Trickle Up Theory Pt. 03

Story Info
Veronica owns a very frustrated Donald.
1.3k words
3.91
3.1k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donald's Story

I hadn't heard any positive news from Rachael in the past few weeks, so I've been reviewing my collection of her fuck sessions. The last guy was particularly good. I would have given anything to be in his place but I can't. I have to live vicariously through my videos. Sometimes, that almost makes me cum. Almost.

Maintaining Rachael is expensive so I've also been snooping into my wife's finances- looking for more more ways to support my dalliances. The letterhead of the financial statement I held in my hand said "Frishker, Banger and Bolt - Certified Wealth Managers" in fancy script near the top. I hate those guys. Especially that Harry Banger. He is one of the partners at the firm and he'd taken a personal interest in my wife. I'm sure Harry is servicing Veronica well.

I used to have money too, but I foolishly invested it all in that casino in Atlantic City. It was the go-go 90s after all, and everyone was making money. Everyone. But not me. The Casino went bankrupt almost immediately.

So, here I am now: I live in a mansion, my inheritance is gone, I have no meaningful work and my wife holds all the cards. Veronica gives me a paltry stipend, but it's barely enough to keep a mistress satisfied.

I'm broke, and that's not the worst of it. Veronica owns my balls, too.

##

"Oh, Donald!" Veronica called from the foyer melodically. "I'm home now. Please come to my bedroom."

Ah jeez.

I trudged up the stairs, slunk to her bedroom door and turned the knob. I entered the room to see her laying naked on the king bed with her legs hanging over the end, spread wide apart.

"Donald, be a dear and lick me." Veronica commanded.

I had no choice, so I licked her pussy and sucked on her clit just the way she likes. She began bucking, grabbed my head and pulled me into her. She guided my tongue with her thighs and her hips until at last I could feel her shudder and relax. Still breathing hard, she rose to a sitting position again, and waggled a red painted nail at my crotch.

For just a moment, I thought I might be getting fucked tonight. But no, this was humiliation time.

I unbuckled and pulled down my trousers, and then my underwear while Veronica watched expectantly, absently playing with her clit.

My cock and balls were encased in a custom made, case hardened, stainless steel device that Veronica liked to call my 'apparatus.' I could not fuck. I could not masturbate. I could not cum with it on, and Veronica had the only key. When it came into view, she started laughing evilly and diddled herself again to orgasm.

"Please, Veronica, may I take it off?" I pleaded

My wife put her fingers in her mouth, licking her own juices and eyed me slyly. "Hmmm, maybe later," she replied. "I am hungry now."

Amused at my disappointment, she made a big show of holding up the key to the light and putting its chain back around her neck. I moved a little forward. Alarmed, she grabbed the key in her fist and said, "Don't your dare! I'll swallow it again, and you can pick through my shit tomorrow to find it- If I haven't already flushed."

Like I said, my wife held all the cards.

Bitch.

##

We had dinner at the large table in the dining room. Veronica was at one end, and I was at the other. I waited till the servants brought the main course and departed, before speaking.

"Veronica, can we talk about the apparatus?" I asked.

Veronica narrowed her eyes at me over a forkful of fettuccine before responding with, "We can, but YOU violated the fidelity clause in our marriage agreement, so the only remedy permitted in the contract short of divorce is penile mitigation."

"Yeah, but its been three years already," I countered, "And...And you get to fool around as much as you want. This doesn't seem right."

"Well, the details were all laid out in the agreement. When your penis becomes useless to me, I am free to find sexual satisfaction in any way I see fit. Your lawyer agreed to all of this," she said matter-of-factly.

I remembered how my lawyer, Sally Ho, did, in fact, think the penile mitigation clause was an acceptable and even a good addition. Now, I think maybe she was part of the conspiracy. Our marriage contract was air tight and in Veronica's favor. Fuck!

"OK, I want a divorce," I said.

"I'm not offering you one," she said.

We sat in silence for a bit, before Veronica spoke, "Listen, Donald. I am having a guest over Friday evening. I know you like to watch, so you'll be in your usual space. If you're a good boy, I will give you 5 minutes alone with your cock on Sunday."

Ah jeez.

##

My 'usual space' is a narrow closet in the bedroom fashioned into a hidden safe room. So, on Friday night, I sat restrained on a short bucket in the closet, with a ball gag in my mouth, staring out through a two way mirror. My 'good boy' job was to watch and be quiet. This wasn't satisfying like watching Rachael fuck strangers via live video feed- or fulfilling as imagining what it's like being pinned under her undulating erotic body.

This was torture.

The bedroom door swung open with a bang. Veronica and some guy stumbled into the room, kissing and struggling passionately to get each other's clothes off. They fell into the bed with the guy on top, and soon Veronica was moaning and then shrieking. From my view, I could see the soles of four feet and a hairy man-ass bouncing up and down, driving his cock into my wife over and over.

After about 30 minutes of this, the man hopped of the bed and left me with a clear view between the legs of my naked wife. Her stomach was rising and falling, her reddened pussy was pulsing and gobs of white cum were trickling out. A moment later, the man was back, blocking my view- evidently admiring his body in the mirror. OK, his cock was huge. I'll give him that. But he looked like just any other guy. He even looked familiar. Of course, all of Veronica's men were beginning to look the familiar.

But, while I could not see his back-lit face, THIS guy seemed VERY familiar.

"Oh baby," Veronica called from the bed, "Come back here. Let's do it again."

"No, babe," the man answered. "It's time for me to go."

"But wait, how do I contact you? After these past couple weeks of teasing me at the bar, and now the most incredible sex I have ever experienced with anyone, I don't even have your phone number!" exclaimed Veronica desperately. "I love what you have and I want more!"

"Listen up, Veronica." the man said, "This was a one shot deal. I don't believe you have what I need for a continued relationship. You are married, and that guy may be a loser, but If you cheated on him- you'd cheat on me. So, thanks for the fun tonight. I'm leaving," the man said as he gathered up his clothes.

"But, but, Frank!" Veronica said, nearly shouting. "I WILL divorce him and I will do anything to be with you!"

Frank paused for a moment, and asked, "You will divorce your husband and be mine exclusively?

Veronica nodded, tears in her eyes.

Frank continued, "And you'll respect and obey me?"

Veronica nodded again, and said, "Yes, YES. How can I prove I'll be faithful? Frank, oh Frank, please tell me what it is you want me to do!"

Frank thought for a moment and asked, "How do you feel about tattoos?"

Continued ...