Trick or Tramp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A block away, I checked my phone. It was 12:43 and there were two texts from my wife. I dialed her.

"Hey Hun" I said when she picked up, "How was your shift?"

"Too long, then I came home looking for luvin' from my 'easy when he's drunk' husband, but he was nowhere to be found. So I've been drinking wine and waiting. Pam said you guys left by ten. Where you been?"

"Anne Marie didn't drink much at Paul and Jess's, but she was in the mood to unwind so I had a few drinks at hers and didn't realize the time."

"You mean that time stops when you are ogling her new tits and drooling over her ass. You men are all the same. Next time invite me. She is hot and I wouldn't mind getting to see what those puppies look like while lounging. Did she take her bra off to 'unwind'?"

"Uh, yeah actually, she did."

"How did they look? Did they stay riding high?"

"Totally. A lot like Nancy's" My wife has never been a completely straight woman. Since nursing school. She told me early on that she loved me, and my dick, but didn't know if she could not ever be with a woman again. The two of us have had several partners over the years that we played around with as a couple. Helen gets her taste of girl-girl action, I get to watch till my dick is ready to burst, then I get to fuck some side pussy while my wife rides he face watching me. "But they felt even better. And her nipples are way bigger."

"You bastard! Did you fuck her!" Her tone wasn't anger but laughing disbelief.

"No, but she did make me eat her dirty ass that she had been stewing all day. And I came on her ass. No penetration."

"Oh, she made you. I'm sure you put up quite a fight. I expect you to get home missing one arm", Helen said, laughing. "Paul isn't going to be happy about you getting your tongue up inside his side piece."

"Um, how did... you know about that?"

"I mean not for sure, but I've suspected for a couple of years that something was going on there. And Pam saw him with his hand down the back of her pants when they thought they were alone in the backyard a couple of summers back. We just assumed, but I don't think Jess knows. How did you know?"

"I sorta caught them tonight, but Paul doesn't know. She clued in that I knew and spilled the beans. I think she wants to end it for good, so I told her I would confront Paul and tell him to end it. She was so thankful she offered to blow me, but I told her eating her out and rimming her would be more my thing and twenty minutes later she was feeding me farts."

There was silence on the line for a second. "Listen to me carefully you dirty little pervert" she said sternly into the phone, "You are going to run, not walk, run home. If you aren't here in ten minutes I get in the shower and get ready for bed. If you make it in less than ten, you are going to suck on the crotch of your slutty wife's dirty panties while I'm standing in them. Then you are going to tell me everything that happened tonight in detail while you clean my ass. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am!" As I hung up, I could see the light on above our front door, so I was only two minutes away. I still pulled Anne Marie's musky, still damp thong out of my pocket, put them to my face and inhaled deeply, filling my lungs with memories of an incredibly erotica evening, and with hope that my wife wasn't talk and no follow through.