All Comments on 'Trinity Ch. 01 - Crow's Nest Meeting'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ArkingArking7 months ago

Well, my Shady Lady, you do write a wonderful tale. Loved it. The whole 9 yards as they say. From the beginning as two sisters, and the entertaining conversations they had. Then Donna, and her meeting, seem so believable. What happened overnight was a treat. Not only the finding of a transexual but the 3 some was very hoy. Licking my lips as I recall it all.

5 stars.

HardsevenTXHardsevenTX7 months ago

Amazing and beautiful. Can’t wait for more.

MaultascheMaultasche7 months ago

My Shady Lady, a wonderful and sensitive story. I loved all of it!

Carlito62Carlito627 months ago

Thank you, I enjoyed it very much. I will look forward to the continuation of these very sexy and hot adventures, but still full of passion and involvement.

NikkiejanesNikkiejanes7 months ago

Loved this, the background and plot build up were just right, along with Maria's reluctance to flip into bi. Then when she did. WOW!.

Not like any cruise I've been on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES