Tricked by a Sexy Couple

Story Info
A threesome does not go as planned.
1.6k words
3.93
24.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my first threesome couple online. They were searching for a third who was kinky and liked to smoke weed. In our conversations they said they like to use toys and other naughty stuff.

I wasn't very much interested in her boyfriend Luke. He was 28, 6 foot, slim lean build with light brown hair and eyes. I was very very interested in his girlfriend however, Ana who recently turned 23. She was a smoking hot 5'4" tanned brunette with plump b cups, tiny waist and an absolutely perfect ass. She had legs for days and green-blue eyes. Just one look from her and it drove you crazy. I kind of envied Luke for his catch and was excited to share her with him. Maybe even have a go at her while he watched.

I hosted them as they arrived at my apartment. The second I saw Ana in person my jaw dropped. She looked especially slutty with her long sleeved belly free shirt on with no bra underneath and tight shorts with heels. She was dressed to fuck and make it obvious.

I had drinks and snacks set up while Luke had a few joins ready. We didn't waste much time and all were eager to get out freak on.

"Babe, strip for us. Put on a show." Luke said as he lit the join and after a big hit passed it to me. I took a hit as well wondering how Ana learned to dance like that. She was really good at swinging her hips and after my taking a single hit I already got the feeling in my pants going while I watched her entertain us.

She sensually moved toward us and took a hit from the joint shortly after kissing Luke and blowing the smoke in his mouth leaving the joint with him and returning to the dance floor.

The first piece of clothing fell. It was her top, leaving her perfect tits exposed. I had to remove my jeans and let my erection bulge in my boxers because I was so stiff it hurt. She was a total stunner and me being buzzed did not help me keep my cool.

"Oh my. Somebody's excited." Ana smiled as she pinched her pink nipples. "Babe I want you both to take it out. Stroke to me while I take everything off."

I didn't need telling twice ditching all of my clothes and letting my 7" cock point upwards hard as a rock. I stood at 6'4" taller than luke and also better equipped when I saw he was around 5.5" but had a nice set of smooth round balls.

We finished the joint and I was very high. It was some strong weed that I wasn't used to. And watching Ana peel her shorts off and throw her thong my way as it landed on my pole and hung on it did not make my head any less dizzy.

I was mesmerized by her slit and delicious looking ass. Not a single piece of her body was not to die for.

While I was busy admiring her naked flawless figure I felt cold steel around my wrist. Before I could react I felt the same sensation on the other. Luke had cuffed my hands behind my back. I was about to say something but Ana grabbed my scrotum and said "Relax, it's gonna be fun. You will like it."

She got on her knees and started blowing her boyfriend while ignoring me. I stood there watching and veins started to pop around my shaft from being so eager. I moved my raging erection closer to Ana and she reacted by pulling my balls down with such force making me fall to my knees next to her in front of Luke's meat pole.

"When we said kinky, we meant my boyfriend having another mouth around his cock. If you make us happy you can feel some pleasure with that long dick of yours." Ana lifted her man's shaft exposing his smooth balls.

I never told this to anybody but sometimes I masturbate to big shaved penises. Even though Luke was not big he had very proportionate balls. I felt Ana's hand on my head as she ran her fingers trough my hair turning me on and gently pushed my face to Luke's scrotum. I gently licked his testis and took one in my mouth for a moment before Ana pulled me back and went for his shaft again.

She was such a good cuck-sucker. She made Luke close his eyes and I could see he was trying hard not to cum. She knew how to drive him to the edge. After a few more swallows on Ana's part she grabbed my head and shoved my mouth on Luke's spit soaked dick and Luke held my head with both hands as he pumped his hips and hit the back of my throat with his dick head. Good thing he was not huge or else I might have puked.

"Keep sucking that cock bitch boy. Make him cum. Swallow his tasty cum." Ana pushed me on her mans cock while I was gagging.

Luke bucked his hips one last time as his balls pressed up against my chin and I felt them contracting filling my mouth with warm cream. He kept his cock in my face hole while Ana tilted my head back giving me no choice but to swallow her boyfriends seed.

"Now let's see if that tongue is worth anything." Ana stood up and while I was still recovering from the mouth fucking she spread her legs and shoved my face between them.

I was just abused a moment ago but I quickly forgot about it the moment my taste buds came in contact with Ana's pussy lips. I was overwhelmed how sweet her aroma was. I let her drag my face between her slit and ass cheeks while my stuck out tongue scooped up any and all flavour she offered.

Luke sat back and lit up another joint watching his girlfriend bounce her perfect ass on my face. I was so greedy I used the moment and enjoyed Ana's private parts forgetting they probably had much worse things in store for me.

After a good 10 minutes of my tongue servicing Ana my jaw started getting sore. Luke walked over and pulled my head back putting the spit in my mouth telling me to take another hit. I inhaled deeply and as I was no longer under Ana's now dripping pussy I saw next to me Luke's cock. It was full mast and fuck ready. The weed sure did help all of us get horny as hell. I had a feeling I wasn't their first victim.

"Should we use his as a mattress?" Luke asked with anticipation.

"Mmmm, I think that's a good idea...let me put him on his belly." With that Ana pushed on in position as I laid on my stomach and me erect cock was pinned flat on the ground while she put her back on mine and spread her legs giggling.

I felt slow pushing on top of me. Luke just entered her and pumped slowly as Ana moaned "Oh yes baby, fuck me on top of him, look at how his big cock can't do anything right now."

Luke picked up the pace quickly and started to smash himself on top of us, I felt every thrust as Ana was fucked.

To my surprise and luck Luke didn't last as long as I expected and came inside Ana while they kissed on top of me.

I was still very high and in no position to fight back so I just was waiting for the next thing to happen which didn't take long. They both turned me around and my stiff cock bounced up in position as Ana lowered her cum filled pussy on it.

"Fuck, you're really big. I love how you stretch my pussy out." Ana gasped praising me, even though she's treating me like a toy.

After only a few seconds I understood why Luke came so quickly. Her pussy gripped my cock and she forcefully rode me making her gorgeous tits bounce up and down stimulating me even further. Her pussy grip was so tight I felt as if I was being milked. She had to be the tightest girl I've ever fucked, even though I felt like she was fucking me.

Luke's cum inside of her was starting to leak and cover my shaft and balls while she kept her pace and worked up a sweat riding me to orgasm. I was starting to get close and somehow she sensed it, Ana grabbed my balls and pulled them looking me in the eyes like a cock drunk slut.

I had no chance to hold back as I emptied every single drop in my balls shooting her cunt full of seed.

I was lightheaded from the intense orgasm and was overwhelmed when Ana swiftly popped my dick out her vagina and brought her messy holy on my face grinding her hips on it.

"Taste yourself naughty boy. You did a good job. Tell me how good your big cock tastes." Ana said almost laughing as my face was being covered with the juices pouring out of her.

"I think we had our fun with this kid. Let's take a hike babe." Luke said throwing the handcuff keys to Ana and grabbing his clothes.

Ana unlocked me but I was in no state to get up and could barely move. My body was drained but satisfied.

The couple quickly got dressed and left me on the floor naked and covered in sex juices. I never heard from them again.

The End.