Trick or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, after a brief hesitation, she suddenly clapped her hands together and quickly exclaimed, "But I still loved it nonetheless," she grinned broadly at me and then broke out in shrill laughter as she began to wipe her neck and chest softly with the damp towel!

She then pulled me tightly to her and began to shower my face with tiny little kisses.

After coming from the shower, a short bit later, Mom tapped at my door, and as it swung open, she stood there in a sheer see-through nightie without any panties on, and she was clutching the empty candy bowl tightly to her chest.

"I still have a bit of a sweet tooth, but I can't seem to find any more of those gooey nut drops that I love so much," she softly squeaked.

"I was hoping you could help me find some more," she cooed as she flipped the empty candy bowl upside down and shook it out, "See, all gone!"

The End

As always, all comments, positive or negative, are greatly appreciated.

12