Trick or Treat With or Without Brad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, the guy protested! I just got here I exclaimed. Once we got to the door the one bouncer told the guy, I told you one more time and you're out. The other bouncer just held on to me. As they threw the asshole onto the front lawn the main bouncer turned and looked at me. He reached up to his ear and put his hand over the ear piece as to hear more clearly. Yes sir he said into a small microphone clipped to the front of his shirt.

"You ok miss?" The bouncer asked. I looked down and just nodded my head yes. The bouncer that was holding onto the back of my dress let me go as I wobbled to catch my balance in my heels. I then adjusted my dress so it would cover my ass again and began walking away and back to my car. Not so fast miss, my boss wants to see you, the main bouncer said. Follow me he ordered.

I stood there frozen for a second just staring up at him as he turned and walked away saying, follow me. The bouncer standing behind me pushed me forward giving me no choice but to follow! Hey, you don't have to be so pushy, I exclaimed. The big bouncer didn't say a word. I ran on my tip toes to catch up to the main bouncer as he didn't seem to want to wait around for me.

We made it to an elevator and the one bouncer that had the habit of pushing me around pushed me inside. I stumbled inside and they both entered the elevator. I stood there with two very large men on either side of me. The main bouncer pushed a bottom marked B for basement I guessed and the elevator activated as we began our decent. Not a word was said the entire time.

The door opened into a large office type room. A man stood facing a wall smoking a cigar. The two bouncers grabbed me by an arm and began walking towards the large man smoking. Without turning around the man simply said, "leave" and the bouncers did as they were told. I stood there frightened to death.

The large man turned around walked up to me and stood towering above me. "Never seen you here before." I gulped so loud I think the neighbors heard me.

I think this is a mistake mister, I explained. "Quiet little one, this isn't a mistake at all. I've waited for a sissy like you to finally show up at one of my parties." A what, what? I asked. Oh please, the man stated. You know what you are and if you truly don't, you soon will discover a whole new world.

My thighs began quivering as my toes pushed inwards. What the fuck is happening Adam, I thought to myself. Let me go I yelled, finally frustrated with how this entire shitty night was going.

The man clinched his fist reared back and punched me in the stomach. I let out the biggest, OOOOF as his punch landed on my tummy. I went down like a sack of potatoes. He lifted me up off the floor so high, I came out of my heels and landed on my hands and knees in front of him on a large rug. My hands clung onto the man's slacks as I tried to stand up to catch my breath.

Now, now sissy, is that how you talk to someone that just saved your ass from being raped, the man stated in a calm voice as he stood over me. The way I see it, you owe me one, he explained.

Now having caught my breath I let go of the man's trousers, sat on the rug, on my knees, feet to the back, resting my butt on the back of my feet with no shoes on. Look mister I just don't want any trouble, ok, I explained.

The large man, smiled down at me and growled, mmm hmmmmm. I'm going to love playing with you, little one. Suddenly my phone buzzed. Brad, I thought! My phone lit up in my small clutch I was carrying then the large man grabbed it and put the phone on mute. You won't need that tonight sissy, as he threw it on his desk. I looked up at it buzzing and could see Brad was calling. A single tear rolled down my face. I'm sorry, was the only word that came out of my mouth. The large man began laughing and said, well little one, let's get started.

To be continued

12