Trick or Tramp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once it was almost all inside, she took her index and middle fingers and rubbed them across my lips, painting me with her juices. When she finished I let my tongue slip out and taste her delicious nectar. The smell of a woman in heat is like nothing else in the world, and Anne Marie was incredibly hot right now. "Lick me!" she commanded, reaching back and pulling my head forward. I tentatively lapped at the hair just above her swollen clitoral hood, before she pushed me down, obviously wanting me to explore her opening first. I tongued her slit, nipping at her equally swollen lips then buried my oral appendage as deep as I could with her thong still bunched up here. Her secretions were thick and slimy now, telling me that it would not be a long ride to take her over the edge if she wanted to go.

"That's it Mitch. Eat my dirty nasty pussy! Once you get it all nice and clean, you are going to lick my arse until it is sparkling," she said as she push my head down so that my nose was between her folds and the exposed loop of thong material was in my mouth, "But I have to warn you, it's not going to be an easy job." Anne Marie thrust her mound and hips forward, then I felt her belly swell against my forehead, as she forced another blast of gas out of her butt hole. She kept her ass cheeks clenched and the only means of escape it had was through her thigh gap and into my mouth. I choked on it a bit as the smell, and dare I say flavor, overtook me.

Anne Marie tapped the side of my head, then grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face back. I gasped for fresh air. "Oh C'mon Mitch! It can't be that bad. All I've had to eat in the last eleven hours was a bit of salad and Paul's cum. Oh and a couple of chocolates." She pulled the thong out of her cunt, unrolled it and proceeded to wipe her grool all over my face, leaving me a sticky mess, then smelled them herself.

"Whoah! That's some soup I cooked up there. Make me cum and if you do it good I will put these in a zip lock for you to take home." She pushed my face back into her crotch. "But only if you do a real good job." As I lapped at her vulva, Anne Marie started to moan, small mewls turning into breath vowel sounds. I took my left index finger and reached in to stick it inside her as I moved up to focus on her clit. I swirled it around her wetness for a few seconds, then slipped it out and further back, swirling her sticky juices around her rosebud.

She responded to this with a renewed vigor. Anne Marie leaned back supporting herself with her right arm while reaching out and cupping the back of my head with her left. She started rolling her hips and uttering an ahhh sound with each rotation. I abandoned her ass hole and gripped her by the hips roughly. Once she had matched the speed of my tough with her gyrations, she hooked her right leg over my shoulder, pulling me into her pleasure center as much as possible. Her ahhhs turned to ohhhs, then to oh my gods. Her left leg, which was supporting her weight started to tremble, and I could feel her FUPA and abdomen tensing up above my forehead. She was close. "OH FUCK MITCH! EAT MY FUCKING DIRTY SNATCH! I'M GONNA... GONNA..." I was fighting for air as her hand and leg had my nose trapped against her mound. I was straight up suckling on her clit by this point. It was bigger and much more prominent than Helen's, making it easy to get into my mouth, pulling on it with my lips as my tongue was flicking it.

The building tension in her body crested. With a single long wailing moan, Anne Marie turned from a hard, sculpted statue to a jiggling, soft dessert. I let go of her clit and buried my mouth as close to her entrance and inner folds as possible. I had worked hard and wanted my reward. She didn't squirt, but she was producing a very healthy amount of fluids as she came. I lapped and sucked at her juices while I shook my head back and forth, rubbing her nub with my nose.

My only regret was that I wasn't able to watch her face as she came, to see her ecstacy. Her leg had gone limp and slid off my shoulder as she laid back on the table, her chest heaving, making her big tits jiggle. As much as her stiff nipples were calling to my lips, I knew that I still had another job in front of me, and if I started suckling on her nipples the chances that we would end up outright fucking would be elevated. Best I stay on my knees.

"You tried to kill me, you filthy cunt lapper", she said groggily, her mind still in a somewhat faraway place. Listening to her dirty talk and staring her puffy, glistening pussy lips right in the face brought my erection back to full hardness. I gripped my cock and stroked it a few times.

I reached out, and ran my index finger down along her creamy slit to her entrance and slipped it inside her to the first knuckle, causing her to gasp and raise herself up on her elbows. I pulled it out and stood up. Taking the head of my cock between my thumb and middle finger, I squeezed a dollop of pre cum onto the finger that was covered in Anne Marie's thick grool then brought it to my lips and clicked our combined juices off of it, ending with me suckling the whole finger.

She had kept eye contact with me the whole time. "I don't know why I found that so hot pervert, but that is one of the freakiest fucking things I've ever seen and now you have me ready to go again. Are you ready for this?" Anne Marie asked as raised her legs, bending them at the knees then pulling them the rest of the way up with her hands on the back of her thighs. I watched intently as her sticky pinkness opened like a flower, then her ass cheeks parted to give me a my first unobstructed view of her asshole. I was not disappointed. This wasn't some idyllic porn rosebud. This was a Mom's starfish. The same dark stubble surrounded it with a few longer hairs just where her skin started to wrinkle and on her taint. The skin was a little darker and redder around her sphincter.

I leaned forward, and place my hands on her upturned ass cheeks, spreading her more. I led with my nose sniffing down her meaty outer lips, over her opening and to her perineum. Here I stopped for a second and took a big whiff, savoring the aroma. The smell was dizzying. Sweat, much more pronounced than her front, mixed with a slightly sulpherous odor (probably the result of those two farts she made me eat) and just a hint of a sour smell. And her pussy juice. That was everywhere.

I put my nose right up against her anus and sniffed. The sour was more prevalent here. The skin was a little sticky and the tip of my nose now had that funk on it.

"Eat my dirty ass Mitch. Clean me with that tongue of yours" Anne Marie said, but the tone of her voice was more pleading now, less commanding. I lifted my face and licked her pussy from taint to clit, stopping to flick that a couple of times. She moaned, enjoying the fact that I wanted to get her started before tasting her back door.

"Annie", I said looking up but talking into her pussy, lightly brushing her lips with mine, "I want you to sit up on your elbows a bit and watch me while I lick you." I kept eye contact with her as I lowered my face and stuck my tongue into her pussy, tensing it and collecting as much of her nectar and remnants of her lady-cum as possible before backing out and spreading her cheeks apart with my hands. I wagged my tongue at her before slowly dropping and giving a long, slow drawn out lick to her starfish, spreading her pussy juices over it. She closed her eyes a squirmed a bit, so I slid my hands down to her hips, steadying her on the table.

When I let go of her cheeks to grip her hips, they closed around my lower face, sealing me between them, feeling the slight stickiness and funk of a full day's worth of perspiration and fart muffling transfer itself to my cheeks.

The taste of her cooter cream was fading fast, replaced by an earthy, sour, but not unpleasant taste. She was watching me intently now, my face buried in her ass, my nose between her cunt lips, my eyes the only thing showing, a figurative crotch crocodile. After a minute of greasing up her sphincter with my tongue, I started to work concentric circles outward, cleaning the area between her cheeks. "That's it Mitch, clean up my ass cheeks. Then we are going to move on to phase two." I closed my eyes for a minute, trying to imagine what she had in store for me that was more degrading that this. Not to say I wasn't enjoying the act. My cock was drooling pre-cum everywhere.

I used my thumbs to grip her cheeks and spread a bit to make sure I had her all cleaned up. One more big lick up each side of her anus, and then I was about to dive in when she let go of her legs and let them fall down the outside of my arms and sat up. Putting a hand on my forehead and pushing me away, she slid off the table and turned around, bending over it again. She widened her stance, and tucked her right hand underneath her and started tapping her swollen pussy.

"Okay. Get back at it perv. I want you to see if you can get you tongue up my arse." Not wanting to disappoint, I set to the task at hand. I gave her anus a couple of flat licks before tensing my tongue and starting to explore her crinkled ring with it's tip. As I did, she would force her pelvic floor and her ass hole would bulge a bit under my tongue. She was flexing in preparation of getting rimmed. I put my right thumb under my chin and pushed her fingers aside to get access to her dripping snatch. I slid it in flat, bringing a groan from Anne Marie, and pushed it in as far as it would sink until the webbing between my thumb and index finger was rubbing against her clit. I pushed down with the pad of my thumb onto her g-spot, causing her to squirm back and forth, egging me on to continue. I started making little circles over the spongey area while the skin in the crook of my hand strummed across her button.

Once I found my rhythm, I re attached my mouth to her arsehole and started to work my tongue into the aperture. With the tip now fully inside, I slowly worked my head front and back, gaining a bit more each time as my saliva lubricated the job.

"That's it!" she howled, through gritting teeth, "stick your tongue up there. Get me all loosened up!" Anne Marie pulled her hand away from her crotch and laid flat on the table trapping her wobbling breasts underneath her then reached back and spread her cheeks with both hands. I felt her tensing and pushing as her ass hole bulged. Not wanting to accidentally make out with a turd I pulled my face back just before I felt another fart leaving her. This one was a long quiet one, like she was letting the air out of a tire, with a little wet raspberry at the end.

As soon as I was sure the coast was clear and it was only gas, I renewed my attack, my previous cleanup work undone, as the sour taste of her butt hole was even stronger than when I started.

I was really working her with my thumb now and the wetness of her pussy was causing it to make squelching sounds as it plundered her depths. Anne Marie was flat out moaning now, seemingly totally enjoying my work. She raised herself up off the table, arms extended and was pumping her ass back and forth as fast as she dared with my face attached to it, showing me the speed she needed my thumb working at.

Within a minute of her starting to grind, she threw her head back, and pulled her legs together, standing on her tippy toes, tensing her thighs and her ass around my face. To keep my tongue working her arse, I had to pull my thumb out or lose it. I had just enough room between her thighs to rub her clit with my slicked thumb, strumming left and right quickly. I let go of her right hip and started stroking myself, giving relief to my swollen cock. I didn't think I would last long and was hoping I didn't ejaculated all over her feet before her orgasm was reached.

"That... that's it! Keep rubbing me just like that!" she panted, her whole body tensed up, building kinetic energy for her release. "You are loving my ass... so good... gonna... cum!" She started to quake, bouncing up and down on her toes, then exploding, losing her legs as they buckled at the knee. She fell forward on the table to stabilize herself. As soon as I felt the wetness on my thumb I pulled it away and stood up, shuffling forward and putting my left hand on her hip, furiously jacking myself to the edge while looking down at her beautiful ass. I was close, and close enough to her that the head of my cock was banging into her crack on every fourth or fifth stroke.

"That's it Mitch. You did such a good job. So good. Now paint my ass with your load. Leave my ass in an even bigger mess than you found it!" Anne Marie pulled her arms from beneath her and reached back, spreading her cheeks. As I looked down over my cock I watched them open up to reveal her slick, wet ring and soaking wet pussy. The temptation to slide in and finish inside her was strong, centuries of biological need was telling me to fill her up. Thankfully, the pull of my perversion was stronger. This was an ass that I had stared at, secretly lusted after and dreamed about seeing in all it's glory for over a decade. And now that I had worshipped it properly it was time to complete the fantasy.

The familiar ache started in my balls and I groaned as I slowed my stroking, sliding up the shaft and jerking the foreskin while pulling it back.

"Cum on me Mitch. I want to feel your seed drip down my ass crack and onto my pussy. Do you want to see your cum on my pussy?"

I roared like cornered animal as my cock swelled up and fired it's first volley. The thick shot of sperm hit her directly on her sphincter and splattered. The second one was a little lower and to the left of her taint, but quickly ran down the inside of her cheek and just to the side of her stubble beside her vulva. The third spurt was a direct hit. Her swollen wet folds seemed to flare slightly as they recognized the creation juice that had just landed on them. Anne Marie moaned as I fell forward, my left hand reaching out for the table so I wouldn't land on top of her full weight.

She let go of her cheeks and clenched them, trapping my still dribbling member as she again went on her tippy toes and started to bounce, with the head of my cock right up against her sex, dangerously close to slipping in. As soon as she sensed that my orgasm was completely over she dropped back down slowly, my deflating erections being slowly pulled out of her crack.

Our breathing returned to normal and I stood up. Anne Marie giggled a bit. "Wow. Just wow. I always swore I would never allow anyone to try butt stuff with me. Your tongue just took my cherry." She half stood then stopped and bent over again. "Mitch, can you pass me my phone, from the side table?" I did and passed it to her. She entered her pass code and opened up the camera app then passed it back to me. "Would you take a picture of me with your cum all over me. I have an old phone that I send pictures and videos to of some of my hottest exploits. I want to remember this crazy Halloween."

She flattened out and spread her cheeks with her hands again. The whole cleft between them was a sticky mess, my seed now everywhere. I got down on my knees and spent a few seconds focusing then snapped a couple of shots. "Put one of your legs up on the table," I said, wanting a shot from a slightly different angle. Once I had a couple more, I reached out and extended my index finger. Starting just at the base of her pubes, I used the side of the finger to scrape as much of my semen as possible up, from clit to taint. Anne Marie cooed at the firm but gentle touch. I then rubbed the collected seed over her plucked anus, greasing it well. I took one more picture then set the phone down on the table, leaned forward and slowly licked my cum off of her ass hole.

"Oh my God, Mitch, that feels so good. Nobody has ever cleaned up their own mess before, let alone off my ass." I groaned into her bowels, my tongue slipped back into her ring with my lips forming a seal around it. A moment later, I pulled away.

"Helen likes it when I scoop some cum up with my tongue this give her a long sloppy kiss. A reverse ass to mouth, "I said with a shit eating grin, quite proud of my work.

Anne Marie turned sideways and dropped her leg off the table, her small mouth dropped open in shock so that it resembled the way her ass hole was gapping as I pulled my tongue out a few minutes ago.

"You bastard! I thought you said Helen wouldn't let you do butt stuff with her! You lied!" Anne Marie wailed.

"No, I didn't lie. Helen is a nurse, she has no hang up's about anal play. She sees ass holes on the daily. But... she always hits the shower as soon as she gets in from the hospital. I've always wanted to eat her while unwashed and way on the south side of fresh. As far as that goes, you did grant me my fantasy."

She slowly started nodding. "Well I guess I'm sorry. And way less horny." Anne Marie leaned in and gave me a big hug. I reciprocated. "Thank you for that new crazy experience. And for talking to Paul. No hard feelings about me farting in your face? After the first one slipped out and you seemed okay with it, I was way too relaxed to hold them in."

My cock began to stir again against her belly. By the time I brought up the memory of her passing gas in my face, I was beginning to feel blood rushing to my shaft. "Well, I think we can tell that there are some hard feelings," I thrust forward a bit, the head of my manhood scraping against the soft fur on her FUPA "but I won't 'hold' it against you." I pulled my pelvis away from her, breaking the embrace.

"Jesus! You just came all over my ass and he's already looking for more? If that's your rebound time it's a wonder Helen isn't in a wheelchair. Dirty pervert!" She reached down and slapped my penis, finishing the job as it stood out straight when it bobbed back up. Her mouth dropped open. "That's it. Get dressed. If that thing is still here in one minute, I'm going to climb on it, and that will definitely be crossing a line. I already feel like a total piece of shit and a tramp around my bestie half the time, I don't need to be watching my back around every female in our circle of friends."

I watched her ass sway as she walked to the washroom. It took me more than a minute to get dressed, but at least I got the offending party caged up. As I walked up the hallway towards the back door, I saw the light shining out of the open bathroom door. Just as I reached it, I heard the stream of her urine hitting the porcelain. I turned and watched her pee. Our eyes met, and she broke out into a lop-sided grin as she finished voiding. She winked at me then lifted one hip and ripped one that seemed to go on forever, at least six or seven seconds. It was still reverberating off the ceramic walls when she lifted the other hip and dotted the I with a sharp raspberry.

As my jaw dropped Anne Marie started laughing, then her face contorted as the smell of her performance hit her. "Your lucky that one wasn't in the cannon when your face was up against the barrel. I would have had a hard time explaining how you died to the cops and EMT's." We both giggled as she rose a bit and wiped herself. She washed her hands as I got my boots on. She came into the kitchen, wearing a short pink robe, open up the front.

"I better get going, Helen is going to be wondering where I am. Thank you for tonight. And for your sense of humor. This could have been the most awkward situation ever, but you kept it light and fun." I said giving her a quick hug.

"Just make sure you find some mouthwash before you kiss her goodnight. She'll be able to tell what I had for breakfast." This brought another round of laughter. She opened the light for the back stairs and wrapped her robe tight, staying in the cold night air of the doorway with a smirk on her face, until I rounded the corner of the building.