All Comments on 'Tried To Do The Right Thing'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 3 years ago

i tried to finish the story too... :0/

GhostBlood113GhostBlood113almost 3 years ago

That was one of the best stories I've read in a long time.

When other lovers say, "I love!" towards their male to female. They always call them, "Sissy!" Dominate them, share with multiple men, or even sleep with other men as well. They basically dehumanize them; treat them like nothing, and yet they still say they love them.

This one was actually pure love, which is crazy. I understand it wasn't in the very beginning, but I feel like they are cute together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Have babies. Just see a doctor and make sure the genes and Rh factors are right. Dumb.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Kind of a nice story by the end of it. After his so-called father & bitch girlfriend came over, but before the post-surgery romance, I really thought s/he should have gone and burned his dad's house down...probably during the day so it wouldn't be murder... it was really more grim than I was ready for at first. Non-con is really tricky stuff. I am glad that you let them become loving & caring, you know, after.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFL12 months ago

Abuse and nothing more. Zero Stars

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Ah yes So called father taking the side of a brand new woman over his son. his Son he probably knew never had a girlfriend. and his friends all jumping to conclusions. Literal False Rape Accusation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous