Trick or Treat or Treat or Treat

Story Info
New neighbor guy brings two friends.
5k words
4.51
14.7k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dxstebb
Dxstebb
24 Followers

Why my house for Halloween you think to yourself? I don't even have kids.

Your friends chose your house because of the neighborhood you live in. It's well known for its trick or treaters. Two of your girlfriends, their kids, the new neighbor and his two buddies are coming to help you decorate. You awkwardly invited the new neighbor while picking up the mail the other day. Just being in his presence made you bashful and nervous. He asked about bringing his friends and you agreed without really thinking about it. The night starts with your girlfriends and whine. You told them about the neighbor and how hot he is and they ribbed you about him while giggling and refilling their glasses.

It was starting to get dark when the guys showed up. Your friends answered the door since their little ones were about to hit the block. Drake, the neighbor, introduced himself and his two buddies, Zack and Tyrrell. As they walk through the door your girlfriend, now behind them, gives you a "Holly Shit" approval under her breath. Your other girlfriend is acting weird as they stop to talk to her. Clearly she's flustered. Drake approaches you and places both hands on your shoulders and kisses you on the cheek as he thanks you for inviting them. His hands are large and firm. His thumbs are at your collarbone while his fingers wrap over your shoulder blades. He has a square and chiseled jaw and a new growth beard that matches his wavy dark hair. He introduces you to Zack and Tyrrell. Both are just a couple inches shorter than Drake, but still 6 feet or taller. Zack has brown messy hair, a cleft chin and piercing blue eyes. He has a medium build and dresses sharp. Tyrrell is obviously of mixed ethnicity in his features. He's dark brown with a tightly shaved haircut. His build is muscular and makes his clothes look custom taylored. His smile is infectious and you return it when he greets you.

Drake bellows out with a lively voice, "what are we drinking girls?"

At this point your two girlfriends yell out, "Get them a glass so they can catch up, we're headed out." With that they usher the kids out the door. As a parting gesture your one girlfriend pretends to pinch Zack's ass behind his back and winks at you on her way out. You can hear them snickering down the driveway and can just imagine what is being said.

You and the guys continue to get decorations out for the kids when they return. The wine flows as freely as the conversation and the four of you get acquainted.

By the time the girls arrive you have already drank a bottle between you. The kids come in and dump their candy all over the family room floor and begin their trading routine. Meanwhile the six of you engage in some comfortable conversation in the living room. Laughter and razzing take turns in the circle of chatter. By the time the kids come back into the room, tears of laughter are the side effects of additional wine.

The kids are interested in the games you have set up. The traditional dunking for apples is replaced by gummy brains. (A Big hit). The next favorite hit is a cardboard project board like those in a science fair. Several three inch holes are cut in it to put your hands through, and on the other side are guess what your touching games. There are brains, gummy worms, rubber spiders and such. The kids made all kinds of gross noises and laughter before giving up and playing with the contents on the other side.

It doesn't take long before an overdose of stimulation and sugar had all of them passed out on the living room floor. Your friends, be it as they are decided this is a good excuse to pack them up and make their exit. Each of them took their turns making lewd gestures toward the guys and you when only you were looking. They knew it had been some time for you and they were excited. One of them whispers, "Tell me which one wins''" as she giggles and leaves. You would think things would come to a lull at this point but the laughter continued. At some point you received compliments from each of the guys about the party, and the great company. Drake raised a glass and suggested each of them give you a personal compliment.

You wanted to crawl into a shell wondering what was next.

Zack said, "I'll start, you have a lovely home and great style." They all cheered.

Then Drake spoke up, "I think she balances sexy and sophistication to a T".

Wow that came out of nowhere you think, but I'll take it.

"I think her ass is amazing", says Tyrell.

An awkward silence fell over the room before all our laughter ensued.

You reply, "Thank you Tyrrell yours isn't bad either."

Drake, trying to simmer the derailment in conversation says, "I have an idea." as he motions for the guys to come closer. He gathers the guys and they sit together on the couch. He slides the guessing game between them and you. He leans around the side and tells you they will each put an ear through the hole and you have to guess who is who. Before anyone even thinks about it, three ears appear in each of the holes. You begin laughing because Tyrells is blatantly obvious. You're feeling playful enough to lick your finger and wet willy him as you call his name first. Their overlook becomes hysterical as they realize their mistake.

"OK, OK," says Tyrrell. "This time reach thru and touch our hands. If you guess correctly, that person has to pay you a personal compliment, if you're wrong you have to do the same."

You become very intrigued and very nervous at the same time. Your mind is racing with all the unknowns that can come out of this.

Drake breaks your train of thought when he yells, "ready!"

You reach through the first hole. You know what you are about to feel but until you do your nerves are heightened. A rough hand of average size comes to your fingers. You already know Drake's hands are huge and you count him out. You continue to explore the hand. The fingertips are surprisingly pleasing and feel like a working man's hands. Your fingers fall between his and interlace. It's electric and you almost forget you're playing a game. You figure them to be too narrow to be Tyrrell's and holler out, "Zack."

Wow, you got me, good job. Zack stands and walks from behind his blind and says. "I don't want to push any boundaries, so if saying your curves are to die for is too far then i'll go with, I love your lips.

"My lips?" you say....."OK, and no you're not overstepping any boundaries."

He smiled mischievously and sat down. From behind the board you hear, "Keep going." You plunge your hand through the second hole and find your hand sliding down the back of another. The fingers are long and soft, an image flashes through your mind of Drakes on your shoulders earlier and could only imagine them on other areas of your body, Has to be Drake, you think to yourself. To be sure you pull your hand out and put it through the third hole this hand is thicker and strong. It gently caresses your Palm as you let it go.

You step back, place your hand to your chin and say the first one was Drake, the second one was Tyrrel.

The guys laugh and say, "you got us."

Drake says, "Well, who goes first?"

You smile deviously and respond, "I want to hear from you first Drake."

Keeping it tasteful he tells you he thinks you're as beautiful on the outside as the inside, but follows under his breath with, "I hope." Then he finishes with a mischievous grin and says, "but I'm also guilty of a very active imagination."

Blushing, you turn to Tyrell and say, "Let me guess, you like my ass."

Everyone in the room starts to laugh.

Tyrell backs it with, "Well you have an incredible ass." "But seriously your hips and curves are enough to drive a man crazy," he says.

All this attention makes you feel hot and flushed inside. Your body temperature starts to rise the more they talk and compliment you.

Drake breaks the chatter again and speaks out, "You're pretty good at this game, but I'll bet we could stump you yet!"

All kinds of things race to your mind as you spurt out, "Give it your best try bud."

The three guys circle together and from the huddle they continue to peer back at you. Each one taking their time to look you over from head to foot. You're starting to feel objectified but it's turning you on at the same time. What are they talking about, you wonder?

Drake says, with a raised brow, "I think we're ready, if you don't mind turning it up and notch."

Again you say,'' give it your best try boys." You can hear rustling from behind the board and the faint noise of what sounds like belt buckles. Your palms start to sweat and you think to yourself, no way. One of the men clears their throat and says, we're ready. Another one laughs and says boy aren't we. You timidly approach the board and put your fingertips through it, pause, and then continue on. At first you believe your hand runs down the side of another thumb until it continues to travel some distance to a soft end. Your mouth gaps open as you grasp at what you feel. There in your hand is a bare flaccid cock. Between the time your hand clasps it and explores the tip, it doubles in size. Now, working your way back to the base you can already feel bulging veins down its shaft. Whoever this is is now very excited, you think to yourself. He's not alone though as your heart races. Your mind starts trying to figure out who it is and if the others are doing the same thing. You want to immediately reach into the other holes and find out but at the same time you don't want to let go of what's currently in your hand. You feel your spine tingle under your clothes. You wonder if you've all had too much to drink. The lure of what's behind this hide is too much though. Without letting go of what's in your left hand you put your right hand through the middle hole. This time it encounters a pair of shaved balls.

For a short moment you wonder where the rest is until you explore upward and realize that it is standing straight up. You rub your hand up the shaft until it reaches the top. The underside of his cock has a strong quarter round bulge in the center running the length of it. You are pushing it hard against his abdomen and by the time you reach the top you feel the soft hair around his navel.

Holy shit! You think, this one is huge. The first one was a good size but this one differs by at least an inch or two. You can't help but wonder if one of the two cocks is black. Shame on me, you say in your head. You've never touched or even seen a black cock in your life. Never really even had the desire to see one, but right now the unknown excites you tremendously. You let go of both cocks with each hand and this time put both hands into the third hole. Your hands this time are greeted by another cock that pushes them apart from fingertip to wrist. It is hard as hell. Where do these guys come from? Is there a club you don't know about that only allows well endowed men into it? This cock has a large head that gives way to a narrower shaft but still impressive. It twitches in your hand as you cup and rub it between your palms. You part with it while dragging your nails over the tip.

Your pussy is wet and aching by now. You wish the tables were turned and their hands were on you.

The men shout out, "Do you have us figured out?"

You laugh and say, "Maybe if you put them through the holes I could start a process of elimination", and laugh.

Apparently it was a one sided joke as all of a sudden three dicks pop through the holes. You jump back and giggle. The bounce as you step back shakes your tits, getting your attention due to the friction of your clothes on your erect nipples. You're surprised to find out that the stereotype isn't true. The largest cock in the trio is white. This doesn't stop your curiosity though. You pay particularly close attention to the black one. You place it in your hand and move it all around. It's so strange having it here solo.

It reminds you of one of those dildo's you've always looked at but never bought.

There is no judgment here, it's just play time. Your mouth starts to salivate as you stare at these three magnificent hardon's, realizing you have done this to all three. You lean down to Tyrells, rub your lips against the tip and say, "Tyrell?" A groan comes from behind the thin cardboard.

The others pull out and trade positions fighting for who they think is next. You want to rub your pussy but there is all this great cock in front of you. You take hold of the other guys and start to rub their shafts while wrapping your lips around Tyrells rod. Each of them let out small sounds of pleasure and when neglected they bounce with anticipation though the holes but you still can't decipher who is who.

You tease each of them. Some you kiss slowly on the tip and others you strafe your teeth gently across. It's strange, you don't think of them attached to a body. Just three eager cocks to play with.

Drake finally calls out, "no fair." "We need a do over."" If you think you're so good, let's see if you can do it in the pitch dark."

He asks you to turn around and says no peeking.

At first he turns off the lights but there's a soft glow from the night lights that would give them away so he grabs a silk scarf off the coat rack and creates a blindfold. Now your mind is going wild. This has always been a fantasy but you were never sure you would go through with it or even have the chance too. You can hear footsteps approach each side of you. The first guy reaches out and runs his thumb from your lower lip to your chin. You swear you could feel the heat coming off his cock it was so close.

That's when multiple other hands start to touch you. Everyone is gentle and soft at first. They start to undress you slowly. One hand slips a shoulder out of your shirt followed by another on your other side. Your shirt catches on your breasts as it falls. Soon enough it's tugged down over your breasts and another hand removes the clasp on your bra and pulls it away from your body. Your exposed breasts don't stay that way long before they are cupped by Hands on each side.

One hand is gentle and circles your nipples with his fingers slowly. The other is more aggressive and squeezes your tit hard. It's a great Yin and Yang. The fact you have know idea who's who is ping ponging pictures of each guy's actions and changing characters in your mind as you guess who it is. The groping stops and a soft piece of flesh touches your lower lip. It's the tip of one of their cocks, but each time you try and take it into your mouth he pulls it away. He's teasing you. You manage to get small licks but nothing more because your wrists are being playfully restrained by the others.

They laugh as you try and try. There's some shuffling around and another one approaches you from the same side. Your restraints are freed and you reach up to find him still partially clothed. Like an animal you attack and tear through clothing to your prize in seconds. He can't even turn away before you take him into your mouth. The other guys snicker and say you gotta be faster than that! His voice is recognizable as he says, "do I though." You muffle out, "Zack" with his cock in your mouth.

"Damn it," he says. "You got me again." I guess I'll compliment her on her blowjob abilities, they're unreal."

After a few minutes a voice tells him to move. And another tells you to sit still. You do as you're told for what seems like an eternity. Waiting, waiting, you're a good girl but nothing is happening. A pair of legs straddle you where you sit and inch up your thighs. Suddenly a cock touches your upper lips and you welcome it into your mouth immediately.

Fuck, you still don't know who it is? You continue to devour it. They take turns for a while and when one is using you the sounds of the others next to you pleasing their rods turn you on. You can hear them cheering the one on getting his cock sucked. Things like, your right her lips are beautiful, and look at how she pays attention to detail are said.

You have never sucked this much cock in your life but you can't get enough. You finally decide to turn things up some and pull the blindfold off.

The games are over. You want to be fucked. You tell them to stop pulling on their peckers and find a hole to fill. Their faces slack as they stare at each other in amazement.

You approached two or three at a time, you can't tell and don't care anymore. They run their hands over you uncontrollably. There are hands on your breast, your neck and your wet pussy.

They lay you back and start to message your front. There is nothing left untouched as two of them circle your soaked pussy. While Drake is rubbing your clit he leans down and says we are all yours to fuck however you want. His words alone almost bring you to a climax.

You stand and grab two cocks and pull them toward you. Stroking each of them while Drake takes one of your breasts into his mouth. His teeth gently tug on your nipple sending Shockwaves through your body.

You pull them down and lead the guys into a scissor on their backs and push their cocks to one another. You figure you'll never get to try this again. You attempt to put them both in your mouth but end up bobbing from one to another.

Their moans and grunts excite you and continue to make you wet. Fingers fight for position around your dripping pussy. You wonder if you could sit on them like this but that thought soon fleeds because your ass is wide open and you know who loves looking at your ass! He's gentle and slow at first but your soaked pussy invites him in with no hesitation.

This is what you needed, cock inside you. All the dick you could ever want has been circling you like hungry wolves but you need it in you. Your eager to fuck them all, to feel the differences of each. After a few minutes you look up at Drake and say switch with Tyrell.

They trade off so Drake gets a Crack at your now swollen pussy while Zack caresses your neck and body. Drake's cock sinks so deeply into you that you shudder in excitement. He is so big and filling that you burst all over his shaft as it reaches full depth. You're so engulfed in everything you can't believe you still want more. It's not until they switch again and Zack takes his turn. Drake lays his big cock over your open mouth and you realize how much dick you just accepted.

You're so loose and wet there, no telling what your limit is. You can't even keep a straight thought anymore as Zack thrusts into you. At any point in time there are hands and cocks all around you. For the most part they are taking their turns with you two at a time. Your memory of certain events become engraved in your mind. Like the moment you realize your being spit roasted between a black cock jammed into your pussy and a white cock in your mouth. You don't even look up to see who it is and it makes it all the better.

You know at this very moment you'll never forget this. You've lost track of how many times the guys have brought you to climax you and don't care. You have let loose of everything and just want to be used until they're with you. You tell them to quit playing nice with you and fuck you hard.

Drake pulls you up on him so your back is on his chest. He's tall enough that when his cock slides down your back and between your ass cheeks and springs free in the Y of your legs as you lay on his torso. He gives his dick to you and holds your legs together squeezing you tighter on him.. It's not long before Zack sees his opportunity and climbs up in between Drake's legs and glides his dick in over Drakes. The feeling is unreal as they fight for position inside your now completely stretched pussy. Tryell crawls up and puts his dick in your face and you grab it and throw it in your mouth. It's a full on feast and you're the main course. Between breaths and with a mouthful of cock you are screaming out, "Yes" don't stop.

Dxstebb
Dxstebb
24 Followers
12