All Comments on 'Tricked Twice'

by rarmons

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
thedayafterthedayafterabout 4 years ago

Very good story. I liked the switch between the viewpoints of the characters. The only thing that disappoints is that Zack and Claire didn't end up in love with each other. But the love triangle between Zack, Alex and Claire works for me.

Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
Awesome, Rarmons-

Just awesome! Another great story, Thank You!

horny2doithorny2doitabout 4 years ago

Yes, a very well written and hot story. Alex is certainly a very hot babe, motivated lover and friend; who saw the opportunity to take Zack's shy sister who was much less experienced in sex and cause her to love her brother in a sexual way and get them to start fucking etc. Now a 3 way relationship exists and there is so much potential here. Hopefully, Alex will teach Zack's sister to become a great lover and explore new things sexually but still love him as a brother but use him as her lover and let Alex be his girlfriend and have hot 3 way sex. That Zack's sister become a male and femal cum freak and stay as a 3some. Please write more as there are so many possibilities. For one thing Alex can teach her to become a very hot female to female lover and hone her skills. Thank you.

halfshafthalfshaftabout 4 years ago
Wow.

I have to say that is one of the best written stories I have come across on this site, and I have been a regular visitor for years.

Just so well written; even the "non-sex" parts. Great, well developed, unique characters.

Very well done.

ramjet86ramjet86about 4 years ago

Loved the story, especially the ending. It made it way more believable and it wouldn't have fit the rest of the story if Zack and Claire ended up madly in love. Look forward to reading more of your stories now.

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962about 4 years ago
Wow

Loved every word of this story! Thanks for sharing. Frankie.

MagicWandMagicWandabout 4 years ago
The best most erotic incest story

Very well written, I usually am hesitant to invest time in a long story, but this was perfect. The erotic build up was just the right pace, the development of the characters did not interfere with the erotic build up. Just one of the most complete and realistic brother sister stories I have read.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
well written

but you lost a star when you shaved off claire's bush. most people don't know why prostitutes and porn stars shave. it started because it is easier to clean up the cum between men. so unless she is going to become a slut, a nice trim would have been sufficient. otherwise, well done.

darthdaxdarthdaxabout 4 years ago
It was really good until......

Shit I loved the Alex character, I was skeptical of her at first, but then I was like this chic is freaking awesome. Then at fourth-and-goal, I wanted to scream WTF!!! She had decided she would manipulate them to get them to have sex? Because it was something she wanted? She could have fucked up their relationship forever. And when questioned shes way too blase about it.

jacgol3jacgol3about 4 years ago
Dramatic storey

Of course, it is very erotic and exciting written.

But the end is sad. The polyamorous trio Alex-Zach-Claire. No future. Alex tells Zach that if he, as Claire's brother, objects to her having lesbian sex with Claire, then she will end the relationship with both Claire and Zach. That is, she is ready to leave both the beloved man, whom she loved very much for a long time, and with Claire, whom she says she loved very much. It will be hard for Alex, but it will not be a tragedy for her if she is willing to go for it if it is impossible to have lesbian sex with Claire.

Apparently, she will find a replacement for them. This speaks to Alex's sense of loyalty to her loved ones (man and woman).

Of course, she dominates the trio, and manipulates both Zach and Claire

Alex is unlikely to agree to marry Zach, start a family and have children.

It seems that she does not think of herself as a wife and mother. I think she'd be just as likely to cheat on Zack with another man if she got involved with him.

Claire's future is sad, too. Claire and Zach grew up in a normal family. And after all the sweet and forbidden sexual relationships with each other and with Alex, each of them will probably want to start a family and raise children.

But this is not possible until the breakup of their trio. Such a breakup will be

very dramatic for them. They are too attached to Alex, and are not ready, unlike her, to break up.

Therefore, Zach is forced to agree to Alex's lesbian sex with Claire, although he has no idea what this will lead to. It seems that at the moment described, the lesbian in Alex defeated the heterosexual.

Apparently, the entire exciting sexual experiment of the trio is only possible during a certain period of their youth. Over time, Claire and Zach (I don't think Alex either) will need to start a normal family with children.

All this is very problematic for them as members of the trio. There are dramas ahead of them.

Robinius1Robinius1about 4 years ago
Very Nice...Very Long

I enjoyed this story but somewhere...about in the middle...I started losing interest. I kept with it and was happy for the most part with the rest. Except the ending. It seems to me these three are doomed to split apart and none of them will be happy in the end. I mean, two of them can't even abide kissing each other.

Still, the story is well written - an easy, if long, read. Thank you!

GodOfThunder7GodOfThunder7about 4 years ago

I need a sequel. Awesome story!

riirriirabout 4 years ago

One of the hottest stories I’ve read. Not so sure about the ending, making it into a three person relationship, but other than that it’s a super nice read. I love the movie part, a story within a story!

QuadeQuadeabout 4 years ago

Gave 5 stars for hot sex.

Liked that they couldn't kiss but sex was great.

Sad that Alex became a manipulative cunt who didn't really love either of them but just used them to fulfill her fantasy. I know she SAYS she does but her actions say otherwise.

I agree that the threeway affair is doomed, and most likely the brother/sister relationship as well. Without Alex they can't be together, because they aren't "in love", and Alex won't be around for long.

Now that she's done her damage where is the thrill for her?

She'll end up looking for someone else to corrupt.

writerjabwriterjababout 4 years ago
4 1/2?

What a great story you created here! As I got into it I relished the length. Claire was such an unknown woman at the beginning but you gradually revealed the luscious beauty that she is. I’m getting to an age where porn doesn’t always excite me like it used to, but often in these nine pages I was hard and enjoying getting to know these three characters. The one detractor for me was the kissing. In a way, I liked that they struggled with it, but as I’ve always been a romantic I can’t imagine sex as anything but making love and kissing. Still, a satisfying read.

TeeniewhopperTeeniewhopperalmost 4 years ago
Excellent!!!!

Great story line. Awesome build up. I loved the point of view change. Great job!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

I've never been a fan of manipulation. If it happens naturally great, if seduction is needed to help over come the TABOO, ok. This was not seduction, it was manipulation by a third party with an incest kink. That being said it was still a hot story, and I'm glad I read it all the way through. Thanks to the Author.

gametime279gametime279over 3 years ago
Hnmmm

So, 5/5 score from me BUT... Other people mentioned they didn't like the idea of Alex manipulating them, that didn't bother me so much. The only think I didn't like was her saying basically "I want to have my cake and eat it too or it's over." That felt a little disloyal TBH, but I guess after making Claire come that far out of her shell and feel all those things it WOULD have been mean to just say "Sorry, you're out. GL finding a place."

Geromino91Geromino91about 3 years ago

4/5 stars. Liked it. Didn’t Love it. Still a good story and liked the POV of it.

But I also Agree with ( jacgol3 ) on some points Sad at the end. No future. How she would leave both of he said no, and how calmly she says she would end it all and leave them with the broken pieces if it didn’t work out. Zach and Clair would later probably want to say let a family with children and wouldn’t be able to do so until separated with Alex. It would be dramatic and wouldn’t leave either the same as before. That Alex strong armed Zack into agreeing to the lesbian relationship with her and Clair or risk breaking her heart and sending her into despair.

Being the Big brother he is, he only really had one choice if he wanted to Keep Clair from going to a dark place.

I will also say I kept thinking Alex would ruin her relationship with Zack and choose Clair until was written otherwise near the end. With her “want to have & eat the cake or cut ties with both” mentality.

Eventually most likely break both their hearts. Clair would probably take it harder but both would miserable. Neither would be likely be able to see or speak to each other as it would remind of times with Alex and each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved everything except the bs kissing nonsense. I can happily enjoy kissing someone I'm not in love with, don't love, but just like or love as a friend. It's the same way with sex.

Now if Im just fucking someone to get off... Some random stranger, a hooker, etc., then no, wouldn't want or enjoy kissing her, if I did it would be mechanical and functional, like the sex.

So the sneaky, horny, manipulative bitch that he loves has satisfied herself at the expense of the brother and sister. Now he's basically stuck always having to share his gf, has to be involved in extra emotional relationship drama instead of the more mild drama that would just be sis being their housemate and occasionally helping her with her outside relationship drama.

Now also always in the back of his mind, should he hang around, is the fact that his gf basically said, 'if I can't have it all, you can go fuck yourself! Oh wait, I'll prolly just go hook up with her anyway after things blow up! So suck it up or piss off!!'

Gf knows shes in control anyway. She loves him but knows he fell hard in love with her. Same with his sister, and as she said, they're so much alike she was easy to figure out.

I'd like to think I'm better, but honestly, if I was living long term with a hottie and her smokin' hot twin sister was thrown in the mix like that and I thought I stood a pretty good chance of landing both with everyone getting along, I'd probably be all over that, and fuck all what any of either of our families thought!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story but weird ending. 4/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I was a huge fan of Alex right up until breakfast. I didn't like the all or nothing ultimatum that Alex gave Zach. She manipulated them both and then backpeddles? Seriously? She should have been more invested in making the throuple a success. Up to and including coaching Zach and Claire to give each other time with their kisses and affection. Time heals all wounds, and it can take time to build a stronger loving bond as well. If Zach and Claire work on becoming fully invested in each other, it can happen. It may never reach the intensity of Zach and Alex, but it doesn't have to remain platonic either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story, but wow, it does not seem like Alex is trustworthy.

If Zack and Claire actually come to love each other more deeply, then this might work.

With the manipulative one as the center of their mutual emotional life, dark clouds are in the forecast.

Alex did seem a bit disappointed about Zach and Claire not feeling deeply for each other at this point, but, other than that, she seems like damaged or dangerous goods.

So much happened just because Alex basically, without being upfront with the two people closest to her, could not hold herself back from trying/ playing/ button-pushing.... and laughing it off when she is uncomfortable.

That last bit, about button-pushing, probably has a lot to do with Claire falling for Alex also....

Dark clouds in the forecast, without Alex really feeling like she did anything wrong....

It's always a little weird for me when I do not like or sympathize with the female lead in a story, even disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, up until the end. I agree with most of the commenters. The build up was great, the sex was hot, but the flippant attitude of Alex at the end really was deflating. An otherwise great story.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

very long and very good. hard to believe a guy tied to a bed wouldn't thrust his cock and body upwards into a mouth or soft finger touch, etc.

BlowYourHouseInBlowYourHouseInover 2 years ago

Did the author intend for Alex to be such a stunningly vile person?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Even in a world of fantasy, a girlfriend telling me she would make my little sister our little slut would be out of my life in a heartbeat. Zack is a horn dog and a sub at the same time, Alex is dominant and devious. It's not my cup of tea and I didn't go through with reading the whole lengthy thing. Still, I read the last page and I was just glad to have skipped the second half of this clusterfuck. All the risks of an incestuous relationship for some cheap thrills? On top of that not one character to relate to or sympathise with...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stay together n fuck ffm is hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story,... until the ultimatum. Seems Alex is intentionally manipulative only for her own gratification. I don't see the trio staying a trio for long. I think a sequel is due. Thank you for a good story.

'wildbill'

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 2 years ago

Too bad you ruined it in the end. The fact that she would end it with Zack makes her just another cheating skank...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of my favourite stories on here, loved every minute of it. I also thought the ending was great, it was different from what I usually read and that's what I'm looking for! As well as being a more honest take on polyamory that tends to get ignored in stories like this.

FrodovFrodovalmost 2 years ago

Entertaining story. Thank you. Maybe a beginning of a serial story line? Where do the three g from here? Just a thought.

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanalmost 2 years ago

This is hot but for some reason I can't quite explain I _really_ disliked Alex. I guess it's the scheming, maybe the arrogance. Definitely untrustworthiness - totally casual approach to adultery. Kinda wanted her to bail after getting what she wanted... 4/5 for unlikable gf.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53almost 2 years ago

Totally agree with Looselyhuman. However, I quit reading on page 3 when Alex stated making Claire "their slut'. Story was great until then. Sorry, but I cannot rate this one. because of selfish Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

People hate Alex in the comments. Lol

She knows what she wants and goes after it. Her being up front at the end turned alot of people off but i like her honesty.

She wasn't 'manipulative' in a way that wasn't super obvious. Either party could have asked her to stop any time.

That one comment lamenting Alex not being a wife and mother is so goofy. Sir, this is porn not some weird tradcath forum.

I liked your story and i like Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but let down by the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't hate on Alex, she is what makes the true feelings come out and she gets her kink satisfied. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You lost me at about page 3, then i could see the stupidty where you were taking this. The risk of selfishness I would have canned Alex and sent her packing. You don't ruin family relationships for your own gain. She ruined Claire and she ruined her boyfriend. Very selfish writing to gain nothing in the end........ really sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a fan of the "three" couple idea. Also, the sex being good but the kissing being strange didn't ring true. Thanks for the story.

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaabout 1 year ago

Hot as fuck and straight to my favorites list!

I have no problem with Alex, but manipulation/seduction constitutes a significant kink for me, as are stories in which a "normal" character discovers a hitherto hidden "slutty" side. I don't consider "slut" a slur on any level.

❤❤❤🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sooo am i the only one that was intrigued by the movie plot that happened in the story

OdieMOdieMabout 1 year ago

Great story but I would dumped Alex. The last bit of the story where she declares she will date and love both siblings or neither at all would have been the last straw of shadiness I could have handled from her and I would have sent her packing.

alan_deealan_dee12 months ago

What a manipulative bitch. To do what she did and then give him that final ultimatum at the end. I would have put on my work boots and kicked her ass out the door.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

While well written, this story fails to understand what would be required for a successful polyamorous relationship. The way Alex acts is not healthy for any kind of relationship, and other commenters have rightfully picked up on that. If it was less manipulation and more subtle seduction - and if the ending was more realistic and not completely toxic - then this story would be perfectly fine, but as it is the ending comes off as hollow when there's no realistic way in which the relationship would work out given the circumstances as described.

As I said, well written though, and a very sexy idea for a story, if executed more thoughtfully.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Okay, so: Yes, Alex manipulated Zack and Claire, and that was wrong. It could become a problem, or Alex might grow up a bit and not do that anymore. We don't know. People screw up in relationships and it doesn't necessarily mean the relationship is unhealthy or that it ends. (Trust me on this -- I did something once that could have destroyed my marriage, but my wife chose to forgive me. I will never do anything like that again, and we're still happily married over 20 years later.) I'll also point out that the incest taboo is pretty strong in our society, and it's unlikely that people would be swayed by what she did unless something already in their minds had already weakened that barrier. (The lack of romantic connection between Zack and Claire does weaken this argument somewhat, but not enough to entirely invalidate it.)

The criticism that "this story fails to understand what would be required for a successful polyamorous relationship" isn't justified because this story ends at the beginning of that new relationship. There are plenty of people out there who enter a relationship without understanding how to make it work, but then manage to figure things out as they go along. We don't know what happens next, so we don't know whether or not they figure out how to do polyamory "right", which I define as "whatever is necessary for the people involved to have healthy relationships with each other".

Whether or not it's realistic for both of the above processes to happen simultaneously is an open question. I will, however, suggest that many commenters have failed to consider the last sentence of the story: "There were so many things that could go wrong with this whole thing it seemed like it was impossible for it to go right. But I was exhilarated at the idea of trying." Zack, at least, clearly understands that it won't be easy, so the assumption that the characters won't be able to make it work is unjustified.

For those who criticize the "ultimatum": I recognize why you perceive it as unfair to Zack, and it likely is. That doesn't mean that Alex was wrong to say what she did. Note that Alex did not tell Zack he could either accept her relationship with Claire or leave. Alex told Zack that if he couldn't share her with Claire, she would break things off with Claire. That is fair to Zack: if he isn't okay with it, she won't do it. It isn't fair to say that she'd also break things off with him, but -- and it's a big but -- she was right to do it. Alex had a very clear reason for saying what she did: "I don't know if I can still see you without constantly being reminded of her." What Alex is saying is that she can't be with either without constantly wanting the other. It would be emotionally destructive for her, which will inevitably result in the end of the relationship. It's better, in her mind, to end the relationship now than to drag the end out over a period of months or even years, and I agree. Is it fair to Zack? No. But it would be even more unfair to Zack if she tried to keep him in a relationship that couldn't last. There are also two other factors which nobody seems to be considering: Claire's feelings and the effects on the relationship between Zack and Claire. If Alex tried to be only with Zack, Claire would also have the constant reminder of what she couldn't have. That wouldn't just be painful for her, it would risk poisoning her relationship Zack. By leaving both of them, Alex makes it more likely that Claire and Zack will continue to have a good relationship. The situation isn't fair to anyone, and when "fair" isn't an option, "less unfair" is the best you can do.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

Ok the ending talk between the brother and sister and then the girlfriend first kissing the sister over the boyfriend would have destroyed the relationship between them all as in the girlfriend would have lost her boyfriend and the sister would have lost her brother this was so stupid and fake 1 couldn't enjoy reading it unless they were fake as well

JacktacularJacktacular7 months ago

Gotta agree with the last comment. That ending kinda ruined it for me 1 ⭐️

DaytimeEricDaytimeEric5 months ago

So good I’ve read it twice. Alex is an absolute legend. She’s so hot, she’s made pyjamas sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

It's erotica. Well wrote. Stop trying to nit pick it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous