All Comments on 'Tricked'

by baldybear2

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please Continue...

Would really enjoy seeing where this story goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why not let her kill herself in a single car wreck

This woman has about as much brains as a bitch dog in heat. Any self respect or love for her husband is now trashed.

fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 14 years ago
Naturally

PS. A few weeks later I found out that I was pregnant - and no I'm not sure who the father is.

There is no consideration of the husband. No thought about using a "morning after" pill after fucking another man without protection. No thought at all about her husband spending a million or more dollars raising a god damned bastard kid. Author, you really have a piss poor opinion of all married women when you write stuff that demeans the intelligence of human females. You might have aroused emotions in readers that gave the woman a little bit of dignity if you had said at the end that,

"I love my husband and could not take a chance making him think that the baby was his so I terminated the pregnancy."

But you took the last bit of dignity away from the naive bitch and made it to look as if she was going to deceive her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
!-Yikes and more YIKES!

00-What a scary woman this wife is. NO respect for herself or the husband. She doesn't give a shit about whose baby it is and to think when the child has to have an operation and the husband finds out that the kid isn't his the husband has two choices. leave the slut/whore and NEVER come back or buy a shotgun place it between the slut/whores legs and pull the trigger. That will kill two birds with one stone. The slut/whore and the kid. Pathetic story for sluts,whore.cucks and wimps to enjoy and oh look another English cuck and wimp. Why am I not surprised.

double dsdouble dsover 14 years ago
great fantasy

I thought the story and the twist at he end was very well thought out. And beyond that it got me very aroused. I think we all realize stuff like this doesn;t happen for real but it sure does in our fantasies. great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crying out loud people

it's just a story.

Don't take everything so seriously. Erotic fiction, to entice you or make you mad. Let it be just that. Nothing else. Good read author, didn't have any morality problems with it since this is just fiction. Reading for entertainment only, not to judge you or your characters. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FUCK THAT.....

...I read for entertainment too but if you don't offer advice your entertainment will never improve.This author on right track but does need to write about reasonable actions not boneheaded ones.But this shit does go down in the real world, sadly, everything does!(What would you expect,6 Billion idiots thinking they need to reproduce,most of them incapable of parallel parking.)-pistolpackinpete

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Good story and a well writen bit of erotic sex

I thought Mike had the right idea, and he did get some good pussy. It is a really hot story that she got herself knocked up by a stranger. Maybe she will re-think her relationship with her husband, and find that he isn't the man she really wants, then go find Mike to fill her life. Thanks............Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i wish my mistakes were as enjoyable

Sure she got tricked and taken advantage of but she also got well laid by a hunk that she fancied.

She was a willing participant and it was her choice to keep the baby.

If she uses the experience wisely it might even help her to help her mmarriage.

I would keep the DVD too, but very securely.

Excellent story well written, I hope you write a follow-up to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Help Her Marriage?

How about if your wife did this, would this help your marriage? She doesn't love or respect or care about her husband so nothing will help the marriage, espically having some other guys kid. How about if she talks to her husband and tells the truth and let him deciede, that would help the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree,

How the hell could this experince help the marriage? There is no marrige just two people living in the same house. NO love NO respect. They might as well be fuck buddies then she can fuck and suck anyone she wants and he can fuck and suck anyone she wants. Stupid people do stupid thigns and writers also write stupid things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story and good debating point

I liked the story and like others here hope that you'll do a sequel. As for the debate about the marriage clearly the act of infidelity can never help a marriage but I think I can see the point that was being made about 3 comments ago. It is the way she responds to what has happened that matters now. She has done the deed but now realises that she was wrong about her hubby. That realisation of the mistake she has made could be what is needed to help.

Loved the anal sex scene by the way.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
Not sexy!

Stupid, selfish people are not sexy. The wife is a liar and self-centered to boot. If you do the follow up story, I hope the husband finds the truth and ends the farce of a relationship and gets the DNA test so that he does not have to take responsibility for the idiot wife. The last commentator is not reading this story very carefully, especially the last few paragraphs that reveal what kind of woman she really is. Divorce her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ignore some of these rubbish comments. Great story

Given the argunent with the husband and the way he baited her I wonder how many wives would have really resisted this. She had every reason to believe her husband had arranged it and therefore wanted it. I thought it was the perfect set-up. As for some of the stupid comments you have received, what sort of fiction do they expect on this site? This isn't some bible class this is erotic fiction, and for me this story was exactly that; and pretty good..

I suspect that some of the unecessary comments are from those who find the idea of cheating a bit too close to their own experience, otherwise what the hell is their problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well anony in uk we are into mindless sluts

fucking away and trying to push their bastards off on a husband who supports and loves them. Maybe we just have morals and ethics and you dont. You know I dont mind women who fuck around with the husbands full knowledge and consent, you know safe sane consensual sex. But total disregard for marriage vows, total disregard for medical and physical risk, and simple stupidity dont make a story erotic, just unrealistic and stupid. Grow up and quit thinking like a mindless 13 yo hormonal midget.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Typical British

In comparison to American wives, British wives often get pregnant by other than their husbands and think nothing of it.This story is every bit of a '1000' out of a possible '10'.

eviloneeviloneover 14 years ago
Great story...

It amazes me the amount of people out there that are so negative. This is a story. It is not real.

Love it or hate it, it's just a story.

Geez people, relax!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
incredibly stupid story!

This seems to be the specialty this week. Unbelievably stupid stories. Almot as bad as the condescending readers who lecture the rest of the readers about how they should react to the story.

60 year old George

DrJonDrJonover 9 years ago
Nice twist

Nice twist. In spite of the title I didn't think of it going the way it did.

wifelvrmanwifelvrmanabout 8 years ago
Pregnant by a trickster

I loved it!!!!!!!!! She cuckolded him and will probably meet with him time and time again!

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved every bit of it. Nicely written.

I love the whole concept of people being tricked into having sex. And you handled it all very well.

RDA2244RDA2244over 6 years ago
A good job!

Your concept of how to go about tricking her was very believable. The wife and I both loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very much enjoyed it. Would have loved if the was drug out with a little more detail and description, but outside of that very good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous