All Comments on 'Trick or Treat'

by HJO66

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't think that you're old enough to be here.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

More please, need to see where this goes from here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well the wasn't great...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What kind of story is this you need to continue to make it a true story just gave it a 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sparrow69Sparrow69over 1 year ago

Good story, although I was a little lost as to the gender of the child; it wasn’t till halfway through I was able to put two in two together. Other than that, I thought it was a good story and would love more about these two. - It is sad people hide behind the name tag “anonymous” and berate authors without giving any constructive criticism. Comments are supposed to inspire not berate the author. Please don’t take these internet trolls to heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is ok, but a little sophomoric, next time punch it up a bit.

Phoenix_LusterPhoenix_Lusterover 1 year ago

Mehh. That discribes this story pretty well, I'd say.l

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs improvement. Didn't like the part with the babysitter at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn what happens now???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Breast =singular. Breasts = plural.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
nice

but what about his "candy" please continue

live4thebjlive4thebj4 months ago

Your writing isn’t bad. But you end without the big pay off time and time again. You could get much higher scores even with a little content. For crying out loud she made it obvious she was down to fuck and then you just stop. Doesn’t make sense. I’ll give you a three but could have been a four or five with more content. ***

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHJO66@HJO66
Update- I have just recently re-edited all of my material as of mid-December 2023, and it should all be surfaced by the new year.