Tried To Do The Right Thing

Story Info
Johnny is feminized by his cousin.
9.5k words
4.39
58.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,559 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

This is darker than much of my work. It includes forced feminization, non-con sex, incest, humiliation and gender change, albeit with a positive ending.

* * * * *

Sometimes it doesn't pay to do the right thing. Sometimes it can even backfire in the worst possible way. I was Johnny, eighteen and had just graduated high school. My grades were not wonderful and my family not rich, so I intended to just do community college in town. My mother had died the year before and now my 40 something father had taken up with a sexy 30 year old woman.

Tiffani was sexy, if a bit over the top to my way of thinking. Then again, I was a virgin with no girlfriend and not much prospect for one. I was nerdy, short, and slender with androgynous features. I was kind of shy and never exactly popular. I had a couple of friends, but they had both already headed off on nice vacations before starting college at big schools a few hundred miles away.

At any rate, I was chilling by myself, not that I really had any other options. I was sitting in my bedroom on the bed playing an online game. My dad was off at work, not likely to be back until much later. As I sat on my bed, Tiffani walked into my room wearing shorts that didn't even fully cover her ass cheeks and a tube top that made her boobs very apparent.

I should describe Tiffani a little better. She is about 5'2" with lots of curves. C-cup boobs and what I thought was too much makeup. Tiffani walked over and sat on the edge of my bed. I suppose a lot of guys would really enjoy that, but she was my father's girlfriend and not really my taste in girls. I paused my game so I could figure out what her game was.

"So what is our nerdy little virgin up to today?"

"You just assume I'm a virgin?"

"Seriously, little boy, like I can't tell?"

"I'm not a little boy, I'm eighteen."

"I've known sixteen year olds who have their shit together better than you do."

She reached out and stroked my face. I sat there shocked, afraid to move and scared not to. She leaned toward me and kissed me, sticking her tongue between my lips and ranging over me.

"It's been a while since I've taken a boy's virginity."

"We can't do that."

"Are you gay or something?"

"No, it's just..."

"Most eighteen year old virgins would just love to get in my panties -- not that I'm wearing any."

"You're my father's girlfriend."

"A forty year old has experience, but can't get it up like an eighteen year old."

"I'm flattered, but I can't... not with my father's girlfriend."

It's not like I'm your momma, or even your step mother -- at least not yet."

I was wearing jeans and a tee shirt and Tiffani reached out and started fumbling with my belt. Look, I had no problem with losing my virginity, but not like this. Not with my dad's girlfriend and in my own house. I didn't expect him back any time soon, but the thought of him walking in on me fucking Tiffani scared the shit out of me.

I scrambled off the bed, trying to get as far away from her as I could. She lay there on my bed, and rolled onto her back. She lifted her hips and pulled down her teeny shorts. She indeed didn't appear to be wearing panties. She kicked off the shorts and spread her legs, showing her shaved pussy. Then she sat up and pulled off her tube top, letting me see her boobs.

"So, little boy, are you really going to say 'no' to getting some of this?"

"Tiffani, look, I know you are cute and sexy, but I can't do that."

"Sure you can. Pull off those pants, get back here, and put that cock in my pussy."

"It's not right."

"Fuck what you think is right. Get over here and do what I want you to."

"What if my dad comes back?"

"He won't be back for hours. You should be so lucky as to keep it up that long."

"Please, don't."

"Are you really going to turn down the chance to stick that little weenie in my cunt?"

"I can't."

"Sure you can. I can see your jeans, and that cock of yours is already hard. You know you want to slide it between my pussy lips."

I was wearing jeans and a tee, but no shoes. I bolted from my room and ran outside barefoot. I was hardly popular and didn't have a lot of friends and none who were in town. I didn't have phone or wallet with me, not that I had much money anyhow. I walked to a nearby park, and just hung out there. My dad would be home in a few hours, and I knew Tiffani would not mess with me with him around.

I waited until I figured he would be home then walked back. I saw his car in the driveway, so I knew he was home. I was just hoping that everything would be cool and we could pretend nothing had happened. I walked in the house to see my father standing there. He turned around and looked at me with total hatred and a face that was purple with rage.

"You disgusting son of a bitch."

"I don't..."

"I can't believe my own son -- my flesh and blood -- would try to rape my girlfriend."

"I didn't..."

"Don't fucking lie to me. I saw her torn clothes and the bruises on her body as she got away from you."

"That's not..."

"Get your rotten ass out of my house this instant. And if you even set foot in this house or touch Tiffani, I'll fucking kill you."

I took a step toward my room, and my father moved toward me with utter hatred in his eyes. His hands were fists and he looked ready to beat the shit out of me. I backed up toward the front door, and he continued to move toward me. I turned and dashed out the door, slamming it behind me. I quickly moved to the sidewalk. My father opened the door and glared at me. I could see Tiffani smirking behind him.

"Don't ever let me see you anywhere around here -- ever again." He slammed the door and locked it.

There I was, standing on the sidewalk. No shoes, no phone, no wallet, nothing but the clothes on my back. What in the hell was I supposed to do? I had no friends I could crash with so I began to walk away from what had been my home while trying to figure out if there was any alternative to trying to sleep on the streets.

Beyond the fact that I had no friends to take me in, I had few relatives in the area, and somehow I knew my father would already be telling them the lie that Tiffani had told him. I did have one cousin who lived fairly close by. The problem being that Rob had never really liked me. He always treated me with disdain and sneered at me, if he paid any attention to me at all.

I was desperate. I wasn't sure what else to do, and I was wandering the streets barefoot. I went to Rob's place and knocked on the door, hoping for almost anything -- maybe just the cash to get some cheap shoes and a blanket. Rob opened the door and stood there looking at me, sneering and then laughing. He opened the door wider and I went in, half afraid.

"I figured I'd see your pathetic little ass at my door."

"I hate to bother you, but I need some help."

"I heard the story. By now, everyone you know has heard the story -- not that you had many friends anyhow."

"I didn't really..."

"Like your pathetic little ass would try to rape Tiffani."

"Then you know?"

"That little bitch would rip you to pieces if you tried that."

"What can I do?"

"Well, there's jail or trying to live on the streets. Either way you're easy meat for anyone and anything that wants you. You might not live long, but death might be an improvement."

"Please, can you help me?"

"You might not like the conditions of my help."

"I'm desperate."

"I'm sure. I can give you food and a place to stay, but you have to do everything I tell you."

"Okay."

"Take off your clothes."

"Wha... what?"

"I'm speaking English. Take off your fucking clothes and do it now or march that ass out the door."

All I had on was jeans, a tee shirt, and jockey shorts. Unless I could get back home, that was it. I pulled off my tee shirt. Rob took it out of my hand. He stood there impatiently, so I undid my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and let them fall to the floor. I stood there in my jockey shorts with my jeans puddle around my ankles.

"Step out of them and take off the fucking underwear."

I didn't feel good about what he said, but didn't think my alternatives were much better -- and probably far worse. I pulled down my shorts and stepped out of them as well. I stood there naked in front of Rob. Basically, my body is skinny and pretty pathetic. Rob looked me over, snorted and shook his head. He pointed at the floor and I looked down, but wasn't sure what he meant.

"On your hands and knees, bitch."

I got on my hands and knees, fearful of what he had in mind, though I was pretty sure I knew. Rob got down on the floor behind me and I heard his zipper. I closed my eyes, grimaced and lowered my head. Sure enough, I felt the head of his cock at my asshole and I whimpered. He pushed the head into my ass, which hurt, though not as much as I had expected.

I felt him slowly ease his prick in me until his hips were up against my ass. He had his hands on my hips, holding me tight, not that I had any thought of escaping. I needed a place to stay and this was clearly what was going to pay my rent. I wanted to hate him. I wanted to hate what he was doing. He was forcing me to let him fuck my ass in exchange for letting me stay there.

What was really disturbing was that as much as I wanted to hate it, it still felt good. I could tell my dick was hard which was almost as humiliating as letting him have my ass to begin with. He started slowly, pulling nearly out before easing his cock back in my bunghole. I wanted to cry -- for as much as I wanted to hate it, my body seemed to love it.

This was not my idea of how I wanted to lose my virginity, but it was how it was happening. He fucked me slowly, picking up speed as he went along, until he was pounding my ass pretty good. He was moaning loud enough to hear over my own moans. He drove his dick deep into me to cum in my ass. In one sense, I was now his -- he marked me with his cum in my ass.

By this time, my upper body was slumped onto the floor as he held me tight, emptying his balls into my ass. As I thought about it, I realized this would probably not be a one-time thing. He was likely to expect this regularly for as long as he let me stay there. My ass was my ticket, whether I liked it or not. I found myself thinking that maybe I should have just fucked Tiffani, when she wanted me to. It was too late for that now though.

"Damn -- that's a nice tight ass. I'm gonna enjoy fucking that."

"Are you done?"

"For now. We'll do more later -- count on it."

Rob eased his cock out of my ass, then let me slump over on one side. I could feel some trickling around my ass, and assumed correctly that his cum was leaking out of me. Rob got up and pulled his pants back up. He sat down on the sofa as he looked at me still lying there on his floor, recovering.

"You need to clean up the mess on the floor."

His cum, my cum, and our sweat, and God knows what else was on the floor where he'd been fucking me. I got up and got a couple of damp paper towels and cleaned it all up, and even wiped where his cum was still seeping from my ass.

"Get in the bathroom and clean up. Shave your face and every bit of hair from the neck down."

"What do you mean?"

"Underarms, legs, groin, that pathetic bit of chest hair -- all of it."

"Okay."

"There's floral body wash. Use that when you shower."

I went into the bathroom and saw a nice razor, which I assumed was Rob's along with some pink disposable razors. I decided I probably should not use Rob's razor and used a pink one instead. Shaving my face was easy and something I did even though I didn't have much facial hair. I'd never shaved any of the rest though.

It was a little tricky shaving my underarms and very tricky shaving around my dick and balls. I had a few sprigs of chest hair, so I got rid of that. I began to shave my legs and felt weird. I was concerned about why he wanted me to do that. Then again, having already had him fuck me, what was one more indignity? He said everything below the neck, so I shaved my arms too.

I showered using the floral body wash and dried off with a bath towel there. I had no clothes in the bathroom, so I wrapped a towel around my waist to come out. I'm not sure why I bothered, given that he'd already fucked me, but I still had some modesty. As I came out, I looked where I'd left my clothes and they weren't there. Mind you, they were pretty nasty, but still the only clothes I had.

"My clothes?"

"You mean the shit you wore here?"

"Yeah, that's all the clothes I have."

"I threw that shit out."

"What am I supposed to wear?"

"First, put the fucking towel back in the bathroom. You got nothing to hide from me."

I went back in the bathroom and hung up the wet towel. I felt weird about coming out naked, even in spite of everything. I came out to see Rob waiting impatiently.

"So what do I wear?"

"I've got clothes for you."

"Your clothes won't fit me."

"Follow me."

Rob was easily 6 inches taller and 50 pounds heavier than me, and unlike me, he actually had muscles. There was no way his clothes would ever work for me. He walked in the bedroom, with me close behind, deeply worried about what he had in mind for me. As it turned out, I had every reason to feel concerned.

"I kicked my ex-girlfriend out a while back. You're about her size and a bunch of her clothes are here, so you can wear them."

"Girl's clothes?"

"At least for now, you're gonna be my girlfriend, so you might as well dress like it."

"What about my old clothes?"

"I told you, that shit is gone. Besides, if you're living here, you do what I want."

Rob opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of lacy pink panties. He handed them to me and I just stood there, shocked at it all, and wondering if just maybe she had anything less girlish. I guess in a sense, I was also hoping he was kidding, but he really wasn't. As I stood there with the panties in my hand, he also pulled out a lacy pink bra and handed that to me.

"Put the shit on, bitch, and tuck that little weenie back between your legs."

"The bra too?"

"If I didn't want you to wear it, I'd never have handed it to you. We'll find something to stuff the cups."

I pulled the panties up and tucked my wiener back between my legs. I slipped the bra on from in front, but could not figure out to fasten it in back. Rob fastened it for me, then got some socks to fill out the bra cups. It wasn't great, but now it looked like I had boobs.

"Shit, girl. You're gonna have to get up to speed."

"How do girls do these things?"

"Don't worry, you'll get plenty of practice."

"You're going to do this again?"

"Only as long as you live with me."

"Fuck."

"Yeah, we'll do that too."

Rob walked over to the closet and pulled out a skirt that stopped well before my knees, and handed that to me. Then he got a blouse and gave me that as well. I put them on even though I really didn't want to be wearing that. Then again he told me he'd thrown out my other clothes and what else was I to wear? He found a pair of flats with an open back and open toes. They weren't a great fit, but they were shoes.

"So I have to dress like a girl all the time?"

"If you want to stay here."

"I don't have any choice?"

"Sure, you can walk out the door right now and keep going."

"In these clothes?"

"Would you rather be naked?"

"I'd rather be in boy clothes."

"You got no more boy clothes. Those rags you wore here are gone. Leave, if you want to go. The cops will probably grab you. They'd love you in the holding cell. Make what I did earlier loving in comparison."

"So I have to dress like a girl?"

"You have to be my girl."

"I thought you liked girls."

"Yeah, but I fuck girls in the ass, and in the mouth, and you got both -- just no pussy."

"You're going to want my mouth too?"

"And I think we should start right now. Down on your knees, girl."

I got down on my knees, not that I wanted to, but I knew I needed to. Rob unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock. He moved forward so his cock was right at my mouth. I hated it, but grabbed his prick and opened my mouth and took the head inside. I got as much in as I could and moved back and forth, fucking my mouth with his dick.

Rob had a satisfied moan and thrust his hips forward, getting his cock deeper in my mouth than I was really comfortable with. I tried stroking the base with my hand as I used my mouth on the rest of it. I guess I could not have been too bad. Before long, Rob grabbed my head and held it tight as he came in my mouth. After he finished cumming, he let go of my head and I pulled off him.

Rob tucked his prick back in his pants as I stood and swallowed, trying to get the cum down and the taste out of my mouth.

"That smelled and tasted like my ass."

"That's the last place I stuck it, so I guess it would."

"Can I brush my teeth?"

"The pink toothbrush is Sonja's -- use that."

"Okay."

"By the way, you aren't Johnny any more -- now you're Joanie. Got it?"

"You're taking this all the way, aren't you?"

"You have no idea."

I brushed my teeth with what had been Sonja's toothbrush. I brushed my hair as best I could. Rob took me out to the car and drove us to a nearby mall.

Rob took me to a hair salon and told them to give me a more feminine cut. My hair was longish so they mostly trimmed and styled it. He gave them a little extra and told them they needed to teach me how to style it. He also told me I needed to pay attention. I can't say I was great after they finished, but it looked good, and at least I had some idea of what they did.

Next, Rob took me to a nail place and had them give me a manicure and pedicure, putting a bright pink polish on my nails. At least I didn't feel obliged to learn anything there. After that, he took me to a place where they pierced my ears and put in some feminine earrings. They told me how to take care of my ears while they healed.

Then he took me to a department store where they did my makeup, with Rob buying some things for me, and again telling me I needed to learn from them how to do my own makeup. By the time they finished, I looked every bit the cute girl. I guess I must have had an androgynous face with very little Adam's apple. Looking in a mirror, I was shocked by it all.

As they finished and after Rob paid for the makeup, Rob gave me a kiss and rubbed my ass. I didn't like it, but didn't have much choice except to take it. Rob was hungry, as I was, and he took me to a sports bar. Rob was old enough to drink and got a beer. I wished I could have gotten something stronger than the soda I could get.

Rob was fairly well known there and a few of his friends joined us while we were there. They seemed to think I was cute and I had several of the guys flirt with me.

"Well, guy, this one isn't as sexy as your ex, but she is cute."

"Joanie won't screw around on me like the bitch did. Plus she sucks my dick and lets me fuck her ass, and Sonja never liked either one."

"Nice pussy?"

"Pussy ain't much to speak of but damn that ass is tight and feels good."

"If you get tired of this bozo, I might like to give that ass and mouth a try too."

"She's mine and she ain't going anywhere."

A little later, a sexy brunette came over, with a sneer on her face. She looked me up and down before turning to Rob.

"So you throw my ass out and keep a lot of my shit, now you're giving it to this bitch."

"I paid for that shit, so I figure it's my shit to give away if I want."

"You always were an asshole."

"And you were a slut and a cheating bitch."

"Like you weren't fucking around behind my back too."

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,559 Followers