Tricked by my Mother-in-law Ch. 01

Story Info
MIL comes to visit at her daughters request.
889 words
3.89
68.6k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, lets get this out of the way. I realize "tricked" here is too harsh and removes all of my culpability. That isn't my intent. That is simply how I felt at the very instant I realized what had occurred. Nobody made me do what I did ( repeatedly and with great pleasure) and frankly I dont resent any of it. Tiny bit of regret, sure.

My wife ( Jackie, 37) and I (Mike, 39) live a fairly idyllic life in Portland OR spending most of our time either advancing our professional lives or hiking the beautiful paths that surround us in our suburb. Our sex life is great and Jackie gives me no reason to complain either in quantity or variety if you know what I mean. J is inventive enough to keep things spiced up, be it a playful surprise handing over of her panties in a crowded restaurant or giving me glimpses of the lingerie pics her bestie shares with her for advice.

Her mom Penny is a Cali girl through and through. Single as long as I have known her but keeps herself entertained with a solid rotation of fellas. J tells me of Penny exploits on the Berkeley swim team and I believe it, that woman could still kick my ass in the pool. Penny and J are super close but mercifully leave me out of their daily conversations.

Now it so happened that J got the nod for a coveted Executive VP position they opened up in the PNW and in true neurotic woman style immediately spun that into something bad or at least something to worry herself sick over. All the EVPs are invited to this "planning retreat" in the mountains and "careers are made or broken there" according to her boss. Bunch of bull of you ask me, but she certainly was buying into it. I just steered cleared of her and tried to be supportive. A week prior to her flying out, she drops a bomb on me. "Mikey honey, I got everything lined up. Mom is going to come stay with you for the 10 days I am gone. She can work from here for a few days and wants to take some time off anyway."

"What are you talking about? I am fine by myself."

"You will eat pizzas everyday, that isn't being fine. I have explained everything to her. You are going to have so much fun!"

Normally I would have remarked on how in the hell a guy was supposed to have fun with her mom around, but I decided to not push her buttons then. I can survive this if I keep my head down.

J heads off to the airport and Penny got home just a couple of hours after work. I figured I should have reservations rather than trying to cook that night. "Mike, here you made reservations and I show up with these sweats on! Let me go grab a dress from J's closet."

She gets back to the living room wearing a stunning black dress, one that I love J to sport often. I can just pull my gaze off from staring. This happens to be the same number J was wearing last time we went to eat at Rizzo's and all I could remember from that night was the aforementioned panty incident. That sure ain't happening today buddy, a tale of the same dress and two different ladies!

We head off to dinner and much wine was consumed, it was French food after all. Thank god for Uber these days. We got a few stares at the restaurant from people noticing our age difference and the distinct lack of familiarity that a mother-son duo would have. I am guessing most figured we were out on a date and I guess we were in some sense. We get back home around 1030 and we both certainly needed each other arms to keep steady. We let ourselves in and Penny heads straight for our bedroom. Puzzled I followed. I guess she wanted to put J's dress in our hamper. Getting the zipper off was certainly not going to happen in the state she was in, so I was asked to help. I have to admit, I took my time and took a deep breath more than needed, but in my defense she smelled divine. Okay that is not a valid excuse but I was two bottles deep so cut me some slack. What happened next certainly threw me for a loop. Penny slipped out of the dress, put it gently into the hamper, turned around and gave me peck on my cheek and said "Thank you for a great night!"

The strength of will I had shown earlier in the evening was nowhere to be found. I stared at her underwear clad body openly. Penny grinned, turned around slowly and walked away. Let's just say I headed straight to the bathroom and some semen was spilled. The fact that I had just masturbated to J's mom never even occurred to me. "Mom says you both had a great night out. Thank you honey, she so needed that!" Was text waiting for me as I put myself in bed and checked my phone one last time. If only she knew.

to be continued...