Trip, Slip, Unusual Bonding Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After taking a few seconds to comprehend what occurred, Destiny fully keyed in to what she had just done. She suddenly whispered "Sorry!" to Shana,

Destiny immediately tried to fix what had happened, hoping to prop herself up with parts of the train instead of grabbing blindly at the nearest person. Unfortunately, the mere thought of this situation made Destiny quite excited, very fast. Thus, Destiny had to fight the weakness in her legs, and grabbed onto the nearby handle next to the door. Shana used one hand to try and hastily stuff her swaying tits back into her own shirt, even as her own nipples stood to attention.

"Let me help-" Destiny quickly added, extending a hand to try and be of any use.

"No!" Shana whispered back with a sharp tone. "Just let me-"

The train suddenly began to slow, sending a wave of motion back through the train. Unknown to the two girls, up ahead there was an issue in the train line that necessitated slowing down and preparing to take a side lane. Shana, focused on keeping herself decent rather than balanced, jumped about a foot - which was just barely enough space for her to collide with Destiny, who was still right next to her. Like a domino, one of the other passengers also collided with Shana, sending her closer still. This other passenger didn't seem to notice or care, silently taking a step back and continuing to listen to his headset music.

Destiny's outstretched hand, in a flat and unthreatening pose, ended up sliding along Shana's stomach. It perfectly followed the gentle slope that drew one's attention downward. Destiny's hand slipped quite snugly down Shana's jeans, and settled right on top of a wonderful spot - Shana's clit, unmistakable even though the fabric of her panties.

Shana's tits bounced joyously right in Destiny's face, as Destiny slowly rubbed her fingers together with the hand stuck down Shana's pants. Shana forced her mouth shut, forced herself to not even breathe in or out, so that she couldn't let out a single sound of pleasure. Desperation grew in Shana's face as she cupped her own breast, holding the erect nipple straight out towards Destiny, who without a word but merely a shared gaze, immediately took the nipple in her mouth, and gently suckled upon it.

The two of them had a mutual understanding. They both wanted it - they both wanted a good, quick orgasm, right here in public, and Shana in particular wanted it really badly, right now. Neither of them could verbally admit it, of course, especially not while on the train. They would never have dared to do anything like this. But they both knew. They knew, wordlessly, that Shana absolutely loved the fact that Destiny was fingering her gently, and sucking her nipple so softly, right here and now. They knew, wordlessly, that the two of them absolutely fucking loved the fact that things had turned out this.

Destiny quickly glanced around at the other passengers. All of them were oblivious. Not one of them had noticed - or if they had, they weren't looking at them right now. Destiny gently rolled Shana's clit around with one hand, in just the way she loved. She looked back to Shana who, with a fierce fire in her orange eyes, gave her the look back that unspokenly urged her on. Their sudden passion was a fierce, unstoppable force. Destiny's lone finger quickly became soaked in Shana's wetness. Shana's legs began to tremble, and a fire in her eyes looked straight into Destiny's own.

Destiny bit down on Shana's nipple - she knew Shana loved that. As she lapped her tongue around the nipple, Shana shuddered intensely. A single tear welled up in the corner of Shana's eye as she came, her legs twitching, her clit throbbing, her pussy aching for the wonderful release. She let out the tiniest, nearly inaudible squeal of pleasure as it rolled over her.

Shana finally took a heavy, gasping breath as she came back from the overwhelming pleasure.

No less than five seconds later, Shana immediately stuffed her breasts - one of them still lightly coated with Destiny's saliva - back into her shirt, and arranged it as best she could without being able to fix her bra. Shana stood up, holding on to the door handle for support.

The two of them fixed themselves back to a proper state, right as the scruffy man and the tall woman turned around. Pausing for half a second, the man looked quizzically at the two of them. They both smiled back at him. The man smiled back and then, unfazed or ignorant, he pointed out the door's window, emphasizing some part of his conversation that Destiny and Shana, collectively, were not part of and didn't care about.

Their heartbeats continued to race until the train finally reached its stop. Shana finally freed her shoelace from the door as it opened. She lamented how it now looked much worse for wear. With that, the two of them set off to complete their errands. Before they began their shop, Shana would head off to find a lavatory so that she might fix her bra, which slid around under her top as she walked. Anyone particularly observant could've noticed that her breasts were swaying freely as she walked, but thankfully, she remained unseen. Or at least, she believed that to be the case.

Shana had little way of knowing that Destiny had absolutely hoped that something as chaotic and thrilling as that would've happened the moment she went down to pull Shana's shoelaces.

Now the only question was, would they make it back in time to meet their new landlord? Or rather... landlady?

12