Trinity Academy - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped as she felt the headmaster's fingers make direct contact with her pussy lips. She was indeed very moist, finding this whole experience rather exciting. She considered Mr. Andrews to be a handsome and attractive man, and she had always been drawn to older men. The thought of raising her skirt to have him inspect her panties just made her so darned moist. It was, of course, embarrassing for him to notice the moisture, but rather exhilarating as well.

Upon confirming that the girl's panties were indeed wet Mr Andrews explored further, wanting to get a good measure of the extent of the problem. He found the girl's clitoris which did feel to be rather erect. He pressed the tip of a couple of fingers hard against it as he rubbed it around and around.

"Oh Sir," Fiona gasped, pressing forward against his finger, encouraging him to continue. She had not imagined the headmaster diddling her right in front of the class, but if that is what he wanted to do, she would not object. Mr Andrews knew to do so would be wrong. There were always so many temptations during an induction and it took a very special, well-disciplined teacher to resist, so he stopped.

"Very nice" was the concluding remark by Mr Andrews. "But one DP was awarded for a suspender strap not fastened correctly."

Natalie Brown was next and of course was reprimanded for not being able to tie a decent knot in her tie, and having her top button undone. She therefore received two DP's.

Claire Stevens was last up. She is a tall brunette with striking features who has bi-sexual tendencies that had got her into trouble. She had loved seeing the other girls expose themselves and decided that she would be happy to get into the panties of any of them. When she lifted her skirt, her white panties showed that she had already leaked some pussy juice.

This was immediately spotted by Mr Andrews and to Claire's eternal shame, highlighted and pointed out to the class (in case they had failed to spot it). Ironically this indiscretion was not punished by a demerit point, but was in fact encouraged.

"As we can all see, Claire has been enjoying watching this morning's proceedings a little bit too much! You had better watch out girls - from what I hear she swings both ways," he laughed.

Unfortunately for Claire the headmaster still managed to find fault with her uneven stockings and a shirt button undone.

"It's not my fault," she complained, "not being able to wear a bra causes my tits to burst out of my shirt".

She demonstrated this by pushing her chest out and showing that her small but rounded tits were indeed only just being held captive by the straining white shirt.

"Another demerit point for answering back. That makes three," the headmaster announced, swifty ending her complaint.

12