Trick or Treat? - A Son's Dilemma

Story Info
A son gets his wish, but his mother pays the price.
3.1k words
3.99
75.5k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers

*** Wishes made on Halloween can come true, so be careful what you wish for. ***

Chapter 1: Johns Story

I am your typical college student. I get some money from my parents, but I basically live day to day, trying to make the money last, until my next payday. As a result, I am very selfish in how I spend what money I have. So, when I walked up on an old lady, shivering in the alley, I was conflicted. I really wanted to help her in some way, but I sure as Hell didn't want to spend all of my drinking money, especially on Halloween. This is one of the biggest party days of the year at my college. But she looks so weak and vulnerable, here on the street.

My better nature won out, so I approached her and asked her, "Do you have some place to go? It is cold out here today, and it will be even colder tonight. I don't have a lot of money, but you can have what I've got." I open my wallet and pull out two twenties. I hesitate as I see that this will leave me only a five and 2 ones. I think to myself, "At least I have the credit card, my parents gave me for emergencies. I am sure they will understand if I need to use it because I am helping someone in need. With that thought in my head, I take out all of the money and reach down, to hand it to her.

To my surprise, she stops me, saying, "You are a good person. I have been sitting here shivering since last night, and you are the fist person to even acknowledge me, let alone offer help." As she is telling me this, she seems to change before my eyes. As she stands, she seems younger, healthier. Her pale color seems to pink up and I see a light in her eyes, whereas before, there was a dead hollowness.

Then she tells me something that makes me question her sanity. She tells me, "I am a witch from a local coven. We usually keep a low profile, and do not let outsiders see what we are capable of. However, on Halloween, we give the world small glimpses of our world. Because of your selfless generosity, I will reward you with such a glimpse. On this day that is holy to us, I can grant you one wish. It can be anything your heart desires. But be very careful, because your wish may be rewarding to you, but be costly to someone else in return."

I try to hide it, but I am sure she can see that I am trying to not show on my face, how crazy I think she is. I figure my best option is to break contact and get away as quickly as possible. I tell her, "That is real nice of you, but I am just glad you are OK. I need to be going, though."

She grabs my arm with a hand that is much stronger than I imagined it would be. She tells me in a serious voice, "I know you don't believe me. I can see it in your eyes. But that doesn't matter. The spell is cast, so be very careful. From this point until midnight tonight, anything you wish, will come true. Even if something briefly crosses your mind, it will come true." Then she turns and walks away, without another word.

As I stand there stunned, I think to myself, "That is crazy... She is crazy... right? Yes, we have all these stories and myths about Halloween, but that is all just stuff parents make up to scare kids and sell movies, right? There is no way something like that could be real. I mean how could something like THAT go on so long without everybody knowing?" I shake my head and decide it can't be real, so why think too much about it. What I am thinking bout though, is that I still have 47 dollars to spend on beer and snacks. I also have the big Halloween party at the Fraternity tonight. Now THAT is something to think about.

As I arrive back at my Frat house, I walk in and there are only a few other guys around. A few of the rushes, are setting up for tonight's party. I smile thinking about what a classic rager, it will be. All of the hottest ladies come to the Epsilon Chi Halloween bash. I continue to my room, and as I walk in, I am greeted by Sam. She doesn't actually greet me, because she is one of those very realistic Real Doll, sex dolls. I guess I should explain about Sam.

Some of the other guys and I were cruising porn one night and saw these ads for Real Dolls, so we check out the site. As we were looking at each model, we were describing the various merits of each. When we clicked to one, I was immediately struck by how much the doll looked like my mother. I am not talking exactly or anything, it was just her body shape and hair color etc. She was short and curvy with a full round ass and amazingly large tits. To top it off, she had long black hair just like my mom's. Then I made the mistake of telling the other guys about this.

As you can imagine, they ribbed me mercilessly about how hot my mom must be and how they all wanted to fuck her, if she looks THAT hot. I laughed it off, but to be completely honest, I have had a LOT of sexual fantasies about her over the years. She was my "go to" fantasy sooooo many nights, jacking off in my room. So, when the guys said that we needed to get the doll for the Frat, I didn't resist as much as I could have. They thought it would be a hoot, having her around and dressing her up in sexy outfits etc., while of course, using her for what she was designed for. To top it off, they named her "Samantha", "Sam" for short. Yes, that is my mother's name.

I can't tell you how many times I have come back to my room to see her sitting provocatively on my bed, with a note pinned to her, saying "Mommy needs you" or Come to momma" or some such thing. So when I walked in and saw her dressed in a very sexy black bustier, I was not surprised. I laugh to myself and think "Nice... If you guys only knew how much I wished she really was my mom, you guys would REALLY yank my chain. As I think that I feel a chill run down my spine. It is so overwhelming, that it makes me think about what happened with the old lady on the street.

"Come on, get a grip John," I think to myself. "That was all just bullshit. There is no way something like that could be true. Like I could actually wish my mother into being my real sex doll... but the fantasy is hot as FUCK... there is no harm in taking Sam for a little spin and thinking of mom, is there?" With that devilish thought in my head, I start to take off my clothes and think about what I will like to do to "mom".

Chapter 2: Sam's Story

"What the FUCK??? Where am I??? What the FUCK happened to me??? I was just in my room, and now I am sitting in my son's room at his Fraternity." I try to ask John, but nothing comes out of my mouth. In my head I am screaming to him, but not a sound comes out. I try to grab is arm to get his attention, but I can't move. "Why the fuck can't I move???" I am really starting to freak out. I can see and hear, and everything else seems to be working, I just can't move or talk... Wait... "Why am I not breathing???" I can see my chest but I don't see it rising or falling. I can feel the cool breeze from the open window on my skin, but I can't feel my lungs working.

As I am looking down at my chest, I realize that I am dressed in a black corset that has my tits pushed up and out, almost obscenely. But I was just in my room wearing my yoga pants and an oversized Tee. How did I get into THIS. And why the FUCK would I be dressed like this, in my son's room??? And why the FUCK is he looking at me like THAT, as he gets undressed??? Oh my GOD... he is pulling his underwear off now. Does he not see me here??? Oh my GOD, his cock is so fucking large. When did THAT happen? Better yet, why is he getting naked in front of me?

The he says something to me, that shocks me to the core. He looks at me and says, "Well mom, we have a little alone time, before the party gets going... How about a little blow job?"

"NO... Of course not," I am screaming in my head, but not a sound comes out. I try to move, to do anything to stop this, but there is nothing I can do.

I see him grab a tube of something. He squirts some of it into his hand, and he starts to rub it all over his cock, that is large and seems to still be growing, as he rubs the slick liquid over it. It must be close to 9 inches. I can't take my eyes off it. I mean, I really can't. I am frozen here unable to even close my eyes. If my eyes could grow wide, they would, as he walks over to me and that big cock gets closer and closer to my face.

I feel his hand on the back of my head, holding me, a he wipes his big cock back and forth across my lips, saying, "Mmmm, I love the way your lips feel on my big cock... How do you like my big cock mom? Did you know how big your son's cock is? Do you know how often I think about sticking it in your mouth? Do you know how I want you to feel my cum exploding into your mouth... on your face... on your big tits..." Then he shoves his cock between my lips and straight into my throat.

I am overwhelmed by the feeling of his cock being shoved savagely into my throat.

I immediately expect to gag and choke, because I am not very experienced sucking cocks, and I have a terribly sensitive gag reflex. I am shocked and surprised that I do not start to choke as he fucks deeper and deeper into my throat. My throat just seems to open up for his invading cock. I do not feel the choking feeling of not being able to breathe. Then I realize, I have not been breathing this whole time, so why would it be a problem now?

My thoughts are interrupted by my son's word, "Mmmm, that's right you fucking whore... Take my cock... Take it all down your whore throat... You... Like... That... Mom?" With each word, he is stabbing brutally into my throat, as if punctuating each word by fucking into me. I am shocked by this behavior, and I don't know what to think about it. Does he hate me and want to sexually punish me like this? Is it just some rough sex play fantasy? Does he really want to savagely fuck my mouth and throat, trying to kill me with his cock?

"GODDDD YESSSS," he cries out as I feel his cock twitch and start cumming into my throat. After the first spurt, he pulls out and a second spurt hits me right in the face. It feels hot and thick on my face. Then a third spurt hits my tits, and slides into my ample cleavage. How can I feel all of this so clearly, but I still can't move a fucking muscle?

Just then, the door opens and a guy I don't know barges in. My son turns abruptly and yells at the guy, "What the fuck Chase? How about a little privacy?"

"Oh did I interrupt mommy son time?" the other guy responds.

If I could blush I would. How does everyone seem to know who I am, but not care a bit about me sitting here, unable to move, and being mouth raped by my son???

"So, is this a private party or can anyone join?" the guy asks my son. What the fuck does he mean by that??? Can anyone join???

"Sure, have at it. I dirtied up her mouth pretty good, but the rest is clean." my son tells him.

How can he be so callous about me? How can he offer me up like I am some kind of whore, that he owns? "PLEASE don't let this happen John," I try to scream, but nothing comes out. Then I feel the other guy, Chase, grab my tits and squeeze them HARD, as he says to John, "DAMN John, your mother really has tits as big as THESE???"

"Yeah, Chase. But I never was able to feel them like I wanted to... well until we got Sam, here."

Chase tells John, "You poor bastard. If my mother had tits like THESE, I would never take my hands off them. I would STILL be breast feeding." As if to emphasize his point, Chase leans down and takes one of my nipples into his mouth and sucks HARD. My GOD, I can feel this all the way down to my pussy, but I can't move a muscle to do anything about it. I feel the unmistakable feeling of tingling in my pussy. Then I realize that I feel Chase's fingers rubbing more of that lubricant, along my pussy lips. I feel him push his slick fingers inside me. He rubs it in and out, making sure I am well lubricated.

As he is doing this, he is opening his pants and starts pulling them off. He is not wearing underwear, so his cock immediately PLOPS out. I see that it is a good size, but nearly as big as John's. I see him rub more of the lubricant on his cock. I feel him line his cock up with my spread open pussy lips. I can see my son behind him, watching. John has a look of lust and satisfaction on his face, as he watches this stranger's cock, push into his mother. I see him start to stroke his cock as he watches his friend fuck me.

Chase grabs my legs and pushes them back, opening me wide. Then, as his friend starts to pick up speed, fucking into me faster and harder, John says, "That's right, fuck her. Fuck her good and HARD. Beat that pussy up. Fuck the SHIT out of my mom." I see a wild animal look in my son's eyes, as he strokes his big hard cock, watching me get fucked.

Then he tells his friend, "I need more. Roll her over on top of you. I want her ass."

I feel Chase wrap his arms around me and roll me so that he is on his back and I am on top of him, with my legs still pinned wide open, under me. I feel John push a lubed finger into my butt hole. In my mind I cry out, "NOOOOO... Please not THAT... I have NEVER done THAT before..." But of course, no one hears me and no one cares what I think.

I feel my son's big thick cock push my butt hole open. I feel the pressure and how he stretches my hole, but I do not feel the great pain, that I was expecting. He wastes no time pushing deeper and deeper into me. I can feel his cock and Chase's cock, sawing into me at different paces. One pushes in while the other pulls out. It is like they are pistons of an engine alternating in and out. I almost laugh to myself when I think, "Does this make me a two stroke engine?" If only I could laugh... If only I could do ANYTHING other than lay here and get used like a living sex doll.

Suddenly, John and Chase are in the same rhythm. The are both fucking into me at the same time. It feels like that are crushing me between them with each brutal thrust. I feel John reach around and grab my full tits in both of his hands. He SQUEEZES them so hard, as he YANKS me back onto his cock. He is using my tits as handles, so he can drive into me harder and deeper.

I feel Chase under me, panting. I feel his cock grow in me and start to spasm. I know he is close. I feel John in my ass. I can tell that he is close also. "GODDDD YESSSSS," John cries out, as I feel more of his hot cum spurt deep in my butt. "FUCKKKK Yeah," Chase responds, as I feel him cum into my pussy.

"My GOD, your mom is hot, John," Chase tells my son, as he pulls is slimy cock out of my pussy.

"Yeah, she is a great fuck," John responds, as he pulls out of me and uses his bed sheet to clean the cum off his cock. Then he tells Chase, "Why don't you get one of the rushes to clean her up. She has a busy night ahead of her, and we don't want our guests to have to suffer our sloppy seconds. Well, I guess it won't matter, since by the end of tonight, she will have had sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths..."

They both laugh and walk off to take showers, leaving me with cum all over my face and tits, and cum drooling from my pussy and ass. I am horrified by what John said. Is he going to share me with a whole Fraternity worth of guys???? What the fuck is going on??? How did I get into THIS???

Somewhere, there is a witch laughing, as she witnesses the consequences of her "gift" to a deserving boy...

*** I hope you like this story. I did it as a Halloween special, but there may be more in store for our son and his doll mother. Please let me know your thoughts. ***

spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers