All Comments on 'Tricksy'

by kinpatsu

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a tasty treat

Thank you for this Halloween treat, it certainly did the trick for me!

Celeste999Celeste999over 16 years ago
Smiling

Witty, funny, erotic....what a nice blend of fun. Thanks. Celly

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting situation

I liked the opening paragraphs. They really caught my attention right from the get go, which is always good. I think you were wise never to mention the age of your characters. The inclusion of any more detail would probably have gotten the story stricken from the site. The way it stands though, you're not violating any rules the way you wisely wrote the story. On a side note, some of your writing gave me a good chuckle (and I mean that in a good way). "Frowning hyperbolically"? That was definitely a new one for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Deception at its worst.

My doorbell rang and I answered it all night, wearing nothing but my raincoat (and shoes) - waiting...waiting...waiting. All I got was kids in costumes!!! No opportunity to shed my raincoat like your story predicted. Finally I turned off the porch light, dropped my raincoat and whacked off. Ahhhhhhh!

You still got a '5'.

petemgurkpetemgurkover 16 years ago
nice, nice, nice

A very well-written story! Exciting sex, excellent lead-in and build-up. A sweet premise that led to sweet treats!

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

A simply fabulous story!!!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago

Thank you for sharing this story of a benevolent stranger and how she helped another stranger become more aware of herself. It was fun, and sweet, and sexy.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Very nice story!

Thank you for sharing it with us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous