Trinity Ch. 01 - Crow's Nest Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina felt like this was the best pussy licking ever, Sure she had been with lesbians who were technically more adept but this was her big sister bringing her to a climax, something she had never dreamed would happen. When they shared a bedroom in their youth, she would often touch herself imagining that Maria would succumb but it never happened. Now her dreams were cumming true and at that thought, she arched off the bed and flooded into Maria's mouth nearly tearing her hair out by the roots.

As they lay in each other's arms and cuddled, enjoying the warmth of their bodies after sex, Maria said, "I have always fancied you... ever since I opened your laptop and saw those pictures of you and Frankie."

"Did you masturbate thinking about them?" Tina asked her big sister as she stoked Maria's pubic mound.

"Yes," moaned Maria, still a little ashamed of the memory but opened her legs to let her sister have full access to her pussy.

"I used to listen to you at night," Tina purred as she slipped two fingers into Maria making her moan, "Which is why I left my laptop unlocked hoping you would look one day."

Maria moaned as her little sister twisted her fingers inside her soaking, aching pussy. "As Donna never fucked you, I am going to fuck you now...you would like that wouldn't you?" Tina said moving her fingers deeper and faster, her domme streak rising in her.

Maria's eyes glazed with lust as she stared at the large dildo on the bedside table and simply nodded as Tina started to buckle the harness on. At that moment there was a knock on the door and grabbing a robe Maria wrapped it around herself opening it a crack to see Donna's smiling face.

"I just wanted to check you were OK," Donna said looking a little worried, then lowered her voice as she whispered, "After you found out about you know what."

"She is fine about it," said Tina who had got up from the bed and opened the door fully.

Donna looked at Tina and it took a brief moment to work out what was going on as Tina was naked and she had donned a strap-on that jutted obscenely from her groin.

"How long have you and your sister been...?" Donna asked a little confused but before Maria could answer Tina pulled the door wide then dragged Donna inside.

"She has just tasted pussy for the first time and now I am going to fuck her," leered Tina, "You can either watch or join in... I understand you have the equipment." Then almost as an afterthought added, "But you can keep it away from me, not my thing."

Donna said nothing but just pulled her dress over her head letting her cock spring free, "Best you suck mine as she won't feel anything with that plastic one," she laughed as Maria got onto all fours on the bed and opened her mouth eagerly.

As Maria sucked Donna's cock, Tina gripped the base and ran the head over her sister's wet pussy lips. Placing a hand on her lower back she started to slowly push it into Maria making her moan with pleasure. Donna could feel Maria's moans vibrate around her cock bringing her to full hardness. Standing still she watched as Tina gripped her sister's hips and started to fuck with increasing place and depth, sending Maria forward onto Donna's cock. Maria choked as Donna's cock hit her throat, but her sister didn't stop fucking her and Donna just gripped her hair forcing her cock deeper.

"I could cum again in this pretty mouth, but I want to be inside her," Donna groaned.

Tina laughed, "Are you up for DP big sis...like you did with the Johnson twins?"

Maria couldn't answer as her mouth was still full of Donna's cock so seeing the questioning look on Donna's face went on. "Turns out my big sister was a bit of a cock hound when she was younger and well known for enjoying a bit of double penetration. She didn't think I knew but I have known for years."

Maria pulled Donna's cock from her mouth and screamed in orgasm as she thrust back onto Tina's dildo. "Fuck yes, I want two cocks in me...NOW," she growled.

"Pussy or ass?" Donna said to Tina.

"Pussy for me," Tina said as she lay on her back holding the dildo upright.

Donna watched as Maria threw her leg over her sister's body and sank down onto the plastic cock with a contented sigh. She didn't start riding but instead leant forward as Tina pulled her sister's ass cheeks apart in invitation to Donna.

Donna had to spit on the end of her cock before pushing feeling the incredible tightness. Maria moaned loudly as she felt Donna's cock pushing, demanding entry making her feel like she would surely be torn in half. Looking at her sister's face she half pleased, "Oh god Sis it's so tight."

"Push, you can do it."

Donna heard Tina's words and thought they were directed to her so increased the pressure until the head popped in.

Maria was panting like a marathon runner and Donna felt like the end of her cock was going to be snipped off. Tina fumbled on the bedside table before offering Donna a tube of gel.

"You could have given me this earlier," Donna laughed as she coated the exposed part of her cock liberally.

"And make it easy for her?" Tina laughed.

With the gel now coating her cock Donna found it easier to slide in deeper though by the noises Maria was making there was still a high degree of pain.

"Do you want me to stop?" Donna said, her voice laced with concern.

"If you stop," Maria growled, "I will never talk to you again...now fuck me until I cum...and then keep fucking me."

"Oh you wonderful slut," Donna gasped as she wound her fingers into Maria's hair and started to drive in and out. As Maria arched her back Tina took her nipple between her teeth and bit down making Maria moan even louder before exploding in a huge orgasm. The tightness of Maria's ass gripped Donna so tightly that she groaned as she pumped her cum deep into Maria's bowels.

*****

Maria and Tina sat in the theatre waiting for Donna but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Don't worry," said Tina as she squeezed her sister's hand, "She will be here I am sure of it."

The lights dimmed and an unseen voice sounded, "Ladies and Gentlemen please put your hands together for our very own diva... tonight Donna Delight is Pink."

Maria was speechless as Donna strode onto the stage, "Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to start tonight by dedicating a song to a very special couple who have captured my heart."

As Donna started singing "Fuckin'Perfect" by Pink, she looked at Maria and Tina then winked making them both blush deeply. The two sisters looked at each then gripped each other's hand knowing that things would be different now, not just on this holiday but also in the future.

*****

To be continued as the newly formed Trinity continues the cruise.

edited by RF Fast

12