, and began the hunt for tea. I found a David's box on the pantry that had a selection inside. She reappeared, still sniffling, but looking a bit better and changed into a more comfortable top. "Restful sleep or Lemon Zinger?"

"Uh, Lemon, but only half the amount of water." She opened the same pantry and pulled a half full bottle of Tangueray out and set it beside the mugs.

As we waited for the kettle to boil, I could sense her trembling a bit. I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her in for a side hug. She half turned and slipped her arms around me and put her face into my chest. "It's going to be okay Pumpkin." That was my pet name for her. She had always been a slim woman until after her pregnancy. Her ass and hips got much bigger. Not fat, or weight, just filled out. She spent a couple of years at the gym, trying to lose her jiggle ass and all she accomplished was to make it firmer and more pronounced. A couple of years ago while we were drinking one night, she was bemoaning her struggle with her tush, and I told her there was nothing wrong with her bum. I said that it always put me in a good mood because it looked like a big ol' pumpkin and reminded me of Halloween. The girls shrieked in horror that I had said that and I got a smack from my wife, but Paul lightened the mood by raising his glass and exclaiming "To pumpkin pants!" Everyone toasted Anne Marie's ass and the incident forgotten. Except, that I still called her Pumpkin.

My wife had asked me why I continued to tease her. I told her it was the same reason I always hugged Anne Marie when we saw her, but not the other women in our circles. Anne Marie was a single Mom with friends, a support network, help with Ava etc., but that I was always conscious that she needed a little bit of affection and flirt to keep her moral up. A couple of times a year I offered my services to Anne Marie on days when Helen was busy to do odd jobs around her place, give her an impetus to do a big spring cleaning, help with anything she needed a push and encouragement to get done.

During these times, we had many fairy deep conversations and I thought I had a pretty good handle on who she was. Tonight's revelation shook that a bit. Roused from my thoughts, I became aware of Anne Marie's big tits firming against my chest. I still couldn't get used to those. She was a small B cup before Ava, had gotten bigger in pregnancy. When she lost the weight, they shrank quickly but sagged a bit compared to before. When she accepted that the glorious ass she'd been gifted with was actually a blessing and not a curse, she decided to get a breast enlargement to make herself more proportionate. I took all of the male friends a few months to stop staring at them when she was around, but comments from the rest of the women about our lechery eventually had us behaving ourselves.

4DDthemuse
4DDthemuse
125 Followers