All Comments on 'Trick or Treat? - A Son's Dilemma'

by spr1987

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought the doll would become real. But of course you gave us false promises. This is like the episode, Abra Cadaver, from Tales of the Crypt, but with sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story. Would love to see more. Would like to know if it’s actually his mom transformed or conscience transferred or copied into the doll. Also assuming it’s not midnight if he will make other wishes affecting him and his mom or others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s a great standalone, but more misadventures of his wishes seems like it could be fun. Not all need to be related.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Very unique. But it had me wondering, will she remember after midnight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fortunately we have 10 days before Halloween arrives.

Plenty of time to enjoy more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue! Wow imagine her lactating thats so hot !!. A part where her concuses returns to her body and they have to deal with the aftermath

sirgrunt99sirgrunt99over 2 years ago

I hope this is not the end of the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspr1987@spr1987
687 Followers
Dominant younger Man with a preference for rough play and older women. I also have a very creative mind and love to try new and exciting things. I write about things I have experienced and things very personal to me. I tend to focus more on the emotional side of sexual inte...