All Comments on 'Trimming the Hedge'

by hoededoe12

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very hot

I liked the whole power thing going on with the older woman and younger girl. The innocent little coed having her pretty face coated in the sexy neighbor lady's pussy juice. I'd like to see little miss coed have her makeup smeared and pussy juice matted face and hair go home and her parents see what a little nasty cuntlicker she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A little bit too much like a porn film

The idea of an older woman seducing a younger woman is certainly a good one. I liked the string bikini and the shared shower. Good ideas, both! But there was very little physical attraction mentioned here on either side. Did the younger woman feel at all turned on by the older woman's scantily clad body? And was the older woman at all turned on by her pretty younger neighbor? Your story just made it seem like she wanted something, anything, to eat her pussy. I just didn't find that very erotic. Still, not a bad start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
To short..

Good story but you could have been a little longer here. Alot of possibilities to explore here, and it all happened so easy almost too easy to be believed..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More please!

Great story, please write more!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 10 years ago
trimming...

more clippings, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continue

You should revisit and continue this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous