Tricked with a Pill 2.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andi, I need to tell you something. I don't know Andy with a Y. I never met that person. I only know Andi, and she's the woman I'm in love with. To be honest, I think that I started having feelings from the moment we first kissed. These past two nights, I just sat in my hotel room with a bottle and just thought about us.

What happened to you was unfair, and I don't think I've been much help. What I want you to do is too much. That's why you can't decide. It is an impossible decision to make.

I love you. Your happiness means the world to me. I want you to be free to live the life you were meant to.

He pulled several things from his pocket and placed them on the table.

"Here's the pill that will change you back. Take it as soon as you're comfortable and have the proper clothing nearby. This is a check for $25,000. That should be enough to make a new start, as I would really appreciate it if you can move to a different town. It would be easier for me. In this envelope is the best letter of recommendation that I have ever seen. It's for Andy with a Y. I will make sure that HR confirms it when they get callbacks. You should be able to find something in office administration. You won't be a loser. You should be able to find somebody to share your new life with."

He still wouldn't look at me. I was crying now. I slapped him in the head and immediately put my arms around him. "I have you idiot, I have." He finally looked up. "Oh great, you made me ruin the smoky eye." I picked up the container, shook the blue pill out, held it up to his face, and threw it into the river.

"I love you Bill! Your my man. I'm your woman. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. God damn it, I'm not going anywhere. I love you, you big dope. I'm fucking wearing crotchless underwear for god's sake."

He looked the same as I must have looked at the airport the other day. He stared at me like he didn't recognize me. And then his face began to shift. Old smooth Bill with the boyish smile came around.

"You love me?"

"Yes!"

"And you're going to stay this way? You're going to be my woman?"

"Yes!"

"And you're wearing crotchless underwear?"

"Yes!"

"What color?"

"Are you kidding? Red of course."

"Oh Andi, did it really have to take this long?"

"I'm sorry darling. The voice is gone. I'm 100% certain. And Bill...I have an appointment on Monday. They're taking out the implant. I want what you want. I'm scared as hell, but I know that you'll help me every step of the way."

Now, were both crying. We polished off a bottle of Dom Perignon. We slow danced in the piano bar. And of course, we fucked...I mean made love in the car.

Epilogue

As you know, Bill and I had a little girl. A few months after giving birth, Bill's parents watched the baby so we could get away for a long weekend. Bill proposed on the beach at sunset. I like to think he got me pregnant again that night. Nine or so months later we had a beautiful boy.

I don't recall being a guy. The only cock I remember is Bill's. I have a very large walk in closet full of clothes and most of them are dresses or skirts. I finally figured out how to use a garter belt, and I have a whole drawer full of teddies.

I'm fully a woman with one exception and Bill does not mind. As a mother of two in diapers, I have some long, exhausting days. I find that the only thing that can calm me down is a roll between the sheets with Bill. His dick is the my Xanax (yes, I'm a woman, I know what Xanax is).

Here's some things that you did not know.

Renee got pregnant within a few weeks of when I did. She also had a girl. Steve got her pregnant again around the same time Bill put another in me. A boy as well. She has become my best friend. Her and Steve bought a house in the same sub division where Bill and I bought one. Steve keeps saying that when the kids are old enough, with my knowledge of sports, that I should coach little league.

When the company's CEO retired, the old president moved up to take over and Bill was promoted to president. He doesn't have to travel as much (so I still haven't had to learn to masturbate). Down the road, when the kids are old enough, I hope to go back to work and see if I can be helpful to Bill. Or, who knows, I may try something on my own.

The company that made the pill had been keeping track of me. They also kept tabs on Bill as they knew who he was when he was able to get the pill that I ended up throwing away.

Upper management realized that as a mother of two, I had now become invaluable to their research. Their CEO and their head of research came out to our new house to ask me to take part in their study. It involved physical exams several times a year for me and the children. I would also be required to testify with the FDA when the time was right. Bill and I were able to negotiate a two million dollar settlement as well as a $100k per year stipend till our youngest became twenty one. We also got them to fire that jerk in the lab coat that treated me so coldly.

They also knew about Nick. After he could not get anymore pills, he started to drink. It turned out he missed the attention that he got when he was a girl (he also had a closet full of girl clothes that were not being used). They realized that he too would make a good test subject, so they got him sober, brought him (her) on to work in their office, and gave him access to the pills again. At first, they found his ability to go back and forth between sexes to be very important to their research. After a few months, Nick was hardly seen. Only Nikki showed up anymore for work.

This one's pretty interesting. Nick's friend, the one who gave him the pills. His name is Tom, and he turned out be one of those super smart nerds who had no idea what to do with women. He used the pills to get laid because it was the only way he knew how. Nick wasn't the only person he gave pills to, but Nikki was his favorite. After a year of very slow progress in the lab, the company hired him back along with some specific rules of behavior. Eventually, Tom ran into Nikki in the break room. They're a couple now.

Bill had another college friend named Will, but everyone called him Wild. That's because he had a fairly flexible attitude about the ladies and the bedroom. Bill told me that at school, he would always have deep scratches down his back. Sometimes he would be completely shaven except for his head, and there were times he would have his toe nails painted. He would just about try anything in bed.

I met Wild at the baby shower. Bill asked me if I had kept in touch with Melony. From what I had told him, he thought Wild and her might hit it off. It tuned out be lust at first site and love by the time they were half way through the Karma Sutra. Melony ended up being one of my bridesmaids. I understand that it is unusual to have someone that the bride slept with in the wedding party, but Bill thought it was hysterical.

Here's the most interesting circumstance. With Melony back in my life as a friend, she told me that if we wanted to do a girls night out and didn't want to be bothered with guys hitting on us, that Virginias was a welcoming place. Lesbians were very understanding about woman wanting a male free atmosphere. She said they would be able to tell we're straight and would not bother us. So, one night Melony, Renee, Susan and I went into the city. We were on our first round of drinks when the softball lady from the night I had run into Melony recognizes me and comes on over. Her name was Christina but everyone just called her Chris. So once again, the people at our table starts to grow. I'm trying to keep track of several conversations so it takes me a while before I notice that Chris is chatting up Susan. After a while, they head out to the dance floor and they're out there for several songs including some slow ones. When Susan comes back to the table she tells me that she's going out for coffee with Chris and that Chris said she would get her home.

A couple of days later, Susan asks me out to lunch. When I see her she is just radiant. She and Chris were now dating. She wanted to pick my brain about girl on girl. I told her what I could but I advised her that Melony would be a better resource. She didn't mind guys, she just hadn't felt that it was worth the effort. Chris was crazy about her. Susan turned out to be the perfect lipstick lesbian. Chris loved the makeup, adored the lingerie, and when Susan got really dolled up, she was delighted by the arm candy. Susan even cleaned up Chris's act. She got her out of the t-shirts and torn jeans and into khakis and blazers. They came by a few times to babysit for Renee and I, and were now talking about trying for one of their own.

In the end, love overcomes gender, sexuality, disappointment, anger, and hopelessness. I went from a loser with zero love in my life, to a person saturated in it.