All Comments on 'Tricky Roadside Assistance'

by frisky-leo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Officer Baker

The officer is a real gentleman -- first changing her tire and offering a comforting assistance, then acting with Kim in a bit of flirting and making out. He even rescues her from fainting! Once they get to her house, they make love outside by her car. When he returns, maybe they can go full blast in a bed, for comfort's sake. Love Officer Baker's "coarse chest hair" and sensitive man nipples. Keep writing!

My fantasy has always been to find a gentle police officer (or a fireman) for lovemaking. Sexy to the core!

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08about 4 years ago
Caring,strong and sensitive.

I really enjoy your writing style. This short story is perfect. Please.. please keep on writing! Instant favorite author. Thanks.

dirkdreezydirkdreezyabout 4 years ago
Great buildup. Sex too rushed.

Had a 5 star effort but wasted it. Thx for trying tho

frisky-leofrisky-leoabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments...

So glad y'all are enjoying my writing. I guess cutting it off and sending the officer back to work was my April Fool's trick. It seems many liked it, so I could see a follow up story coming along to hopefully reward followers with a nice treat when Officer Baker makes a house call...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Helpful FYI

Most police uniforms don't button. They look like they button to appear more professional, but under the button panel there's a zipper. I found that to be a very pleasant surprise the first time I undressed my officer. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfrisky-leo@frisky-leo
I live with my husband, and our collection of pets, in the country. Love the outdoors, enjoy being indoors and watching storms, willing to try almost anything once. If you enjoy my stories, I would enjoy your comments.