Trip Detour

Story Info
Purposeful teasing on a trip requires a detour for fun.
2.2k words
4.19
3.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddi and I are taking a weekend getaway to a cabin, up North. We have the windows down, and the sunroof opens soaking up the warm sun. I reach and put my hand on her thigh, lightly gliding over her smooth, silky skin. I enjoy running my fingertips over her leg as I drive. My hand slowly slides over her inner thigh. And with each passing stroke, I get closer and closer to her pussy. But I tease her and start going back going further away from her pussy.

Again, I slowly repeat the pattern up her thigh for several minutes. Hell, we have a lot of time for teasing. Then my fingers touch her lips. Maddi flinches at first. Looking at her, she smiles at me with a "shocked but I want more" look while moving her hips forward. My fingertips slide effortlessly over her soft skin. I get closer to her lips again. Then I slide my hand up far enough to lightly touch her and quickly stop. I glance over and she has her eyes closed. Continuing to tease her, I work my hands under her shorts, to firmly caress her pubic. The heat is radiating from her.

"Your smooth pussy feels wonderful. What caused you to go shave it smooth?", as I continue increasing pressure just above her clit.

"I have never been clean-shaven, and the movies we were watching the other day..." She pauses as my fingertip slips between her lips and slides over her clit.

"I didn't hear what you said. You seem a little distracted."

"I wanted to try something different."

"I see. Hmmm...."

My finger slides further into her damp, eager slit. I glance over to see her hand under her shirt, playing with her hard nipples. Her breathing is becoming rapid and deeper. I should be paying attention to my driving, but I'm enjoying watching her hands play with her hard nipples.

"Why don't you slide your shorts off."

She quickly slides the shorts and panties off. She reclines her seat, exposing her bare, wet pussy. Such a beautiful sight as the sun shines on her. Then she releases her beautiful globes from her bra. Leaving them under her shirt, with her nipples protruding through the material. Then her hand dives to play with her clit. I'm partially watching the road and partially watching her hand glide over her smooth skin. Dipping her finger into her warm wetness, to lubricate her aroused bud.

"Do you want a show? Or do you want to help?"

I grab her hand and brought her juice-covered finger into my mouth. Sucking her juices off her finger, enjoying the taste of her. Still sucking her finger, my finger slides inside her, feeling the warmth emanating from her pussy. Slowly my finger slides into her well-lubricated hole. Then I alternatively slid my fingertip over her engorged bud, and back into her wetness. She grasps my arm, breathing harder and deeper. I speed my finger gliding between her soaked lips.

Grabbing my arm harder, "Please don't stop!"

Then I hear a horn from a truck, snapping me back to reality. Then I see him giving us a thumbs up, appreciating his view of Maddi.

She looks up at me and gasps between breaths, "I think he likes the view."

"I know I am enjoying the view!"

As I continue fingering her as we go down the road, her hips are bucking faster and faster. I feel her pussy tightening around my finger. Her hand squeezes me harder and harder.

Maddi grabs my arm and squeezes her thighs around my hand. Cumming hard on my hand and gasping.

"Oh, God! Keep fingering me. I want more."

My finger is deep inside her and sliding in and out, lubing up her clit. Maddi's hands are playing with both her hard nipples under her shirt. Sliding her hips forward between my thrusts.

"I'm cu....", as her body tightens and her legs clench my hand as I hit her clit.

Looking down at her seat, I notice her seat is soaked. She reclines back in her seat, as she catches her breath.

"Damn, that felt good."

I see a county park, and I pull in. I drive into the park looking for a secluded spot.

Finally, I find a vacant secluded site. The park has people in the entrance area, but nobody has made their way back here.

I park the car near a picnic area.

Maddi looks out the window and is puzzled, "What are we doing?"

"Follow me!" She starts to grab her shorts, but I grab them before she can.

"What are you doing?"

"We are going there.", pointing to a picnic table. The warmth of the sun feels refreshing.

"Can I have my shorts?"

I walk around the car, "No. I want to see your sexy ass while you walk to the table."

She starts to walk to the table, and I walked quickly up to her and slapped her bare ass.

"Oh?!?!?!"

"Come here." We are by the table, and we start kissing. Her lips parted enough for our entwined tongues to dance. My hands cup her ass, as I pull her into my body.

Then my hands slide down to lift her half-naked body onto the table. She lies looking into the bright sun. Slowly I kiss up her legs to her thighs, while my hands slide over her tummy. Maddi runs her fingers through my hair, as I kiss my way to her other thigh.

My cock has stiffened, as I lower my shorts. The sun feels nice on my bare ass. I kiss her lastly on her thigh. Then I start to come back around to her other thigh, replacing kisses with playful biting of her inner thigh.

"Oh yikes!" She quickly exclaims.

As I reach her pussy, I run my tongue between her lips, sliding two fingers inside her wetness. My fingers point up, touching the inside top of her pussy.

As I continue finger fucking her, I playfully bite her inner thighs. She squirms at first, and her hips roll a little.

"Babe, I love what you are doing. But I want your cock. Now!"

I ignore her request, and continue my playful tango with my mouth and fingers, on her body. I reach my other hand up to tease her nipple. Her nipple is so hard, I run her nipple between my thumb and finger. I enjoy playing with and teasing her thimble-sized nipples, especially sucking them.

"I need your cock now! You have made me cum three times with your fingers and mouth. I just need dick!"

I slide her to the edge of the table and take my cock tip to tease her clit. Her pussy is so warm.

"Is this what you want Sexy?", as I slide inside her.

"Yes! Fuck me hard!"

I don't take too long to drive hard and deep inside her. Enjoying watching her take each of my thrusts. I bend over to kiss her neck and lips, while my throbbing cock pounds inside her. I feel her pussy squeeze tightly around my hardness.

I grab her legs and place them on my shoulders, squeezing her legs together, while I start drilling her pussy hard. The sun is shining down on us like theater lights. It feels so good fucking her with the sun radiating on us.

Maddi sits up and fumbles to remove her shirt, and I reach down to help her. Maddi has beautiful breasts, and they are an erogenous part of her body. Her neck is the second area, and I enjoy kissing her neck, especially from behind.

"Bend me over and give me your cock."

I help her down from the picnic table, and our lips lock in a heated kissing session. Maddi is a great kisser, using her full lips and tongue to dart in and out of my mouth.

I take my shirt off, as Maddi drops to her knees and takes me in her mouth. While she greedily sucks my juice-covered cock, I place my shirt on the table. She stands up to kiss me, and I can taste her juices from my cock. She turns her naked body and bends over the table resting on her elbows.

"Give it to me hard. You made me horny and I expect to be satisfied."

I look at her lips glistening from behind, as she's fingering herself. I stroke myself a few times, while her fingers slide deep inside playing before she covers her clit with her juices.

Her moans are louder and louder. I slowly enter her, feeling her hands rubbing her. As I fill her, she falls forward on the table, letting out a long, deep moan of anticipation. Her pussy clamps tightly around me. A tighter fit than normal, and her playing with her clit gives extra stimulation.

Grabbing her hips and thrusting in her, going deeper with each thrust.

"Oh, baby! Yes, hard and deep."

"You want harder and faster? Here you go." Grabbing her hips firmer, I drill her harder and harder. Slamming in her, Maddi clinches the sides of through tabletop.

"Yeeeesssss!"

I continue to thrust deep into her. I can feel I'm very close to orgasm. Maddi is talking, but I cannot understand what she is saying. Not able to hold back any longer. I buck my hips as hard into her as I can. Filling her pussy, as she is close to cumming herself. My thick white cum pulsating deep inside her. I start thrusting inside her again.

"Wait. I want to ride you." As she points to the bench. I pull out of her and obey her order.

She straddles me, as our mingled juices drip out of her pussy, onto my stomach. My cock is twitching as she grabs my cock, as slowly lowers herself, guiding me inside her.

"I see a couple in the distance watching us.", she gasps.

"Give them a good show and ride me well."

I am enjoying my view of her tits bouncing, and watching her eager pussy swallow my hard cock. She enjoys riding me when I lay on a bench. She enjoys control of this position.

"Ride me hard!", I murmur.

I'm looking into her eyes, "Your cock feels so good. You made me so horny fingering me in the car."

I give her a naughty smirk, "Good. That's what I wanted. And I'm enjoying what I started."

The couple is slowly getting closer, watching Maddi ride me.

Suddenly she stops.

"What is wrong?"

She yells, "It's ok to come closer to watch!" The couple was getting closer, and they kept watching us. She started riding again.

"You invited them over because you are excited about being watched, huh?"

The couple is in their late 30's, and they are very attractive. The guy has an athletic build and is a litter taller than I am. He was wearing only a pair of shorts, with his shirt hanging from his waistband. The lady was wearing a bikini top with a pair of short shorts.

Maddi looks at me, not missing a thrust down on my cock, "You are just as turned on with them watching, as I am."

"Yes, I am. Both are very attractive."

Maddi slams down on me and starts to tighten her body and grind her pussy into me.

Maddi looks at the couple, catching her breath, "Dammit! You watching us is a huge turn-on. I hope you are enjoying our show." She slightly moved her hips with me still inside her.

The woman shakes her head, "Yes. Watching you two has me wet."

I wink at the guy. He smiled back, knowing he is getting laid later.

Maddi stands up off my cock, giving our audience a view of our bare bodies. They both look us over and then look at each other smiling in approval. His shorts have a large bulge that catches Maddi's eye.

Looking at the young lady, Maddi blurts out, "I think you need to help him with that."

"Oh, I plan on doing just that. I'm just enjoying looking at your bodies."

"Ya, we just thought it would be a regular uneventful hike.", the guy expresses.

I hand the guy my business card, "Keep in touch. This was exciting."

He quickly replies, "Maybe next time you could watch us. I'm Levi, and this is Bryn. Do you like to be watched?."

Standing naked in front of Bryn and Levi, "I'm Logan and this is Maddi. We never have been knowingly watched. You are our first."

The four of us shake hands, and they gave us their phone number.

Maddi grabs my half-hard cock, strokes it a few times, and says, "We better hit the road, before we miss our check-in time."

Bryan eagerly asks, "Where are you going to check in?"

"We have a cabin we are renting about an hour North. Secluded. And we are planning on doing more of what you have seen.", I quickly added.

We head to the car and get dressed.

Getting in the car, I look at Maddi, "That was unexpected and fun."

"Yes, it was. And I enjoyed Levi and Bryn watching us. Something I thought could be fun, but never thought I would do. I would enjoy watching them sometimes."

"Agreed! We will keep in touch with them." As I speed out of the park, so we can get on the road, to make our reservation.