Trini's Valentine Hat-Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly tilted her head and gave a curious smile, but did what Liz said. The taller woman turned to face her, then called me over with a sweep of the chin.

"All right, sister-in-lust, we're going to go in a very specific order here. Jacket, skirt, bra, panties, blouse. And all from behind -- no blocking Carly's view. Got it?"

"Sure," I said easily. The bra-before-blouse part might be a challenge, since I saw from Liz's cuffs that her blouse had long sleeves. Hopefully they're pretty loose. Stepping in behind her, I put my hands at her waist and leaned in where my breath would hit her neck right below the ear. "How steamy? Is this a real show, or are we just getting you naked for naked's sake?"

"No steam required," she said. If she responded at all to the hot breath on her skin, it was with a barely visible widening of that settled smile she wore. "Our goal is just for Carly to see what's under here."

On the edge of the bed, knees together and hands resting atop them, Carly looked even more curious. But the brunette said nothing, only waited.

"Can do."

Her ultra-tailored white suit-jacket hung open already, so I didn't have to worry with any buttons there, just reached around, took it by the lapels, and pulled them wider, higher, and back. Liz shucked out of it. When I noticed the label, I had to ask, "Damn, Liz, do I need to take this and hang it up, or --"

"Floor."

I dropped it with no further questions, then found the catch and zipper at one side of the matching skirt. The skirt joined the jacket -- Liz stepped free of it and kicked it away.

"All right, then," I said, examining the immaculate, powder-blue blouse that barred my access to her bra. Luckily, it did have decently loose sleeves. I slid my hands under her shirt-tails, then up along her spine, finding the catch of her bra and undoing it. Easy enough. Next I unbuttoned her cuffs and worked the sleeves as high up her biceps as I could get them without bunching things too tight for my fingers to fit in alongside her arm. My hand wouldn't go all the way in, but with one hand up the back of the shirt and the other up the sleeve, I managed to work her left bra-strap down, snag it between two fingers, and pull it out where I could get it around her elbow, no seams popping or anything. Repeating on the other side let me pull the whole bra out her right sleeve, with only a little trouble from the cups hanging up at the shoulder seam. I tossed it away with a flourish. "Ta-daaah!"

Both ladies smiled a little at that, but neither made a sound. I could feel something building in the air -- something tense but wonderful, although what exactly it was leading to, I had no idea. Liz isn't the type to get 'Carly will you marry me?' tattooed across her cleavage or anything like that.

I knelt to the floor and ran both hands up her outer thighs, under the shirttails, to the simple, silky panties I found waiting there. There didn't seem any point in making a big show of it, so I simply tugged them gently down until they fell. Then I reached around and found the bottom button of her blouse.

But Liz interrupted me with a pat on my fingers. "Dang it, hold on."

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"No, but ..." She sighed and put one hand on her hip, scratching in her hair with the other. "Babe, when this shirt comes off, we're going to get to the part where I only have eyes for you. Except that I don't want you to think I'm just, 'eh, whatever,' and done with your wonderful Valentine's Day present. I mean, are you okay spending all that money to watch me give one blow-job?"

Carly scowled. "God damn, Elle. How do you always know exactly how to to do this to me? I'm dying to know what you've got under there that's such a big deal, but ... rrrhhh! I really do want to see you fuck her now."

Liz laughed. "Okay, more present time, it is. Trini, are you in shape to get another condom on?"

"No," I said, lowering my hands from her shirt front and standing up. "But I can get in shape really quickly."

"Excellent."

I went to my bag and fished out another condom, thinking sexy, get-ready thoughts on the way. It wasn't hard. When I turned back and saw Liz still standing there -- bare-assed under the pretty blue of her blouse and just looking at Carly in that cute pink pajama dress -- it got even less hard. Which is to say, I got even more hard.

"Okay, back in shape," I said as I returned, replacing the used condom with a fresh one.

Liz tossed me a glance. "Nice!" Then she set her feet farther apart and gestured between them. "So, how about if you stretch out right here, on your back with your head pointed at Carly?"

"That sounds delightful," I said. A few seconds later, I had my legs between Liz's feet, the tower of my cock pointed right up into the shadows between her shirttails.

"Is this okay?" Liz asked Carly.

"Yes. I'm going to fucking drool all over my nightie."

"Haha, you're such a romantic Valentine."

"Sorry. I didn't intend to get so into this -- it's just, damn, your brother can pick them."

"He has his moments."

Liz settled into place until she straddled me just below the crotch. Her eyes came down from Carly's to mine ... then to my throat, my shoulders, my breasts, my belly, my dick ... my breasts again ...

"Man, does he ever have his moments."

She rose a little, scooted forward, then sat right down on me to the root.

"Fuhhhhck ..."

"Whoo, Liz, you have some moves," I told her. "You sure you want to stick with the CEO biz?"

She rolled her hips, grinding our equally shaved groins together. "Well ... nhhh ... Dad always told me if I wanted to be a CEO, I had to develop an instinct for screwing people. I think I took it differently than he meant it, though."

"Less CEO talk, more sex, please," Carly suggested.

"Hey, whose present is this?"

"Sorry. I told you I was getting way too into this."

Liz grinned. "You want a turn?"

"Not that into it!"

"Haha ... ooooh ..."

I'd gotten a hand between us and added a thumb to the stimulation Liz's clit was already getting. She rode faster against me -- and faster, and faster. Despite the fact that I'm wayyy more into anuses, it felt pretty damn good.

Maybe it just took some quasi-incest all-in-the-family taboo to fully flip your bi switch, Trini.

I had to work to avoid scowling at myself, and to push that problem away, I focused on thrusting up to match Liz's pace, angling my hips, trying to drive my tip against her g-spot when I could. The results proved very effective.

"UH! Yesss!" Liz groaned. "Screw me like a motherfucker --"

She froze, her lips twisting as she tried not to crack up.

"Um, I didn't mean that, you know, literally."

"Any comment I make here will probably violate my confidentiality rules."

We both laughed -- Carly too -- and then Liz moaned, went back to working her hips, and lowered her mouth to my chest, suckling at one nipple, kissing her way across the valley between my breasts, then suckling the other. As the silky fabric of her shirt tickled against my belly, I kept my thumb working on her nubbin and ran the fingers of my free hand gently through her hair.

"Oh, that's really nice," I told her. And I meant it. It wasn't just that Liz could fuck -- although she really, really could -- it was the pleasure of being with someone you care about. I'd only met her a few weeks before, but the woman was terrific. I may not have expected to ever find myself boinking her, but it shouldn't have surprised me how much I would enjoy it once I did. Fucking wonderful people is totally my jam. I got my lips to her ear to let her know. "Liz -- soooo good!"

"Mmm," she murmured. Then she let go of my nipple to pant. "Ah ... ahh ... ahhhh ..."

Carly's voice drifted down to me in a whisper. "Yes, Elle, come. Do it."

Liz tipped her face up to see her lover, and those blue eyes of hers went completely unfocused at the sight. Her back arched and she rose up atop me, bucking.

"Ngh! Fuck! Ahhh!"

The orgasm crashed through her whole body, starting with her cunt strobing hard around my deep-buried shaft, shaking its way up her hips, along her spine, through her shoulders to her thrown-back head.

"God DAMN!"

She dropped down against me, panting, writhing. The movements of her hips had no direction to them, just a reflexive afterglowing quiver. If I'd been off the clock, I realized, I could totally have grabbed her ass with both hands and pushed up, stroked in, stroked in, and exploded. It was a weird feeling -- but a good weird, and I found myself wanting to tell Wyn all about it later.

"Okay," she gasped, trembling over me. "Okay ... whoo. Give me a second and I'll be ready to get back to business."

"Oh, I'm fine," I said. "Really."

She laughed and tossed a glance Carly's way. "No ... I meant the whole undressing me business. I know vaginas are not your thing."

With a shrug, I said, "I'm having no complaints tonight."

She laughed again. Her eyebrows went up. "So should I ...?"

A swivel of the hips finished the question, but I smiled and shook my head. "Not unless that's something you feel like you need out of your Valentine's present."

"I'd be happy to, but as far as what I need ..." She just sat up straight and looked at Carly.

"Say no more." I walked my hands up her thighs and took hold of that bottom shirt button again. "So do I go back to undoing these, now?"

"No. Good as it feels sitting here with a cock inside me --" She sighed and slid our groins apart until I dropped free of her sated pussy. "-- from here out, I think it's a no-cock kind of occasion. Let's take it from where we left off before that wonderful screw."

She stood up then, and gave me a hand up as well.

"Thanks," I said, and got into place behind her, kneeling like I had before.

And there we were:

Liz, once again facing Carly, her hair a little mussier, her shirt a little damp with perspiration, the blended smells of deodorant and sex hanging in the air around her.

Carly, still at the edge of the bed, her face turned up at Liz and glowing, her hands in her lap.

Me, hands reaching around the waist of my boyfriend's beautiful sister, about to unfasten her shirt.

The little apartment filled up with everyone's anticipation, thick enough you could spread it on bread and call it jam.

"Ready, then?"

Liz nodded. "Yep."

I made my way up, button-by-button, until I was standing again and had the front of the blouse undone.

Moment of truth, I thought. What does Liz have up her sleeve?

When I drew the blouse open, Carly gasped. Her hand went to her mouth as I got the shirt the rest of the way off, and I could see the tears starting in her eyes, although from this angle, whatever she was staring at remained hidden from me.

Then Liz dipped her head, revealing a narrow leather thong around the base of her neck that had been hidden by her bright blond hair. She reached up, took hold of it, raised it over her head.

"Carly, for the last six years, the only times I've taken this off have been when I thought you might see me naked." She lifted the pendant end of the thong, which I saw had a little catch holding a ring. Oh, damn, that is a Tate family engagement-size diamond. And Carly has obviously seen this one before. Liz went on, "Since that night I asked you and you said no, every person I've had sex with, except you, has had to fuck me with this ring around my neck. Every time I went to sleep, except when I was sleeping with you, I put it on my finger for safekeeping. It's been with me, as a part of my life and soul, for a really long time, and I don't intend to ever put it around my neck or on my finger again."

Carly's eyes turned into an absolute pair of waterfalls. And as Liz walked over to her and knelt down to held out the ring, I realized with a giant sniffle that mine had too.

"Carly, I do now and will forever love you with every fiber of my heart. Will you marry me?"

The sweet little brunette nodded, very fast. I could see the hollow at the base of her throat spasm as she tried to catch her breath.

"Yes," she said at last. "Yes, Elle, oh, yes ..."

She held her hand out, quivering, and Liz slid the ring into place. Then Carly dropped to the floor, and they wrapped their arms around each other, and kissed.

And kissed.

And kissed.

I didn't even feel like an extra thumb or anything. I just stood there, so happy to be able to see them, with tears running down my cheeks and then my throat and then all the way into and through the valley between my tits.

Finally, Liz broke loose and turned just enough to look over her shoulder at me with a deep, grateful smile.

"Miss Jones," she said, beaming those vivid blue eyes my way, "you have been absolutely tremendous, and definitely the very best present I've received in my entire life ... but I'm afraid my fiancée and I won't be requiring your services for the rest of the evening."

I nodded and smiled back at her. "I'll let myself out."

Then, while the two of them climbed into bed and lost themselves in each other, oblivious to me and the rest of the world, I quickly got dressed, snuck out the front door, and went home to my own Valentine.