Trick or Treat or Treat or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two cocks in your pussy finally slow down and behave. They start to find a rhythm with each other that blows your mind. It feels like one giant cock as they thrust in unison. You have cum over both of them so much that they glide their way in and out without trouble. You can feel Drake's head hitting you the deepest and wonder how long it can last.

At this point you hope forever. Your legs have gone numb and Zack's starting to groan loudly. Tyrell says, "Don't cum yet bro, trade me if your close." "I want some of that." Zack pulls out just in time and you let out a moan of disappointment. Tyrell doesn't let your disappointment last long though as he takes Zack's position and fills you with what you imagine is an oreo of hard cocks. Your threesome rolls over in a seamless move, leaving Tryell and Drake opposite the way they were. If they had been any smaller things would have been awkward but both cocks stayed right where they should and began to alternate their penetrations. They're not fighting, they're sharing. Drake then Tyrell. Tyrell then Drake. Holly fuck this amazing your thinking as Tryell squeezes you ass. You imagine for a second that this is how you would want them to behave if you had them in both holes.

Tyrells dick is hitting your g-spot just right and you tell him you're going to cum on him again. Both guys stay steady as you coat their cocks with your juices. You think back to the men scissored together and want to try sitting on their double dicks now. You look up and ask Tyrell if he is ready for more. He looks eager as he stands holding his throbbing cock over you. You tell Drake and Zack to lay together like before and you climb on top of them. You push the cocks together hard until both men arch their backs to get closer. Once satisfied with your sculpture of cock you sit down sliding over both. It's male torsos and legs everywhere. You struggle to find a comfortable place but the guys are already in motion. Your so spent but there doing most the work and you know you'll never get fucked this way again, so you push on.

You wonder if you'll ever be satisfied with just one cock again. That is until both guys tire of her uncomfortable position and throw you to your back. Zack crawls over your face and places his weight evenly across your tits with his hands. His balls are in your mouth while Drake slowly inserts his monster cock. You think to yourself, nevermind, I could ride this one forever.

They mall you as Drake slams his cock deep into you. His large hands grip you tightly around your ribs and pull you to his cock with each thrust.

You're ready now. You're ready to see these guys cum. Cum in you, cum on you, you don't care. You tell them you want to see them burst. You challenge the three of them to cum at the same time.

You hear one say that won't be hard with you. Another one says, I've been hanging on by a thread for a while now.

You know Drakes going to be a problem though because he's the only one that hasn't had a break and hasn't needed it. Soaked in sweat you push all three men down in row shoulder to shoulder and straddle the middle one. They obey you like begging pets. As you mount the cock in the middle you grasp the other two in your hands and start working them simultaneously. You make a comment, no lube needed here, one of them says, that's all you, you did this!

It hits you that you still have control. Your still fucking these three cocks however you see fit. These guys are studs but you're their queen and they will do as you say.

You look Drake in the eyes and say, You're going to cum deep in my pussy!

Tyrell bursts in, "and me?"

You smile and say, ``You already know where you'll be."

His excitement shows on his face as he starts to move into position.

Sorry Zack, looks like you get the rest of me. You said you liked my lips.

You're excited to mount Drake's cock again and a little apprehensive about Tryell circling around back. Drake's cock fills you so completely that you almost don't notice as Tyrell slowly enters your ass. He's slow and gentle at first. His pre cum lubes your ass as he sinks slowly and deep into you. Drake holds still for a moment to allow you to adjust,but there is no adjustment needed. It feels as incredible as you hoped it would.

That's it you think, I'm ruined for life. This will never be topped you think. The feeling sends surges of pleasure up and down your spine. You're so full you could die. "NOW FUCK ME," rolls off your tongue and the two of them start fighting for dominants inside you. They alternate as they fuck you slowly. You honestly can't decide what feels better. Both of them are bringing you to climax and you need them all to cum.

Zack brings his cock to your lips. He's close and you know it. You tease him before grabbing him between your lips. Your tongue spits the tip of his cock head bringing him closer to bursting. You know though that you have to work him hard to make up for the other guys' prize endings.

You put everything you can into his excited cock.

Tyrell suddenly yells out, "I cant hold it any more, she's too tight!"

That's your cue to clamp down hard around his dick with your ass and a long drawn out, "Fuuuuck," rolls out of his throat. His load is the first you feel burst into you. You follow suit and can feel your juices run out of you and down Drake's balls. You start to shake and convulse erratically. The motion tips Drake over the edge and without warning he drives his cock hard into you and stops. His teeth are mashed and an agonizing groan comes from between his lips. His cum hits you so hard you can feel it inflate your pussy walls around his cock. They both continue to thrust slowly until you milk it all out. In your excitement you reach down and grab Drake and drag his cock out, milking it and letting the cum run down your clit before reinserting him as Tyrell withdraws from your ass mixing their cum together.

Zack is right on que with a little encouragement from watching the other two. His hand pulls your hair out of the way as he pulls from your mouth and lays his cock across your brow. You can feel it convulse and the cum rise to the tip as it unloads and shoots its hot load across your neck and between your shoulder blades. It feels amazing. You've never let anyone cum on your face but this time is different. You want to be coated with all their cum and welcome it.

With all four of you spent and laying in a heap of sweat, cum and naked flesh you watch each of their chests rise and fall with deep breaths. You just wore out three men. No one can speak and everyone is breathing heavily. You break the silence and say, "I guess that puts another meaning to Trick or Treat!" Breathless laughs stagger from everyone and fade to heavy breathing again as you lie limp and in complete contempt. You wonder what you will tell your girlfriends tomorrow. "Tell me who wins," echoes in your mind as you drift off smiling.

12